Reply to topic  [ 7 posts ] 
The fall of Chico: The chronicles of SImon Larue 

Post The fall of Chico: The chronicles of SImon Larue
Simon Lrue here....been an insider many years....I like my women like I like my steaks...well done, save your vestal virgins for the towel heads, give me a Vegas Whore with a sense of humor any day of the week. I guess I used to have a heart, never slap a dame, and when the Lobbyists go to work I can look the other way better than the next guy. Kids? forgetbout it, its the reason I ain't farther along....you fuck with a child Im comin for ya, and well...some say I gots a soft heart for those who play it straight and to be total here....well lets just say the loss of innocence is always disturbing. We all came in to this world guaranteed a tit and having just left real estate we forever are trying to get back into ahem! we started as babes and people tend to forget.

Anyhow I digress for as I see Hugh Martin...well that ain't no tear busta, I have an allergy to the ugliness that can corrupt the seemingly uncorruptable, thats all.... I see Hugh waking up from last night, the video cam still moving to show him its all a matter of record... he will soon notice the pics on the dresser, the pain in his bowel regions, the different substances around the room and then? allegiance to his new masters. Democracy? poor Hugh never knew what hit em. its for the lobbyists bought and paid for. Hugh never learned that innocence is like the Quantum particle effect: you broadcast it it changes into a wave and dissapears...like plank and einstein would say: "it dissapears real fast!" For you knuckleheadsn thats around 10 to the 24th power or so...

Anyhow I digress.... What happened to Hugh, street name "Chico", the man had it all ambition, a platform, he was g Hart without the testosterone! this kid was goin to change the world! Sigh. Its often said that when Cus met Tyson he took one look atem and said this kid was going to be the heavyweight champ of the world... In that instance what Cus saw was "then total package" and thus it was with "chico" a man with a vision, the 20 80 split, the ratio that would guarantee the participation and process of control for the people.... Put a button on television sets, take it to the streets, power to the people!!! This kid had it all, unfortunately with the big boys you can't make mistakes....Tyson? well he never fought a real contender and when he did Holyfeild taught him a lesson....when Hugh played with the big boys? well you compromise once and they got ya....looking in at the camera Hugh is blinking, he is starting to realize what has happened...but I digress....

Hugh started the forum to end all forums, it was going to be a place where the members would be in control, become the decision makers, chart a course which would expose the sociopaths that lurked all around the truthers. Alas they all forget to watch themselves....Chico had sock puppet accounts in Nexus, Chico had sat through the Gypsy inquisition and one may ask: why didn't this Democratic Dandy get involved at the time? You guys know about the infamous Gypsy inquisition....Well one things for sure it produced one battle hardened Gypsy. Lets talk about this dame the Gypsy for a sec.... She lays waste to many, all the while proclaiming how they abused her and in fact she always spoke the truth....To this day? the gypsy has never gone after an innocent. Problem is? we alllllllll forget what we did and when it is time to pay the piper. But I digress.....

Problem in this case was that on Hugh's dandy forum where many who had been part of the Nexus inquisition and as previously said "it wasn't like Hugh raised a finger when the inquisitions had started!" Naturally the Gypsy had rhetorically asked herself "who do I owe any measure of loyalty in this group? And when Chico got in her way...well I have seen buzz saws I would rather run into. Hugh saw what happened to blind jack Zook....it should have told him to watch his act...but alas... Hugh decided to play it cute. Ahhh yes the cuties....Reminds me of the Joe Louis Billy Conn fight....for 14 rounds Conn made the Brown Bomber look like an amateur, hitting him with everything, sticking moving...then he got cute in the last round and the Bomber caught him flush...once and that was it, Conn woke up with a headache and a coulda woulda sandwich.

But I digress.....This Gypsy dame has the goods on all the players and she don;t play favorites! Hugh made a fatal mistake. he assumed that his own sock puppetry, command for democracy and member relationships would not implicate him when accusing the Gypsy of the same sins... And when it was discovered that Hugh had engaged in the same, for the purpose of protecting himself against Nexus, he lost all credability accusing the Gypsy of doing likewise. Gypsy had exposed Chico! and this is what seperates the men from the boys: When you see the hypocracy of your own actions, you step back, pay the piper..."ok Gypsy I will remove that info because obviously you have the right to protect yourself and owe me no allegiance otherwise" but no...Chico dug in, he made it personal....BUt I digress

And so here we are folks, another one bites the dust. Hugh Martin your experiment as agent Northern Boy has said ....its over. The members have spoken and you have used your personal power structure appropriated power to try to shut them up. You could have asked to fix the system and implement the vote but no.... and son its over...step down, quick....but no Hugh decided to push it

So as I see Hugh realize what has happened, as I see another principled one now bereft of all credability I can only..."hey thats not a tear!" implore him to try to salvage something...do the right thing Hugh, they gotcha, you will become another two bit lobbyist for the truther pyrmid power structure! Blind Zookie has a good solution: start it over, with some compromises...do it! Don't make this old pug cry no more!

