Reply to topic  [ 188 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 15, 16, 17, 18, 19  Next
Alex Jones Reports 

Post Re: Alex Jones Reports

QRK: QifUSqn6ygXK61pEkm2g4iBY9ZcLw4g4su
FCK: FettxKyQVhsSURZt1XQxUTypwxEeBbTgUQ

Please visit http://forum.qrk.cc/ for all things Crypto!

Mon May 19, 2014 7:24 pm

Alex Jones will lead you into hell, but at least you got some useful information from him along the way :giggle:

Wed May 21, 2014 11:41 pm
Site Admin

Alex Jones will lead you into hell, but at least you got some useful information from him along the way :giggle:

I wasn't aware that I was required to "follow" Alex Jones to hell in the event that I found some of his information useful. Was that in the fine print somewhere?

Thu May 22, 2014 5:54 am

United Co-intelpro :lol:

War is peace and slavery is freedom.

Its interesting times when the organic mental illness meets the contrived mental illness. Fruits bearing for the social engineers. Im in awe....

I know of no one crushing the filth of psychopaths better then Alex Jones right now.

Thu May 22, 2014 7:08 pm

magamud wrote:
I know of no one crushing the filth of psychopaths better then Alex Jones right now.

Thomas Sheridan maybe?

QRK: QifUSqn6ygXK61pEkm2g4iBY9ZcLw4g4su
FCK: FettxKyQVhsSURZt1XQxUTypwxEeBbTgUQ

Please visit http://forum.qrk.cc/ for all things Crypto!

Thu May 22, 2014 8:09 pm
Site Admin

Alex Jones never seems to sully the Jews. He distributes blame around quite liberally in many other directions, but not in the direction of the Jews. That's very suspicious.

I see those responsible for the subjugation of the human race to be the organized sociopaths. The group with the highest incidence of organized sociopaths is the Jews. The Jewish religion is sociopathic in its fundamental beliefs, that they are the chosen people, better than everyone else, and destined to have power and control over all the other peoples of the world. They marry within their own select group, a practice which tends to concentrate their defining characteristics, which are highly sociopathic.

David Duke sees the disproportionate influence of the Jews in the organized sociopaths' agenda to enslave the world. I see it too, although I have arrived there through the path of studying human psychology rather than the path of observing ethnic groups.

So it is with great interest that I watched this "interview" of David Duke by Alex Jones. The bias from Alex Jones is stark. Alex is not eager to let David Duke speak. When he can get in a word, David condemns the Jews with supporting evidence, and Alex is quick to cut David off to defend them. In a game-playing sense, Alex is right to claim that you can't blame everything on the Jews. But you can blame everything on the organized sociopaths, and a highly disproportionate number of them are Jews. So in a greater sense, David Duke is right. Check it out, especially the subtle ways Alex employs to "kill the messenger" while diverting attention away from the legitimate message. Calling in his loyal, 10-year veteran employee to take prepared pot shots at David Duke was really a dirty tactic, I thought. Alex was a real bully, talking over David frequently.

David Duke Debates Alex Jones (8-18-15)

Tue Sep 22, 2015 7:27 am

I analyzed the Jones vs Duke debate over at Universal Spectrum, about a month ago.

http://universalspectrum.org/forum/show ... #post18651

beginExcerpt
Re: David Duke vs Alex Jones

I watched it all, Jason. Fascinating exchange, which Duke clearly won.

However, there is another layer to the debate that I will comment on ... because it is obvious as shells on snails that both Jones and Duke are deep level operatives for the Zionist bankster clan. Jones is less subtle and less dangerous, so I won't waste too much time on him here. He got the butt-kicking he long deserved and that Bill Cooper wanted to give but was robbed of the chance.

