Reply to topic  [ 118 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 7, 8, 9, 10, 11, 12  Next
Failure to recognize human frailty ... 

Post Re: Failure to recognize human frailty ...
Quote:
Richard, Buddie! fire this moron and find yourself better representation.

Celine, Richard, Nexus can you not see the utter Bafoonery of Zook?
And he is your Senior Moderator?

Last edited by magamud on Tue Apr 10, 2012 6:11 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Tue Apr 10, 2012 2:57 pm

Zook, I read those threads for three days and you admitted to only skimming them. This is your reply? I gave you only some of the links, just to get started. If you really wanted the truth you would need to dig for more than 24 hours. You missed the post by Celine that stated that Richard told Bill PM's could be read. So she was not 'speculating' and this also put Bill in the position of lying. It also puts Richard in the position of implementing the module to read PM's before Bill had knowledge of it. You do a lot of speculating in your defense of Richard and Celine. "Maybe" and "Perhaps". I presented you with screenshots and links to actual posts. I gave you the highlights. If you really wanted the truth, you should have taken more than 24 hours to really read ALL of those threads, like I did. There is a lot more there. Try this part of Richard's post for example, "none of us had access to pm's." This is a lie because the module gives access to PM's.

Stormborn

Tue Apr 10, 2012 3:19 pm

magamud wrote:

Celine, Richard, Nexus can you not see the utter Bafoonery of Zook?
And he is your Senior Moderator...

I think it's time for a "Open Letter" to C&R! writing is really hard work for me so it's best that I pass on this one, any volunteers?

QRK: QifUSqn6ygXK61pEkm2g4iBY9ZcLw4g4su
FCK: FettxKyQVhsSURZt1XQxUTypwxEeBbTgUQ

Please visit http://forum.qrk.cc/ for all things Crypto!

Tue Apr 10, 2012 3:26 pm

UncleZook wrote:

Hey, I'm moving on up! Last time, it was Mother's basement.

:jest:

Please try and keep focused here UncleSpook, "me thinks" your coming apart at the seams here somewhat! I've never mentioned your Mother's basement, which Incidentally would be in her house anyways, wouldn't you think?

Tue Apr 10, 2012 3:37 pm

The question of why would Celine reveal self incriminating information is not a testament of her innocence but a testament of her stupidity and mahusive ego, she basically couldnt help herself, like she couldnt help telling a porky pie about shutting down Gypsy's blog. She's been caught a lie before under the same circumstances: for a power trip.

Tue Apr 10, 2012 3:48 pm

Who you really working for here UncleSpook???

Are you deliberately sacrificing your reputation here in an attempt to indirectly expose C&R for who they really are with the hope of still being seen as their loyal subject?

Cus if so, your doing a wonderful job! :lol:

Tue Apr 10, 2012 4:05 pm

Quote:
Are you deliberately sacrificing your reputation here in an attempt to indirectly expose C&R for who they really are with the hope of still being seen as their loyal subject?

Holy shite this is it. Zook your a genius. Keep up the good work. As a favor can you not direct the conversation into the Gutter all the time, people are getting the point.
Thanks.....

Tue Apr 10, 2012 4:33 pm

magamud wrote:
Quote:

Holy shite this is it. Zook your a genius. Keep up the good work. As a favor can you not direct the conversation into the Gutter all the time, people are getting the point.
Thanks.....

the gutter talk is a ruse methinks.............. not working on me .

Tue Apr 10, 2012 6:16 pm

wassupdoc wrote:
the gutter talk is a ruse methinks.............. not working on me .

Doc be careful now, I think you might push our banana obsessed Dumbledore orientated friend over the edge! :crybabe:

Post edit:

Or out of his closet, whatever comes first! :lol:

Last edited by andywight on Tue Apr 10, 2012 8:01 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Tue Apr 10, 2012 7:40 pm
Site Admin

Zook, what you are doing here is BPI -- Best Possible Interpretation. You are painting things in the best possible light to agree with your own bias.

UncleZook wrote:
Perhaps she assumed what was natural to assume ... that administrators could read PMs?

Perhaps she (Celine) was busily reading PMs herself and had no need for assumptions! Also, it is not natural to assume Private Messages can be read by administrators. It is natural to assume that they are private, only visible by the sender and the recipient.

Quote:
A more realistic interpretation of the situation is that Richard meant to convey two thoughts with one statement and that invited confusion and speculation.

Interpretation may not be appropriate when the facts speak for themselves, and do so consistently. If details only found in member PMs are being revealed by Celine, and the PM participants say they never said a thing to anyone else about those details, and Richard admits he installed a module that gives him access to member PMs, even Sherlock's witless assistant could figure that one out.

Quote:
I fully believe that Richard (and Celine) are innocent of the charges of PM reading.

It's possible, but not probable. The preponderance of evidence, including their visible personalities, which have long been observed and studied, indicates that C&R breached member trust, which is not appropriate for their positions in the forum community.

Quote:
You're correct. And I've retracted any blame I placed on Bill for this particular issue.

And here, I will apologize to Bill for my not fully understanding what happened at Avalon while I was there ... and for assuming that he had directed Richard to implement the module.

Your proclivity for making mistakes regarding your discernment of situations where you were actually present certainly doesn't help your case.

Quote:
I have looked at it from an intellectually honest perspective, Stormborn. I suggest that you do the same now after reading this post, and see the difference between WPI and HPI (highly probable interpretation).

You may see yourself as being "intellectually honest", but that does not guarantee that you have grasped the truth.

Quote:
And this, good folks, is my final say on the matter ...

Where have I heard that before? Oh yeah, King Richard! The edict has been given, and no discussion, debate, or dissent will be welcome. Certainty rules! Long live the King!

Tue Apr 10, 2012 7:41 pm
Reply to topic   [ 118 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 7, 8, 9, 10, 11, 12  Next