Reply to topic  [ 54 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next
Proactive tamper versus reactive temper ... 

Post Re: Proactive tamper versus reactive temper ...
UncleZook wrote:
Before I proceed from where I left off earlier ... I would like to thank TH, Canzirka, Grats, Sandy and some others who have remained open-minded enough to take a balanced look on the views being expressed here ... either by being vocal or by being silent ... as the UP laundromat and its various-sized machines of wash, spin, and dry cycles are shaking the joint. As it were. I've stayed away for much of the day to continue the observational phase and give more rope to those who want to hang themselves. If United People is going to survive ... then it will survive on facts and become a legitimate truthseeking site - as most of us here originally hoped it would be - or it will fall flat like all the other forums that have been disrupted by disinformation, distortion, denial, and delusions of personal rectitude. Onwards to the middle chapter and the three unrepentant stooges of their own desperate desire for drama.

Let's start with DSimon <----------- this hybrid minnow and protosimian (and he should thank me for being polite) - arrived from nowhere with a proactive attack against me in his very first exchange with yours truly. I had done nothing to provoke him to this point, but deSimian wanted in alongside the puff and bluff Andy had started in the poker game Chico had initiated for his own personal catharsis, namely, "Banning for Dollars" (and other fiat currencies, no doubt). So deSimian used the contrived tact of defending Gypsy Woman's honor (let's stop a minute to write a small cheque for the Preservation of Screech Owls and Other Species on the Edge of Extinction) to raise the ante.

Here is deSimian's first post that referenced me in any way:
viewtopic.php?p=1868#p1868

... and the proactive tamper that set my reactive temper off:
viewtopic.php?p=1947#p1947

... my reactive temper alluding to deSimian as a toxic sludge surfer:
viewtopic.php?p=1956#p1956

I rest my case against this hybrid minnow and provocateur. Never heard of him before Banning for Dollars ... and, for me, he'll be tossed back into the toxic sludge after this thread is over.

Next is the passive aggressive Magamud <--------------- am still trying to figure him out. But if I'm to limit things to the scope of my disdain for Mags in the here and now (I've had a previous run-in with him over at Nexus over another proactive tamper on his part) ... then this unprovoked tamper in the Banning for Dollars thread exposes his penchance for mischief and ad hominem:
viewtopic.php?p=1437#p1437

The surprising thing was that we were actually going tit for tat in civil exchange ... but when he failed to crack my arguments with logic and facts, he resorted into the proactive tamper that you see in the above link. 'Nuff said.

Still, DSimon and Mags are pretty tame stuff ... dormant volcanoes that will tolerate free discussion to an extent. And as long as United People caters to their small views of the world, they will be outstanding citizens ... I have no doubt about that. Well, maybe just a tad of doubt about DSimon ... well okay, perhaps a tickle less than a tad for Mags. But hey, they don't appear to be gatekeepers to me. Not savvy enough, IMO. It takes an artful dodger to accomplish - with damaging effect - what that particular job description entails. But gatekeeping has both professionals and amateurs. And it has its turnip truckload of incompetents - its keystone kops, as it were. Enter the yellow banana.

Andywight <---------------------- This guy is a gatekeeper make no mistake about it. But he's so incompetent it makes you feel sorry for the lad. This clown - who Mags views as brilliant - is so clumsy with his proactive tampers, that I probably don't have to do much other than point back to his own posts, e.g. to rest my case. Indeed, I'll just allude to a few examples of the incompetence of this twit, and move on to the epilogue tomorrow and the main interest for me in all of this, namely, Chico: a good man besieged by his own distorted perspectives, purpose, and proportions on things. Chico is redeemable. Which is why I will make my comments about Chico with some deep reflection ... and not the casual dismissals I reserve for those already mentioned in this thread. Getting back to those examples exposing the false energy of Andy, here are some:

Caught in a PM intrigue of his own doing ... Andy tries to twist it around by blaming yours truly for breaching my own code of ethics.

Caught in a measure of support for Assange ... he later adds a video to discredit Assange (Swiss bank video). One thing to remember is this: the best disinformation is a 50-50 mix of facts and fictions. That is Gatekeeping 101.
Andy really only gives facts up so that his fictions can go unnoticed.

Caught in his mischief at Nexus (before his ban) of calling Dorok, Celine's bitch ... he tries to shift the blame to Celine by posting an exchange between himself and Celine, where Celine is running her tongue (probably after being provoked by Andy).

