Reply to topic  [ 7 posts ] 
Captains that abandon ships ... possible sociopaths? 
Author Message
User avatar

Joined: Fri May 06, 2011 5:11 pm
Posts: 1400
Reply with quote
Post Captains that abandon ships ... possible sociopaths?
I'm interested in what Chico has to say on the subject matter, as he claims to be an expert.

Captains are generally made of stock that climbs the power hierarchy. Giving orders is a natural thing with them.

Very few are appointed against their own will. Those that end up becoming captains, virtually all actively pursue the job.

So question begs, what are the chances that a captain who abandons their sinking ship - while leaving others to perish on board - is a sociopath?

High? Intermediate? Low?


Pax

_________________
Flight that sends into the clouds brings wings to rest upon the boughs. Then further down to the liquid lawn, to serve as sentries for the gliding swan. Curve, a perfect turning of the line between here and Heaven, with extensions into infinitum.


Wed Jan 13, 2016 11:56 pm
Profile
Site Admin
User avatar

Joined: Tue May 03, 2011 6:06 pm
Posts: 9933
Reply with quote
Post Re: Captains that abandon ships ... possible sociopaths?
UncleZook wrote:
I'm interested in what Chico has to say on the subject matter, as he claims to be an expert.

Liar. You are not really interested, as there is an entire thread on the "subject matter" (sociopathy) that you can explore. You are just playing another one of your games to create a problem, provoke a reaction, and create an illusory "win" for yourself (the old sociopath's game of "problem, reaction, solution"). You are spamming the forum with worthless new threads (like this one and that one), repeating the same pattern that preceded your other suspensions. You also troll my posts to poison them in whatever manner you can. These are the same old, tired BS tactics that you have employed in the past. You are deliberately looking for trouble (as is your pattern), and I am being far too tolerant of your misbehavior, as is my pattern. If our roles were reversed and you were holding the administrative power, you would have exercised it long ago with shameless enthusiasm.

If I am not mistaken, you have already been suspended four times from this forum. A fifth suspension would be for a time period of eight weeks. I'm giving you this opportunity to be forewarned just in case it is not your intention to provoke a suspension. I have the impression that it is your intention, that it is part of your game, and that you will use this suspension to support your hidden agenda, whatever that may be this time around.

With at least four suspensions behind you, I'm sure you know the drill. You will decide how things continue from here.


P.S. As a side note, I don't have any problems with your desire to paint me as a sociopath. There are a number of threads already existing in the forum where you can pursue this plan of action, including several that you created. Present your evidence and make your case in one of those threads. I would be happy to participate, using whatever expertise you claim I claim. You are, of course, just copying me, a strategy that you have employed repeatedly with no success, because the truth is not on your side. As you surely know by now, sociopaths tend to do exactly that when faced with a competent challenger. It's the old "accusing your opponent of your own malfeasance". I do understand that you can't envision any other options that might work to defend yourself. So again, you know the drill. Knock yourself out.

_________________
It's not that we can't handle the truth. It's that they can't handle us if we know the truth.


Thu Jan 14, 2016 2:27 am
Profile
User avatar

Joined: Fri May 06, 2011 5:11 pm
Posts: 1400
Reply with quote
Post Re: Captains that abandon ships ... possible sociopaths?
The above diatribe posing as a rebuttal to my initial post, further exemplifies Chico's gameplaying.

The self-proclaimed champion of speech is once again threatening to ban me. Not that I really care, but it does illustrate that Chico is an autocrat in the mold of Bill Ryan, both will only tolerate speech as long as they have control over it ... and they'll cook up any reason to sanitize the ban. Duplicitous bastards think alike and act alike.

Back to my initial post, I wanted an answer from the self-proclaimed expert so I could proceed to use his own answer against him, e.g. in another argument he made in another thread ... thereby trapping Chico in a contradiction ... and therefore further exposing his incompetence as a sociopathy expert.

