Reply to topic  [ 26 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3  Next
What is Utopia? 
Site Admin

Post Re: What is Utopia?
magamud wrote:
Evolution is in process, energetic and organizing all the time. Could you detail this phrase for me? I mean is it a force unto itself? Transcending ideas of movement, Morals or anything else. Is this thing conscious?

Evolution is a symptom of life. It is an attribute or characteristic of life. As such, it is not a force, it is not conscious, and it has nothing to do with movement, morals, or anything else.

Quote:
Dude is not our entire predicament the possible result of Evolution?
Yes, and no. Evolution has indeed brought us here, but the current situation is not a "result". It is simply the current state of affairs.

Quote:
In a spectrum, where would this phrase rate. 90% true? 25% true? Im not being obtuse here, I am trying to understand you Chic....

"...the head psychopaths in power endear Evolution as their primal Law of the land."

I would say that they use their warped understanding of evolution as their justification for being what they are and behaving as they do.

Wed Feb 22, 2012 12:02 am

Thanks for the response, im almost getting it. What about this.
Quote:
Evolution is a symptom of life. It is an attribute or characteristic of life

If it is a Characteristic of life it has character. Then what is life?

Wed Feb 22, 2012 12:20 am
Site Admin

magamud wrote:
Then what is life?

That is one very big question.

Shouldn't we all know what life is? We are experts at it, right?

We certainly recognize that life is very precious and very special, yet how many of us would hesitate to crush a mosquito?

We would recognize bacteria as being alive, but what about viruses? Are they simply "program code" that can manipulate the machinery of other life forms?

Stars seem to have life cycles and be organized collections of matter, just like simple life forms. Are they alive, but on a time scale we can't experience?

So I'm not sure exactly what life is. What do you think it is?

Wed Feb 22, 2012 5:12 am

Sometimes life seems like a ferris wheel ride, around and around. When the ride is finished, you get off ready to explore the rest of the circus.

Wed Feb 22, 2012 8:28 am
Lee wrote:
Having read some of the writings of Wade Frazier and some of the possible nightmare scenario's that could face all of us,

Hi Dukes,

I have read some of Wade Frazier's work and my take on it so far is that he is trying to first show the lower level stages where people get caught, hence the negative scenario's. I'm no expert on his work, although it would be good to take the time to understand where he's trying to take people.

Lee

You are right, I could probably have stated this in a different way, I wasn't trying to denigrate Wade Fraziers work in any way, but the focus of his work on this forum at the moment has been very much on the dark side, I look forward to seeing more of his very interesting work as it develops.

The reason for starting the thread is (I feel) an important one. As Human Beings we are all very easily distracted, whether that is by money - work - discussions about History - life and so on. Like moth's, we get very focussed on a subject, and keep hammering away at it trying to make sense of things which, quite frankly, really make no sense and probably never will.

In order to break this cycle, I feel that we need to focus on what the ultimate destination is on this journey which we are all on. I know, most of you just thought "the ultimate destination is death", that's the moth mentality kicking in again ;)

We can spend a whole lifetime pointing out what is wrong with what others are doing, which will ultimately get us nowhere...........classic 'divide and rule'.

The one question which nobody seems to ask is: "What separates us from them (TPTB)?". Whether they are psychopaths or sociopaths or whatever, I'll wager that they have a very clear vision about how this all ends up..........they are passing this vision on from generation to generation............and gradually, bit by bit their vision becomes reality.
I wonder where they got this idea from: http://youtu.be/tqfvUA2vRAM

So, what do we do? Do we watch as their nightmare vision surrounds us all, or, do we start to develop a common vision of the future that WE want to see?

For me, the film 'The green beautiful' http://youtu.be/_-yIZNXnd6Y although quite cheesy in places, allows us to see the madness of the world which we inhabit, but in an abstract way.
If we cant see this madness, then we will keep accepting it as being the norm.....and we'll keep on flying into that damn flame..........

