Reply to topic  [ 6 posts ] 
Ben Bernanke and Chicodoodoo ... cosmic twins? 

Post Ben Bernanke and Chicodoodoo ... cosmic twins?
I'm now going to use Chico's own standard of commitment to the facts ... to illustrate just how clueless his understanding of sociopathy is, as he continues to squirt his detractors with the sociopath-blaster.

His sociopath-blaster must be permanently stuck on wide-nozzle for it sprays everywhere and anyone inside a 180-degree spraying field ... and that kind of nonexistent focus ... is just slightly less respectful of the facts than my admittedly tongue-in-cheek juxtaposition of a photo of Bernanke with the photo in Chico's avatar.

Are they related? Probably not.

Cosmic twins? Possibly.

Working for the same carrot corporation? Probably.

I mean ... the bulk of Chico's contributions is an apologia of sorts for Rothschild Zionism. He does them a major favor each time he focuses away from specific Rothschild Zionism organization and redirects focus to generalized sociopathy in the human condition. That kind of protective shielding could not be more effective if it came from a tribal animal dedicated to the task of misdirection. That, of course, naturally invites speculation as to where Chico's allegiances lie.

And this speculation is only fueled further by his many attempts at misdirecting genuine research (that exposes Zionism as an evil force) ... not least by trying to re-create Hitler in the image of a saint, in contempt of the factual record which fixes Hitler well short of sainthood and waist-deep in sins. So ... why does Chico do this? Not too hard to figure out. He wants to populate the community of genuine antiZionists with crackpots. He's all too happy to play the crackpot, himself ... because that's a natural role for him. He doesn't have to memorize too many lines. Extemporaneous half-baked wit is a part which requires no understudy; and Chico was never big on scholarship anyway. Don Quixote on one of his quintessential silver-haired voyages. As it were.

And we already know that Bernanke has been chewing carrots for at least a little while now.

Which brings me back to the photos ... is Chico long lost cousin of Bernanke? The resemblance is striking. If Ben Bernanke is a phony so-called Jew (in the coinage of Benjamin Freedman) ... how real is Chico when he claims an ancestry that is substantially different from Bernanke's ancestry?

Pax

ps: Now, I'm not claiming anything in this post. I'll even concede mine is all innuendo. I think I've earned the right to punch back after being deluged with Chico's innuendo against myself (and certainly against many others that he has disparaged, also without merit).

Attachments:
chicodoodoo.jpg
chicodoodoo.jpg [ 2.87 KiB | Viewed 3209 times ]
220px-Ben_Bernanke_official_portrait.jpg
220px-Ben_Bernanke_official_portrait.jpg [ 14.62 KiB | Viewed 3209 times ]

Flight that sends into the clouds brings wings to rest upon the boughs. Then further down to the liquid lawn, to serve as sentries for the gliding swan. Curve, a perfect turning of the line between here and Heaven, with extensions into infinitum.
Sat Oct 24, 2015 3:54 pm
Site Admin

Post Re: Ben Bernanke and Chicodoodoo ... cosmic twins?
:lol: :lol: I love you, Zook! :lol: :lol:

Put a picture of Chico next to a picture of Ben Bernanke and voila! Guilty by association! Bravo, Zook! You have exposed yourself once again (yawn), just like you do with almost every post now. It's either "twist and shout", oversimplification, or guilt by association, and it's always "kill the messenger" and ignore the message. How you didn't succeed in being Bill Ryan's trusty sidekick is beyond me, especially after the good show you put on as King Richard's loyal footman.

And you have to start a new thread every time you want to "bust" Chicodoodoo? But there's a thread for that, Zook. It doesn't help matters to have all your attacks against me scattered to the wind, hidden in obscure threads that quickly peter out. Concentrate all your attacks in ONE thread, Zook, under one banner. That way you can keep them alive and kicking! Do I have to explain to you how this works? You've been a suck-up moderator at Avalon, Nexus, and Universal Spectrum over the span of four years, and you still don't know how forums function? Remember how moderators were always enforcing "Back to Topic", as if we were foolish children who need adult guidance to stay focused? Well, in your case, it would really behoove you to get organized! Only AndyWight could come up with comprehensive arguments exposing Chicodoodoo in that thread ("Really, says who?"), and he only just managed to fit it in one post. Your contributions are obviously badly needed! You're not going to let Andy show you up now, are you? Especially when Andy sets the bar so high?
:giggle:

Sun Oct 25, 2015 5:47 am

:lol: :lol: I love you, Zook! :lol: :lol:

Put a picture of Chico next to a picture of Ben Bernanke and voila! Guilty by association! Bravo, Zook! You have exposed yourself once again (yawn), just like you do with almost every post now. It's either "twist and shout", oversimplification, or guilt by association, and it's always "kill the messenger" and ignore the message. How you didn't succeed in being Bill Ryan's trusty sidekick is beyond me, especially after the good show you put on as King Richard's loyal footman.

