Reply to topic  [ 70 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next
The Panic Room-Just Wondering 
Site Admin

Post Re: The Panic Room-Just Wondering
UncleZook wrote:
Then when I asked for their evidence, all they could do was point to the Miserable User episode - which would not stand up as evidence in any court not staffed by kangaroos

The MU episode was simply the straw that broke the camel's back. It is by no means the only evidence, and you should know better than to make such a disingenuous claim. Much of the evidence is laid out in the "Banning for dollars" thread, which you are aware of. There is more evidence that has not been posted. Celine is the main problem, but she basically controls Richard (and not vice versa). You witnessed her completely irrational behavior towards me in the mod room on more than one occasion, and I am not the only one that triggers Celine for no valid reason, as other members here can testify.

Richard is a secondary problem. Given your claim of intimate mod room experience, I am sure you are no doubt aware of the discovery that R&C were reading PMs at Avalon thanks to another optional module Richard had installed to the Vbulletin software there. Richard even ended up admitting to it, as the evidence was pretty convincing, though he claimed to have installed it for "testing purposes" only. After that embarrassing experience, you can be sure that Richard covers his tracks with greater skill now. There's no one to check up on him anyway.

How does this relate to the Mossad? It's all dirty tricks in the service of self-interest.

Sat Mar 10, 2012 8:19 am
Quote:
Try to have that Skype conversation with each other

I must agree here. Who wants to read about personal sparing matches on here when there are too many serious issues at hand. State your opinion about something and move on.

Truth is never found in ourselves anyway. :roll:

Sat Mar 10, 2012 8:23 am
Site Admin

truthunter wrote:
State your opinion about something and move on.
Truth is never found in ourselves anyway. :roll:

I have to laugh here. How many times has Krystic jumped in to say drop it, let go, and move on. Then he would say we must look within for the answers. Now TH says to move on, but there's no truth to be found within ourselves.

It seems such a shame that we can't get TH and Krystic in a debate here! I think I would enjoy that. :giggle:

Sat Mar 10, 2012 8:38 am

UncleZook wrote:

http://www.puppet99.com/?p=1

beginExcerpt
Assange’s main media partner is The Guardian. The Guardian has been infiltrated by Rothschilds. The Guardian is controlled by Guardian Media Group whose chairman is Paul Myners a past employee of N. M. Rothschild Limited & Sons Limited. Guardian Media Group is owned by Scott Trust which became a limited private company in 2008 with all trustees becoming directors of the Scott Trust. Anthony Salz was appointed as a trustee of Scott Trust in 2009: He is currently executive vice-chairman of the investment Bank Rothschild.
The Guardian gave the US cables to the current New York Times. The chairman of the NYT is Arthur Sulzberger Jr., a member of the Council on Foreign Relations. He is the son of Arthur Ochs Sulzberger and grandson of Arthur Hays Sulzberger who served as a Trustee for the Rockefeller Foundation (in cahoots with Rothschilds for One World Government).
end

Give it up, poseur/gatekeeper/muckraker ... and part-time banana. Even without the damning revelation above, e.g. about The Guardian ... the very article in The Guardian that you alluded to was a feathered treatment of Mossad. It reeked of sympathy for the perpetrators (Mossad) while using nuances in the English language to identify the victims with terrorists/militants/ne'er-do-wells.

Thanks for your link to "PuppetWorld Post" UncleZook, I certainly will be reading my next "Guardian" article with a better informed perspective, it is unfortunate though that I had to receive this information smothered with an "icing" of insults.

You certainly have a talent for making yourself look like an "arse", all by yourself, don't you UncleZook?

QRK: QifUSqn6ygXK61pEkm2g4iBY9ZcLw4g4su
FCK: FettxKyQVhsSURZt1XQxUTypwxEeBbTgUQ

Please visit http://forum.qrk.cc/ for all things Crypto!

Last edited by andywight on Sun Mar 11, 2012 2:51 am, edited 1 time in total.

Sat Mar 10, 2012 12:49 pm

Quote:
Thanks for your link to "PuppetWorld Post" UncleZook, I certainly will be reading my next "Guardian" article with a better informed perspective, it is unfortunate though that I had to receive this information smothered with an "icing" of insults.

+1

Thanks for releasing some sources Zook!

Last edited by magamud on Sat Mar 10, 2012 2:52 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Sat Mar 10, 2012 1:23 pm

Ive never known all the Mossad false flag details, either with all the other country Corporate henchmen. I know just enough, that the absolute Worst of human nature is an addiction of Double think guised in whatever you can dream of. I am here to witness so getting to the bottom of makaveli machinations is essential but not necessary. I dont have to discuss the details of the plumage to know its a bird.
But i do like cataloging!

