Reply to topic  [ 92 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next
Sociopathy UNPLUGGED (audio series by UncleZook) 

Post Re: Sociopathy UNPLUGGED (audio series by UncleZook)
Sam Hunter wrote:
UncleZook wrote:

My preferred method of communication is voice chat. Skype or something similar.

Mine too and the reason I am hoping to communicate with you via e-mail or PM (can't do PM because I do not have the rights here at UP) is to suggest the same and to provide you my Skype name so we might be able to speak... so we both prefer that same method which is a relief as too many folks I know are afraid of actual, direct communication.

Note: I did have several quite excellent Skype video chats with Chico who, for reasons i can't yet figure out and maybe never will, appears to be two different people... the one I see and hear on video and the one who writes posts. Maybe one day i will understand that phenomena.

Anyways - I have gone back to listen to ALL your podcasts again because in honesty, I did not get far once the "zionist jew" stuff was mentioned. Why? This is because I feel that by using that term, we set lesson the chances for resolution - and this is one reason I hope to speak with you. Still... I do wish to get through these podcasts so that i am properly up to speed when we speak.

Ohhh and, just an idea... maybe even we might see if we could pull off a three way Skype voice (and even video if everyone is so inclined... I am open to all) with you (UncleZook), Chicodoodoo and myself, Sam Hunter! That would be some discussion huh?

Sounds good. I was actually thinking the same thing myself, e.g. having Chico in a 3-way Skype voice chat, but was unsure if the PHI group sessions hadn't affected your desire for such.

About the Zionist Jews, I always try and make an effort to isolate the culpable elites who are pushing for full spectrum dominance and control of the planet's human and natural resources ... from the regular run-of-the-mill indoctrinated Zionist Jews who really are just cheerleaders with no direct personal share in the looting and enslaving, although an indirect collective share is inevitable wherther one wants it or not.

I make a further separation between the Zionist Jews (elites and the indoctrinated) and the nonZionist Jews, who really have no share in the looting and the enslavement, because full spectrum dominance is a Zionist ambition and not a Jewish ambition ... and primarily a Rothschild ambition because it was the forebears of this clan that funded the meme and the rise of nascent-stage Zionism in those early Zionist Congresses. The Rothschilds created the state of Israel, for example, and it is their de facto virtual estate.

I see a lot of people trying to shift culpability to other secretive sinister organizations, like the Vatican/Jesuits, the Iilluminati, the Freemasons, the Luciferians, etc. ... but these organizations have all been either created or co-opted by the Rothschild bankster elites at the very top. The Vatican, for example, was co-opted by marrano crypto-Jew Ignatius of Loyola who created the Jesuit Order ... and is presently both an accounting office in the Rothschild empire and a pseudo-Christian religious church. Indeed, there are 400+ undeclared nukes in Israel (a fact first exposed by Mordechai Vanunu, a righteous Jew) and none in Vatican City. That is circumstantial proof of the deception claiming that the Vatican controls the burgeoning new world order, when in reality, the controllers of the world are none other than those that created and built up Israel in secrecy. And those are Israel's founders, e.g. the Rothschild bankstering empire. Etc.

That said, IMO, most Ashkenazis and Sephardim are just as innocent as any nonAshkenazi/nonSephardim and are being equally victimized ... and just as guilty as any nonAshkenazi/nonSephardim in not stopping the Rothschild bankstering empire from reaching its current scale of organization and corruptions. But that still doesn't
alter the truth that this is indeed a Rothschild bankster conspiracy and that the leaders of this conspiracy are Ashkenazim/Sephardim. So how do we report this truth without inculpating the exculpable or exculpating the culpable? There's your 64 terabucks question.

Anyways, back to the Skype 3-way ... I'm in. How about you, Chico?

Pax

Flight that sends into the clouds brings wings to rest upon the boughs. Then further down to the liquid lawn, to serve as sentries for the gliding swan. Curve, a perfect turning of the line between here and Heaven, with extensions into infinitum.

Sun Jul 03, 2016 4:22 pm
Site Admin

Sam Hunter wrote:
Hi UncleZook, I tried to PM you yet this forum has my PMs blocked, so please e-mail me at...

OK, I have confirmed that the forum settings are set to disallow sending PMs until members have posted at least 10 times. Given my experience with GypsyWoman and her wrecking crew, I am inclined to leave the settings as they are. New members can always communicate with established members via public posts, or arrange for other forms of private communication.

Sun Jul 03, 2016 9:16 pm
Site Admin

UncleZook wrote:

No, thank you.

