Reply to topic  [ 51 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next
Trance-Formation - Max Igan 
Site Admin

Post Re: Trance-Formation - Max Igan
andywight wrote:
We did discuss using the ATF to assist you in removing "truthunter" from your property!

That sounds like something from the mind of a sociopath. I would never even consider such a thing. But you would, as demonstrated in your vicious PM copied above.

andywight wrote:
You told me yourself that he has several fully automatic weapons on your property, which the last time I checked was against the law where you live!

Well then it should be easy for you to provide us with some proof that I said that. And if you don't, then according to Andy logic, it means you don't have any proof. :lol:

andywight wrote:
Isn't it your duty as a law abiding citizen to inform the appropriate authority's of this, especially considering it's happening on your property and with your knowledge???

Or maybe your claim is not true, no laws have been broken, and you are just playing games here.

andywight wrote:
FTR This will not end until you remove the personnel information of mine that you posted here!

What personal information are we talking about exactly?

Sat May 03, 2014 6:38 am

andywight wrote:
We did discuss using the ATF to assist you in removing "truthunter" from your property!

That sounds like something from the mind of a sociopath. I would never even consider such a thing. But you would, as demonstrated in your vicious PM copied above.

andywight wrote:
You told me yourself that he has several fully automatic weapons on your property, which the last time I checked was against the law where you live!

Well then it should be easy for you to provide us with some proof that I said that. And if you don't, then according to Andy logic, it means you don't have any proof. :lol:

andywight wrote:
Isn't it your duty as a law abiding citizen to inform the appropriate authority's of this, especially considering it's happening on your property and with your knowledge???

Or maybe your claim is not true, no laws have been broken, and you are just playing games here.

andywight wrote:
FTR This will not end until you remove the personnel information of mine that you posted here!

What personal information are we talking about exactly?

let's cut to the chase, does truthunter or has truthunter ever lived on your property?

QRK: QifUSqn6ygXK61pEkm2g4iBY9ZcLw4g4su
FCK: FettxKyQVhsSURZt1XQxUTypwxEeBbTgUQ

Please visit http://forum.qrk.cc/ for all things Crypto!

Sat May 03, 2014 11:53 am
Site Admin

andywight wrote:
let's cut to the chase, does truthunter or has truthunter ever lived on your property?

"Cut to the chase"?! Is that what this is all about, whether Truthunter has ever lived on my property? That's what is important? What about this:

andywight wrote:
You crossed a very defined line when you attacked my family Hugh Martin (aka Chicodoodoo)

Isn't that "the chase", that your family was attacked? How were they attacked? Who was injured, and what is the nature of these injuries?

No, wait. I seem to recall that "the chase" was something about your "personal information". Apparently, I presented evidence exposing you as a conniving sociopath, and you want that information censored, even as you try to character assassinate me as a censor, which you well know is something I avoid at all costs. Remember when a good portion of the forum was up in arms, demanding that I censor "personal information" that you released about Truthunter? I would not censor that information, even when some members left the forum in protest. And you think I'm going to censor information now? FTR, it's not going to happen. There's no censorship here. If there were, you would have been silenced long ago.

Wouldn't you agree that you are a little mixed up, Andy? You want to "cut to the chase", and you say the issue is whether Truthunter has ever lived on my property, which doesn't have much to do with anything. I am sorely tempted to ask if you are "fucking retarded" (1 2 3 4), but I'm not a game-playing sociopath, so that would be against my nature. But, on reflection, given that the best way to deal with a sociopath is indeed "tit for tat", I'm going to force myself.

Are you fucking retarded??? :face:

Of course, I know the answer to that question is "No". You aren't mentally retarded. You are a sociopath. That means you are empathetically retarded.

Sat May 03, 2014 4:46 pm

andywight wrote:

"Cut to the chase"?! Is that what this is all about, whether Truthunter has ever lived on my property? That's what is important? What about this:

andywight wrote:
You crossed a very defined line when you attacked my family Hugh Martin (aka Chicodoodoo)

Isn't that "the chase", that your family was attacked? How were they attacked? Who was injured, and what is the nature of these injuries?

