Reply to topic  [ 18 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2
Chico's paradoxes 

Post Re: Chico's paradoxes
Zook, let's assume for a minute that:

• I have plagiarized your work ( :lol: ),
  • that I'm employed by the Rothschild bankster empire ( :lol: ),
  • that I have a "sandbox understanding of free speech and censorship issues" ( :lol: ),
  • that I'm a fifth column troll ( :lol: ),
  • that I have not refuted your arguments ( :shock: ),
  • that I'm a gatekeeper ( :crazy: ), and
  • that my assessment of you as a sociopath is "an absurd insinuation". :face:

All of this is clearly "kill the messenger" type activity. Do I have to drop dead for everything to be OK again in your mind? Wouldn't you miss me after that? Would you still have a reason to get up in the morning?

Come on, Zook. You love me. You know you do. Why else would you keep coming back after all these defeats, and keep writing me these long "love letter" posts? And you love me because you know I am right. You especially admire me for having uncovered your secret, that you are a sociopath. But you love me even more because, in spite of knowing that you are a sociopath, I accept you for who you are. I respect you as a human being, I keep the door open for you, and I tolerate your little(?) eccentricities.

And you can't help but love me because, if we switched roles, you know that you would never do all of that for me.

Psychology is pretty amazing stuff, isn't it.

Nothing more needs to be added, really. Chico's delusional state of mind is hallucinating all kinds of things; including victories in argument.

FWIW, the championship of psychology as the root cause of the global corruptions and evil ... is legerdemain.

The real cause is secretive, sinister, satanic, tribal Rothschild fiat money, organized subversion of nontribal cultures ... in the duty of full spectrum dominance by an oligarchy managed at the very top by the self-chosen tribal elders of Zion and servile nontribal minions.

The displacement of actual culpability which rightfully belongs to the Hidden Hand (e.g. the council of tribal elders) is being sought. And they want to displace it with popular psychology. In 2016, sociopathy has become the golden boy of popular psychology. Of course, because psychology belongs to all humans, then if psychology is to blame for the global corruptions and evil, then culpability must be shared by all humans. Which is why the elites and the Zionist occupied education and popular publishing systems are pushing hard to root the evil in psychology (e.g. sociopathy).

The feeble minds lap it up. Because the alternative, e.g. to confront the actual tribal culprits and their evil design of things, is a bit overwhelming. The meek have already inherited the Earth, wot?

Pax

Flight that sends into the clouds brings wings to rest upon the boughs. Then further down to the liquid lawn, to serve as sentries for the gliding swan. Curve, a perfect turning of the line between here and Heaven, with extensions into infinitum.

Mon Jun 06, 2016 9:19 am

Quote:
Of course, because psychology belongs to all humans, then if psychology is to blame for the global corruptions and evil, then culpability must be shared by all humans.

Now wouldn't that be nice - responsibility shared by all humans - instead of psychopaths deciding it should only be shared amongst themselves!

Mon Jun 06, 2016 9:53 am

Gemma wrote:
Quote:
Of course, because psychology belongs to all humans, then if psychology is to blame for the global corruptions and evil, then culpability must be shared by all humans.

Now wouldn't that be nice - responsibility shared by all humans - instead of psychopaths deciding it should only be shared amongst themselves!

I don't know where you deduced that from my post. My statement clearly alluded to the asymmetry between crime perpetration and crime punishment. IOW, the evil tribal bankster cabal wants to design and perpetrate the global evils to advance their tribal agenda of full spectrum dominance ... and then transfer the culpability for these global evils to all humans (tribal and nontribal) via the convenient contrived vehicle of psychology (e.g. sociopathy).

We all possess psychology. But we all don't possess access to commit the global evils. Relatively very few individuals on this good planet Earth have the ability to design and carry out global evils. Symmetry would then have punishment being meted out only against those same very few individuals.

The agenda to pollute mainstream and alternative media with the notion that the psychology of sociopaths is responsible for the global evils is patently absurd. It is, indeed, an example of subtle social programming designed to keep the identity of the actual source of the global evils from being properly investigated.

The observable evidence, of course, points to organization managed by the global elites as the primary source of the global evils; specifically, secretive, sinister, satanic, tribal Rothschild bankster organization.

And that means the exact opposite of what you interpreted from my post; for I only want the source of the global evils punished, not the vast majority of humankind (tribal and nontribal) which is quite blameless.

As for local evils, sociopaths have been infecting individuals and small communities since the dawn of human time, only they were not called sociopaths back then ... but bad seeds, evil eyes, ne'er-do-wells, good-for-nothings, scammers, and what not. These bad seeds had little impact on any society of scale. Indeed, only when the bad seeds organize in scale do we have a serious problem on our hand. And that is the precise problem we face today.

Pax

Flight that sends into the clouds brings wings to rest upon the boughs. Then further down to the liquid lawn, to serve as sentries for the gliding swan. Curve, a perfect turning of the line between here and Heaven, with extensions into infinitum.

Mon Jun 06, 2016 6:14 pm
Site Admin

UncleZook wrote:
Chico calls the modeling utter nonsense here at United People (because I elucidated it) ... then he goes to Inphinet forums and essentially makes the same modeling and even uses the term saints as I had used it.

