Reply to topic  [ 70 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next
The Panic Room-Just Wondering 

Post Re: The Panic Room-Just Wondering
How long before the Age of Aquarius is upon us. 700 years away?

Mon Mar 12, 2012 1:27 am
There is a difference between being wonderfully whacky and a completely weird whacko.

Well, some of my most favorite people who were ''wonderfully wacky'' were locked up and fed drugs like some lab rat. The ''completely weird whackos'' had degrees and dispensed the drugs. Humanity is not what it appears. :shock:

Mon Mar 12, 2012 1:34 am

How long before the Age of Aquarius is upon us. 700 years away?

We are pretty much in it now. A lot of stuff is happenning in addition to the new Aquarian truth vibrations. The glactic plane line up, all sorts of cycles are coming together now. My feeling is this has never happened before and we all need open minds and run with it and walk through the doors appearing in front of us (I don't mean star gate stuff.....just be open to all of the new discoveries and information that are being revealed, because this is the "quickening" and it is happening fast).

We have to interact with it...you can't just lie back and think you are going to be touched by the hand of God. It won't happen without a struggle. "In order to grow big and strong you have to go through some changes".

You know the old saying....when the student is ready the teacher appears.

Mon Mar 12, 2012 1:59 am

BACK ON TOPIC - THE PANIC ROOM.

Psychopaths and the Media

This is an amazing radio interview about the irrational mind set of the Jewish mind set. The use of language by the USA Jewish elite Political Speeches. How much influence Jews have on the American political scene.

This Jewish Psychopathic and mental insanity runs the media and has made America and the rest of the world sick. Just look at the torture. People stay silent.

THis radio show is from the rising star of alternative truth radio shows -

INSIDE THE EYE. Dennis Fetch.
TO LISTEN TO THE SHOW - http://oraclebroadcasting.com/archives. ... 10_16k.mp3

Denis's website. - http://illuminatusobservor.blogspot.com.au/
Worth a look. Lots of info.

De-storying the Signatures of the Occult as only Masters of the Craft can do!

Mon Mar 12, 2012 2:26 am

A Jew's perspective of Israel.

QRK: QifUSqn6ygXK61pEkm2g4iBY9ZcLw4g4su
FCK: FettxKyQVhsSURZt1XQxUTypwxEeBbTgUQ

Please visit http://forum.qrk.cc/ for all things Crypto!

Mon Mar 12, 2012 3:59 am

That was funny.

:lol: :lol: :lol:

Mon Mar 12, 2012 4:20 am

More from Norman Finkelstein

Tue Mar 13, 2012 1:36 pm

UncleZook wrote:
Canzirka wrote:
You know, I'm glad Andy opened this thread....and I appreciate your input Zook. (You know how I feel about the Zionists).

But really.......Zook, you must be in some wicked planetary transits. You are not showing your best side these days.

Must you? Can't we just share information and come to our own conclusions without these insults?

It's our collective duty to rid the path of the gatekeepers, Zirks. I don't consider myself as having a best side or a worst ... just different intensities in the pursuit of and a propensity for the truth. This propensity does not allow me to make indictments on appearances alone (as such the case with some here). Exempli gratia, the appearance of Nexus as a power pyramid. This appearance has morphed into its own energy here at United People. And there has been little care given to the actual facts.

Quote:
You know the old saying, you don't make yourself look smart by trying to make the other person look stupid.

And, I still don't get this hard on you have about Andy. You really never answered some of his legitimate questions.

I, who is in a position to know a sufficient chunk of the facts of Nexus, had already explained here that Richard is important to Nexus for his technical expertise and that beyond that, he has no more power at Nexus than any other member - appearances notwithstanding. But my word is apparently not good enough for the poseurs here who insist that their perspective of a Nexus Kingdom with King Richard and Queen Celine is the correct one. Then when I asked for their evidence, all they could do was point to the Miserable User episode - which would not stand up as evidence in any court not staffed by kangaroos ... granted, it makes for appealing conjecture, but Chico himself admits the possibility of the evidence being erased before the trial, which leaves the case in no man's land of the he says, he says - and he says, he says yet as more hyenas find their voice boxes around the mirage carcass. Instead of doing right by intellectual process and conceding that he blew it by acting on his own prejudices, Chico insists that there is no other possibility than that Richard is the King of Nexus, even citing his own tenure inside the MOD chamber as yielding evidence of this perspective. Well, what about my tenure there? Does that not count? From the pure origins of Nexus; through its Chico period (and he was the most beloved member there as judged by over 5400+ thanks); to its ongoing post-Chico habitation ... I've seen Nexus ride the rails by accommodating frail, foibled humans. And for accommodating humans in their fullest dimension, Nexus is being skewered on the appearances of not being planar across the board. To wit, the technical pyramid is being rolled and portrayed as a Trojan Horse ... with an implied belly full of evil Greeks (King Richard, Celine and the MODs) who serve themselves using the power pyramid design.

You see, Zirks, my integrity is being questioned directly and indirectly by those who were banned from Nexus and who have an axe to grind. They are the ones responsible for the Trojan Horse construction and for stuffing it with enemy Greeks. That is the sad reality of the anti-Nexus threads here on United People. There are no legitimate questions put forth by Andy that have not gone unanswered. Ditto for Chico.

Do not begrudge me my right of self-defense.

Quote:
I respect and value both of your insights. Try to have that Skype conversation with each other.

Are you serious, Zirks? Did you read the PM Andy sent me? Was that a sincere effort of a man in want of resolution? Or the taunt of a seasoned disruptor? Btw, how does one go about making peace with a proactive muckraker?

I'm here to establish truths ... let the truths establish the peace, e.g. by punting the phonies into orbit.

Nice how you bring in a red herring to make sure you get your disinfo out. You are a disinfo agent for Nexus Kookie and no matter how many people prove you wrong you will maintain your sad pathetic script. Trying to discredit Andy in this case. Red Herring alert folks, this thread is not about Nexus and members are asking you to stop being so incidiary in your need to try to keep up with Andy and Chico. You lose old man, get it straight and stop making things so messy, join the discussion and have some fun.

Wed Mar 14, 2012 1:50 am

Mask of Zion

"A life without dignity is a candle without flame" ~ Jonathan Azaziah

Attachment:
anti-semitism 5.jpg
anti-semitism 5.jpg [ 32.07 KiB | Viewed 2501 times ]

Like the moon rising upon the completion of sunset, it can be described as nothing other than inevitable that as soon as one raises one’s voice above a whisper in regards to the twisted, cancerous and supremacist ideology that guides the usurping Zionist entity occupying Palestine and the far-reaching global Jewish-Zionist Lobby that protects it from even the slightest criticism, one will be hysterically demonized, slandered, libeled, smeared and browbeaten with the label of “anti-Semitism.” If one criticizes any person of Jewish origin who expresses ‘support’ for Palestine but who also harbors blatant Zionist sympathies and actively attempts to impose this Zionism on others to delay, deflect and outright silence discussion on key matters relevant to full Palestinian liberation, one will once again face the same hysteria reignited like a supremacist conflagration and receive the chastisement of “anti-Semitism.” This inevitable calumny has now found its way to my person. Read more...

Wed Mar 14, 2012 2:09 am

andywight wrote:
More from Norman Finkelstein

Nice vid. That Israel shill was a real piece of work, what arrogance. That explotation takes place on so many levels... Losers from Chicago and New York go over to Israel as intolerant reactionaries and cause violence in areas where they do not belong....they do this by exploiting the Israeli setlement policies.

Wed Mar 14, 2012 2:40 am
Reply to topic   [ 70 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next