Reply to topic  [ 188 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6 ... 19  Next
Alex Jones Reports 

Post Re: Alex Jones Reports
Its a bit of everything Hunter. All in moderation. There is no Silver Bulled to kill the Werewolf. Indeed you should live it up. The thing is if you dont understand the crossroads or the Cross you will keep coming back to this Reality. That has to do with Reincarnation....

Sat Feb 18, 2012 6:16 am
Quote:
That has to do with Reincarnation....

I beg to differ with you Mag, as I have figured out that reincarnation is not supported by logic, nor the Bible. Reincarnation was invented to give humanity more than one chance at getting it right....with the assumption that it's followers know what "right" is. All I see are masses of selfish people who don't care about what's right at all...in which case even if reincarnation were true, it would have availed mankind not. Just being a "better" person is great, but it depends on why you are being "better". If anything, reincarnation is a religion trying to please a god that does this... :roll:

That is my honest opinion Mag.

Sat Feb 18, 2012 7:06 am

I completely respect your opinion and understand how the concept of incarnation can seem like a crowning achievement of Nefarious Control. Hell look at India and the Caste system. To think people will accept their poverty and slavery because they believe, through corrupted Karma that they deserve it?
Reincarnation is the inevitability of being unaware. Much like the need to sleep to integrate your consciousness. Its the natural Sleep Cycle for the soul. Now the Devil refuses to accept this process, hence his work in negating it. In one sense this is what the Devil must do to make amends, forgo all his knowledge and submit to the Natural Cycle. This conflict gets transcended into our world with perceptions such as yours, and the workings of attaining The Fountain of Youth...

Sat Feb 18, 2012 6:05 pm

QRK: QifUSqn6ygXK61pEkm2g4iBY9ZcLw4g4su
FCK: FettxKyQVhsSURZt1XQxUTypwxEeBbTgUQ

Please visit http://forum.qrk.cc/ for all things Crypto!

Sat Feb 18, 2012 9:15 pm
Quote:
Now the Devil refuses to accept this process, hence his work in negating it. In one sense this is what the Devil must do to make amends, forgo all his knowledge and submit to the Natural Cycle.

If I should ever become religious, PLEASE, someone...shoot me.

Sat Feb 18, 2012 11:31 pm
Site Admin

truthunter wrote:
If I should ever become religious, PLEASE, someone...shoot me.

That did hit my funny bone! I was almost on the floor, rolling around laughing. Of course, this comes on the coattails of my post to you debating the validity and relevance of your "original" Bible, which I had the impression you were supporting with religious fervor, thus the amusing irony of your statement. :angel:

Sun Feb 19, 2012 12:02 am

I watched AJ's Endgame last night and like the Technology Timeline they are years ahead of what is actually being released. So in other words AJ is telling us old news and laying the Ground work for Patsies. On the other hand I do like a good rant on all the Bullshit that is going on....

So in other words, AJ is Mining Present Truth but redirecting you to the wrong Bad guys. Nice counterintelligence....

Sun Feb 19, 2012 2:04 pm
Quote:
That did hit my funny bone! I was almost on the floor, rolling around laughing.

I am glad I made you laugh Chico. :) As I see it, believing in in the Bible should no more make you "religious" than someone who reads books on aliens and believes in aliens, should make them an "alien". :mrgreen:

The search for truth knows no "clubs".

We need more laughter, don't we. :)

Mon Feb 20, 2012 9:08 am

Alex Jones Report for 03/02/12 Political Assassinations, Media firings, Andrew Brietbart killing. Bill Ayers of the Weather Underground testimony of Genocide at the end of the hour.....
Blaming False Flag on Right Wing extremists, like Alex jones....
http://www.gcnlive.com/programs/alexJones/archives.php

Fri Mar 02, 2012 9:23 pm

Alex does not integrate the Zionist or any other Religious Empires influence either in his Analysis. Is that because its to vague? Cant tie in the Infrastructure? If its Counterintelligence on that level im observing it to be very Powerful....

Fri Mar 02, 2012 10:41 pm
Reply to topic   [ 188 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6 ... 19  Next