Reply to topic  [ 188 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 19  Next
Alex Jones Reports 

Post Re: Alex Jones Reports
magamud wrote:
Lol...
Your not going to find anything pure, or someone to tell you how it is so you dont have to think. You have to discern and sift the information.

And find your personal truth. There is no absolute truth.....your truth evolves as you evolve. Always reserve the right to change your mind or you will stifle your growth. The infinity of creation has no absolutes.

Thu Feb 16, 2012 10:56 pm
Quote:
The infinity of creation has no absolutes.

And you saying what you did is absolutely true...right? :o
My friend, if there is no such thing as absolute truth, then everything is part of nothing of any consequence.

If there is no such thing as absolute truth, then we might as well be talking about flowers and tweety birds here.
Why try and state anything if it doesn't matter anyway?

The Elohim say there is ABSOLUTE TRUTH. Are we gonna call them liars? You go first.......

Fri Feb 17, 2012 12:00 am

Quote:
Can: There is no absolute truth.

The Son of God will bring absolute truth...

People claim no absolute truth so they can keep their truth to themselves, Much like "Do what thou Wilt" stuff. Its a way to give them a sense of Freedom. This is alibied with the No mind Religion that all is an illusion. A very sophisticated matrix...

Hey Hunter your coming out of your shell lately and showing your belief system with the Elohim. Sounds like the GFL stuff to me....But im glad your starting to talk straight.

Fri Feb 17, 2012 12:23 am
Quote:
Hey Hunter your coming out of your shell lately and showing your belief system with the Elohim. Sounds like the GFL stuff to me....But im glad your starting to talk straight.

This being my second language, I have to say I to say that I don't know what the GFL stuff is. Whatever it is, be careful to try and "label" me because I don't dance well with any organization. I am after all the TRUTHUNTER. 8-)

Fri Feb 17, 2012 1:17 am

QRK: QifUSqn6ygXK61pEkm2g4iBY9ZcLw4g4su
FCK: FettxKyQVhsSURZt1XQxUTypwxEeBbTgUQ

Please visit http://forum.qrk.cc/ for all things Crypto!

Fri Feb 17, 2012 1:49 am

Quote:
I don't know what the GFL stuff is.

Galactic Federation of Light.

Infoboars :lol: I like his head movement mimicking AJ, funny....

Fri Feb 17, 2012 1:53 am

truthunter wrote:
Quote:
The infinity of creation has no absolutes.

And you saying what you did is absolutely true...right? :o
My friend, if there is no such thing as absolute truth, then everything is part of nothing of any consequence.

If there is no such thing as absolute truth, then we might as well be talking about flowers and tweety birds here.
Why try and state anything if it doesn't matter anyway?

The Elohim say there is ABSOLUTE TRUTH. Are we gonna call them liars? You go first.......

I absolutely know that I don't know what my truth will be next week, or tomorrow for that matter. I may have some epiphany or revelation in the next 10 minutes for all I know. I do know that, as I have evolved and searched, my truth has evolved. I also think the concept of infinity has been pretty much proven since the advent of the computer. Also the concept of "identical" has been debunked -- magnify any two "identical" things up large enough (I'm talking the natural physical 3D land here) and there will always be a dot in a different place. Again, the power of computers.

I don't feel that because there are no absolutes (such as perfection, truth) everything is part of nothing of any consequence. As long as I have found my truth or perfect state for any given moment...I have also found peace of mind in the moment. Not to say, I won't have any more dark nights of the soul.....but I've always enjoyed those periods as well because I accept that is where I am supposed to be. (My version of Christian acceptance.)

I am open to it all and want to experience as much as possible.....I want to keep growing and evolving and not lock myself into some static state. I am dynamic.....like creation. I am infinite.....like creation.

I think from the Elohim's perspective at that moment, that was the absolute truth to them. Who are we to say they didn't change their mind? I don't throw out all of the "absolutist" perspectives that are out there.....I just absorb what resonates at that moment in time and continue my search. I do think that the "absolutist" stance is the reason for all of the BS on this planet right now......there are many doors to the mansion aren't there? I respect them as long as they don't impose their will on me.....I like using my free will. Their way may not be my way....but more power to them for at least having some spiritual grounding.

You know that old saying "it's the journey, not the destination". I'm enjoying the journey. And I like feeling more and more awake with each moment. That is what makes me feel alive......wondering....gee, what will I learn tomorrow?

And Mags....I can assure you I don't keep my truth to myself....but I do think people have their own journey. The best we can do is to try and respect each other when we share our truths. And if you think the Son of God will bring absolute truth....well then, I respect that your search is over. In terms of my big picture....I have barely scratched the surface.

Fri Feb 17, 2012 2:08 am
Quote:
And Mags....I can assure you I don't keep my truth to myself....but I do think people have their own journey. The best we can do is to try and respect each other when we share our truths. And if you think the Son of God will bring abolute truth....well then, I respect that your search is over. In terms of my big picture....I have barely scratched the surface.

Let's not assume that Mag's search is over. :) He too is only trying to make sense of the same matrix that we all are. No one can say you aren't trying, and that's all we can do....and hopefully get somewhere. Keep scratching away bro. :)

Fri Feb 17, 2012 2:43 am

No I definitely have not stopped searching and it evolves each day. Thx for the response. But in the Meantime lets hear more AJ.

Amerika: Land of The Snitch

This excerpt, "AMERIKA: Land of the Snitch" is the humorous intro to a very serious documentary shedding light on the real threats that humanity faces, as the system tries to distract us with the false threats of terrorism, climate change and more.

Homeland Security has nested in Amerika, and hatched a veritable police state. Originally empowered with the notion of stopping terrorism, DHS has now shifted its mission, and is now dedicated to occupying the homeland and building up a snitch society modeled closely on East Germany's Stasi. Under this occupation, being suspicious of everyone is the new religion, and citizens reach rapture when they report on their neighbors, friends and family members. Everything spoken in parable in George Orwell's 1984 and parodied here in this video IS really being set into motion, no matter how ridiculous it seems.

Fri Feb 17, 2012 2:50 am
Quote:
He is a slave to that info.

That is for sure, and that info should make us all think about the fact that "info" can also be our driving master. If gathering info is always our "journey", we will never reach a "destination".
I know that one of the biggest tricks in the book is to make one think they are on to something and then spend years trying to find all it's hidden passages....when if fact, it's just a rabbit trail that leads nowhere.

I see the "controllers" having a birthday party and playing Alex Jones videos for laughs. They know that almost no one can change what has been put into play because they are so busy with their punitive lives (controller thinking).
There may be set backs, but the "grid" has been all set up and even the Bible explains what destruction they will achieve. Perhaps they have their confidence in the biblical outcome. They will die anyway with the rest, so why not live it up?

Sat Feb 18, 2012 12:21 am
Reply to topic   [ 188 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 19  Next