Since when did trapping argumenters in their own contradictions constitute problem creation (as Chico in his paranoia suggests that I am doing)? I suspect idiots don't like to be exposed in their contradictions; give those same idiots power enough to act on their dislikes, and they will pound the ban hammer mercilessly. So be it.

Of course, Chico will characterize this thread and my initial post in it as manipulation ... and that will be more bullshit on his part ... because I'm merely attempting to show the paucity of thought that goes into Chico's understanding of sociopathy. He's not prepared to address the paucity.

Now ... answer the question. Or cower behind the ban hammer, Chico. Makes no difference to me.

Quote:
As a side note, I don't have any problems with your desire to paint me as a sociopath.


The above is an unmitigated distortion and/or deliberate lie. I had never shown a desire to paint Chico as a sociopath. I have indeed shown a desire to expose the paucity in his understanding of sociopathy. Keep it real, Chico. The archives hold it.


Pax

ps: Here's a free clue (e.g. just in case the judge, jury and banhammer acts before I get a chance to explain the purpose for this thread). Hitler was the captain of his ship, moreover, Hitler abandoned the Good Ship Germany and its passengers to perish in their ill-fated voyage across the Third Reich, while he himself took safe passage to latin America. That kind of makes him a ladder-ascended sociopath, don't it?

ps2: Chico - our expert in psychology - has been consistently claiming that Hitler was not a sociopath.

ps3: Checkmate.

_________________
Flight that sends into the clouds brings wings to rest upon the boughs. Then further down to the liquid lawn, to serve as sentries for the gliding swan. Curve, a perfect turning of the line between here and Heaven, with extensions into infinitum.


Thu Jan 14, 2016 4:42 am
Profile
Site Admin
User avatar

Joined: Tue May 03, 2011 6:06 pm
Posts: 9933
Reply with quote
Post Re: Captains that abandon ships ... possible sociopaths?
UncleZook wrote:
ps: Here's a free clue (e.g. just in case the judge, jury and banhammer acts before I get a chance to explain the purpose for this thread). Hitler was the captain of his ship, moreover, Hitler abandoned the Good Ship Germany and its passengers to perish in their ill-fated voyage across the Third Reich, while he himself took safe passage to latin America. That kind of makes him a ladder-ascended sociopath, don't it?

It takes you forever to character assassinate and ad hominem to death your opponent before you can even get to your argument, doesn't it, Zook. You wait until the very last second, just before you are about to be thrown out on your butt. And of course the reason for this is that your argument is so impoverished that abusing your opponent has to become the real goal of your efforts. Very sociopathic of you.

On to your argument. No, that does not necessarily make Hitler a sociopath. You are resorting to binary thinking and oversimplification, as usual.

The Hitler thread would be the logical place to make your argument, but arguing that Hitler was a sociopath is not really your purpose. Your purpose is to discredit my background, knowledge, and experience that I use to identify sociopaths. Why? Because I have identified you as one, and like all sociopaths, you can't stand being exposed.

So your game to discredit me is obvious, and you even spell it out for us -- "and therefore further exposing his incompetence as a sociopathy expert." Your prior attempts at doing this same thing are equally obvious, if we make the effort to review them. As you are so fond of saying (but always without backing it up), "the archives hold it":

