Reply to topic  [ 73 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 4, 5, 6, 7, 8
Re: 'Their Mind' mindfcuk = ploy to disengage critical think 
Site Admin

Post Re: 'Their Mind' mindfcuk = ploy to disengage critical think
Most of those formats won't preserve embedded links, pictures, and other data in an easily workable form. Maybe PDF and Word 2000 might be the best to work with, but I'd have to try them to find out. Can I get those two?

Wed Jan 17, 2018 1:36 am

I have uploaded a Word Document for your download in in the following InPHInet post.

http://www.inphinet.net/threads/was-hit ... #post-7208

Wed Jan 17, 2018 7:11 am
Site Admin

Rose wrote:
You have every right to believe as you choose, as do I, Chico.

Great way to end an argument. Poor way to uncover the truth.

Rose wrote:
I am the sole owner of InPHInet. InPHInet is my property. InPHInet is NOT A PUBLIC SITE. The public have no rights at InPHInet.

Wow, you've got it bad.

I can understand that, as I have been a fan of Michael Badnarik and his Constitution class, which is based on the concept of private property. However, ownership is closely tied to the idea of royalty and the master / slave dynamic. In a world run by sociopaths, ownership is just another control mechanism to keep their hierarchy in place and keep us enslaved.

I have read that the Native Americans believed that humans, like all other animals, actually own nothing. Everything in the world we need has been provided for us by the Great Spirit. We may use it during our short stay here, but it is not ours. It is absurd to even think it is. I find that to be a much wiser perspective than the greedy claim of ownership that the sociopathic system of capitalism indoctrinates us with.

As an interesting side note, I've also read that the Native Americans, thanks to their greater empathy and minimal societal hierarchy, were better at identifying sociopathy in their tribes and eliminating it. That certainly fits with their wiser perspective, as well as their mistaken assumption that white-man leaders would be as wise.

So you would choose the blue pill, and I would choose the red pill. That's all right, because the problem is indeed choice.

Quote:
Morpheus: "You take the blue pill and the story ends. You wake in your bed and believe whatever you want to believe." (Morpheaus shows Neo the red pill in his other hand.) "You take the red pill and you stay in Wonderland, and I show you how deep the rabbit-hole goes." (Long pause; Neo begins to reach for the red pill.) "Remember -- all I am offering is the truth, nothing more." -- source

Wed Jan 17, 2018 7:26 am
Reply to topic   [ 73 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 4, 5, 6, 7, 8