Reply to topic  [ 52 posts ]  Go to page 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next
WikiLeaks - Friend or Foe? 

Post WikiLeaks - Friend or Foe?
WikiLeaks is an international online self-described not-for-profit organisation that publishes submissions of private, secret, and classified media from anonymous news sources, news leaks, and whistleblowers. Its website, launched in 2006 under The Sunshine Press organisation, claimed a database of more than 1.2 million documents within a year of its launch.Julian Assange, an Australian Internet activist, is generally described as its founder, editor-in-chief, and director. Kristinn Hrafnsson is the only other publicly known acknowledged associate of WikiLeaks as of 2011. Hrafnsson is also a member of the company Sunshine Press Productions along with Assange, Ingi Ragnar Ingason and Gavin MacFadyen.

http://wikileaks.org/

So, Friend or Foe?

QRK: QifUSqn6ygXK61pEkm2g4iBY9ZcLw4g4su
FCK: FettxKyQVhsSURZt1XQxUTypwxEeBbTgUQ

Please visit http://forum.qrk.cc/ for all things Crypto!

Tue Mar 13, 2012 11:31 pm

Post Re: WikiLeaks - Friend or foe?
For sure both, and if you thought it wasnt harmful it might be and bite you on your arse. The probability level for corruption accelerates as we move up with time. I think Wiki, Google or other big portals are in a race to be the one that Centralizes knowledge and in the end Truth...

I think the wikileaks, Anonymous and basic anti cultural counter movement are to start the fusions of dialectic thought, to get their synthesis.

They kidnap the truth....

Last edited by magamud on Wed Mar 14, 2012 1:54 am, edited 1 time in total.

Tue Mar 13, 2012 11:38 pm

Post Re: WikiLeaks - Friend or Foe?
Israel is paying internet workers to manipulate online content

FRIEND.......I THINK NOT :twisted: :twisted: :evil:

Tue Mar 13, 2012 11:47 pm

FRIEND.......I THINK NOT :twisted: :twisted: :evil:

Like Wikipedia, WikiLeaks is also certainly open to abuse from nefarious editing as you have pointed out.

Here is an interview by RT that I believe paints a positive picture of this organization:

Quote:
RT: Julian, thank you for talking to RT. Now, through the course of your work, you have some insight into the way that political decisions are made throughout the world. What do you make of the recent developments in the Middle East and North Africa at the moment? Do you think that we are seeing genuine social unrest or are we seeing some kind of orchestrated revolt and if so, who do you think is behind all this?

JA: There is genuine change in some parts of the Middle East. I mean Egypt is a clear case. I was concerned at the beginning over the Egyptian revolution: whether we just saw a changing of the chairs and the maintenance of the same existing power structure, or whether something was really happening.

But after Mubarak fled Cairo, you saw mini-revolutions occurring in every institution within Egypt, from Alexandria to Cairo. So, that’s the sort of change that’s hard to undo.

What’s happening in some other countries is a bit different. The situation in Libya clearly has an involvement of state actors in it from many different areas. That’s something that has been driven by state actors. Now, it is normal for neighboring countries to have interconnections with each other: the activists in different countries, families in different countries, businesses in different countries, and the states from neighboring countries. That’s normal.

When outside forces from very, very far-flung countries start to take an aggressive role in a regional affair, then we have to look a bit more and say that what is going on is not normal. So, what’s happening in Libya, for example, is not normal. [Watch video/read transcript of this interview...]

A not so positive picture painted at "empirestrikesblack":

Quote:
An Open Letter To John Pilger

Dear John,

As a long-time reader of yours and fellow truth-seeker I feel compelled to reach out to you in light of the Wikileaks saga, and your very public role in it.

Anybody who has read or watched any of your works knows that you are acutely aware of the ills of globalisation, propaganda & disinformation, war, and the elite which feeds off it. I must admit then, that I was sorely disappointed to learn of your public support of Julian Assange and Wikileaks. As an investigative journalist of such great talent and experience, I expected you to spot this clever but brazen counter-intelligence programme for what it is. [Read more...]

Last edited by andywight on Wed Mar 14, 2012 12:50 am, edited 2 times in total.

Wed Mar 14, 2012 12:13 am

it’s spy versus spy!
Is it double agentdual citizen versus chimp?
Or us versus THEM?
Or are we still all deceived and there is yet another agenda behind the agenda?
Time for a coffee.

Wed Mar 14, 2012 12:41 am

Wed Mar 14, 2012 1:06 am

Good thread thanks...