When dealing with a conniving sociopath (and they are all conniving), I prefer to keep communications public. Zook, your sociopathy, and your conniving, have become more and more pronounced, and more and more unethical. So I will limit my communications with you to the public forum. I hope you will understand my reasoning.

Sun Jul 03, 2016 9:30 pm
Site Admin

Sam Hunter wrote:
Hi Chico. I have no regrets I took the risks I took with regards to the internet storyteller. I only regret how I handle some of the fallout. Instead of focusing on my judgment you might see the wisdom in pointing out the harm caused by those who, by deception, take advantage of, and in fact harm, the vulnerable.

Sam, I suspect the attraction of the risk in front of you will once again draw you right in. I would simply give you this "heads up": UncleZook is probably more skilled than your "Internet storyteller". I believe you will be like putty in his hands. I can already see how he is playing you, based on all that he has observed of you in the Inphinet forum. Zook remembers you need that "face-to-face" contact, among other things, and he will feed you exactly what you want. It won't be like dealing with me, where you felt uncomfortable. From me you're going to get the truth as I understand it, a kind of "tough love", and it will often feel uncomfortable. Zook, on the other hand, will set you at ease, charm you, make you comfortable, and have you eating out of his hand.

Zook, reading this, will be forewarned and adjust his game. Or perhaps not, since I've just predicted it.

Good luck in your adventure, Sam, and may you learn the lessons that will serve you (and others) best.

Sun Jul 03, 2016 10:19 pm

UncleZook wrote:

No, thank you.

When dealing with a conniving sociopath (and they are all conniving), I prefer to keep communications public. Zook, your sociopathy, and your conniving, have become more and more pronounced, and more and more unethical. So I will limit my communications with you to the public forum. I hope you will understand my reasoning.

IIRC, the last exchange between us in skype, Chico, was your skype text message asking me how I was ... to which I did not respond. I don't think it was anything calculated on my part not to respond, probably did not see the message in time or perhaps was just not in the mood to respond at the time I discovered it. If you have a transcript of our last text communication, please post it. I tried to find it myself but couldn't (I think skype archives go back a long way ... and I was using my desktop in Canada at the time so maybe it's archived there; I really have no clue how skype archives its chat logs, on its own servers or on the user's computer).

Anyhow, the point is ... you were not averse to having skype chats with me long after you first started calling me a sociopath, and some time after you decided that my ethics had basically dropped all the way down into the sound that a smashing pumpkin makes after being dropped from an ivory tower.

So this most recent suggestion of yours that you want all interactions with me to be kept public is just more gameplying on your part to deceive the good folks.

I, for one, don't care whether you participate or not, Chico. I merely want it on record that I personally have no problem dealing with you in realtime, or discussing any topic in realtime. Equally, I have no problem with the conversation being recorded and made public, for I have nothing to hide and nothing to game. Realtime is the communication space I'm most comfortable with; because nothing is rehearsed, everything is extemporaneous, and those with genuine arguments have a decided advantage over those who do not.

But I do understand your reluctance about realtime chat.

It's easy to bark when one doesn't have the bite (e.g. genuine arguments) to back it up. You never had all that much bite even back then, Chico, then again you never had that much bark either. Still, I enjoyed our old conversations ... else they wouldn't have been 1-2 hours long. I even remember one going on for 3 hours.

Pax

Flight that sends into the clouds brings wings to rest upon the boughs. Then further down to the liquid lawn, to serve as sentries for the gliding swan. Curve, a perfect turning of the line between here and Heaven, with extensions into infinitum.

Sun Jul 03, 2016 10:39 pm

Sam Hunter wrote:
Hi Chico. I have no regrets I took the risks I took with regards to the internet storyteller. I only regret how I handle some of the fallout. Instead of focusing on my judgment you might see the wisdom in pointing out the harm caused by those who, by deception, take advantage of, and in fact harm, the vulnerable.

Sam, I suspect the attraction of the risk in front of you will once again draw you right in. I would simply give you this "heads up": UncleZook is probably more skilled than your "Internet storyteller". I believe you will be like putty in his hands. I can already see how he is playing you, based on all that he has observed of you in the Inphinet forum. Zook remembers you need that "face-to-face" contact, among other things, and he will feed you exactly what you want. It won't be like dealing with me, where you felt uncomfortable. From me you're going to get the truth as I understand it, a kind of "tough love", and it will often feel uncomfortable. Zook, on the other hand, will set you at ease, charm you, make you comfortable, and have you eating out of his hand.