Fri May 04, 2012 7:56 pm

Post Re: The fall of Chico: The chronicles of SImon Larue
Your credibility is vague at the least Simon and your vanity is pretty pathetic.
Your arrogance makes quick convictions and in doing so you miss a lot.
Along with your overall content and contribution to this board this piece is yellow journalism at best...
But have fun!

Fri May 04, 2012 8:03 pm

magamud wrote:
Your credibility is vague at the least Simon and your vanity is pretty pathetic.
Your arrogance makes quick convictions and in doing so you miss a lot.
Along with your overall content and contribution to this board this piece is yellow journalism at best...
But have fun!

Yellow journalism :lol: :lol: You been takin Zook pills? :lol: :lol:

Sat May 05, 2012 2:17 am
Site Admin

United People member dsimon3387 proved his mendacity exceptionally well over at the Inphinet forum as user David. He painted himself as a "bully-slayer" and then proceeded to bully Chicodoodoo to the best of his ability (a skill which David wields with practiced ease, judging just by his opening post in this thread). It appears his posts are still there at Inphinet, as I just fell upon my reply to one of his posts from two years ago. His behaviors at Inphinet were the classic ones of a sociopath, as I clearly point out in that post. David had not changed from the dsimon3387 that he put on display here in this thread, which was created by him four years before his circus orchestration at Inphinet.

Sociopaths enjoy targeting Chicodoodoo, who they see as the Great White Sociopath Hunter. Charles/Atticus/Stephen was pulled in by this same attraction at Atticus1.org (now defunct and erased), as was AndyWight, GypsyWoman, dsimon/David, 9eagle9, Shezbeth, digitalindustry, and so many more across so many different forums. It is really astounding how many sociopaths just can't resist the chance to take a bite out of me. It's a hierarchy thing for the sociopaths, as their internal value system is built on the quality of the enemy they can succeed in crushing. It is where that sly smile of "duping delight" comes from among sociopaths.

Ah, dsimon3387, like most of your fellow sociopaths that I have tangled with, I have to say that I really don't miss you. "Good riddance" comes to mind.

Thu Sep 13, 2018 2:56 am

Quote:
https://inphinet.net/attachments/capture-jpg.4649/?temp_hash=406cd96bd23ccd698a2f53b05314055e

Tue Sep 18, 2018 4:44 pm
Site Admin

That's not a quote, Rose. It's the URL of the graphic you posted. It would be more proper to reference it as the "source" of your posted graphic, and not a quote. As a forum administrator yourself, you shouldn't make such errors. The source link should actually point to the page or post in the forum where you placed this notice, and not point to the graphic itself, divorced of its context.

By the way, where did you place that notice at Inphinet?

Tue Sep 18, 2018 7:58 pm
Site Admin

You can get more insight into dsimon3387, a.k.a. David at Inphinet, by reading the thread here. He is a wily forum veteran even at this point (which was six years ago), politely asking the forum administrator for permission to post a link to his blog post, which he had already posted in its entirety on the forum. So his "politeness" was just an exercise in brown-nosing, testing hierarchy, and faking deference to perceived superiors. In other words, sociopathic game playing. Magamud correctly pointed out that you don't have to ask permission to post links at United People, as it is a forum founded upon free speech. I then confirmed that point, which for dsimon is quite the departure from the policies of other forums that he was used to using (like Avalon). But dsimon never asked for permission to post his blog in the first place, which would have been proper procedure on forums like Avalon, so asking to post the link back to the original was obviously just the typical probing and game-playing sociopaths like to do. Although it looks perfectly innocent to the casual observer, it is the two-faced, hypocritical behavior of your typical sociopath. Only in retrospect, once dsimon had unabashedly exposed himself as a bonafide sociopath (as he did at Inphinet), will you notice these little give-aways upon re-examination.

As unpleasant as it is to deal with sociopaths like dsimon, it sure is educational. The best way to understand the Devil is to fight him.

Mon Dec 24, 2018 6:31 am
Reply to topic   [ 7 posts ]