Jones puts up the contrived strawman of "Jew this, Jew that, Jew here, Jew thar ..." when anyone with any degree of honesty knows that the justified exposee of Zionist banksters does not fixated on whole communities, but rather, on a subgroup of that community that is actually involved in the design of things. To wit, the entire pyramid cannot be blamed for the evil meted by the capstone. The slave class does not share culpability with the master class. Most Ashkenazis have no more culpability than you or I, but the capstone of the Ashkenazi/Khazar community is certainly prominent in the evil design of things, the global corruption of things. FWIW, most Ashkenazis are slaves, yet Jones would have you believe that exposition of the capstone is tantamount to exposition of the base where the slaves reside. This idiotic equation is a cheap theatrical trick ... to provide cover for the capstone as it seeks to lose itself in the commonality of the base while maintaining power over all of the pyramid. His Zionist boss and paradoxical errand boy, Jacobson, is a disingenuous piece of work, as he attempts to argue that all regions and races have their problematic evils and tyrannical orders. That is true, but localized corruptions are a different beast from the global plan for world governance and full spectrum dominance, which is at the core of Jones' political plank and commercial success. He didn't rise to prominence based on the evil system in Texas. He's made his bread and butter on rallying the global slaves against the global masters.

And there is only one group that is responsible for the global plan. No, they are not the Jews of the Old Testament. No, they are not all the Khazars that converted to Talmudism. No, these nonJudean Jews need not be traced all the way back to biblical Judea. The global plan has only been in operation in recent centuries; in earnest, for no more than a century and a half. Surely, Jones and Jacobson - both capable brains - can figure out that the ongoing global plan is not the design of Mongolians, nor the design of Finns, nor the design of Chinese, nor the French, nor the Germans, nor any other nation with a large native ethnic population. There is one group and one group only that qualifies as the architects of the global plan. The best label for this group is Rothschild Zionists, for it all began with the Rothschild takeover of the Bank of England centuries ago. Many secret documents along the way. Jones is one that claims all the time that he has looked at all the secret documents - if so, ever wonder why Jones does not talk much about the Protocols Of The Learned Elders Of Zion?

The Rothschild Zionists are not all Khazars (there are nonKhazar minions from all races that have sold their souls and have been conscripted with tubs of fiat wealth, e.g. to shepherd their respective ethnic flocks onto the Rothschild pastures). Nor are all Khazars, Rothschild Zionists. Indeed, most are trapped in the corrupt system and its programming (just like you and I). That said, the general identity of the capstone is undeniable. Just follow the executive money trails in all the walks of life. Tribal Zionists own and run practically everything in the world; with token nontribal Zion-adoptees owning and running the next level of wealth. And the most important thing that these tribal Zionists own is the media. Jones and Jacobson are part of this owned media; and their output cannot then be expected to pose any real threat to the global plan.

Indeed, the evidence - from Bill Cooper and elsewhere - is that Alex Jones had been assigned to co-opt the genuine truthseeking movement that was expected to form and charge with the evolution of the internet, and replace it with a slow canter around a gated pasture.

Which brings me to David Duke. Two things immediately come to mind. When Duke asserts that he doesn't believe in the Khazarian conspiracy, then he is out of touch with the facts. Duke essentially claims that Jewish moneylending and usury have been around since Biblical times and beyond, and that the Khazars converted much later, and so, were not responsible for the vile things in the Talmud, which are at the core of destroying European civilization. That may be so. But full spectrum dominance was not even imagined by the original Judeans, not even by those that left Judea for Babylonia. Full spectrum dominance is two centuries old, maybe three centuries at best. By this time, the Khazars had changed their name and identity to Ashkenazim. As it is, the Ashkenazim have no share of The Covenant (if you believe in such things). Still, that didn't stop the greedy, power-seeking Rothschilds and their fellow tribalists from attempting to resurrect biblical Israel in the modern century ... so they can steal The Covenant. Thieves will be thieves. Cutthroats will be cutthroats. Why David Duke would deny the obvious Khazarian conspiracy is beyond me. That is, until we research Duke's background a bit further. One can exorcise one's past if one is genuinely ashamed of it. But if Duke is genuinely ashamed of being a Grand Dragon of the KKK (or whatever he was called), then why is he race-baiting throughout the video. He constantly refers to the white race, and the European race ... and the targeted destruction of these alleged races. But if that isn't race-baiting, I'm not sure what is, for there is no such thing as a white race or a European race. There are white races ... and there are European races. The Irish are genetically distinct from the Finns. The Bulgarians and the Dutch have distinct phenotypes. The Swedes look distinct from the Italians. And so on. Indeed, many Japanese have whiter skin than Spaniards, so why aren't they included in this putative white race of David Duke?