Here once again is what I called utter nonsense:

UncleZook wrote:
In a 2-set modelling, sociopathy would be the entire left side of the neutral center (e.g. median) ... and empathy, the entire right side.

It is utter nonsense because you claim the entire left side would be "sociopathy", and the entire right side would be "empathy". That this is nonsense is so obvious that I didn't bother to explain it to you in detail, since such an explanation wouldn't be absorbed by you anyway, as you have amply demonstrated over the past full year since we had that conversation. Most other people can see your utter nonsense at a glance, and that's why I offered no explanation at that time.

And don't give me any of that "2-set modelling" crap, because a bell curve does not map binary (either / or) data. It maps the analog spread of data between two extremes.

And if you think I went over to Inphinet to "make the same modeling", meaning to repeat your utter nonsense and claim half the population is sociopathic while the other half is empathetic, you are seriously deluded, or perhaps more accurately, seriously sociopathic.

Mon Jun 06, 2016 7:12 pm
Site Admin

UncleZook wrote:

This is utter nonsense, Zook. :face:

I see Gemma caught this too. Once again, your nonsense is obvious to others, but you cannot recognize it.

Here's a quick explanation for you, Zook, which you won't understand. Psychology is the study of human behavior and its mental/emotional precursors, but that does not imply everyone shares the same psychology. Everyone has different psychologies, because humans vary. That variation can be plotted on a bell curve. The psychology to blame for the global corruptions and evil can be generally identified, and it is the psychology of a small minority of humans that we call sociopaths. You are in that group, though your corruptions and evil (deception and manipulation) are fortunately not global but are localized to online discussion forums. The scale of your corruptions and evil is likewise small compared to those sociopaths operating at the highest levels, and those corruptions are more poorly camouflaged, which makes you a good and less dangerous case study of the sociopathic mind.

And that's why I appreciate your participation here, Zook, as tedious as it is.

Mon Jun 06, 2016 7:43 pm
Site Admin

UncleZook wrote:
I don't know where you deduced that from my post.

I think Gemma was being sarcastic, Zook. Of course, you wouldn't see it. That's part of the social awkwardness that sociopaths often accidentally display due to their psychological condition.

Mon Jun 06, 2016 7:52 pm
Site Admin

Gemma wrote:
Wow Zook are these demonstrations of useless, incoherent ramblings the best you can do - although good on ya for your attempts to scour the internet so you can pluck "big words" and "big ideologies" to camouflage your circular arguments by trying to give the impression that you have a supreme and astute intellect.

Welcome, Gemma! I appreciate your participation in the forum and hope you will find it productive.

It's funny you should say this (quoted above), because that is an amazingly accurate summary of what Zook consistently does. Many times Zook has cherry-picked information from his cursory Internet searches to bolster his silly arguments and give them an air of authority, but a careful reading of his source articles will clearly indicate he never even read those articles with any real comprehension! He just skims through looking for anything that remotely sounds like it will support his current deception, and plucks it out with glee to throw in the faces of his opposition. I can't count the number of times I have caught him doing this and actually commented on it in my posts, but there are many buried in this forum.

Sam Hunter has expressed to me his dismay at the quantity and location of the information in this forum. It is indeed overwhelming and difficult to penetrate. When you live the evolution of the forum and experience the posts in time-sequence, meaning as they occur, there is a completely different story that is totally lost to those who come into the forum fresh. Zook is a master at twisting the facts of the events that have occurred in this and other forums to fit his purposes. He essentially rewrites that story that is so difficult for fresh members to access. He rewrites forum history just as he rewrites proper reasoning -- for his own benefit. This thread is an example of that.

But this is exactly what sociopaths do to us -- deceive and manipulate for their own selfish benefit.

It encourages me that you picked up on this immediately in your first post. Bravo!

Mon Jun 06, 2016 8:31 pm
Site Admin

UncleZook wrote:
The agenda to pollute mainstream and alternative media with the notion that the psychology of sociopaths is responsible for the global evils is patently absurd.

This is a beautiful example of the kind of double-speak that sociopaths are infamous for. Zook considers himself a skilled wordsmith, and it is fun to speculate about whether he does this deliberately or unconsciously. Either way, he does it, and I would like to point it out.

Let's assume that "the psychology of sociopaths is responsible for the global evils" is a true statement, as I claim it is. Now read what Zook is saying again -- "The agenda to pollute mainstream and alternative media with (a true statement) is patently absurd." Well yes, an agenda to pollute the media with the truth is indeed absurd. The media is polluted with propaganda and falsehoods, not with truth. So Zook's statement is essentially true.

But the sentence is worded in such a way as to imply that the true statement itself is absurd! In other words, the psychology of sociopaths cannot be the cause of global evils. Despite the fact that the people Zook blames for the global evils are sociopaths, their unique psychology is not to be implicated in their behaviors, according to Zook.

And that kind of reasoning is patently absurd.

Mon Jun 06, 2016 9:01 pm
Reply to topic   [ 18 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2