Reply to topic  [ 26 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3
No comment 

Post Re: No comment
Lee wrote:
Not sure about having Zook there :?:

Not sure about having Chico there either... He Chico do you still care about this or should we bury it under a great heap of sand...? :cry:

Tue Aug 09, 2011 7:17 pm
Site Admin

Hold the dump trucks! No sand, please! I've just been busy and forgetful. Old age creeping up on me....

The web page is too busy and cluttered with that repeating background, in my opinion. How about doing the same thing in a banner across the top, kind of like it is now but dynamic with user avatars?

Fri Aug 12, 2011 5:59 am

Yeah, that seems like a good way to still include everyone's avatars - keeping a personal touch.

Nice,
Lee

Fri Aug 12, 2011 7:18 am

Chicodoodoo wrote:
Hold the dump trucks! No sand, please! I've just been busy and forgetful. Old age creeping up on me....

The web page is too busy and cluttered with that repeating background, in my opinion. How about doing the same thing in a banner across the top, kind of like it is now but dynamic with user avatars?

Yeah perfect. Chico how do you wish to proceed? Do you want me to send you the programme which is quite simple to add to the header but you have to figure it out. Or do you want me to install the thing on our homepage? In the latter case, I need access to the home page and I need to have the avatars in one single directory.

Skip

Fri Aug 12, 2011 1:16 pm
Site Admin

Being a former programmer, I'd like to have a shot at installing it. Can you send it to me at chicodoodoo@gmail.com?

Fri Aug 12, 2011 8:10 pm

Chicodoodoo wrote:
Being a former programmer, I'd like to have a shot at installing it. Can you send it to me at chicodoodoo@gmail.com?

I've send you the script. Great opportunity to show us your programming qualities :D

Fri Aug 12, 2011 8:39 pm
Reply to topic   [ 26 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3