The problem with Duke is, he's a populist. And populism caters to base denominators, of which race is a major one. He's also a navel-gazer, which is why he is blind to the intellectual, material, and civil advances made by the yellow races, the brown races, and the black races. I'll bet most of you - and certainly not David Duke - had ever heard of Aryabhatta.
http://www.firstpost.com/living/arya...r-2118331.html

And Aristotle, was he really white? Or Mediterranean brown? Was he of the same white race as Isaac Newton, for example?

And I'm equally sure there are many Chinese intellectuals and scientists of legend that have been dumped into the memory hole to advance British Imperialist ambitions of supremacy (after the Khazarian Rothschild takeover of the Bank of England and subsequent control of the British empire). African intellectuals and scientists, too, probably have been dumped and replaced by shamans and witchdoctors in the mind of the putative Kiplingian white man self-burdened with the prospect of educating savages. Histories are written by the victors, after all. And the British empire has been consistently victorious ever since the Khazars appropriated it for their own purposes. Mind you, the Khazarian elites have been subverting other peoples and cultures for centuries before the Rothschilds arrived on the scene. Still, the full spectrum global plan in place today is not the plan of those earlier Khazarian elites, but rather, it's the brainchild of the modern day Talmudists and latter-day Jewish Aints, the Rothschilds.

Note that I use the plural when I speak of races. The brown races are not one brown race. Ditto for the white races. Races are not measured by one or a few phenotypes hashed together. FWIW, races are a function of gene pool isolation and integration, which is a function of geographic barriers and the removal thereof. Indeed, with Duke, the measurement of race has been supplanted by the personal decrees of a Rothschild minion, e.g. himself. And we know he's a minion by his past connections. The KKK is nothing other than a construction of the Scottish Rite of Freemasonry, and Duke was a former Grand Wizard. http://www.theforbiddenknowledge.com...iteproject.htm Grand Wizards are not stitched from the cloth of the average man, but of the extraordinary powerseeker with an obsequious tongue to please his masters.

If you still doubt my perspective on Duke, here's the latest example of Duke's Zionist minionship, this time endorsing the quintessential Zionist minion, Donald Trump, who made his name in real estate in New York, a hotbed of Ashkenazim-Zionist-financial interests and powerbrokerages. Minion endorsing minion, so what else is new? http://www.theroot.com/articles/news...president.html

Duke has also been on record backing the tepid LIHOP blowback hypothesis advanced by the gatekeepers when the real truths about 911 began emerging. This was an obstruction of justice. If he had genuinely opposed Israel, as he claims, then he missed a great opportunity to nail Israel and the Mossad for the Inside Job on 9/11/2001. The Rothschild Zionism tribal fingerprints are all over those attacks.

In summary, we have Alex Jones and David Duke, both prominent members of the mainstream media even as they claim to be alternative. They are alternative media in name only. Both are extensions of the Zionist deception. Alex Jones pointing away from the elite Rothschild Zionist bankstering so-called Jews and towards other chameleon colors (globalists, Illuminati, Freemasons, Vatican, etc.). David Duke assuming an avenger's posture and pointing the vector back at the Rothschild Jews, but here's the rub, Duke dismisses the Khazarian conspiracy altogether, when it is that very conspiracy which allowed the Rothschild clan to commandeer the currency systems of the world starting with the takeover of the Bank of England. For this important bit of gatekeeping, Duke has been allowed to throw everything and the kitchen sink at Rothschild Zionism with little impunity, because overall, the Rothschild Zionists benefit more from the gatekeeping than they lose from receiving the kitchen sink. Clever and diabolical.