Wed Mar 14, 2012 1:06 am

Wikileaks ... is the king's archer sent into the unwashed masses to fire arrows back at the king; thereby gaining the confidence of the unwashed masses; then collecting intelligence on the unwashed masses and simultaneously playing Pied Piper to the unwashed masses - slowly leading the unwashed masses away from critical mass and towards the backwoods where the unwashed masses disappear into the recesses; most to be never heard from again.

Here are my arguments exposing the Wikileaks intelligence operation against the unwashed masses (that I made while a member at Avalon):
http://projectavalon.net/forum4/showthr ... #post78493

beginExcerpt
Good morning ponda, the Earth says hello!
Quote:
Quote Posted by ponda (here)
Zookumar
Wiki is a deception only in your opinion.You have no proof what so ever.

Curious statement that ... after I've provided circumstantial evidence to at least two Rothschild associations. How many more tentacles do you need before you see the Rothschild octopus fondling Assange? Let me give you two more, then.

Mark Stephens - common link between Rothschilds and Assange:
http://www.davidicke.com/forum/showthread.php?t=147282

Matt Rothschild - defender of the common man (my sarcasm meter just hiccuped bigtime!); defender of Julian Assange, and denier of 9/11/2001 conspiratorial facts:
http://progressive.org/wx120710.html

The earlier two tentacles include Assange's cozy association with the Economist, a Rothschild rag:
http://poorrichards-blog.blogspot.co...sange-has.html

... and his own denial of 9/11/2001 conspiratorial facts (which implicate Israel, the Rothschild virtual estate, as a major suspect):
http://911blogger.com/news/2010-07-2...=450&width=850

Do you need four more tentacles to make the octopus legitimate, Ponds? Or are you still within the bounds of cognitive resonance? But if Assange - the founder of Wikileaks - is a demonstrated Rothschild minion; then what does that say about Wikileaks, itself?

Quote:
Quote If wiki is legit then YOU are the deception.

Not necessarily. I mean, I've already demonstrated that Wikileaks has Rothschild tethers, i.e. that it is not legitimate. Does that mean you're not legitimate as well? Not at all. I'm satisfied that your biggest crime is cognitive dissonance, which is an involuntary rejection of the facts ... not a proactive association to deceive. Individuals do not choose dissonance; dissonance chooses individuals ... it preys on individuals who are satisfied with surface realities and prefer not to enter the underlying strata.

Symmetry obliges you to extend the same latitude for human error that I have given you. To err is to be human; to forgive, divine. Humble opinions all around.

Parent Post

Last edited by Zook; 9th December 2010 at 09:05.
end

... and more arguments here:

http://projectavalon.net/forum4/showthr ... #post79863

beginExcerpt
Good afternoon Astrid, the Sun shines yellow!

Quote:
Quote Posted by astrid (here)
[...]
mods pls help me embed this here... thanks...
Excellent documentary!!

I finished watching the video about an hour ago. Stepped out to clear my thoughts. Anyways, Bill is absolutely correct that we make a clear and and informed argument before we tear down something (or build up something, to complete the thought). So I'm going to do my best to lay it out as I see it. Understand that mine are humble opinions informed by (1) my research of the past four years (e.g. I first stumbled on 9/11/2001 truth in Jan. 2006, and that one stumble slammed my head hard onto the pavement of surface reality; fortunately, it did not crack my head, but it did crack the pavement and exposed the underlying Earth beneath it) ... and (2) my intuition, which is just my flavor of synthesis of the observable reality.

Let me first get this outta the way. I would have given the documentary five stars (*****) because it held my interest for the full 58 minutes; but I had to subtract four stars due to its blatant propaganda .... so overall, I give it one star (*).

I'm a heavy pattern-oriented thinker. I look for things in Nature (including human nature), and then I see whether I recognize those things in what I'm studying at the moment. Then when I think I have a pattern, I go after the facts with a pit bull's mentality. If the facts aren't there, I abandon the pattern and look for another pattern. And so on, and so on ... until I find a pattern that fits like a glove. This approach has served me well in the last four years. Has enabled me to resist the psyops that are constantly being waged against all of us. Having said that, there are a few patterns in this documentary that raise the red banner. I'll mention them briefly here (fleshing each out would require their own threads).

(1) The pattern of the mutating virus. A virus that doesn't mutate is soon to be a dead virus. To stay alive, viruses have developed the strategy of mutating into slightly different viruses. This is how I see Wikileaks and Openleaks ... and probably soon after, ReallyReallyOpenleaks ... and after that, ImYourPalTrustMeleaks. Etc.

