Reply to topic  [ 127 posts ]  Go to page 1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 13  Next
The "Genious" Of "Gypsey" 

Post The "Genious" Of "Gypsey"
The scale of intellectual and creative effort invested in not only this forum, but the majority of her "wok" (most of them have double narratives) is difficult to comprehend because we’re exploring the thought process of a true forum genius.

Gypsey does not think like other forum makers. Even those who consider themselves creative intellectuals, or are considered by other people as such, when faced with her posts are like infants playing with a 1000 piece jigsaw. They can’t just watch and get the message through natural instinct. They have to identify the easiest pieces first, separate them into manageable categories then build up the image in small sections to be linked together later. The process takes time, patience and effort.

Gypsy’s art is intimidating in its complexity and originality, yet for those who persevere in studying her work there is a transformation of emotional and intellectual response to be experienced. What she has left us with is a challenge … a puzzle.

My experience of taking on that challenge has been thoroughly rewarding and I hope my efforts here inspire you.

Thanks for reading.

I have to take a piss now. :evil:

Thu May 03, 2012 6:19 am

Post Re: The "Genious" Of "Gypsey"
Quote:
because we’re exploring the thought process of a true forum genius.

Sorry Raggin I don't think it's very intelligent to complain about people posting private information when in actual fact it is she that posts her private info using a sock puppet.

Thu May 03, 2012 6:40 am

Thanks raggs she would have said so but has retired for the night

Thu May 03, 2012 6:43 am

Talk Shit wrote:

Sorry Raggin I don't think it's very intelligent to complain about people posting private information when in actual fact it is she that posts her private info using a sock puppet.

It's sad TS that so few people here can see that!

QRK: QifUSqn6ygXK61pEkm2g4iBY9ZcLw4g4su
FCK: FettxKyQVhsSURZt1XQxUTypwxEeBbTgUQ

Please visit http://forum.qrk.cc/ for all things Crypto!

Thu May 03, 2012 6:44 am

Only they the blind refuse to see what played out Andy You are among them because your 2 quick to jump on some one before all the facts are presented i could explian it but you don`t want to hear it because you need to hate some one so now you can hate me I`m not defenseless

Thu May 03, 2012 6:47 am

Agree whole heartedly.

By the way, some of your posts were hilarious.

You are clever little imp.

raggin wrote:
The scale of intellectual and creative effort invested in not only this forum, but the majority of her "wok" (most of them have double narratives) is difficult to comprehend because we’re exploring the thought process of a true forum genius.

Gypsey does not think like other forum makers. Even those who consider themselves creative intellectuals, or are considered by other people as such, when faced with her posts are like infants playing with a 1000 piece jigsaw. They can’t just watch and get the message through natural instinct. They have to identify the easiest pieces first, separate them into manageable categories then build up the image in small sections to be linked together later. The process takes time, patience and effort.

Gypsy’s art is intimidating in its complexity and originality, yet for those who persevere in studying her work there is a transformation of emotional and intellectual response to be experienced. What she has left us with is a challenge … a puzzle.

My experience of taking on that challenge has been thoroughly rewarding and I hope my efforts here inspire you.

Thanks for reading.

I have to take a piss now. :evil:

Thu May 03, 2012 6:48 am

NB I don't hate anyone but I can smell shit and sorry but the King Art2 was really smelly shit.

This was the only sanctury for her and she fucked it up really TBH

Thu May 03, 2012 6:49 am

@Andy Mate she is a f...in nutcase I'm sorry.. too much time on her hands to play stupid games and is even able to manipulate the minds of people like NB.

so we have her cheerleaders : NB, Raggin (a new recruit - fished from ATS probably by her), Canzirka, and perhaps Darrell (not sure)

What is up ?

Thu May 03, 2012 6:50 am

It was completely obvious to me what her objective was.

I think it was genius.

And she achieved her objective with flying colors.

Only they the blind refuse to see what played out Andy You are among them because your 2 quick to jump on some one before all the facts are presented i could explian it but you don`t want to hear it because you need to hate some one so now you can hate me I`m not defenseless

Thu May 03, 2012 6:53 am

You certainly are a "nut job" aren't you NB! You first threaten to fed-ex some imaginary evidence to my wife, glorying in fact that you believe you hold the power over me to destroy my marriage.....then attempt to reason with me! :?

QRK: QifUSqn6ygXK61pEkm2g4iBY9ZcLw4g4su
FCK: FettxKyQVhsSURZt1XQxUTypwxEeBbTgUQ

Please visit http://forum.qrk.cc/ for all things Crypto!

Last edited by andywight on Thu May 03, 2012 6:57 am, edited 2 times in total.

Thu May 03, 2012 6:55 am
Reply to topic   [ 127 posts ]  Go to page 1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 13  Next