Opinions are my own. The facts belong to everyone. Thanks for posting the video, Jason. If nothing else, it puts light on the most important fault line that is being exploited today by the incumbent champs of division and conquest: the Rothschild Zionists. And that is the topic of race.

Pax

ps: David Duke's position on race is not altogether incorrect. He is incorrect when he speaks of the white race (in the singular). But if he were to discuss the destruction of the white races (in the plural) ... and also discuss the destruction of the black races, the yellow races, and the brown races with equal study, then he might have credibility. As it is, the leopard's spots are its own to bear. And Duke's spots are that of controlled opposition.
end

Flight that sends into the clouds brings wings to rest upon the boughs. Then further down to the liquid lawn, to serve as sentries for the gliding swan. Curve, a perfect turning of the line between here and Heaven, with extensions into infinitum.

Tue Sep 22, 2015 1:41 pm
Site Admin

Well, I didn't know about the discussion over at Universal Spectrum. I have no voice there, so I rarely visit that forum. Thanks for posting this information and your perspective. Do you have a link to that discussion for quick access? I might like to read it.

Is the young Jacobson Alex Jones' "Zionist boss"? He was presented as a 10-year employee of Jones, and certainly didn't seem clever enough to be the boss.

I don't agree with your analysis of race, as there is only one human race. The most important distinction among humans is not differences of phenotype, but differences of psychology. I also note your continued reliance on "guilt by association", such as in Duke's assessment of Trump or Duke's assessment of 9/11. This remains a major flaw in your perspective of events, in my opinion.

Wed Sep 23, 2015 7:20 am
Site Admin

UncleZook wrote:
If you still doubt my perspective on Duke, here's the latest example of Duke's Zionist minionship, this time endorsing the quintessential Zionist minion, Donald Trump, who made his name in real estate in New York, a hotbed of Ashkenazim-Zionist-financial interests and powerbrokerages. Minion endorsing minion, so what else is new?

Certainly not your proclivity for errors.

According to David Duke, who might be a better authority than you about any endorsement of Trump, he does not endorse Trump or any other Republican candidate.

David Duke wrote:
At this moment the Ziomedia is full of lies stating that I have “endorsed Donald Trump for President of the United States.”

It is a lie. They quote me from my daily radio program as endorsing him. When in fact on my show I specifically and clearly said that I am not at this time endorsing him.

I oppose Trump's support of the Zionist Control of American foreign policy. If as Trump says he is 1000 percent dedicated to Israel, that doesn’t leave much room for dedication to America, does it? -- source

Interesting that the Ziomedia's party line (that Duke endorses Trump) is parroted by none other than UncleZook. Using UncleZook's logic of "guilt by association" that Zook used to argue that both Duke and Alex Jones are Zionist stooges, I can easily see Zook arguing that UncleZook is actually a stooge for the ruling Zionists!

Wed Sep 23, 2015 8:48 pm

Well, I didn't know about the discussion over at Universal Spectrum. I have no voice there, so I rarely visit that forum. Thanks for posting this information and your perspective. Do you have a link to that discussion for quick access? I might like to read it.

I provided the link at the very top. In your zeal to skim through my post looking for possible areas to inject unwarranted confusion - as has been your track record on this forum - you probably overlooked the link. Fair enough. I will provide it again.

http://universalspectrum.org/forum/show ... #post18651

Quote:
Is the young Jacobson Alex Jones' "Zionist boss"? He was presented as a 10-year employee of Jones, and certainly didn't seem clever enough to be the boss.

Jones himself joked about Jacobson being his boss with his "orders from Tel Aviv" remark. Humor is often used to mask reality. Given that an unremarkable young punk like Jacobson is given the mike to cross-examine Duke - who is more factual, intellectual, and well aware of the organized elitist bankster Jewish conspiracy ... well, that is tantamount to a speed bump placed to retard Duke's Lamborghini as it was racing past Jones' Lada for most of the interview. Jones knew he was being outmatched, so he went to the bullpen for relief pitching ... it did not matter to him that Jacobson was a double AA pitching prospect with limited potential, all that mattered was that Jacobson was Jewish. Indeed, one would be wise to question why Jones would pick such an overmatched "researcher/editor" and stick with him for 10 years given the latter's apparent incompetence.