Sat Mar 10, 2012 2:33 pm

Quote:
This video seems appropriate somehow:

Terrence suggesting Art is the antithesis to A.I. is good, but A.I. can mimc Art just enough to get the rest of its BS through.
I like his description of Double think and the Stockholm syndrome with Meme processing and inheritance.
Identifying Consumer Mania as a Fetish beyond Cultism is true.
At least hes civilized enough to ask for a thorough Denouncement of his Gnostic God, but im not sure he would Hear me, with all the Sex and Drugs hes having.
But then again he might.....

Sat Mar 10, 2012 3:09 pm
Quote:
It seems such a shame that we can't get TH and Krystic in a debate here!

Any place any time. :)
There is no truth within humanity that didn't come from without.
Any takers?

Sun Mar 11, 2012 2:13 am

Not me TH, it would be like the christians thrown with the Lions....
8-)

Sun Mar 11, 2012 4:05 am

UncleZook wrote:
Then when I asked for their evidence, all they could do was point to the Miserable User episode - which would not stand up as evidence in any court not staffed by kangaroos

The MU episode was simply the straw that broke the camel's back. It is by no means the only evidence, and you should know better than to make such a disingenuous claim.

Let's make this very clear and quite ingenuous: "... by no means the only provable evidence ..." (which subsequently failed a high standard of proof). Low standards abound, granted, to get the aspersions where they need to go.

Everything else that you've claimed as evidence (in an implied preponderance) is part of the literature of he said, he said she said he said you said I said.

Quote:
Much of the evidence is laid out in the "Banning for dollars" thread, which you are aware of. There is more evidence that has not been posted. Celine is the main problem, but she basically controls Richard (and not vice versa). You witnessed her completely irrational behavior towards me in the mod room on more than one occasion, and I am not the only one that triggers Celine for no valid reason, as other members here can testify.

This is the part called human foible and frailty and accommodation ... you did not allow Celine her personal imprint in the MOD chamber, an imprint that you saw as regentry, Chico, but I saw as her own peculiar personality. Question begs, how come you saw a queen where I saw a quirky person (not unlike my own mother who has similar issues and interactions with people, even her own relatives)?

Don't judge 'em 'til you walked a mile in their shoes ... don't judge 'em harshly after that, it ain't cool.

Quote:
Richard is a secondary problem. Given your claim of intimate mod room experience, I am sure you are no doubt aware of the discovery that R&C were reading PMs at Avalon thanks to another optional module Richard had installed to the Vbulletin software there. Richard even ended up admitting to it, as the evidence was pretty convincing, though he claimed to have installed it for "testing purposes" only. After that embarrassing experience, you can be sure that Richard covers his tracks with greater skill now. There's no one to check up on him anyway.

Richard only admitted to the module, not to the abuse of that module, IIRC. Again, you've run with the worst case interpretation of the evidence, which also supports less damning interpretations. This lack of benefit of doubt created a bias in your head against Richard ... a bias that propagated to Nexus and beyond. I know you think that your interpretation is the logical one, Chico, but I would suggest that your logic follows your subjective trail - and perhaps my logic follows my subjective trail - which really means that the logic is being directed by our respective prejudices.

At this point one, one key observation needs to be made ... I err in favor of construction and you in favor of destruction. I err in favor of accommodation of human foible and frailty (if that is the case) ... you err in favor of high plains justice (judge all crimes without mercy and hang 'em high). I err in favor friendship ... you err in favor of enmity.

United People? I sometimes wonder who best represents the implied charter, e.g. between the two of us.

Quote:
How does this relate to the Mossad? It's all dirty tricks in the service of self-interest.

The world is interconnected. Discussion is dynamic, not static. It weaves, undulates, oscillates about the topic. It catches phonies trying to peddle their false narratives. In short, this relates to the Mossad because a phony tried to peddle a false narrative about the Mossad ... and discussion of that phony's supposedly unanswered legitimate questions eventually undulated to this parking lot outside the topic building.

Flight that sends into the clouds brings wings to rest upon the boughs. Then further down to the liquid lawn, to serve as sentries for the gliding swan. Curve, a perfect turning of the line between here and Heaven, with extensions into infinitum.

Sun Mar 11, 2012 8:24 am
Reply to topic   [ 70 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next