The "idiocy" of "raggin".

Sun May 06, 2012 6:49 am

Post Re: The "Genious" Of "Gypsey"
OSHO: I Wonder If This Could Be Love? 10:10

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0v3OeszyaxE

Fri Jan 11, 2013 2:22 pm
Site Admin

:lol: Good one, Mags! Excellent location for your post, too. The genius of Gypsy was surely her ability to fool people. She certainly fooled me. That is the problem of trusting people (i.e. people that trust others by default) when they encounter the conniving and deceptive sociopath. They will be fooled. If you ask me, that is the root of all evil. It is the dichotomy between the caring and trusting non-sociopaths (the vast majority) and the uncaring and manipulative sociopaths (the tiny minority).

Fri Jan 11, 2013 7:48 pm
Site Admin

dsimon3387 wrote:
People like Chico were not attacking her but also did not try to help her either.

This is quite the thread, viewed in hindsight. I believe I had stepped away from the forum during this time to see if the forum members could straighten things out on their own. They failed miserably, which I found to be very disheartening. It appears that many members cared more about their own public image than they did about the truly open forum here or the truth. Of course, that makes sense now. I had no idea at the time how many sociopaths were plying their wares here, but I would venture to say now that well over 50% of the frequently posting members were either sociopaths or of sociopathic persuasion. Just look at the uproar that was occurring here. The whole idea of censoring anything fingered as "private information", essentially controlling the flow of information, is a sociopath's fondest dream. The concept behind United People (no censorship, free speech, no controlling hierarchy) was too dangerous to be ignored, from the perspective of organized sociopaths.

I did not help Gypsy Woman at Avalon because I was very much unaware of her situation. I didn't really know who she was or what was going on with her at Avalon. Now I know from dealing with her personally at UP that GW is sociopathic, as is Bill Ryan and most of the moderators on his Avalon team at that time. From my experience at Avalon, Nexus, Atticus1, United People, and the Quark Forum, I have learned that online forums are attractive sandboxes for sociopaths to play in and experiment with. As above, so below. Governments are the same thing as forums, only of more pungent caliber with much higher stakes. The forum world is a massive deception, and governments are mountains next to the forum molehills.

George Carlin said there was no need for formal conspiracies when interests converge. Conspiracies can form organically under those conditions, undergo rapid evolution, and take on a life of their own. When the interests in question are the interests of organized sociopaths, we will be watching evil manifest.

What does it take to manifest good? It takes organized non-sociopaths. In the beginning, when I was fresh into the forum world with my initial Avalon experience (over three years ago), I was thinking that this is what forums are. Boy, was I wrong. I was fooled big-time.

Being a sociopath means never having to say you were fooled (unless it works to your advantage).

P.S. Note that Ross (called Pod here) closed that Avalon thread less than eight hours after I posted there, essentially controlling the flow of information for no valid reason (from the non-sociopath's perspective). What a good little Minion he was! Of course, at the time, I thought nothing of it. I didn't know Ross was a sociopath then. I didn't even suspect it. Same for Bill Ryan, and Atticus, and Inelia, and Gypsy Woman, and Zook, and Andy. And the list goes on...

"Disappointment haunting all my dreams." -- The Monkees, "I'm A Believer"

Maybe that's one of my woes you mentioned, eh Pod? :lol:

Mon Jul 28, 2014 6:58 am
Reply to topic   [ 127 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 9, 10, 11, 12, 13