And one would be wise to question why Chico focuses on an incidental trivial remark that I referenced ... when I also referenced nontrivial stuff like Duke's tenure as a Grand Dragon with the KKK; his LIHOP narrative on an obvious Zionist conspiracy in 9/11/2001; his consistent race-baiting and lack of recognition of the intellectual nature of the other races affected by the Jewish conspiracy; his abuse of the term "race", e.g. when he alludes to a putative white race and a putative European race (in the singular).

Genuine truthseekers reveal themselves by the inspections they make. As do bonafide gatekeepers.

You are nothing if not bonafide, Chico. The archives hold it in barrels and tubs.

Quote:
I don't agree with your analysis of race, as there is only one human race. The most important distinction among humans is not differences of phenotype, but differences of psychology. I also note your continued reliance on "guilt by association", such as in Duke's assessment of Trump or Duke's assessment of 9/11. This remains a major flaw in your perspective of events, in my opinion.

You may disagree all you want. But I'm not interested in your semantics.

FWIW, there is one observable human species; there are multiple races within this species classification. The species definition has an objective criterion for demarcation, namely, the ability of two normal individuals of opposite gender to produce fertile offspring. The race definition has infinite subjective criteria and is largely a political classification. Indeed, we can extend the semantics game to races and subraces, but we still wouldn't have much objectivity.

Psychology is a soft-science pseudo-discipline invented, controlled, and populated disproportionately at the highest ranks by elitist tribal Jewish conspirators. In a nutshell, psychology expands the room to store assertions and compresses it to store evidence. We need not wonder why you, Chico, an obfuscater of immense talent, often return to psychology to understand issues. You are the king of assertions.

As for Duke on Trump ... you once again pick one item out of the preponderance of evidence against Duke, and pretend that I have not studied Duke in all his preponderance. FTR, the preponderance indicts Duke as a deep-level Scottish Rite of Freemasonry operative ... who is allowed to expose the Jewish conspiracy in quantity and quality (which he does brilliantly; granted, Duke's information has been frequently exposed elsewhere by elsemen and elsewomen; still, each repetition is important) ... just so long as he doesn't call it a Khazarian conspiracy. Indeed, we are not disappointed, for at the very end of the 2-hr video, Duke dismisses the Khazarian conspiracy altogether. He has earned his carrot.

Continuing with Duke on Trump, here's an article that makes no mistake about Duke's endorsement of Trump. Just because it's not an official endorsement, Chico, doesn't make it something other than an endorsement.

http://www.independent.co.uk/news/peopl ... 73029.html

beginExcerpt
Duke, a Holocaust denier described by the Southern Poverty Law Centre as the most recognisable figure of the American radical right, praised Trump for being a good salesman and understanding that his “path to popularity” lies with addressing migration.

“And he has really said some incredibly great things recently,” he went on. “So whatever his motivation, I don’t give a damn. I really like the fact that he’s speaking out on this greatest immediate threat to the American people.

“Although we can’t trust him to do what he says, the other Republican candidates won’t even say what he says. So he’s certainly the best of the lot. And he’s certainly somebody that we should get behind in terms, you know, raising the image of this thing.”
end

Now, I don't know what Chico's standard of endorsement is ... certainly, my standard doesn't include official endorsement, because the truth arrives first, long before any official endorsement. And the truth is contained in Duke's own words (as highlighted in italics above). Mind you, he may be stepping back from his initial comments. But that's probably more a reflection of his deep-level agency, which is to keep sheep units with human DNA continually guessing.

Pax

Flight that sends into the clouds brings wings to rest upon the boughs. Then further down to the liquid lawn, to serve as sentries for the gliding swan. Curve, a perfect turning of the line between here and Heaven, with extensions into infinitum.

Thu Sep 24, 2015 12:31 am
Reply to topic   [ 188 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 15, 16, 17, 18, 19  Next