Reply to topic  [ 118 posts ]  Go to page 1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 12  Next
Failure to recognize human frailty ... 

Post Failure to recognize human frailty ...
... is one of the roots of the deception here at United People, good folks.

In any random community, there will be a normal distribution of frailty, e.g human weakness. Three populations. A strong-minded population and a weak-minded population. In the middle, the average-minded population.

Map the weak minds to the thin skins ... the strong minds to the thick skins ... and the average minds to the average skins.

The slightest ad hominem against the thin skin sets them off. The thick skin is immune to most ad hominems.
The average skin has a flip of the coin response to ad hominems.

That being said, most humans drift towards comfort spaces and away from conflict spaces ... and when they find the latter, they tend to walk around eggshells in this space. Strong minds are closer to robot mannerisms than are average minds; and weak minds are closer to the other extreme of human potential, e.g. prima donna mannerisms (such as exhibited by drama queens and other emotionally-invested individuals). Average minds are the most populous and, consequently, the best representations of human potential. Not too logical. Not too emotional. The perfect balance.

What is the point of this preamble?

Well, once we understand that human community runs the gamut of emotions and the gamut of logic ... it is easy to see that human frailty is a necessary, even dominating feature of human community. The hermit accommodates human frailty by forgiving himself. But how does a group member accommodate human frailty? That is the essential question that needs to be asked in order to understand human community (of any stripe).

Human community in alternative internet forums is best understood by the degree of accommodation of human frailty and the degree of intolerance to it. As is often the case, those who are greatly intolerant of something do so because they fear that something in themselves. They point fingers at external sources of human frailty because that allows them a measure of triumph over the frailty that exists inside. Alas, this triumph is hollow ... because the frailty inside is merely avoided, not conquered.

Which brings us back to Nexus and UP. The founder of UP, a strong-minded individual on the robot extreme of human potential ... fails to recognize human frailty at Nexus. To reconcile his experiences at Nexus - and with Nexus - he has instead chosen to see in Nexus a power pyramid (which, in reality, doesn't exist in any form other than a minor technical one). Incompatibilities have developed in the MOD chamber ... and the staff has navigated these incompatibilities by walking on eggshells to avoid the conflict space and embrace the comfort space.

But walking on eggshells is not evidence of a kingdom ... or a pair of potentates ruling over servants ... as Chico is eager to argue and has falsely assumed. It is merely the accommodation of human frailty by individuals who represent the most populous and best representation of human potential --------> the perfect balance of logic and emotions. By contrast, Chico represents the imbalance of the robotic extreme, pathology, abnormality, etc. Inspector Javert chasing the River Seine and jumping into it, as it were.

Which is why when he started the thread Banning For Dollars on a false assumption ... it was only a matter of time before karmic energy caught up with him. Indeed, United People has demonstrated - in the past few weeks - the very human frailties (and attending foibles) that Chico could not or would not recognize in Nexus. And now it has them and has them with interest on the principal, e.g. the ratio of weak minds to healthy minds at United People is much higher than it ever was at Nexus.

ps: To complete the thought, failure to recognize human frailty translates into failure to accommodate it.

ps2: FWIW, United People has built itself a hidden pyramid on the open plane ... whereas Nexus never had a pyramid, only incompatibilities and derivative perturbations of the plane.

Flight that sends into the clouds brings wings to rest upon the boughs. Then further down to the liquid lawn, to serve as sentries for the gliding swan. Curve, a perfect turning of the line between here and Heaven, with extensions into infinitum.

Last edited by UncleZook on Sat Apr 07, 2012 11:14 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Sat Apr 07, 2012 10:47 pm

Post Re: Failure to recognize human frailty ...
"Perhaps you should take off those rose-colored glasses of yours. Your forum is beset with barely-literate bulk-posting bumpkins ... and you're focusing all your energy into attacking one of the few remaining posting truthseekers left (e.g. the good folks a.k.a. nonposting truthseekers notwithstanding)" Zook.

"They point fingers at external sources of human frailty because that allows them a measure of triumph over the frailty that exists inside. Alas, this triumph is hollow ... because the frailty inside is merely avoided, not conquered." Zook.

Read the doublethink thread.

I could be wrong but I think that Celine runs the show at Nexus, she is at the top, as she was at Avalon. I think it is obvious.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ukbzD88W2DA

Sat Apr 07, 2012 11:12 pm

"Perhaps you should take off those rose-colored glasses of yours. Your forum is beset with barely-literate bulk-posting bumpkins ... and you're focusing all your energy into attacking one of the few remaining posting truthseekers left (e.g. the good folks a.k.a. nonposting truthseekers notwithstanding)" Zook.

"They point fingers at external sources of human frailty because that allows them a measure of triumph over the frailty that exists inside. Alas, this triumph is hollow ... because the frailty inside is merely avoided, not conquered." Zook.

Read the doublethink thread.

I recognize my own frailties. Which is why I alluded to my part in the conflict as reactive temper. Reactive temper is an instance of human frailty ... and I'm all too glad to own up to it. For your edification, read the proactive tamper versus reactive temper ... and make the necessary distinctions between proactive mischief and the reactionary response to it.

Quote:
I could be wrong but I think that Celine runs the show at Nexus, she is at the top, as she was at Avalon. I think it is obvious.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ukbzD88W2DA

You are wrong, NG. Celine does not run the show at Nexus ... and she did not run the show at Avalon. Bill ran Avalon. And no one runs Nexus other than a technical staff (with Richard being the most important staff member because of his skill set). End of story. Anything else is assumptive hutzpah by people who like to run with rumors and tramp on facts.