UncleZook wrote:
The second reason I've returned here is to help people understand that Chico's grasp of sociopathy is so off-base, that it delivers the self-accredited author of Mein Kampf in sympathetic robes. In Chico's personal system of evaluating psychological mindsets, Hitler is not a sociopath.
UncleZook wrote:
Of course, Chico has already called me a sociopath many times on this forum. In short, according to Chico's criteria of evaluating sociopaths: Hitler is not a sociopath; Zook is a sociopath.
UncleZook wrote:
But for me, personally, the tipping point in my evaluation of you and your integrity was your remark about Hitler not being a sociopath.
UncleZook wrote:
And this speculation is only fueled further by his many attempts at misdirecting genuine research (that exposes Zionism as an evil force) ... not least by trying to re-create Hitler in the image of a saint, in contempt of the factual record which fixes Hitler well short of sainthood and waist-deep in sins. So ... why does Chico do this? Not too hard to figure out.
UncleZook wrote:
Those who make the assertion that Hitler was not a sociopath ... are part of this deception and controlled opposition.
UncleZook wrote:
I fully reject mainstream propaganda ... and I fully reject attempts to reinvent Hitler's image by the cupids who want to believe in a false hero.
UncleZook wrote:
Chico acts as if research from Reynaurd or Faurisson that exposes western propaganda against Hitler ... that that somehow absolves Hitler of his own earned sociopathic behavior, behavior that is independent of propaganda.
UncleZook wrote:
I doubt if there are many out there who still have confidence in your evaluations of individuals or their psychologies; certainly, not after painting Hitler as not a sociopath ... equally, painting Zook as a sociopath.
UncleZook wrote:
I mean, here I am, in Chico's criteria lasso, a mad horse condemned to be yanked around inside Chico's corral, to be periodically whipped at Chico's leisure ... and there is Hitler, wandering on the free range, un-lassoed, uncorraled, and munching sweet apples in Chico's abundant orchard.


I keep telling you, Zook, that sociopaths can't help but expose themselves. Why do you insist on confirming my competence at identifying sociopaths?

_________________
It's not that we can't handle the truth. It's that they can't handle us if we know the truth.


Fri Jan 15, 2016 1:03 am
Profile
User avatar

Joined: Fri May 06, 2011 5:11 pm
Posts: 1400
Reply with quote
Post Re: Captains that abandon ships ... possible sociopaths?
UncleZook wrote:
ps: Here's a free clue (e.g. just in case the judge, jury and banhammer acts before I get a chance to explain the purpose for this thread). Hitler was the captain of his ship, moreover, Hitler abandoned the Good Ship Germany and its passengers to perish in their ill-fated voyage across the Third Reich, while he himself took safe passage to latin America. That kind of makes him a ladder-ascended sociopath, don't it?

It takes you forever to character assassinate and ad hominem to death your opponent before you can even get to your argument, doesn't it, Zook. You wait until the very last second, just before you are about to be thrown out on your butt. And of course the reason for this is that your argument is so impoverished that abusing your opponent has to become the real goal of your efforts. Very sociopathic of you.


Keep it real, Chico. You're the one who expanded things after I had simply asked you a question about ship's captains, abandoning ships, and sociopathy. You're venting off your own created steam and sideshow now ... but I'm used to it. Now answer the question.

Quote:
On to your argument. No, that does not necessarily make Hitler a sociopath. You are resorting to binary thinking and oversimplification, as usual.

The Hitler thread would be the logical place to make your argument, but arguing that Hitler was a sociopath is not really your purpose. Your purpose is to discredit my background, knowledge, and experience that I use to identify sociopaths. Why? Because I have identified you as one, and like all sociopaths, you can't stand being exposed.


You bet I'm here to discredit your credentials on sociopathy. Have I ever stated otherwise? The moment you called me a sociopath way back when, I knew that you were winging it ... because I know who I am, and everyone that has interacted with me in real life knows who I am, and virtually everyone on the internet that I have interacted with knows who I am ... yet only on this forum, and only by two individuals, e.g. Mags and Chico (the former a pseudoprofessional psychologist and the latter, an amateur worthy of the ridicule he attracts), have I ever been called a sociopath. Not coincidentally, these two personalities had been most frustrated by my daring to dissect their arguments and criteria on the subject matter of sociopathy.

Mags was aggrieved for professional reasons, because I essentially backed him into a duck pond where his quacks on the topic of sociopathy became a regular part of the natural scene. Perhaps I shouldn't have interfered with his ability to put bread and butter on the table. But then, he should never have tabled flimsy arguments or entertained notions that sociopathy is something bigger than a soft science discipline.

