Reply to topic  [ 92 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 6, 7, 8, 9, 10
Sociopathy UNPLUGGED (audio series by UncleZook) 
Site Admin

Post Re: Sociopathy UNPLUGGED (audio series by UncleZook)
UncleZook wrote:
Extensively-organized Rothschild Zionism is responsible for the current global hierarchical power pyramid ... and as non-popular psychology researcher Philip Zimbardo discovered in his Stanford Prison Experiment (in 1971), hierarchy is the source of most evil(s).

Zook screws up big-time once again, which I clearly pointed out to him at the time, but Zook was so sure the Stanford Prison Experiment was his best friend.

Quote:
Our “peer review” system of publishing research is clearly highly flawed. In less objective fields like psychology, past half of such published research has been shown to be not reproducible. Some of this research has been foundational to psychology, such as the famous Stanford Prison Experiment…despite the fame, it’s a fraud. -- source

So your argument about hierarchy as the source of most evils is also a fraud. I recognized that immediately and scolded you for your idiocy, Zook, but you insisted you were right. Same old Zook, rinse and repeat.

Time just keeps proving you to be either a bumbling truth-seeker or a consistent troll. The consensus, based on all of your suspensions from this forum, is that you are a consistent troll. How unfortunate that you are not on the side of the genuine truthseekers, but on the side of the deceivers.

We loved your charm, Zook. But alas, you were a fraud.

Sat Dec 29, 2018 9:15 am
Site Admin

Post Re: Sociopathy UNPLUGGED (audio series by UncleZook)
What an amazing thread! Here I am in 2024 tripping down Memory Lane, but with little memory of these posts, so that it is like reading the thread for the first time for me! UncleZook still comes across as a total fraud and con-artist. Gemma sees it clearly, and Zook tries to smear her character as punishment, exactly like he has always tried to smear my character, or reputation, or intellect, or reasoning, or logic, or whatever he can grab that might smear something about me.

I tried to see if I could find any trace of UncleZook on-line currently, and I could not. There were many search engine references to the United People forum, one reference to the Inphinet forum, none to Project Avalon, and none to the Universal Spectrum forum (now defunct). This was the most current (January 2021) I could find.

I hope UncleZook is doing well, and that he took my advice that I offered here to heal himself. But Zook is not known for taking my advice, which he always finds to be mendacious and nothing but prevarication.

Thu Feb 29, 2024 8:38 am
Reply to topic   [ 92 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 6, 7, 8, 9, 10