Reply to topic  [ 92 posts ]  Go to page 1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 10  Next
Sociopathy UNPLUGGED (audio series by UncleZook) 

Post Sociopathy UNPLUGGED (audio series by UncleZook)
sociopathyUNPLUGGED_01
https://ln.sync.com/dl/d5bbbe6b0#4q4mrw ... j-72ji3x42

Here's the first segment in a series of audio recordings I made on the topic of sociopathy.

The views are all mine and largely cultivated over the last decade after venturing into the rabbit hole in January of 2006 after I saw Loose Change (a propaganda piece in itself but which allowed me to research the 9/11/2001 attacks for myself) ... where I subsequently discovered that the world is largely being controlled by tribal conspirators with nontribal minions in cohort.

This first recording is more of a prologue because the framework that encompasses the topic of sociopathy needs to be understood first before the actual topic itself.

Pax

Flight that sends into the clouds brings wings to rest upon the boughs. Then further down to the liquid lawn, to serve as sentries for the gliding swan. Curve, a perfect turning of the line between here and Heaven, with extensions into infinitum.

Mon Jun 06, 2016 7:50 am

Post Re: Sociopathy UNPLUGGED (audio series by UncleZook)
sociopathyUNPLUGGED_02
https://ln.sync.com/dl/ea8bbe470#bjahat ... g-9mpz2bv5

Pax

Flight that sends into the clouds brings wings to rest upon the boughs. Then further down to the liquid lawn, to serve as sentries for the gliding swan. Curve, a perfect turning of the line between here and Heaven, with extensions into infinitum.

Mon Jun 06, 2016 7:51 am

sociopathyUNPLUGGED_01
https://ln.syncusercontent.com/mfs-7391 ... 8wMS5tcDMi

sociopathyUNPLUGGED_02
https://ln.syncusercontent.com/mfs-1df2 ... 8wMi5tcDMi

If 3gpp audio doesn't work for you, please use the above mp3 links for segments 1 and 2.

Pax

Mon Jun 06, 2016 9:54 am
Site Admin

It's fascinating to see the evolution of your "game", Zook. At first, in 2011 at Nexus, you were completely on-board, in perfect agreement with my observations on sociopaths and my exposing them, especially one named Bill Ryan. You were a big supporter of mine. Then, when I assessed you as a sociopath here at United People, you argued by every means possible that you were not one, dismissing the evidence to the contrary. That failed to work, as no one would buy it. You were even suspended twice by member vote. Next you tried opposing the legitimacy of psychology in general, first by correctly criticizing psychiatry, then by extending those arguments inappropriately to psychology and sociopathy. When that didn't work, you decided to discredit the messenger (me) by a sure-fire way -- ridiculing my assessment of Hitler as a non-sociopath, when our collective brainwashing has always been oriented to falsely paint him as a complete psychopath. Even that you couldn't get to work for you, despite trying it on two different forums! And now we arrive at the current phase of your evolution, your attempt to establish yourself as an authority on the subject of sociopathy by giving us carefully crafted audio lessons.

It's an awesome display of sociopathy, Zook. You need not even bother with recording the lessons. You are instructing us quite well already.

Mon Jun 06, 2016 10:16 pm
Site Admin

I enjoyed your audios, Zook. They had me wanting to jump in there and correct your obvious mistakes, of which there were many. But that may be why you've chosen to push your ideas in this monologue manner. Nearly all of those ideas have already been posted in the UP forum, and your obvious mistakes have been well pointed out and refuted here. Evidently, you don't like that. Why? Don't you want to get to the truth?

To be a legitimate truth-seeker, Zook, you have to be open to challenge. Electing to retreat to a monologue, where you are protected from challenge, is a step backwards from posting in the forums. A monologue is the same mechanism the mainstream media uses. It is one-way communication with the masses. Yes, it is what sociopaths do, because it works to their selfish benefit. They can more easily dictate whatever "truth" they want others to believe without being significantly challenged. And now you are doing the same thing. How disappointing. With your forum posts, you can be challenged and held accountable for your bad premises and mistakes rather quickly. Forum posts leave a more permanent record of this as well, for all to review. A monologue prevents all this.

Tue Jun 07, 2016 5:31 am

It's fascinating to see the evolution of your "game", Zook. At first, in 2011 at Nexus, you were completely on-board, in perfect agreement with my observations on sociopaths and my exposing them, especially one named Bill Ryan. You were a big supporter of mine.