As usual, Chico, you care not to read what's actually written, and plunge headfirst into the abyss of absent purpose.

Here is what I actually wrote:
"His sociopath-blaster must be permanently stuck on wide-nozzle for it sprays everywhere and anyone inside a 180-degree spraying field ... and that kind of nonexistent focus ... is just slightly less respectful of the facts than my admittedly tongue-in-cheek juxtaposition of a photo of Bernanke with the photo in Chico's avatar."

What exactly did I expose in the above other than the self-admitted deliberate use of innuendo? I never intended it to be taken seriously. But you make it seem like I was insinuating an actual connection between you and Bernanke on spurious evidence.

We shouldn't be surprised. Not the first time you've changed context to hide from arguments and wage personal attacks. For you, original context is like original sin ... and you're quite Catholic about it.

Quote:
And you have to start a new thread every time you want to "bust" Chicodoodoo? But there's a thread for that, Zook. It doesn't help matters to have all your attacks against me scattered to the wind, hidden in obscure threads that quickly peter out. Concentrate all your attacks in ONE thread, Zook, under one banner. That way you can keep them alive and kicking! Do I have to explain to you how this works? You've been a suck-up moderator at Avalon, Nexus, and Universal Spectrum over the span of four years, and you still don't know how forums function? Remember how moderators were always enforcing "Back to Topic", as if we were foolish children who need adult guidance to stay focused? Well, in your case, it would really behoove you to get organized! Only AndyWight could come up with comprehensive arguments exposing Chicodoodoo in that thread ("Really, says who?"), and he only just managed to fit it in one post. Your contributions are obviously badly needed! You're not going to let Andy show you up now, are you? Especially when Andy sets the bar so high?
:giggle:

The above paragraph could give the Owl a decent run at screeching.

Fact is, I juxtaposed the photos to show that your standard of investigation of many things - most prominently sociopathy - is so fabricated, so whimsical, so rabbit from a top hat ... that it is even less scientific than my deliberate contrived juxtaposition.

I created a new thread so I could bump it up from time to time - you know - to keep a proper accounting of your standard of measuring sociopathy, which will always have less merit than my contrived control standard of photo juxtaposition. Kapiche?

As it is, you spray your sociopath-blaster all over the place, in virtually every second post you make. So I find it a little amusing that you protest against my creating an entire thread for the purpose of housing a contrived control standard of photo juxtaposition.

Pax

Flight that sends into the clouds brings wings to rest upon the boughs. Then further down to the liquid lawn, to serve as sentries for the gliding swan. Curve, a perfect turning of the line between here and Heaven, with extensions into infinitum.

Thu Oct 29, 2015 3:36 am
Site Admin

UncleZook wrote:
But you make it seem like I was insinuating an actual connection between you and Bernanke on spurious evidence.

You weren't insinuating an actual connection between me and Bernanke? :o Gosh, who would have guessed!

I certainly did read your entire post, with high comprehension even, perhaps higher than you can even realize despite being the author of that post. I see things going on behind the mask that you don't see. Of course I noticed the small disclaimer you made that you are just spreading innuendo, i.e. toying with me. In fact, I made special notice of that disclaimer, as it is the kind of deception and manipulation that sociopaths often use. Remember when you used to falsely condemn me for spreading innuendo when I was pointing out your sociopathic behavior? Now you use spreading innuendo as justification for your sorry attempts to character assassinate me! Such hypocrisy! Don't you see how the sociopath you are exposes himself with every post? No, of course you don't. That's why I have repeated confirmation and high confidence that you are a sociopath. So my sociopath blaster is not set on spray. It's set on a fine laser beam that falls on your forehead, and that's why you don't like it. You're a marked man, with a scarlet "S" on your forehead marking you as a sociopath. And of course, no sociopath can deceive and manipulate with impunity when he can't disguise his true nature. Sociopaths hate that.

UncleZook wrote:
We shouldn't be surprised. Not the first time you've changed context to hide from arguments and wage personal attacks.

