Reply to topic  [ 70 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next
The Panic Room-Just Wondering 

Post Re: The Panic Room-Just Wondering
Global March to Jerusalem Concerning Israeli Massacres

Global March to Jerusalem Concerning Criminal Israeli Assassinations of Gaza Civilians

Just as defending and liberating Jerusalem are the duties of free people around the world, so is defending the safety and livelihoods of Palestinians throughout occupied Palestine. On March 9, the Israeli occupation army began their latest series of illegal assassinations of Palestinian civilians in the Gaza Strip. We, the Global March to Jerusalem, condemn the Zionist campaign of killing Palestinian citizens and imprisoning the Palestinians of Gaza in an open-air prison, just as we condemn the continued occupation of Palestinian land and the intentional destruction and Judaisation of Jerusalem, as well as all of historic Palestine.

In less than three weeks, history will be made when thousands of Palestinians and supporters from around the world march together. In light of the continued ethnic cleansing of Muslims and Christians in Jerusalem and the latest bloody attacks on the Palestinians of Gaza, now more than ever, in solidarity with Palestinians, we call on all people to join Palestinians and supporters: on March 30, 2012, we will march to Jerusalem or to the nearest possible points in neighboring countries to protest Israeli apartheid and ethnic cleansing. We demand access to Jerusalem for all peoples; to uphold Palestinian rights under international law, including all refugees’ right of return; and the end to Israeli attacks on the Palestinians of Gaza.

http://www.kawther.info/wpr/2012/03/14/ ... -massacres

Wed Mar 14, 2012 2:40 am

George Galloway talks with a couple of young Jewish Brits on his radio phone in!

QRK: QifUSqn6ygXK61pEkm2g4iBY9ZcLw4g4su
FCK: FettxKyQVhsSURZt1XQxUTypwxEeBbTgUQ

Please visit http://forum.qrk.cc/ for all things Crypto!

Wed Mar 14, 2012 2:55 am

andywight wrote:
George Galloway talks with a couple of young Jewish Brits on his radio phone in!

I've always thoroughly enjoyed George Galloway.

Wed Mar 14, 2012 5:32 am
Site Admin

I don't know George Galloway, but after those two videos, I like him.

Wed Mar 14, 2012 5:58 am

I hadn't heard of him before, but I like him too 8-)

Thanks..
Lee

Wed Mar 14, 2012 6:18 am

Cross Talk with Robert Fisk.

Wed Mar 14, 2012 1:07 pm

Could you say WW 2 was to set up Zion?

Wed Mar 14, 2012 9:55 pm

magamud wrote:
Could you say WW 2 was to set up Zion?

The Zionist Jewish Role In Causing World War II

"In 1941, a Jewish writer, Theodor N. Kaufman, wrote Germany Must Perish. Kaufman set out a plan for the total destruction of the German population by a very simple method: the mass sterilisation of all German men and women between the age of puberty and sixty years."

The powers that emerged victorious from World War I made a second war almost inevitable by the peace conditions they imposed upon Germany. That second war was later made certain, not by the intentions of Hitler but by the determination of his eternal enemies to destroy the new Germany that he had created.

By the Treaty of Versailles on 28 June 1919 and the Treaty of St. Germain on 20 September of the same year, the German people were thoroughly humiliated. The British Prime Minister, Lloyd George, wrote:

'The international bankers swept statesmen, politicians, journalists and jurists all to one side and issued their orders with the imperiousness of absolute monarchs.'

The old Austrian Empire was balkanised without respect to its various cultures and nationalities. East Prussia was separated from Germany by a large area ceded to Poland. The Sudeten Germans were placed under Czech control. The coal mining area of the Saar Valley was to be administered for fifteen years by the League of Nations and then a plebiscite held. The corrupt Weimar Republic was forced upon the German nation and the middle classes were robbed of their savings by corrupt finance. There were millions of unemployed and the Sparticist Jewish revolutionary leaders Karl Leibknecht and Rosa Luxembourg were stirring up red revolution. [Read more...]

Thu Mar 15, 2012 12:56 am

andywight wrote:

It never ceases to amaze me. What Galloway says about the Jewish community is absolutely spot on and people just do not know this. My family (grandparents) Were Jewish communists in new York and There was a large majority consensus of Jews who were secular and not Zionists. Most people fail to see that Zionism was a fringe movement, many Jews like my grandfather (Sam Simon) were communists/marxists at times who wanted people here in the USA (Brooklyn NY) to make a decent wage, have enough to eat and to have a strong union.

And I may add that the sons of these Jews (like my father and uncle) were the Jews who went to fight in the second world war (dad was a marine uncle Gabby an airforce pilot) and... many of their adult children were the jews who went to places like Mississippi to fight with the blacks for civil rights. So these jews became citizens and most of the ones that could not cut it decided to leave the cities and make a go at it in Israel....thats where a good deal of these settlers came from. In other words the fuck ups. Zionism depends on these types for their country....And these people are encouraged to settle...it drives me nuts, it s truly an injustice.

Thu Mar 15, 2012 4:21 am

Who the hell knows, the way it looks, they have been planning centuries before the outcome as far as im concerned, currently...

Quote:
Albert Pike received a vision, which he described in a letter that he wrote to Mazzini, dated August 15, 1871. This letter graphically outlined plans for three world wars that were seen as necessary to bring about the One World Order, and we can marvel at how accurately it has predicted events that have already taken place.

http://www.threeworldwars.com/albert-pike2.htm

Thu Mar 15, 2012 8:04 pm
Reply to topic   [ 70 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next