Reply to topic  [ 92 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next
Sociopathy UNPLUGGED (audio series by UncleZook) 
Site Admin

Post Re: Sociopathy UNPLUGGED (audio series by UncleZook)
Zook, you're losing it. You have long been losing it, but you've recently moved from -1 standard deviation on the bell curve to -2. That means 97% of the human population makes more sense than you do now. So I am becoming very concerned about you and your mental health.

I would really like for you to take a long break from all forums and get yourself grounded. Get out in nature, experience the joy of breathing, of beauty, and of peace. Forget about Chico and his "Rothschild stooging". Chico is not important. Concentrate on what Zook can do to make the world around him a slightly better place. Take a long walk and pick up trash. That's what I do every day. Humble yourself in service to nature, doing work that others consider beneath them. A few bags of unsightly trash removed from the environment are worth more than winning an argument with Chico. Remember that. Chico is nothing, a nobody. Don't waste your time and risk your mental health for a nobody. There are plenty of other ways Zook can contribute to improving the planet. Rest, think about how you can contribute, and come back when you have some amazing new ideas that you have actually practiced. As much as I benefit from you posting here, I would rather lose that benefit than see you fall apart.

I'm serious, Zook. This is not a game. Immerse yourself in age-old India and its philosophy and culture. You have a golden opportunity, and this is the right moment. Get out there and learn. Do not waste time recording audio tapes for us. This is not the time to lecture or to teach others, but to let others teach you. You have vast potential, like all of us, but you must not fall in a rut and let that potential stagnate. And, most of all, let your potential be non-sociopathic. Steer it towards the good side, towards service to others, towards making this a better place for the unborn. I think you can do it, Zook. Show me.

Tue Jul 05, 2016 8:01 pm

Quote:
Sociopathy is a tough topic I have even had flaring conversations with some of my dearest loved ones over it and had to bail out. The indoctrinated internal defense mechanism to unwittingly protect sociopathic behaviour is staggering, yet not difficult to understand when we are conditioned to praise and worship and emulate these behaviours as being essential for survival and success; heck how many times have we seen an empathic person displayed on the cover of Forbes magazine as someone we need to be like compared to the person who just made their next million!

My mission is not to crucify sociopaths, but to help change the "memes" so that we can view sociopathy via brain imaging as being a medical condition that needs to be exposed so that cautionary awareness can be applied to what stations in life are better suited to those with the disposition; as well as assist the general populace to sober up from the addiction to sociopathic behaviours originating from and being sustained by the incessant indoctrinations to idolize them - and we are all not immune to having these tendencies in varying degrees. The difference in my understanding so far is that there are definitive anatomy markers and then there are behavioural conditioning markers i.e. empaths that surrender their empathic choices to favour the survival/success dog-eat-dog behaviours of exploiting others and this is sadly evident in a vast majority of humans - how can it not be when we are living in the systems/organizations created by sociopaths. We can recognize the difference though through genuine feelings of guilt, shame and/or remorse. No different to any other addiction.

Gemma, I truly empathize with you. I have been pulling my hair out (almost) dealing with loved ones who are sold hook, line, and sinker on the FANTASY of the US "democratic" party platform to include Obama and Hillary.

It is SO trying dealing with the indoctrinated ones! :roll:

Wed Jul 06, 2016 1:00 am
Site Admin

Rose wrote:
I have been pulling my hair out (almost) dealing with loved ones who are sold hook, line, and sinker on the FANTASY of the US "democratic" party platform to include Obama and Hillary.

We get to choose the president of the United States in four months. Sociopath #1 will be the first woman president. Sociopath #2 will be the first non-politician president. No matter which we choose, do you think we can avoid having another sociopath for president? No way! This is obviously not a real choice. It's like choosing between death by hanging and death by firing squad -- the result is still death! As George Carlin said, they give us the illusion of choice.