Chico was aggrieved because he claims to have studied the subjective matter extensively in the past decade or so, and here I was laying to waste his criteria and his overall understanding of the soft science discipline. And when I suggested to Chico that the subject of sociopathy is nothing more than a repackaging of all that was known about bad seeds through time immemorial and the prescient writings of the greatest literary minds that have ever lived, who gave us some of the greatest characters of sin and immorality to study as much to get riled about ... that the subject of sociopathy was aslo a commercial market invented by the moneymasters to create yet another industry to scam the consumer masses with ... well, that forced him to stare down the merits of his own understandings. But he wasn't ready to accept my perspective of the subject matter.

So he started to entrench himself further into his own understandings. And, too, started to call me a sociopath at every opportunity. At about the same time, I started to call him a gatekeeper at every opportunity. The difference being, I had evidence to support my labelling of Chico (e.g. he would continue to prop up the corrupted system's many gatekeepers even when I presented evidence of their gatekeeping) ... whereas Chico had nothing but innuendo to hurl in my direction. The final straw broke when Chico began asserting that Hitler was not a sociopath. Even when I pointed to him that the contents of Mein Kampf could not have been penned by a nonsociopath/empath let alone teh evidence of Hitler's megalomaniacal ambitions and actions during the arc of the Third Reich ... Chico remained vigilant in favor of his initial evaluation of Hitler. Chico cannot stand being corrected. The archives are replete with his stubbornness and lack of personal inspection. He would rather shift the truth(s) ... then shift himself towards them. So be it.

Keep it real, Chico.

Quote:
So your game to discredit me is obvious, and you even spell it out for us -- "and therefore further exposing his incompetence as a sociopathy expert." Your prior attempts at doing this same thing are equally obvious, if we make the effort to review them. As you are so fond of saying (but always without backing it up), "the archives hold it":

UncleZook wrote:
The second reason I've returned here is to help people understand that Chico's grasp of sociopathy is so off-base, that it delivers the self-accredited author of Mein Kampf in sympathetic robes. In Chico's personal system of evaluating psychological mindsets, Hitler is not a sociopath.
UncleZook wrote:
Of course, Chico has already called me a sociopath many times on this forum. In short, according to Chico's criteria of evaluating sociopaths: Hitler is not a sociopath; Zook is a sociopath.
UncleZook wrote:
But for me, personally, the tipping point in my evaluation of you and your integrity was your remark about Hitler not being a sociopath.
UncleZook wrote:
And this speculation is only fueled further by his many attempts at misdirecting genuine research (that exposes Zionism as an evil force) ... not least by trying to re-create Hitler in the image of a saint, in contempt of the factual record which fixes Hitler well short of sainthood and waist-deep in sins. So ... why does Chico do this? Not too hard to figure out.
UncleZook wrote:
Those who make the assertion that Hitler was not a sociopath ... are part of this deception and controlled opposition.
UncleZook wrote:
I fully reject mainstream propaganda ... and I fully reject attempts to reinvent Hitler's image by the cupids who want to believe in a false hero.
UncleZook wrote:
Chico acts as if research from Reynaurd or Faurisson that exposes western propaganda against Hitler ... that that somehow absolves Hitler of his own earned sociopathic behavior, behavior that is independent of propaganda.
UncleZook wrote:
I doubt if there are many out there who still have confidence in your evaluations of individuals or their psychologies; certainly, not after painting Hitler as not a sociopath ... equally, painting Zook as a sociopath.
UncleZook wrote:
I mean, here I am, in Chico's criteria lasso, a mad horse condemned to be yanked around inside Chico's corral, to be periodically whipped at Chico's leisure ... and there is Hitler, wandering on the free range, un-lassoed, uncorraled, and munching sweet apples in Chico's abundant orchard.


I keep telling you, Zook, that sociopaths can't help but expose themselves. Why do you insist on confirming my competence at identifying sociopaths?