Zook, reading this, will be forewarned and adjust his game. Or perhaps not, since I've just predicted it.

Good luck in your adventure, Sam, and may you learn the lessons that will serve you (and others) best.

Actually, none of the stuff Chico insinuates above had occurred to me. Then again, I'm an empath. Of course, being a fifth column troll and possible softcore genetic sociopath, it comes as no surprise that Chico is setting up things like a manipulator would set up things. He, in fact, is projecting his own behavior onto me. And like the criminal who likes to come back to the scene of the crime for their own sick enjoyment ... Chico is predicting things now so he can claim clairvoyant perspicacity that Nostradamus would be envious about, e.g. in the event that anything I say in any future skype chat even remotely resembles anything he has predicted. By remote resemblance, we could be talking Persian kittens and Siberian tigers. Indeed, Chico is attempting to rig it so that anything that I might say will be proof of my purported sociopathy. :lol:

Like I said, I believe in the righteousness of realtime, where there is less chance to manipulate and more chance to discover stuff. Stuff about the world around you ... stuff about your debate opponent(s) ...and stuff about yourself. It's a win-win-win situation.

Pax

Last edited by UncleZook on Sun Jul 03, 2016 11:08 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Sun Jul 03, 2016 10:53 pm

Hi Chico and UncleZook... what if we agree to record the conversation AND agree to posting it right here in Unified People?

I'm in for that and can handle the recording and posting in full and unedited. How about each of you?

Zook?

Chico?

This eliminates your concern Chico.

PS to UncleZook... I did receive your chat response in Skype yet I don't think you pushed the accept button as we are still not contacts.

Sun Jul 03, 2016 10:59 pm

Sam Hunter wrote:
Hi Chico and UncleZook... what if we agree to record the conversation AND agree to posting it right here in Unified People?

I'm in for that and can handle the recording and posting in full and unedited. How about each of you?

Zook?

Chico?

PS to UncleZook... I did receive your chat response in Skype yet I don't think you pushed the accept button as we are still not contacts.

I'm 100% okay with recording the skype, Sam, and a public accounting of it.

Oops, I was using a mobile device when I responded to your invite. Let me go back and click the accept button.

Pax

ps: Just finished battling insomnia ... now battling heavy eyelids. :jest:

Sun Jul 03, 2016 11:12 pm
Site Admin

UncleZook wrote:
If you have a transcript of our last text communication, please post it.

That's an interesting request, but I see no harm in it. This is all I could find, from January 1, 2016:

Quote:
[12:17:55 AM] Zookie Monster: Happy New Year, Chico!!! Hopefully, this year will grant you revelations about your purpose on the good planet Earth ... subsequently, a revolution of the mind. (penguin)
[12:19:08 AM] Chico: Muchas gracias, amigo! Best wishes for the new year! We will probably need many of them.

UncleZook wrote:
Anyhow, the point is ... you were not averse to having skype chats with me long after you first started calling me a sociopath, and some time after you decided that my ethics had basically dropped all the way down...

Things change. I see you preparing an operation on Sam Hunter, so I naturally don't want to be a part of that.

UncleZook wrote:
So this most recent suggestion of yours that you want all interactions with me to be kept public is just more gameplying on your part to deceive the good folks.

You will certainly twist it that way.

UncleZook wrote:
I, for one, don't care whether you participate or not, Chico. I merely want it on record that I personally have no problem dealing with you in realtime, or discussing any topic in realtime. Equally, I have no problem with the conversation being recorded and made public, for I have nothing to hide and nothing to game.

Then let it be recorded as posts in the forum. This was always good enough for you for several years now. But I guess since your arguments get refuted so consistently, you need another approach. I understand.

UncleZook wrote:
Realtime is the communication space I'm most comfortable with; because nothing is rehearsed, everything is extemporaneous, and those with genuine arguments have a decided advantage over those who do not.

Oh, so you rehearse your posts? And by posting, you do not have a decided advantage? Those are interesting revelations, Zook.

Mon Jul 04, 2016 3:25 am
Site Admin

Sam Hunter wrote:
... what if we agree to record the conversation AND agree to posting it right here in Unified People?

See my prior post for my primary concern. You're going to have to deal with Zook on your own, Sam. I feel it is best for all parties if I don't participate. It might be a good opportunity for you to try out the efficacy of your world view solution.

Mon Jul 04, 2016 3:37 am
Reply to topic   [ 92 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next