Observing that you are a sociopath and saying as much is not a personal attack. It is the truth. If the truth is perceived as a personal attack by you, then you have a real problem. I do not intend my analysis of your psychology to be a personal attack. I'm fine with you as a person, Zook. As I have said before, sociopaths have their value, and you have been an extremely valuable teacher for me and others. I am grateful for your presence here.

UncleZook wrote:
Fact is, I juxtaposed the photos to show that your standard of investigation of many things - most prominently sociopathy - is so fabricated, so whimsical, so rabbit from a top hat ... that it is even less scientific than my deliberate contrived juxtaposition.

:lol: :lol: :lol: You should be ashamed to lie so boldly, but it's easy to understand precisely why you lie so boldly, and why you have no shame. My investigations into sociopathy are well documented in prominent threads at Avalon, Nexus, Atticus1, and United People, among others. You have always been free to point out whatever is fabricated and whimsical in the extensive professional sources I have referenced in those threads, and you never have. Why? Because there was nothing whimsical or fabricated for you to attack. It was only when my "sociopath blaster" fell on you that you felt the need to discredit me personally. Do you think this has gone unnoticed? Do you really believe no one will see your true motivations?

UncleZook wrote:
I created a new thread so I could bump it up from time to time - you know - to keep a proper accounting of your standard of measuring sociopathy, which will always have less merit than my contrived control standard of photo juxtaposition. Kapiche?

You are obviously not serious when there already exists the perfect thread for busting Chico. Your excuses are pathetic -- "to keep a proper accounting of your standard of measuring sociopathy..." Who do you expect to believe such BS?

UncleZook wrote:
As it is, you spray your sociopath-blaster all over the place, in virtually every second post you make. So I find it a little amusing that you protest against my creating an entire thread for the purpose of housing a contrived control standard of photo juxtaposition.

So once again you are copying me and my methods. It is me that constantly points out how you expose yourself as a sociopath in nearly every post you make, and me who is amused by your constant failing to realize it. Copying me is a sociopathic tactic that you often employ, because it is related to the sociopathic tendency to accuse your opponents of your own malfeasance (again, a tactic you often employ). It is the flip side of that tendency, where you copy your opponent's successful strategies hoping they will work for you. You reason that if it works for me, it will work for you. Only it's not the strategies that are the critical components to success. It is the truth that is critical. Unlike you, I'm not lying. You can copy me until the cows come home, but those same strategies will not work without real truth behind them. I don't expect you to understand this, because you are a sociopath, and prevarication is at your core. The non-sociopath readers of this forum, however, will understand it.

Thu Oct 29, 2015 6:55 am
Site Admin

That's a paddlin'

UncleZook trying to con Chicodoodoo -- that's a paddlin'!

Zook will get over it, he always does. While he heals, he looks for the next opportunity where he might dare mount an attack. So sure is he of his superiority, and so strong is his desire to "win the game" (both traits of the sociopath), that he can hardly let it go.

Fri Nov 06, 2015 8:13 am
Site Admin

UncleZook wrote:
I mean ... the bulk of Chico's contributions is an apologia of sorts for Rothschild Zionism. He does them a major favor each time he focuses away from specific Rothschild Zionism organization and redirects focus to generalized sociopathy in the human condition.

You are lying, as usual, using clever doublespeak, as usual.

Rothschild Zionism is a group of organized sociopaths, dear Zook. I focus on sociopathy both generalized (like your own psychology) and organized (like the psychology of the international banksters and puppet masters, including the Rothschild Zionists). They are the same thing, both being sociopathy, differing only by degree. As you are so found of saying, the archives hold it.

I just watched David Icke's presentation of Rothschild Zionism for probably the fourth time. I've posted it several times before, once on Nexus I believe, and at least once on United People. I'm going to post it again here, as it is so brilliantly illustrated by David Icke, and of such great importance. And, of course, the irony of using the archives of United People to catch you lying once again is not lost on me. Hmm, this might even be another possible candidate to add to your "Uncle Zook - busted" thread.

David Icke wouldn't be on your long, long list of gatekeepers, would he Zook? :o

I happen to be a fan of David Icke, but that doesn't stop me from examining any criticism directed at Icke. Still, since I like what Icke has to say, and I'm on your list of gatekeepers, doesn't that mean, according to your infallible discernment, that David Icke is guilty by association of being a Rothschild stooge, too?
:lol:

David Icke's Best Presentation Ever - The Elephant in the Living Room [MUST WATCH]

Sun Jan 17, 2016 1:26 am
Reply to topic   [ 6 posts ]