Canny...

Just took at look at the board.

Really bad taste and cruel.

Please stop doing this kind of stuff.

Actually, I'd like to see everyone stop doing this kind of stuff here.[/quote]

Join ATS then.

Thu May 03, 2012 7:34 pm

Post Re: Celine Goes Mental
Never ventured into ATS for any length of time.

I find their site visually offensive to my eye.

Painful to read all of that clutter.

Did you like it there?

(By the way, you are no doubt clever and have an innate ability to grasp the gist of a situation VERY quickly).

raggin wrote:
Canzirka wrote:
Raggin.....

Canny...

Just took at look at the board.

Really bad taste and cruel.

Please stop doing this kind of stuff.

Actually, I'd like to see everyone stop doing this kind of stuff here.

Join ATS then.[/quote]

Thu May 03, 2012 7:55 pm

Canzirka wrote:

I find their site visually offensive to my eye. Painful to read all of that clutter. Did you like it there?

ATS is highly moderated. It's perfect for virgin eyes.

Grab an account, cleans up the "mess" when you login. Best for "Breaking News", idiots and people who swear they are aliens.

Thu May 03, 2012 8:08 pm

You are just a whipper snapper.

Don't think ATS is for me though.

More for newbie waker uppers and GFL types I think.

raggin wrote:
Canzirka wrote:

I find their site visually offensive to my eye. Painful to read all of that clutter. Did you like it there?

ATS is highly moderated. It's perfect for virgin eyes.

Grab an account, cleans up the "mess" when you login. Best for "Breaking News", idiots and people who swear they are aliens.

Thu May 03, 2012 8:32 pm

magamud wrote:
I do like your position, Conzika, playing both sides. I do the slapping then i have pitty on the slapper. Thats a good chess piece, which one is it?

Mags, you know, your stream of unconsciousness isn't an effective way to express your viewpoint.

Try communicating with the conscious part.

You know, if you write and no understands WTF you are talking about....don't write it in public. Keep it in your diary.

Now, don't waste your energy and tippy tap some typical stupid response, because people have been telling you this over and over again. It isn't just me.

And yes Dude, I actually have empathy, you know acknowledging off-side behaviour but actually understanding and feeling what could have instigated it in the first place. It is also known as being able to put yourself in the other person's shoes.

Sorry that escapes you buddy, but I use both parts of my brain. I am integrated.

I'd say try it sometime, but I do know that some people just don't got it in them so I'm not too harsh on you. I accept that you have limitations.

Thu May 03, 2012 10:13 pm

Quote:
I accept that you have limitations.

THx Can!. Ill give it a try....

Thu May 03, 2012 10:54 pm
Site Admin

Canzirka wrote:
Sorry that escapes you buddy, but I use both parts of my brain. I am integrated.

And you can even pat yourself on the back, like you just did. But can you see that as a big, red flag?

Fri May 04, 2012 2:25 am

Canzirka wrote:

And you can even pat yourself on the back, like you just did. But can you see that as a big, red flag?

You know what I see that as, that I am tired of your's and Mag's crap.

Yes, that was a low blow and I have the conscience to admit that.

You, on the other hand, can not see what you are doing right now with you idiotic behaviour.

Let's see you admit something here Chico about your infantale "administration" leave and refusal to listen to your memberhip because you think your way is the only way.

I'd hate to see you in a fire, because you have no idea how to put one out. You only know how to start them.

Fri May 04, 2012 2:37 am
Site Admin

Canzirka wrote:
I'd hate to see you in a fire, because you have no idea how to put one out. You only know how to start them.

I've seen you in a fire, Canzirka. You throw gasoline on it.

I seem to recall that you were the one to falsely accuse the only administrator here of being a "tyrant". Not for some heinous action taken against the members, but for not taking action to implement an ambiguous directive (worded by you) resulting from a deliberately biased (by you) and deliberately corrupted (by GW and sockpuppet crew) poll that you started. GW also had a non-sockpuppet crew, which apparently included raggin, Oh Yeah!, Dsimon, and you again. You defended your fatally flawed poll against perfectly valid criticism in every instance by attacking the messenger without ever countering the criticism with rational arguments.

Your divisive behavior is contrary to the stated goals of the forum. So is your disrespectful behavior towards other members, including me. These actions appear to be quite deliberate on your part, and they also appear to be well coordinated with GW and her wrecking crew.

Given that you qualify for bulleted items 4 and 5 of my administrative post here, I am suspending your account. If we eventually manage to repair the damage caused by your apparent sabotage here, the members can take action to restore your account, should they so desire.

Mon May 07, 2012 6:35 am
Reply to topic   [ 39 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4