No, wait. I seem to recall that "the chase" was something about your "personal information". Apparently, I presented evidence exposing you as a conniving sociopath, and you want that information censored, even as you try to character assassinate me as a censor, which you well know is something I avoid at all costs. Remember when a good portion of the forum was up in arms, demanding that I censor "personal information" that you released about Truthunter? I would not censor that information, even when some members left the forum in protest. And you think I'm going to censor information now? FTR, it's not going to happen. There's no censorship here. If there were, you would have been silenced long ago.

Wouldn't you agree that you are a little mixed up, Andy? You want to "cut to the chase", and you say the issue is whether Truthunter has ever lived on my property, which doesn't have much to do with anything. I am sorely tempted to ask if you are "fucking retarded" (1 2 3 4), but I'm not a game-playing sociopath, so that would be against my nature. But, on reflection, given that the best way to deal with a sociopath is indeed "tit for tat", I'm going to force myself.

Are you fucking retarded??? :face:

Of course, I know the answer to that question is "No". You aren't mentally retarded. You are a sociopath. That means you are empathetically retarded.

:lol: Now calm down Chicodoodoo, why all the hostility from you for just asking one simple question! :lol:

Although I must say I'm not surprised by this because I know for a fact Chicodoodoo's "NO" response to be a lie!

I've met my fair and some might say unfair share of lairs and I'm sure everyone here, as I have, has experienced this over-reaction from a lair in action!

It seems it's infectious!

Sat May 03, 2014 11:49 pm
Site Admin

andywight wrote:
Although I must say I'm not surprised by this because I know for a fact Chicodoodoo's "NO" response to be a lie!

Do you have any evidence to expose this lie?

Answer my question!

Sun May 04, 2014 5:25 am

Do you have any evidence to expose this lie?

Have you every owned property in Ripley county, Missouri?

Tue May 06, 2014 5:47 pm
Site Admin

andywight wrote:

Have you ever owned property in the Bahamas? If yes, then you must be guilty.

Why can't you see how absurd your questions are, Andy? Could it be you lack empathy and cannot imagine the same line of questioning being applied to you?

Rather than fishing for evidence and stalling, just present the evidence that you have. Are you unable to do so? Is that because you don't have any evidence? What case are you trying to make, anyway? Why are you so vague? Is it because you don't have a case that you can make?

Tue May 06, 2014 6:45 pm

andywight wrote:

Have you ever owned property in the Bahamas? If yes, then you must be guilty.

Why can't you see how absurd your questions are, Andy? Could it be you lack empathy and cannot imagine the same line of questioning being applied to you?

Rather than fishing for evidence and stalling, just present the evidence that you have. Are you unable to do so? Is that because you don't have any evidence? What case are you trying to make, anyway? Why are you so vague? Is it because you don't have a case that you can make?

This is a very odd reaction from someone who claims to be a truth-seeker!

Tue May 06, 2014 7:35 pm
Site Admin

andywight wrote:
This is a very odd reaction from someone who claims to be a truth-seeker!

That's a very typical reaction from a game-playing sociopath.

Tell us, how do my property holdings relate to anything about anything? Are you also implying that my property holdings do not fall under the domain of "personal information"? If that is the case, what makes you think that any personal information about you has been revealed?

Tue May 06, 2014 8:23 pm

Tell us, how do my property holdings relate to anything about anything?

It's generally considered bad form to answer a question with a question Chicodoodoo and more so from individuals claiming to be in the truth business!

Are you also implying that my property holdings do not fall under the domain of "personal information"? If that is the case, what makes you think that any personal information about you has been revealed?

I hardly think a comparison can be made between personnel information that you published here about me, which included details of my family and my wife's parents financial position, with Ripley county's property records which are freely available through a number of sources!

Tue May 06, 2014 9:03 pm
Reply to topic   [ 51 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next