George Carlin: The Illusion Of Choice

Wed Jul 06, 2016 6:13 am
Site Admin

Quote:
An Ad Hominem is a general category of fallacies in which a claim or argument is rejected on the basis of some irrelevant fact about the author of or the person presenting the claim or argument. Typically, this fallacy involves two steps. First, an attack against the character of person making the claim, her circumstances, or her actions is made (or the character, circumstances, or actions of the person reporting the claim). Second, this attack is taken to be evidence against the claim or argument the person in question is making (or presenting). This type of "argument" has the following form:

1. Person A makes claim X.
  2. Person B makes an attack on person A.
  3. Therefore A's claim is false.

The reason why an Ad Hominem (of any kind) is a fallacy is that the character, circumstances, or actions of a person do not (in most cases) have a bearing on the truth or falsity of the claim being made (or the quality of the argument being made). -- source

Note the qualifier "in most cases"! There are indeed cases where the character, circumstances, or actions of a person DO have a bearing on the truth or falsity of the claim being made. And amazingly enough, these cases require considering the psychology of the person!

Consider the case where a non-sociopath (Chico) is person A and a sociopath (Zook) is person B. This case happens often in this very forum. Zook attacks the messenger and thus claims to refute the message. This is typical of a sociopath who is all about "playing the game", deceiving, and manipulating, because in the mind of the sociopath, "the ends justify the means".

1. Chico makes claim X.
  2. Zook makes an attack on Chico.
  3. Zook concludes claim X is false.

Now let's reverse the case such that the sociopath (Zook) is person A and the non-sociopath (Chico) is person B. This happens often in the forum also. But the difference here is that the non-sociopath will typically attack the message and avoid attacking the person! Why? Because the non-sociopath is not about "playing the game", deceiving, or manipulating, because in his mind the ends do not justify the means.

The process looks more like this:

1. Zook makes claim X.
  2. Chico attacks claim X.
  3. Claim X is called into question.

Now, if a pattern develops where the sociopath (Zook) is relying heavily on the ad hominem method, but the non-sociopath (Chico) is not, a new process can be formed:

1. Zook makes claim X.
  2. Chico attacks both claim X and Zook.
  3. Both claim X and Zook are called into question.

I suggest that when dealing with a sociopath who is making lots of false claims, the above process is not only valid, it is necessary, precisely because of the unending deception and manipulation sociopaths employ.

Note that the sociopath will then adopt the same strategy, and then both the quality of the arguments and the psychology of each person become critical factors.

Thu Jul 07, 2016 6:04 am

Sam Hunter wrote:
@ Chico

Hi, I like the idea you sent me in the PM.

Yet note: I cannot see using material based "tools" to determine what individual humans "can and cannot do" with regards to what everyone has access to "equally" in society - such as positions of power and control.

It was my assumption that you had to have a materialist (and/or 'realist,' and/or 'scientism based') world view because I cannot see how your solution could be valid under the alternative world view of idealism and that consciousness is fundamental to all).

If there is a world view other than the ones I mentioned above which you might hold as the most likely 'truth' then please share it.

Note I am already very confused as to what I am reading in the other thread as I found some things that so far do not make sense.

Also - I am concerned for Zook as he has been a no show since he stated he was journeying back to Canada.

Also I had a typo in the previous post - meant UP not UC - I will edit the error.

well, apparently I am not allowed to edit that post now.

Hi Sam,

Thanx for your concern. I'm doing fine. Just exhausted from the long trip, that's all. Whatever time I have, I've been giving to Universal Spectrum, for there are several threads there that have piqued my interest. That, and the fact that I've said just about all I can on the topic of sociopathy, which is the main topic here at United People. I'm content that my evaluation of Chico is accurate. I feel there is no further purpose in my continuing to highlight Chico's failings, other than to beat up on a mind that needs rescuing from its own misaligned purpose.

So, Chico, old buddy, check yourself into the local headwrapper and get some professional help.

I'm still available for the occasional skype chat, Sam. Currently, though, I'm enjoying the monologue form and have shifted my audio recording commitment to Universal Spectrum. There, I have the whole world of topics at my disposal and not just the over-discussed topic of sociopathy.that Chico prefers, and ultimately tries to vector everything into..

Pax

Flight that sends into the clouds brings wings to rest upon the boughs. Then further down to the liquid lawn, to serve as sentries for the gliding swan. Curve, a perfect turning of the line between here and Heaven, with extensions into infinitum.

Sat Jul 16, 2016 5:41 pm
Site Admin

UncleZook wrote:
So, Chico, old buddy, check yourself into the local headwrapper and get some professional help.