(1)The pattern of the stress release or acupuncture template or periodic volcanic activity template. When Iceland went into banking chaos, and the people of the 'ssons and 'dottirs were ready to have some bankster heads dancing on poles in the frigid air ... who stepped in to diffuse tensions? You guessed it, Assange went in with Wikileaks to re-orient the anger. Soon the bankster scam of bailing out foreign banks (and corporations) with the paper sweat of Icelanders, virtually disappeared off the major local infopages ... was soon replaced by a foreign-born movement to quell the vox populi and give the people a sense of empowerment, e.g. Wikileaks. Who cares if my country just got gutted by thieves, I've got Wikileaks! I will use Wikileaks to destroy the mastards that tried to destroy us! Of course, now in, Wikileaks has succeeded in diverting attention from the global sharks of bankstering to the local pond minnows ... and to nonbankster issues. A few changes in the local banking houses and the Icelanders have been relatively quiet for a few months now. The volcano is back in relative dormancy.

(3)The pattern of the rising and falling Sun ... to rise and fall again ... giving energy in the right amounts ... to keep the colors in the game. Julian Assange, the rapist in the revolving door. Is he or ain't he? Ping pong between the messenger and the message. Which one is real? Which one is fake? Are both fake? Who cares, as long as the ball keeps bouncing on teh ping pong table. Distraction. Confusion. Infojunk. The agencies of chaos. From chaos to a new world order.

(4)The pattern of the Good Cop and the Bad Cop. Brutalize innocents in the duty of full spectrum dominance. If the time arrives or at the appropriate planned time, show the brutality to the world. Give the world two views. The bad cop that willfully targets and kills innocents (helicopter agents) ... and the good cop that exposes the internal cop corruption (Wikilealks - now trusted by the world, at least by the Icelanders). Both cops working for the same mayor (of the City of London, to be sure, but that's a deeper discussion). Of course, Wikileaks is underreporting the casualties (go to the Lancet Journal for a more realistic figure). To me, the most galling point in the video was at about the 45:30 mark ... Assange hints that the world will be even more outraged by that which has not yet been released. I'm sorry, but when I see a bloodied child cowering in the dark while gutless bastard excuses for soldiers (pardon my french) are pointing rifles at the little boy's whole fledgling existence ... then I already know that the worst Wikileaks has to offer has already been released; moreover, that it cannot match anything that is already in the public domain. And here, this one boy is just a representation of the hundreds of thousands of boys that have seen the same identical situation. Such stories and facts were already available in the public domain long before Wikileaks arrived on the scene. Which begs the question, for the umpteenth time, what exactly is Wikileaks offering if not deception and distraction?

(5)The pattern of the Rothschild brand. Wikileaks is stamped all over with this brand. I've already made my arguments of the Rothschild tentacles in a previous thread.

(6)The pattern of 9/11/2001. Not so much Assange's statement about the false conspiracy of the attacks, though that alone is the Sword of Damocles ... but the same aftermath is being witnessed all over again. Alternative media is being villified. Julian Assange (a Rothschild agent) is being falsely promoted as the posterboy of alternative media. Does anybody remember another minion of TMastardsTB that was being promoted as the posterboy of terrorism? And how many times has Osama bin Laden made an appearance at the most fortuitous time (from the standpoint of TMastardsTB)? I said it in another thread but it bears repeating again: 2010 is 1984. Jualin Assange is Emmanuel Goldstein. And Wikileaks is the fictional rebel forces.

Humble opinions all around.

ps: There are more patterns in the documentary, but these are enough to make my argument that it's little more than propaganda. Mind you, there are several genuine individuals in the documentary; but they are there as unwitting dupes. I think you can spot the dupes from the designers. I'll leave it at that.

Parent Post

Last edited by Zook; 13th December 2010 at 02:56.

end

These were my preliminary observations/arguments when I first encountered Wikileaks on my radar screen. All that has happened since only confirms what I initially suspected, namely, that Wikileaks and Assange are both operatives of the bankster empire.

Flight that sends into the clouds brings wings to rest upon the boughs. Then further down to the liquid lawn, to serve as sentries for the gliding swan. Curve, a perfect turning of the line between here and Heaven, with extensions into infinitum.

Wed Mar 14, 2012 2:09 am
Site Admin

Deception for the purpose of manipulation -- it's everywhere. I hate it. I have been fooled by it, I am being fooled by it, and I will be fooled by it. Sociopaths live it, create it, and enjoy it. Non-sociopaths do not. I know which one I am. I don't want to live in a world run by sociopaths, but I do want to live in the world. This means that sociopaths running the world has got to stop. And non-sociopaths are going to have to do it. We outnumber the sociopaths by 100 to 1. We just need to get this idea of a world run by caring, empathetic people into our heads, and then make it happen.

Wed Mar 14, 2012 6:36 am

Robert Fisk discusses WikiLeaks.

Wed Mar 14, 2012 1:33 pm
Reply to topic   [ 52 posts ]  Go to page 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next