Reply to topic  [ 118 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 8, 9, 10, 11, 12  Next
Failure to recognize human frailty ... 

Post Re: Failure to recognize human frailty ...
The question of why would Celine reveal self incriminating information is not a testament of her innocence but a testament of her stupidity and mahusive ego, she basically couldnt help herself, like she couldnt help telling a porky pie about shutting down Gypsy's blog. She's been caught a lie before under the same circumstances: for a power trip.

I wonder what happened to Celine's Open Letter to Kerry after GW called her out? Did she modify her post to accurately reflect the truth or not? Does anyone here who is still at Nexus know the final outcome of that fiasco as in: did anyone confront Celine? I am not a member there nor do I bother reading much but once a week for lack of time however I haven't seen that thread come up in any "active" recent posts.

Wed Apr 11, 2012 4:09 am

By the looks of it, it got quietly hushed up by the dragon slayer himself, Richard, or perhaps his dragon slaying wannabe sidekick, Zook. Who knows. The Queen of Hearts or Farts' henchmen certainly came to the rescue.

Wed Apr 11, 2012 11:12 am

The question of why would Celine reveal self incriminating information is not a testament of her innocence but a testament of her stupidity and mahusive ego, she basically couldnt help herself, like she couldnt help telling a porky pie about shutting down Gypsy's blog. She's been caught a lie before under the same circumstances: for a power trip.

I wonder what happened to Celine's Open Letter to Kerry after GW called her out? Did she modify her post to accurately reflect the truth or not? Does anyone here who is still at Nexus know the final outcome of that fiasco as in: did anyone confront Celine? I am not a member there nor do I bother reading much but once a week for lack of time however I haven't seen that thread come up in any "active" recent posts.

She's a train wreak.

Wed Apr 11, 2012 12:41 pm

Hi Zook!

http://nexus.2012info.ca/forum/showthre ... ting/page3

Wed Apr 11, 2012 1:23 pm
Site Admin

From reading that Nexus thread, it looks like Jenci and Scott have both stepped down as Nexus moderators! Also Nazerite, the newest Nexus moderator, hasn't been heard from in a while.

It looks like Andy was right when he said there was trouble in the Nexus mod room due to Richard saying it was his forum, and if the moderators didn't like it, they could leave. This comes after a long-running PR campaign by C&R that Nexus is the members' forum.

That PR campaign came to an end when Chicodoodoo, Andywight, and Truthunter were banned without cause, without explanation, and without any attempts at moderation.

Needless to say, Richard and Celine were lying about the true status of the Nexus forum, and that is exactly what I discovered as a Nexus moderator, and that's exactly why I stepped down.

Wed Apr 11, 2012 5:03 pm

Sounds like trouble in River City.

:giggle:

Wed Apr 11, 2012 5:14 pm

Oh Yeah! wrote:
Sounds like trouble in River City.

:giggle:

What the Hell.

Wed Apr 11, 2012 5:17 pm

I know the thread that separated from that into Gypsy Speaks or something like that got locked. Lily asked for proof that Celine had sent a legal document to GW. No proof was given that I recall.

Stormborn

Wed Apr 11, 2012 6:29 pm

Stormborn wrote:

I know the thread that separated from that into Gypsy Speaks or something like that got locked. Lily asked for proof that Celine had sent a legal document to GW. No proof was given that I recall.

Stormborn

Yeah, cause Celine is FOS.
Full of Shit.

Wed Apr 11, 2012 6:32 pm

I remember that thread and I remember it disappearing also but not before Richard made some statement along the lives of - we don't need to offer anybody proof.

Wed Apr 11, 2012 6:36 pm
Reply to topic   [ 118 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 8, 9, 10, 11, 12  Next