I appreciate your concern, Zook. I have noted this pattern: Every sociopath I have exposed has claimed I am mentally deficient and in need of professional psychiatric help. :lol:

Normal people that witness the discussions I have with those sociopaths do not claim I am mentally deficient and in need of professional psychiatric help.

Interesting, no?

You yourself have discredited psychiatry to the nth degree, so why would you think I could find any benefit in being treated by the "local headwrapper"?

What you demonstrate, as usual, is the hypocrisy of the sociopath, Zook.

UncleZook wrote:
Currently, though, I'm enjoying the monologue form and have shifted my audio recording commitment to Universal Spectrum. There, I have the whole world of topics at my disposal and not just the over-discussed topic of sociopathy that Chico prefers, and ultimately tries to vector everything into.

I don't have to "try" to "vector" everything into sociopathy. Sociopathy is so important, so fundamental, and so responsible for the woes of the human condition that it naturally appears in almost every subject humans find worthy of discussion.

Glad you are home safely, Zook. Good luck with your "one-way" discussions over at Universal Spectrum. I dare say your audience there will not be as challenging as your audience here, but no doubt that is what you are looking for. :lol:

Sat Jul 16, 2016 6:29 pm

UncleZook wrote:

I appreciate your concern, Zook. I have noted this pattern: Every sociopath I have exposed has claimed I am mentally deficient and in need of professional psychiatric help. :lol:

Normal people that witness the discussions I have with those sociopaths do not claim I am mentally deficient and in need of professional psychiatric help.

Interesting, no?

Interesting only if we note that virtually every sociopath you have diagnosed on these forums with your Radio Shack sociopathy detector (which finds a sociopath in Zook and a nonsociopath in Hitler) ... is probably, in fact, the opposite of what you claim. Being an empath behooves us who are targeted by your Radio Shack BS to then recommend professional therapy. Empathic obligation, that sorta thing.

Quote:
You yourself have discredited psychiatry to the nth degree, so why would you think I could find any benefit in being treated by the "local headwrapper"?

What you demonstrate, as usual, is the hypocrisy of the sociopath, Zook.

Psychiatry has largely discredited itself. But rules have exceptions, this is the case even with the discipline slash profession slash Big Pharma subsidiary called psychiatry. No hypocrisy required; none ventured.

Quote:
UncleZook wrote:
Currently, though, I'm enjoying the monologue form and have shifted my audio recording commitment to Universal Spectrum. There, I have the whole world of topics at my disposal and not just the over-discussed topic of sociopathy that Chico prefers, and ultimately tries to vector everything into.

I don't have to "try" to "vector" everything into sociopathy. Sociopathy is so important, so fundamental, and so responsible for the woes of the human condition that it naturally appears in almost every subject humans find worthy of discussion.

Glad you are home safely, Zook. Good luck with your "one-way" discussions over at Universal Spectrum. I dare say your audience there will not be as challenging as your audience here, but no doubt that is what you are looking for. :lol:

The audience there is at least respectful enough, and intelligent enough, not to vector everything into sociopathy. That alone is a bonus. Of course, there is at least one identifiable agent provocateur over there, too ... but he's much more respectful in the way he goes about things, so he's like the lone dandelion on the green grasses of Spectrum, as it were. And that's okay by me ... lest we tempt perfection and get skewered by hubris.

Btw, seeking professional help for your condition does not have to be in a headwrapper; that was just an off-the-cuff remark. Try homeopathy. Maybe simple detoxification is all that is required? The carrots you're munching now have been genetically modified. Grow your own carrots for a change and see if Big Mama can't take you to a better personal psychology.where you don't have to be a gatekeeper anymore ... but a white stallion on the free range ... or perhaps a black sheep broken loose and heading for the Calcium Cliffs of Pamukkale for a rub or two or twenty.

:jest:

Pax

Flight that sends into the clouds brings wings to rest upon the boughs. Then further down to the liquid lawn, to serve as sentries for the gliding swan. Curve, a perfect turning of the line between here and Heaven, with extensions into infinitum.

Sun Jul 17, 2016 8:31 am
Site Admin

UncleZook wrote:
Interesting only if we note that virtually every sociopath you have diagnosed on these forums with your Radio Shack sociopathy detector (which finds a sociopath in Zook and a nonsociopath in Hitler) ... is probably, in fact, the opposite of what you claim.