That is your narrative of things and you are entitled to your narrative. The reality, however, is that Nexus was created out of the ashes of a mass exodus of the Avalon MOD chamber. All who left the moderating staff at Avalon had come to the conclusion that Bill Ryan was a phony, a bad egg; a deceptive egg; a sociopath, if you will. My discovery of Bill Ryan's sociopathy had nothing, nada, zero, and zilch to do with your observations on sociopaths (merit of observations notwithstanding). It was my direct interaction with Bill Ryan that concluded that he was a snake oil salesman, a sociopath by a clinical name.

As for being a big supporter of yours, that is hyperbole. Yes, we agreed on many things back then. I thanked you as often as you thanked me, by pressing the thanks button. You actually introduced yourself to me in our very first mutual exchange with a PM at Avalon, commending me for my arguments, writing style, and overall worldview. I have that PM somewhere on my old computer. There was very little we disagreed on at Avalon.

Indeed, it was I who incurred the wrath of Bill Ryan when I exposed Blessed Unrest by Paul Hawken to be a social engineering scam; after all, it was Bill Ryan who personally introduced the Hawken propaganda video to Avalon. I remember you, Chico, being absolutely silent on the matter, not even coming to my support. Indeed, only a few brave souls defended me ... risked the wrath of Bill Ryan, themselves, because the truth was more important to them then ongoing membership. If I had known then what I now know about you, I would have realized that you, Bill Ryan, and Paul Hawken work for the same tribal agenda, directly and indirectly ... three gatekeepers using three different types of gates. As it were.

Quote:
Then, when I assessed you as a sociopath here at United People, you argued by every means possible that you were not one, dismissing the evidence to the contrary.

When a quack practices medicine, there is no evidence involved ... merely diagnoses delivered from an elixir wagon; prognoses yanked from a foreboding future; and mystery cures siphoned from a nearby pond and collected into dark-tinted bottles stoppered with cork. The mere fact that you assessed me as a sociopath gave your game away, Chico. That compounded with your assessment of Hitler as an empath/nonsociopath, removes any doubt about your credentials as a self-proclaimed authority on the topic of sociopathy. Quack, quack.

Quote:
That failed to work, as no one would buy it. You were even suspended twice by member vote.

Yet another distortion that I've already exposed. What Chico calls member vote is just more calumny on his part. He knowingly introduced Screech Owl, her sockpuppets and minions onto the forum; that stacked the vote against me after I had a vote of confidence not to be suspended (60%). Soon after, many of my supporters left the forum, citing Chico's incompetency as forum administrator; and that left me exposed to the vote count of my detractors, Screech Owl being my primary detractor. So when Chico reset the polls - on the grounds that those who had left the forum had essentially forfeited their votes (or something to that effect) - the 60% favorable vote for myself turned into a fraudulent vote heavily stacked against me. I was summarily suspended. The second suspension had similar mischief-weaving in the background by Chico. That he continues to refer to these two suspensions as valid plebiscites (the first one invalidated because Screech Owl had more than one vote via her sockpuppets) ... and the second invalidated because the voting system was modified by Chico such that control was taken away from the membership and transferred to be held in trust by 4 poobahs (actually 3 because Chico added me as a poobah without my consent; indeed, I never once voted on a suspension poll on this forum) and these 3 poobahs were all detractors of mine during that period of turmoil in United People's history. The irony is there is only one poobah
left now, Chico. Everyone else basically got sick of Chico's deceptions and manipulations and fled for their own sanity leaving behind a United Chico. He is essentially united in himself.

I see new members at United People now ... but if track record means anything, they will also eventually tire of Chico's mendacity, even if they are first charmed by his apparent immense knowledgebase on the topic of sociopathy. I say apparent, because the reality is quite different.

Quote:
Next you tried opposing the legitimacy of psychology in general, first by correctly criticizing psychiatry, then by extending those arguments inappropriately to psychology and sociopathy. When that didn't work, you decided to discredit the messenger (me) by a sure-fire way -- ridiculing my assessment of Hitler as a non-sociopath, when our collective brainwashing has always been oriented to falsely paint him as a complete psychopath.