Wed Feb 22, 2012 8:30 am

Quote:
So I'm not sure exactly what life is. What do you think it is?

So you follow evolution which is a characteristic of life which you are not sure about. So your in a state of wondermint and trying to understand. But evolution to you is neutral. If I can summarize.

Life is to understand the One creator...

Wed Feb 22, 2012 12:44 pm
Site Admin

magamud wrote:
So you follow evolution which is a characteristic of life which you are not sure about. So your in a state of wondermint and trying to understand. But evolution to you is neutral. If I can summarize.

Life is to understand the One creator...

Evolution occurs on a time scale that spans thousands of generations. You rarely get a chance to follow evolution -- you mostly have to infer it from the evidence because of the time scale.

Yes, I experience wonder, and yes, I am trying to understand. I am making good progress, I think (I hope).

Life is not about understanding the creator, even if there were such a thing (and I am not convinced there is). Life is about understanding Life. Life is learning to understand itself.

Thu Feb 23, 2012 4:45 am

Utopia is closer than you think. Maybe it is right here and we just do not see it.

Thu Feb 23, 2012 4:55 am

Hi Everyone,

New to the crowd but some may know me from Nexus and Avalon. Yes as Lee indicated I tried to get the community over there to help me create a vision of the world if Free Energy Devices were delivered to everyone's door had become a reality. I know, we all learn from early childhood from stories, so thought it might be unique way to create a vision through an ongoing story added onto one post at a time and the story and vision evolving from each others input carried through from post to post. To say the Community did not so up for the event would be an understatement so I closed the thread today. :(

It appears to me on all the forums I participate that most everyone values the intellect over and above Heart knowledge. I think it helps to remember that it is the being that has value, versus the level of intelligence the being has!

We may not always understand or agree with one another from an intellectual aspect, however, if one desires so, one can always relate to another from the HEART :)

Heart energy requires vulnerability to being open>>>open to love and yes fear of possible attack. I believe we stay in Head energy from the fear of attack and thus keep our defenses ever sharpened and ready just in case there may be an attack real or perceived.

Evolving to the next level IMHO may be thrashed apart, analyzed, trivialized, bastardized, dramatized, and go astray due to the value placed on the intellectual pursuit of strutting one's sense of identity and value in what one believes and what one has versed themselves to be knowledgeable in.

Until one at least makes the same effort to fill the Heart with experiential knowledge and gains a comfort with being vulnerable, acquiring true humility and realizing the greater value in Heart energy, one is easily swayed to the safety of Head.

There in lies the conundrum to moving to the next level here and every other forum I am a member of, IMHO.

Knowing yourself as much as possible, being authentic, and sharing you, takes courage, especially if your uniqueness does not fit into the norms of the forum, books, public knowledge, societal doctrines and on and on. We are not knowledge so much as we are experience as it is what we experience that makes us unique and at the same time authentic in how we present ourselves to the world.

Courage and strength come from knowing YOU and cannot be found in the world at large. Maybe our next level should be about Courage and Strength to be YOU, not what you have intellectually learned, read about, etc. as this is knowing whats in your Head but what about "knowing" what's in you Heart??

Love and Light Always/Sandy

Thu Feb 23, 2012 5:17 am
Site Admin

sandy wrote:
I think it helps to remember that it is the being that has value, versus the level of intelligence the being has!

Yes.

Quote:
We may not always understand or agree with one another from an intellectual aspect, however, if one desires so, one can always relate to another from the HEART :)

I agree this is very often the case. But there are those mismatches, say between a sociopath and a person of empathy, where one is not genuinely relating, and the other is unaware of this.

Quote:
Maybe our next level should be about Courage and Strength to be YOU, not what you have intellectually learned, read about, etc. as this is knowing whats in your Head but what about "knowing" what's in you Heart??

Indeed. And by the way, welcome Sandy. I'm glad you are here.

Thu Feb 23, 2012 6:54 am
Reply to topic   [ 26 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3  Next