Reply to topic  [ 13 posts ]  Go to page 1, 2  Next
Troll - Anti-semite? 

Post Troll - Anti-semite?
The word troll seems to be bandied around quite loosely on these so called truth seeking forums, I see it as not too far removed from tarring someone with the name anti-semite, like the forum equivalent.

This is a real troll:

http://www.guardian.co.uk/uk/2011/sep/1 ... -teenagers

Quote:
An internet troll who posted videos and messages mocking the deaths of teenagers, including a girl hit by a train, has been jailed.

Sean Duffy, 25, targeted Facebook tribute pages and posted videos on YouTube taunting the dead and their families.

I'm really really disappointed. Night folks.

Sun Apr 29, 2012 11:14 pm

Post Re: Troll - Anti-semite?
Hi nongeneration,

You've just taken the words right out of my mouth.

Best regards.

The word troll seems to be bandied around quite loosely on these so called truth seeking forums, I see it as not too far removed from tarring someone with the name anti-semite, like the forum equivalent.

This is a real troll:

http://www.guardian.co.uk/uk/2011/sep/1 ... -teenagers

Quote:
An internet troll who posted videos and messages mocking the deaths of teenagers, including a girl hit by a train, has been jailed.

Sean Duffy, 25, targeted Facebook tribute pages and posted videos on YouTube taunting the dead and their families.

I'm really really disappointed. Night folks.

Sun Apr 29, 2012 11:36 pm

Agreed.

It's too easy..
Lee

Sun Apr 29, 2012 11:54 pm

So quit your whining and address it on the topic where you think this term was used inappropriately! :shock:

QRK: QifUSqn6ygXK61pEkm2g4iBY9ZcLw4g4su
FCK: FettxKyQVhsSURZt1XQxUTypwxEeBbTgUQ

Please visit http://forum.qrk.cc/ for all things Crypto!

Mon Apr 30, 2012 12:16 am

You seem to have taken the subject matter of this thread personally - I find the way the word troll is bandied about by EVERYONE as completely meaningless. But seen's you have taken this personally, or just probably at the point of orgasming yesterday due to all the drama and every thread got splashed with this self obsessed farcical BS, you obviously couldn't contain it.

You have taken your eye monumentally off the ball. You didn't notice the cats amongst the pigeons did you, even less as to who put the cats amongst the pigeons. Well, clean your cum stained speedos, simmer down, have a long hard look at what is really going off here. And yap at someone else's ankles.

Mon Apr 30, 2012 8:55 am

Quote:
I find the way the word troll is bandied about by EVERYONE as completely meaningless

GW behavior is troll like. If you want to hold your definition of what a troll is and get personal on other defintions knock yourself out.
Quote:
But seen's you have taken this personally

Who really has taken it personally?
Quote:
point of orgasming

Here comes that reverse sexism I was talking about NG.
Quote:
clean your cum stained speedos

Quote:
simmer down, have a long hard look at what is really going off here. And yap at someone else's ankles.

Good advice NG maybe you should see if you can take your own.

Mon Apr 30, 2012 2:02 pm

Quote:
Who really has taken it personally?

Andy's comment was directed at me, any other way to take it?

I don't see any reverse sexism in my post - there was nothing in that retort about masculinity, similar phrasing could be attributed to a woman.

I think you should start a thread about reverse sexism - I suspect it's a subject matter close to your heart.

Whilst you are giving me advice to take my own, perhaps you should get out of Andy's butt and ask him about his complicity in GW's sockpuppets? As we're all liars and you're the only honest one here, it would be only right that you investigate surely?

Mon Apr 30, 2012 3:04 pm

Quote:
Andy's comment was directed at me, any other way to take it?

He pointed out trolling. You then got offeneded and offered your extreme version of it. Then you used that to redirect his comment. You know high moral ground trap. You did the same thing with me when I brought up Sexism. Do females have the monopoly on this. Am I excluded becasue I have different plumbing?
Quote:
I don't see any reverse sexism in my post

Ya im noticing that a lot here. You might want to get some help with it, it might bring you some more awareness and wisdom to your discernment.
Quote:
I suspect it's a subject matter close to your heart.

That would be attack the messenger rather then the message.
Quote:
perhaps you should get out of Andy's butt and ask him about his complicity in GW's sockpuppets?

Ill ask him if I can find my way out of his butt. :lol:
Quote:
As we're all liars and you're the only honest one here, it would be only right that you investigate surely?

Ya NG whatever you say...

Mon Apr 30, 2012 3:11 pm

Can u be more specific re Andy pointing out trolling, as my post wasnt in response to anything Andy had done sprcifically at all, I guarantee it. 

During your online history u have demonstrated a lack of discerment. U might wanna look up the Greek origin of the word hysterical.

"attack the messenger"; "coward..." hmm moral highground again! 

"whatever u say"

Yep didnt think so...

Mon Apr 30, 2012 3:32 pm

You seem to have taken the subject matter of this thread personally - I find the way the word troll is bandied about by EVERYONE as completely meaningless. But seen's you have taken this personally, or just probably at the point of orgasming yesterday due to all the drama and every thread got splashed with this self obsessed farcical BS, you obviously couldn't contain it.

You have taken your eye monumentally off the ball. You didn't notice the cats amongst the pigeons did you, even less as to who put the cats amongst the pigeons. Well, clean your cum stained speedos, simmer down, have a long hard look at what is really going off here. And yap at someone else's ankles.

The hypocrisy is stunning.

We have this Nattering Nongeneration Not Much accusing yours truly (not too long ago) of being a misogynist ... after a satirical comment I had made (e.g. that GW's boobs will be remembered long after her brains).

Yet here she is doling it out as if her mouth had never seen soap.

Ya gotta admire the temerity of those who can dish it out like a porcelain finery factory ... and not take a fraction of it coming back at them.

:jest:

ps: There is nothing wrong with the exchange of sexual metaphors between genders. It only becomes social conditioning and politically correct prima prancing (and donna dancing) when only one side is allowed to hurl the sexual rubber-tipped arrows.

ps2: Add one more to the set of inmates that run this assumptions sanctuary and insane asylum: NonGen.

Flight that sends into the clouds brings wings to rest upon the boughs. Then further down to the liquid lawn, to serve as sentries for the gliding swan. Curve, a perfect turning of the line between here and Heaven, with extensions into infinitum.

Mon Apr 30, 2012 3:42 pm
Reply to topic   [ 13 posts ]  Go to page 1, 2  Next