Yet another distortion. The reality is that I set aside mainstream media's propaganda of Hitler as an evil man ... and made my own independent case for Hitler's sociopathy. Chico just wants to waste time by having me repost the same rebuttal over and over again. That's what gatekeepers do. That's okay. Cut'N pasting my own posts doesn't cost me much. So here it is again:
viewtopic.php?p=19418#p19418

beginExcerpt
FWIW, 100% of the cases of strongmen ruling over natural resources and humans ... without exception ... are case studies of sociopaths.

Predictably, puppet strongman Hitler expressed his sociopathy time and again during the Weimar Republic's descent into the Third Reich. Mein Kampf, which HItler takes credit for ... is a window into the mind of a racialized mindset that thinks it has all the answers to the large problems in its world (e.g. extreme megalomania).

As I stated earlier, Hitler was a sociopath on his own demerits (e.g. outside what the mainstream propaganda machine had to say about him). I mentioned the Ha'avara agreement on which I opined that no empath would ever sign such a document because no legitimate spirit has a right to displace an entire peoples from their homes, then from their home country, then onto someone else's lands, etc. I also remarked about Lebensraum, the death trap of the Russian winter which Hitler ordered for his soldiers (who were pulled from the Eastern Front where they were winning) and other calculated "mistakes" that only a sociopath working for puppetmasters would endeavor, such as withdrawal from Dunkirk to allow enemy Allied soldiers to escape. Hitler essentially sacrificed his own soldiers on the Western Front and the Russian winter, and allowed enemy soldiers safe passage out of their trap at Dunkirk. Hello??

Then there was Hitler's own abusive relationship with his niece, in which he essentially kept her prisoner until she committed suicide. Ignore the possible incestuous connotations of the relationship, consider the abusive control exerted by one human being over another. Is that what Chico alludes to as Hitler's nonsociopathic nature? Have we entered the Twilight Zone yet? Or is Chico willing to distort factual reality to advance his own assessments of Hitler, and virtually anyone that he cares to assess for whatever reason. I think the answer is pretty obvious.
end

Quote:
Even that you couldn't get to work for you, despite trying it on two different forums! And now we arrive at the current phase of your evolution, your attempt to establish yourself as an authority on the subject of sociopathy by giving us carefully crafted audio lessons.

It's an awesome display of sociopathy, Zook. You need not even bother with recording the lessons. You are instructing us quite well already.

Another subtle distortion. Chico wants to push me into the extreme position of "authority" so that he can ridicule that position (as it should be ridiculed) ... and by extension, ridicule me.

But why does he do that?

Simple, Chico is threatened by real opinions on the topic of sociopathy/evil/bad seeds ... because real opinions actually contain experiential knowledge and impart wisdom. Experiential knowledge, alas, is a threat to the clinical curriculum being programmed into the minds of college students, essentially locking these minds into dependent thinking. This dependent thinking (or clinical psychology) is then maintained beyond the education system in the form of popular psychology.

Popular psychology means shows like Dr. Phil, Oprah, Degeneres, etc. ... and all kinds of self-help books being authored by know-it-all busybodies who want to get into your personal mindspace and tell you how to live, not to
mention charlatans and shysters milking a plump cash cow ... and of course, loads of revenue for the Zionist-controlled publishing houses.

The end result of all this insurrection by the soft science discipline called psychology is a dependent-thinking population whose critical (or independent-thinking) faculties have been sabotaged. Dumbed-down with knees on ground <---------- the predictable result.

Pax

Tue Jun 07, 2016 5:47 am

sociopathyUNPLUGGED_03
https://ln.syncusercontent.com/mfs-945d ... 8wMy5tcDMi

sociopathyUNPLUGGED_04
https://ln.syncusercontent.com/mfs-ac90 ... 8wNC5tcDMi

Segments 3 and 4 ... still in the prologue ... but the prologue is important to understanding the environment that gave birth to the politically correct movement that is being foisted on all of us, namely, the topic of sociopathy.

Pax

Tue Jun 07, 2016 1:13 pm
Site Admin

UncleZook wrote:
My discovery of Bill Ryan's sociopathy had nothing, nada, zero, and zilch to do with your observations on sociopaths (merit of observations notwithstanding).

Deceptive straw man argument. I never claimed your beef with Ryan had anything to do with my study of sociopaths.

UncleZook wrote:
As for being a big supporter of yours, that is hyperbole. ... There was very little we disagreed on at Avalon.