Flight that sends into the clouds brings wings to rest upon the boughs. Then further down to the liquid lawn, to serve as sentries for the gliding swan. Curve, a perfect turning of the line between here and Heaven, with extensions into infinitum.

Sat Apr 07, 2012 11:22 pm

When you talk of human frailties, did you have anyone in mind specifically or was it more of a general observation?

Sat Apr 07, 2012 11:30 pm

I hear what you are saying about reactive temper and yes, we can all write/say things in a temper that do not represent us truly or are our finest hour. I'm guilty of that too.

I don't think either you or Chico are tampering. I think you are defending your virtual home and Chico is doing what he likes do and is good at, analysing.

Sat Apr 07, 2012 11:35 pm

UncleZook wrote:

You are wrong, NG. Celine does not run the show at Nexus ...

Talk is cheap UncleSpook, give us proof or STFU. :D

QRK: QifUSqn6ygXK61pEkm2g4iBY9ZcLw4g4su
FCK: FettxKyQVhsSURZt1XQxUTypwxEeBbTgUQ

Please visit http://forum.qrk.cc/ for all things Crypto!

Sun Apr 08, 2012 12:05 am

Zook, you talk of frailties and I am willing to go back and read that and ponder it but will you please take a step back and look at something for me? I have been a mod before and at that site, we never found the need to sit constantly in 'mod chat' away from the rest of the members. We didn't even have regular mod meetings. Only when we had significant rule changes. Don't you see how this 'separation' creates a clique? A built in heirchy? If there is an emergency it would be simple to assemble as needed, but staying separate from the members is unnecessary and counter to what you want if you truly wish to have a planar forum. And, yes Zook Celine does control Nexus with her manipulation of emotions. Look at the thread she started recently. 'Please Help' Look at that thread rationally Zook. That thread was manipulative. "I'll leave if...." She did almost the same thing in a thread at Avalon.
http://nexus.2012info.ca/forum/showthre ... lease-help

http://projectavalon.net/forum4/showthr ... post161932

Zook, I don't want Celine to leave. I want her to realize what she is doing. Other members have feelings too. Not just Celine. If Celine gets upset, everyone must stop and help Celine. Well Zook, we all have feelings and Celine doesn't seem to see that.

Stormborn

Last edited by Stormborn on Sun Apr 08, 2012 3:11 am, edited 2 times in total.

Sun Apr 08, 2012 12:35 am

Again, I may be wrong but when I asked Zook whether he was talking about anyone specifically, in relation to human frailties, I think are talking about Celine. It is not her frailties at fault really but those of a collective, whom cajole her, allow her to terrorise others and create ingrounps and outgroups and turn a blind eye.

Sun Apr 08, 2012 12:39 am

Again, I may be wrong but when I asked Zook whether he was talking about anyone specifically, in relation to human frailties, I think are talking about Celine. It is not her frailties at fault really but those of a collective, whom cajole her, allow her to terrorise others and create ingrounps and outgroups and turn a blind eye.

UncleZook, our resident Troll, being one of that collectives worst offenders.

QRK: QifUSqn6ygXK61pEkm2g4iBY9ZcLw4g4su
FCK: FettxKyQVhsSURZt1XQxUTypwxEeBbTgUQ

Please visit http://forum.qrk.cc/ for all things Crypto!

Sun Apr 08, 2012 2:15 am

I wonder what type of frailty we are talking about?

Is it the type of frailty that a shadow has before the light comes into the room?
If that is, its of major concern because thats a vital component in the destruction of our species. It supports the societal fracturing that keeps us conquered...
And its an organized, designed, fracturing, done by something to keep us enslaved.

I think its structure lies and hides in peoples understanding of discernment with things like Morality and humanism. In other words the ability to understand Meaning allows you to process a certain feeling/harmonic of energy, where this vampire lives or more like where it not lives. There is a difference in the weight and depth of it. It literally comes down to space and perspective.

This system is able to compensate the truth and create an alternative reality or a Matrix.
What exactly keeps this thing a float IDK exactly. I suspect its with manipulating a strata of intention from us to get energy, matter and consciousness. To literally build a HIve or conglomerate system that can Run Human behavior.
A balance of physicality and Yes a Dream world of sorts. I would even suspect the sufficient amount needed could be like the Georgia guide stones.

Its a Celestial parasite feeding on humans creating a psychological symbiotic relationship. Symbiosis being a Rat in a lab... Im not even suggesting what is organizing this, just that a force does exist. Ill take that at the least....

The essence of this Thievery is in MK ultra ideas. Its in compartmentalizing the mind. The thing is, its already been done Societally to us a long time ago, so your personal drama stems from this and not you necessarily.

Its held together by the very narrative and concepts that are being displayed here so far and is a great example!

We have many compartments and their held together by illusions portraying as moral ventures that are empty, literally energetic membranes of intention.
The offense and defense of this system is complex, rooted in double think of Morals causing at times a primitive emotional landscape.

Last edited by magamud on Sun Apr 08, 2012 8:01 am, edited 3 times in total.

Sun Apr 08, 2012 4:04 am
Reply to topic   [ 118 posts ]  Go to page 1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 12  Next