Reply to topic  [ 15 posts ]  Go to page 1, 2  Next
Beware attack on Chico and this site is immanent!!! Listen!! 

Post Beware attack on Chico and this site is immanent!!! Listen!!
I have heard through the grapevine..... Celine has concocted some poisonous bon bons....IF RICHArD SHOULD OFFER TO BURY THE HATCHET WITH A FEW BLOW FISH WHITE CHOCOLATE MCADAMIA NUT BON BONS, DO NOT ACCEPT THEM!!!

And if you see a tall Indian guy on a bike pretending to be a Hare Krishna..... especially if he mutters mama alo partha! and descends into a basement area....get away quick,

be aware all, the shit has hit the fan!

Wed Apr 18, 2012 12:31 am
Site Admin

Post Re: Beware attack on Chico and this site is immanent!!! List
Celine and Richard would have to be really warped to pull a stunt like that, which would make it crystal clear that Chico was not just whistling "Dixie" over there before he was banned without warning, reason, moderation, or justification (which should already be enough to make it crystal clear).

We'll just have to wait and see.

Wed Apr 18, 2012 12:48 am

dsimon3387 wrote:
I have heard through the grapevine..... Celine has concocted some poisonous bon bons....IF RICHArD SHOULD OFFER TO BURY THE HATCHET WITH A FEW BLOW FISH WHITE CHOCOLATE MCADAMIA NUT BON BONS, DO NOT ACCEPT THEM!!!

And if you see a tall Indian guy on a bike pretending to be a Hare Krishna..... especially if he mutters mama alo partha! and descends into a basement area....get away quick,

I laughed out loud D. Still laughing.

Wed Apr 18, 2012 12:53 am

dsimon3387 wrote:

Translation Please~~~~

Wed Apr 18, 2012 1:01 am

Oh Yeah! wrote:
dsimon3387 wrote:

Translation Please~~~~

Sorry I am twisted at times. I had nightmares including one with Celine....she was wearing a big diaper and had a maniacal look on her face as she was cutting open a pufferfish and spilling the poison into a bon bon while Richard laughed hysterically...then they were offering me the Bon Bon as Zook rode out of his mother's bsmnt to deliver the bon bons for Celine....they were labelled

Chico's place
Somewhere colorado,

I frantically tried to escape to warn Chico but every time I opened a door there was a body of an ex Nexus Mod stuffed in it! when I finally got to the entrance Greybeard was there telling me all was love and light....then he gave me a choice....either undergo physical torture or hear him preach about enlightenment! It was more than I could bare thank god for physical torture... so I went to warn Chico and lucky for me Whitehaze gave me a lift with his alien friends so I could get there quick!

Wed Apr 18, 2012 5:27 am
Site Admin

:lol: :lol:

Thank goodness for physical torture!

Wed Apr 18, 2012 5:33 am

dsimon, you crack me up, here's one for you:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xaPepCVepCg

In fact, I think we should appoint you as Humour/Entertainment Director, here on UP, to keep us sane, LOL!!!

Cheers,
Lily

Wed Apr 18, 2012 8:11 am

Hi Everyone,

And I thought here would be imune of arguments and everything that's bad (including spin offs) from Avalon.

Let them all just wallow on their own sites and shrivel up and disappear. To have the trouble makers come here would be the last straw.

Best regards.

dsimon3387 wrote:

Wed Apr 18, 2012 8:31 am

D, that was hysterical. Thanks for the laugh. :giggle:

Wed Apr 18, 2012 11:03 am

dsimon, you crack me up, here's one for you:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xaPepCVepCg

In fact, I think we should appoint you as Humour/Entertainment Director, here on UP, to keep us sane, LOL!!!

Cheers,
Lily

:giggle: My wife is often referred to as "the groundsquirrel" when she lets my teenager have it! He usually deserves it of course. Kind of looks like the prarie dog in the film only more of a shrieking noise...

Wed Apr 18, 2012 3:59 pm
Reply to topic   [ 15 posts ]  Go to page 1, 2  Next