Reply to topic  [ 4 posts ] 
What We Do With Our Time 
Post What We Do With Our Time
Being sick, I thought of downloading Bejeweled 2. I did and loved playing it, as I really only had enough strength to move the mouse. I saw online that someone got a 600,000 score. I thought WOW!
Sick and more sick I started playing to see what I could get. When I got to 1,234,890 it FROZE UP. :shock: I had to reboot to unfreeze the PC, and then tried to see if my "record" was still on there. Nope...not even the game was on there. :o Oh well....stupid games...who needs them anyway. :roll:

I have to admit, being sick...it was nice to take my mind off of hurting. Ok, so I am downloading it again, as I am not getting any better. :cry: I checked on a guy who got the highest score possible. 2.1 BILLION :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock:

WHAT THE......??????? And I thought my 1 million was something. :cry: Then I realized something. It took the guy 2,200 hours to get that score. :shock: WHO has 2,200 hours to play Bejeweled?????? Talk about ADDICTION!!!!
This brings up a very good question: What are we doing with our TIME? We have after all only so much of it. If you are sick as a dog, you might just do what you can. :) But most of the time we aren't sick and what are we doing?

Mon Feb 20, 2012 8:49 am
Site Admin

Post Re: What We Do With Our Time
This thread is just a waste of time.

Just kidding!

These forums are just a waste of time.

Just kidding?

Our lives are just a waste of time.

Now I've really got something to think about.....

Mon Feb 20, 2012 8:52 pm
Quote:
Our lives are just a waste of time.

Well, certainly they could be a waste of time if we invest our hours in selfish endeavors that have nothing at all to do with anything or anyone else. Being a good "student" is never a waste of time, but how many live for the weekend? Party Time!!!! Fun and games!!!! I don't think I can count all those who waste their lives. I see the squirrels gathering nuts for the winter months so they have something to fall back on. Wise planning, and deer in the winter months slow down their metabolism like a reptile, so they can live on much less food when there is none. WOW. My kind of neighbors.

Then we get to humans....hmmmm.

Mon Feb 20, 2012 9:33 pm

In and out of thinking of the Creator and myself and trying to think more on the Creator...

Tue Feb 21, 2012 5:08 pm
Reply to topic   [ 4 posts ]