I insist on exposing the paucity in your understanding of sociopathy. The above quotations of mine (that you lifted from whatever post or context I had offered) ... are consistent with my exposing of the paucity of your understanding, an understanding that still maintains that Hitler is not a sociopath ... equally, that Zook is a sociopath. I encourage the good readers to read Mein Kampf ... and determine if a nonsociopath could write such flagrantly nonempathic passages.

I rest my case.


Pax

ps: Back on topic, I made the case that ship captains generally ascend because they have a need to assume control over others ... and when these same captains abandon their charges (passengers and crew) to their respective sinking ships, I think I made the case that this is probably an indication of sociopathy.

ps2: Exceptions exist to the determination of sociopathy, true, but the rule of ship captains abandoning sinking ships before the last passenger or crew is off the ship ... is that of sociopathy.

p3: It is interesting that Chico coaches his answer to the question I had asked, by stating: " No, that does not necessarily make Hitler a sociopath. You are resorting to binary thinking and oversimplification, as usual.". Chico chooses to infuse something orthogonal about binary thinking and oversimplification; because he is more interested in innuendo than truthful answers. Well, Sherlock, I already know that leaving Germany alive does not necessarily make Hitler a sociopath; but it does support all the other evidence that establishes Hitler as a sociopath, i.e. increases the preponderance. Two, while abandoning Germany does not necessarily make Hitler a sociopath, granted, the rule nonetheless is that captains who do leave sinking ships that are still loaded with passengers are, indeed, sociopaths. IOW, Chico is seeking refuge for his idiotic claim that Hitler is not a sociopath, in the exceptions to the rule. For the rule is that such captains are, indeed, sociopaths.

p4: There is nothing binary or oversimplified in my explanations, folks. As a rule, I take extra care in laying out the logic and logical consequences of my arguments; and as a rule, Chico is then trapped and starts hissing and pissing using all kinds of ad hominems and messenger-oriented tactics. There are very few exceptions to his behavior (or mine). The archives hold it. <------> (Of course, Chico is trying to plant the seed that this statement is indicative of a lack argument or purpose ... for the archives do indeed hold his mischief in legion).

_________________
Flight that sends into the clouds brings wings to rest upon the boughs. Then further down to the liquid lawn, to serve as sentries for the gliding swan. Curve, a perfect turning of the line between here and Heaven, with extensions into infinitum.


Fri Jan 15, 2016 3:45 pm
Profile
Site Admin
User avatar

Joined: Tue May 03, 2011 6:06 pm
Posts: 9933
Reply with quote
Post Re: Captains that abandon ships ... possible sociopaths?
UncleZook wrote:
You bet I'm here to discredit your credentials on sociopathy. Have I ever stated otherwise?

Yes. In your very first post:

UncleZook wrote:
Feel privileged to be here. My reasons for joining up is simple ... I walk wherever there is integrity.

Before you were exposed as a sociopath, before it was recognized that you were a gatekeeper hiding behind a mask of charm, obfuscation, and prevarication, you had no problems with my observations concerning sociopaths. When it served your purposes, such as when I provided evidence that Bill Ryan was a sociopath, you were singing my praises. That changed when I started presenting evidence that you were a sociopath. No surprise there, as sociopaths hate being exposed and will fight back for all they are worth. As you have.

As for the bulk of your post (which I won't bother quoting), you ask that I "keep it real". Then you spin a perverted tale to discredit me and paint yourself in a positive light. Then you ask that I "keep it real" again! Such audacity! This too is how a sociopath reacts. It's incredible hypocrisy.

UncleZook wrote:
I insist on exposing the paucity in your understanding of sociopathy.

My understanding of sociopathy is based on the works of many recognized researchers in the field, who I have thoroughly referenced in my posts. You don't attack their information, you simply attack me. Why is that, Zook? Does it have anything to do with my correlating their information with your behavior and coming up with a match? Indeed, it does.