Oh, sorry, I should have left out the word "big" to be technically accurate. It is a figure of speech that I employed in haste. Could it be said that you were a big supporter of me at Nexus, where you claim you were instrumental in me being asked to be a moderator?

UncleZook wrote:
Indeed, it was I who incurred the wrath of Bill Ryan when I exposed Blessed Unrest by Paul Hawken to be a social engineering scam ...I remember you, Chico, being absolutely silent on the matter, not even coming to my support.

Avalon is a big place. I knew nothing about this exposé, and still don't. This is another deceptive argument from you, implying I betrayed you by my silence. This is how sociopaths think, because everything centers around them.

UncleZook wrote:
The mere fact that you assessed me as a sociopath gave your game away, Chico.

Another deceptive argument, assuming your conclusion as your premise. You can't stop from being deceptive, can you. It's as natural as breathing for you.

UncleZook wrote:
He knowingly introduced Screech Owl, her sockpuppets and minions onto the forum...

More deliberate deception from you, Zook! You just don't stop. This argument of yours, like nearly all the others, has already been refuted in this very forum. Forum registration back then was on auto-pilot, and I was effectively not involved. GypsyWoman got into the forum just like you and everyone else did.

UncleZook wrote:
Chico just wants to waste time by having me repost the same rebuttal over and over again. That's what gatekeepers do. That's okay. Cut'N pasting my own posts doesn't cost me much. So here it is again:

Such a transparent deception, justifying what you want to do by claiming I am manipulating you into doing it. This is just more deception from you, Mr. Sociopath! All your Hitler claims have been countered in this forum, and you post none of those counter-arguments, but instead repeat your flawed arguments ad infinitum. That's the usual sociopathic way, only presenting one side of the story.

UncleZook wrote:
Simple, Chico is threatened by real opinions on the topic of sociopathy/evil/bad seeds ...

Another obvious deception. All opinions are clearly allowed in this forum, and I encourage them. I even allow deceptive opinions. Witness all of yours that are all still visible in this forum exactly as you posted them. You are such a liar, Zook, but isn't that what sociopaths do?

UncleZook wrote:
The end result of all this insurrection by the soft science discipline called psychology is a dependent-thinking population whose critical (or independent-thinking) faculties have been sabotaged. Dumbed-down with knees on ground <---------- the predictable result.

The dumbing down and mind control are not coming from the study of psychology, Zook. They come from the sociopaths, people like yourself. You just demonstrated your expertise at doing both with your post.

Tue Jun 07, 2016 5:11 pm
Site Admin

I read an article just now that applies to the dynamic between you and me, Zook:

Quote:
Another very valuable red flag to recognize when trying to spot a sociopath is to see how they deal with attacks on their own integrity. If a sociopath is presented with a collection of facts, documents and evidence showing that he lied or deceived, he will refuse to address the evidence and, instead, attack the messenger! -- source

You know how often I have to point out that you are just attacking the messenger (me). You avoid addressing the evidence, preferring instead to attack your opposition. I do the opposite, preferring to address the evidence rather than concentrate on killing the messenger.

Your reaction is consistent with being a sociopath, and consistent with NOT having the truth on your side. My reaction is consistent with being a truth-seeker, and consistent with having the truth on my side. Your focus is always on integrity (praising yours or maligning mine), while I'm not concerned with perceived integrity, but with actual truth.

Quote:
If you really try to nail a sociopath down to answering a documented allegation, they will quickly turn on you, denounce you, and declare that you too are secretly plotting against them. -- source

Wed Jun 08, 2016 7:17 am
Site Admin

Quote:
You cannot reason with a sociopath. Attempting to do so only wastes your time and annoys the sociopath. -- source

There are a number of people who have asked me why I even bother trying to reason with UncleZook. They can clearly see that nothing gets through to Zook. No amount of valid reasoning will have any effect on Zook. He sheds it like a duck sheds water. So why do I bother?

For others. The reasoning is for the non-sociopaths. They can benefit from it, learn what I have learned, recognize the damage sociopaths do, and see the true source of the ills of the world like I see them. It's educational. For me, too! By interacting with sociopaths, I learn more about them. And so does anyone reading.

Wed Jun 08, 2016 4:26 pm
Reply to topic   [ 92 posts ]  Go to page 1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 10  Next