Yes, that would be interesting to note. Would that include Bill Ryan, Gypsy Woman, IceCold, and Atticus? How about Henry Kissinger, George H. W. Bush, Zbigniew Brzezinski, and Bill Clinton? You're going to claim that they are "probably, in fact, the opposite" of sociopaths?

Do you really believe your lies are so invisible?

And who have you identified as a sociopath, my dear Zook? Just me, the one who identified you as a sociopath? Isn't that what sociopaths do, accuse their opponents of their own malfeasance?

Sun Jul 17, 2016 4:19 pm

UncleZook wrote:
Interesting only if we note that virtually every sociopath you have diagnosed on these forums with your Radio Shack sociopathy detector (which finds a sociopath in Zook and a nonsociopath in Hitler) ... is probably, in fact, the opposite of what you claim.

Yes, that would be interesting to note. Would that include Bill Ryan, Gypsy Woman, IceCold, and Atticus? How about Henry Kissinger, George H. W. Bush, Zbigniew Brzezinski, and Bill Clinton? You're going to claim that they are "probably, in fact, the opposite" of sociopaths?

Do you really believe your lies are so invisible?

And who have you identified as a sociopath, my dear Zook? Just me, the one who identified you as a sociopath? Isn't that what sociopaths do, accuse their opponents of their own malfeasance?

Channeling this discussion to known famous sociopaths.which no one disagrees with (Kissinger, Bush, Brzezinski, Clinton) and known forum sociopaths which everyone agrees upon (Ryan and Atticus) ... and away from discussing those purported sociopaths that you uniquely allege but which are disputed and exposed by Zook as being ridiculous assessments. Typical mendacity by the poobah of this burp of a forum.

To wit, one can indeed use Radio Shack instrumentation to diagnose easily provable sociopaths like Bush, Kissinger, Clinton, Ryan and Atticus ... all of which can be verified as sociopaths by greater instrumentation.

But trying to use the same instrumentation to diagnose indeterminate psychological cases like Zook ... and several other forum personalities including Shezbeth, Brook, Ross, AndyWight, Richard, etc. and perhaps even GypsyWoman ... well, that's a fool's game, and as such, mockworthy. Indeed, greater instrumentation in these cases is virtually guaranteed to yield a different result from what Chico's Radio Shack sociopathometer spits out.

Again, we see Chico trying to substitute extreme psychological cases ... when moderate cases are being ventured. He long ago realized that extreme cases carry his arguments better than moderate cases ... which is why moderate cases are a constant threat to his arguments. Put another way, Chico abides the exceptions and abuses the rule of things.

Pax

Sun Jul 17, 2016 5:12 pm
Site Admin

UncleZook wrote:
... but which are disputed and exposed by Zook as being ridiculous assessments.

The only sociopath I have exposed that you actively dispute is yourself. You have failed miserably over the course of several years to show that my assessment of you is in any way ridiculous. You have even tried to show that my assessment of Hitler as a non-sociopath is ridiculous, and again you have failed. That you would claim these failures to be victories is another indication of your sociopathy, my poor Zook.

UncleZook wrote:
To wit, one can indeed use Radio Shack instrumentation to diagnose easily provable sociopaths like Bush, Kissinger, Clinton, Ryan and Atticus ...

What instrumentation are you referring to, Zook? Isn't this reference to "Radio Shack instrumentation" just a typical derogatory belittlement that sociopaths employ against their opponents? Especially since I don't use any instrumentation? I make an assessment, not a measurement.

UncleZook wrote:
Again, we see Chico trying to substitute extreme psychological cases ... when moderate cases are being ventured.

Again, there's the usual straw man argument that Zook likes to employ. I'm not substituting anything. All suspected sociopaths are assessed by observing their behavior over time and comparing that behavior to the undisputed characteristics of sociopaths. I do that with Clinton, Atticus, Shadowself, and Zook in the same manner. Nothing is substituted. Sorry, Zook, but you have failed again, even as you celebrate victory with your deceptive arguments.

Sun Jul 17, 2016 10:31 pm
Reply to topic   [ 92 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next