UncleZook wrote:
Chico chooses to infuse something orthogonal about binary thinking and oversimplification; because he is more interested in innuendo than truthful answers. Well, Sherlock, I already know that leaving Germany alive does not necessarily make Hitler a sociopath; but it does support all the other evidence that establishes Hitler as a sociopath, i.e. increases the preponderance. Two, while abandoning Germany does not necessarily make Hitler a sociopath, granted, the rule nonetheless is that captains who do leave sinking ships that are still loaded with passengers are, indeed, sociopaths. IOW, Chico is seeking refuge for his idiotic claim that Hitler is not a sociopath, in the exceptions to the rule. For the rule is that such captains are, indeed, sociopaths.

Wrong again. Not only that, you continue to spin perverted tales to discredit me and paint yourself in a positive light. No surprises there.

Now is a good time to expose the paucity of your reasoning regarding Hitler. Hitler stayed with his "ship" until only a few splintered timbers were left to keep him from drowning. A real sociopath would have abandoned ship at the first sign of disaster, without any shame, taking no responsibility, and even blaming the situation on others. Hitler did no such thing. He did everything in his power to save his people, the Germans, from the blatant genocide the Allies were clearly practicing. He did not abandon ship in any kind of sociopathic manner, as you falsely claim. There is evidence ( 1 2 3 4 5 ) that he was even forcibly removed from the command bunker in a drugged state on Bormann's orders.

Your entire thesis is a crock designed solely to discredit my assessment of you being a sociopath. And, unlike my assessment, your entire thesis is clearly wrong.

_________________
It's not that we can't handle the truth. It's that they can't handle us if we know the truth.


Sat Jan 16, 2016 12:58 am
Profile
Site Admin
User avatar

Joined: Tue May 03, 2011 6:06 pm
Posts: 9933
Reply with quote
Post Re: Captains that abandon ships ... possible sociopaths?
So your deafening silence tells me you concede your foolish argument that Hitler was a sociopath because, as you tell it, he abandoned his ship of state while allowing everyone else to drown. In fact, your analogy is poorly drawn and contrary to many hidden "facts". The Zionist sociopaths have brainwashed the entire world into believing Hitler was a most evil man, an obvious psychopath due to the Holocaust and World War II. But they lied. They lied about the Holocaust, they lied about Nazi Germany, they lied about World War II, and they lied about Hitler. Why should you, of all people, be surprised? You know they control the media. You know they control the global money system. You know they control the most powerful governments on Earth. And you don't know that you've been tricked in so many ways that your head is still spinning?

I always believed Hitler was a psychopath, because that's what I was taught! Once I really understood what psychopaths/sociopaths were all about, only then did I think to confirm what I had been taught. Digging into Hitler, things just didn't jive with the psychopath label. I had also been taught that Stalin was a psychopath, but not Churchill or Roosevelt (FDR). The later two were great heroes, according to the history books! So in the final analysis, what I was taught as the official truth was wrong 3 times out of 4. That's a pretty poor batting average. If it applies to everything else I was taught, and I think it might, I was brainwashed beyond belief. But so is just about everyone else, so nobody notices anything unusual.

So put aside your burning desire to discredit my understanding of sociopathy for a moment, if you can. I understand why this colors your thinking, but approach this from a purely truth-seeking perspective. Do you want to pursue the truth about Hitler, and Churchill, and FDR? I did, and I still do. The official story we've been taught is propaganda. It is not the truth.

So are you a real truth-seeker, as you claim? Or are you a sociopath that cherry-picks information to support your arguments, and truth be damned? This is not a binary choice, as you could be some of both. Life is complex like that. Think about it before you respond.

_________________
It's not that we can't handle the truth. It's that they can't handle us if we know the truth.


Tue Jan 19, 2016 4:02 am
Profile
Display posts from previous:  Sort by  
Reply to topic   [ 7 posts ] 

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 1 guest


You cannot post new topics in this forum
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum
You cannot post attachments in this forum

Search for:
Jump to:  
Powered by phpBB © 2000, 2002, 2005, 2007 phpBB Group.
Designed by STSoftware.