Caught in the timeline of the origins of our mutual antagonism ... Andy pretends that his and my timelines differ significantly when they approximate to the same point of origin. I suggest that anyone interested in the truths revisit the Banning for Dollars thread and read it in its entirety, specifically, the first 10 pages or so. The genesis of proactive tamper by Andy is glaringly evident there. You can also catch Mags and DSimon contribute with their own proactive tampers. I plead guilty to reactive temper in all three cases.

Caught with his pants down ... he makes the best of it from his level of community-seeking:
viewtopic.php?p=1557#p1557

beginExcerpt
Quote:
UncleZook wrote:Might it be that you've let your imagination sprint ahead while your legs and lower torso were too busy doing the banana boogie to notice? :jester:

Image hows it feel Zooki, am I using enough lube?
end

There's much more to forcefully argue that the wrong person is being polled for sanction here, and that this polling is in fact a farce that undermines United People ... a farce from the poll designer Andy, to the poll supporter Chico, to the poll voters who showed an incredible lack of investigation into the facts before they decided to vote me - the reactive temper - as the problem at United People ... and with antisymmetry, exculpated Andy - one of three proactive tampers - from being the source of the problem.

'Nuff said, really.

ps: I'll post my epilogue and perspective of Chico - the good man besieged by his own personal hubris - tomorrow.

Zook you still here? trying to still schmear the good people? You see Zook you have no intentions of leaving. Why? because your purpose is hardly one involving "help" for Chico or this site. You are the agent of sir Richard! Here to try mahem! And here to spread red herrings to be chased. What you allege as truth is little more than random posts... Actually why don't you look at how Andy uses posts and prefixes these with commentary...this could teach an old dog new tricks.... Notice that Andy describes why the post is useful for a point.... oh I forgot you hardly have a point.... :roll:

artful Dodger? is antiquated language supposed to make you sound credible? It doesn't. You can't leave here Zook admit it, you continue to be drubbed mercilessly with people begging you to think about what you post, but like Don Quixote you charge at the windmill. Spittle flies as flowerly language and crude oaths uttered, with little more effect than you needing a glass of gerital. Go home to Sir Richard and lady Celine sir, you have made a mockery of yourself and your kingdom.

There is a screech owl here...and it has just posted.

Wed Mar 21, 2012 4:22 pm
Quote:
TH are you suggesting to just ignore you and Zook?

Anything I say is ignored anyway, so what is the difference? I AM NOT SUPPORTING ZOOK AT ALL HERE. I could well be you in place of Zook. I AM AGAINST THE ATTACKER ATTACKING WHEN THE FIGHT IS ALREADY DONE.

We each can ignore anyone we care to, but that serves you no kudos in the battle for truth.

Mag, what we are doing here is not squabble about senseless things. What we are engaged in is humanity dealing with humanity. It is light dealing with darkness. It is about truth vs deception. It is good vs evil, and all these are part of this forum and what humanity must contend with.

I call bothers to peace, and if they don't, then we deal with the demon that robs them of that peace.
I fear nothing but the Elohim, and they cheer on anyone willing to stand in the gap. I gladly do so....and in the process become a man who is both a Lamb and a Lion. Tease the lamb but don't dare tease the LION. :shock:

Wed Mar 21, 2012 4:28 pm

Quote:
Anything I say is ignored anyway, so what is the difference?

This would explain much with your incessant position on needing to be heard.

Quote:
I AM AGAINST THE ATTACKER ATTACKING WHEN THE FIGHT IS ALREADY DONE.

Zook is not done by a long shot. Are you suggesting that there is enough evidence of Zooks paraodx that we should stop arguing with him and let it die off? That would make more sense with your position.

Quote:
We each can ignore anyone we care to, but that serves you no kudos in the battle for truth.

If engaging makes things worse then ignoring would serve Truth better.

Quote:
What we are engaged in is humanity dealing with humanity.

I agree..

Quote:
I call bothers to peace, and if they don't, then we deal with the demon that robs them of that peace.

You could have it upside down here. The demon could be in not dealing with the problem. Identifying it and holding it accountable. What does that say about you knowing good from evil?

Quote:
I fear nothing but the Elohim

This would explain much why you have difficulties having conversations. Perhaps you dont listen to People very well.

Quote:
Tease the lamb but don't dare tease the LION

I would reasses your Lion in my advice. If you need to tease him, then do so.

Wed Mar 21, 2012 4:40 pm
Chico, it seems I will surely win this bet that folks are nothing but depraved in all their ways...just as the Bible so arrogantly has proclaimed.

''There is none righteous, no not one;there is none that understands, there is none that seeks after the Elohim.""

''They are all gone out of the way, they have together become unprofitable, there is none that does good, no, not one."

"Their throat is an open grave, with their tongues they have used deceit, the poison of asps is under their lips;whose mouth is full of cursing and bitterness; their feet are swift to shed blood;destruction and misery are in their way, and the way of peace they did not know."

"There is no fear of the Elohim before their eyes."

Chico, you believe in humanity, but I say just wait and see as these fine folks will shred the very borders of this forum and feel justified in doing so. It's not this or that forum, but what humanity is really made of that is the problem.

Prove me insane. Prove me wrong folks. Prove me very wrong.

Wed Mar 21, 2012 5:22 pm
Quote:
Zook is not done by a long shot.

He better be, or he too will deal with the LION

If children don't pay well on the playground then there must be someone to nab the ears. If anyone questions my ''Lionhood'', I would be happy to meet you somewhere and I am not talking about Skype. :roll:

Wed Mar 21, 2012 5:33 pm
Site Admin

UncleZook wrote:
I would like to thank TH, Canzirka, Grats, Sandy and some others who have remained open-minded enough to take a balanced look on the views being expressed here ... either by being vocal or by being silent ... as the UP laundromat and its various-sized machines of wash, spin, and dry cycles are shaking the joint.

Right out of the playbook of deceivers and manipulators -- divide and conquer. Split the united people into two groups, and set them against each other.

The rest of your post is also out of that playbook. Attack the messenger, ignore the message. Pure and simple.

I stated that I would try to keep my banning-related material in the "Banning for dollars" thread. By creating multiple threads on this subject, Zook has deliberately sabotaged my efforts.

All of this is more evidence that Zook is here with an agenda that is aimed at helping Celine and Richard, and the capstone cops at Nexus, by throwing wrenches in our spokes.

The poll was put up to show Zook what the other members were thinking. If UP members arrived at high consensus on the issue, it asked that Zook stop disrespecting the members here. Instead, he redoubles his efforts at personal attack.

So what's in it for you, Zook? Thirty pieces of silver?

Wed Mar 21, 2012 5:44 pm
Quote:
So what's in it for you, Zook? Thirty pieces of silver?

Now Chico, Play nice. Zook has thrown in the towel...kind of like you did on Nexus..let us give him a chance to show he is not a monster with evil intent, but we better not make that choice for him, or we are wrong.

Wed Mar 21, 2012 6:44 pm
Site Admin

truthunter wrote:
Now Chico, Play nice. Zook has thrown in the towel...kind of like you did on Nexus..

Thrown in the towel? What are you talking about?! Zook has done no such thing! He's still brandishing that towel like a weapon, snapping any bare legs that suits him, when we have expressed our desire in the polls that he behave.

I know you would like to be the peace-maker for this one, but you are not experienced enough to see what's going on. No offense intended.

Wed Mar 21, 2012 6:55 pm
Quote:
I know you would like to be the peace-maker for this one, but you are not experienced enough to see what's going on. No offense intended.

Last I hear from Zook is that he is throwing in the towel. if this is not so, then why don't we give him a chance to say, ''Yeh'' or ''Neh'' and we go from there. What say thou?

Wed Mar 21, 2012 7:02 pm

UncleZook wrote:

Caught in a PM intrigue of his own doing ... Andy tries to twist it around by blaming yours truly for breaching my own code of ethics.

Your claim is that "I gave you permission" to publicly post a pm.

So lets suppose just the the sake of argument that you are correct.

Are you then saying, that you think its OK to do something that you previously stated "goes against your ethics" just because I gave you permission to do it?

So if that's the logic you use, do you think you would be justified to "steal" something just because I gave you permission to do so?

My apologies UncleZook I seem to have underestimated you, you really are a "Intellectual Giant" after all! :lol:

QRK: QifUSqn6ygXK61pEkm2g4iBY9ZcLw4g4su
FCK: FettxKyQVhsSURZt1XQxUTypwxEeBbTgUQ

Please visit http://forum.qrk.cc/ for all things Crypto!

Wed Mar 21, 2012 8:08 pm
Reply to topic   [ 54 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next