Reply to topic  [ 10 posts ] 
"The Mystery of the Jews" - from 1984s ministry of truth 

Post "The Mystery of the Jews" - from 1984s ministry of truth
If you want to see what a blatant propaganda video looks like, the following youtube video pounds the nail deep. Note the comments section where the heaped praise and adulation is virtually unanimous, almost Saddam-like support in the days of Ba'ath Party appointments where the support numbers were greater than 99%. Is there any doubt that Youtube is censoring real opinion?

I would just like to make an observation here that goes to the heart of Chico's self-deception, or willful gatekeeping (take your pick) when he professes to understand sociopathy ... then tarbrushes any and all that disagree with his arguments (on sundry topics). In my own direct experience with Chico, he has called me a sociopath on this forum so many times - using spurious charges of narcissism, megalomania, egotism, deception, manipulation, etc - that I am left wondering what his criteria for determining sociopathy is. Certainly, all empaths possess some degree of the vices just mentioned, the greater empaths having the smaller intensities of said vices, the greatest having the smallest intensities. Empathy and sociopathy exist on a continuum axis, to be sure. So we can all agree that some threshold exists that delineates empaths from sociopaths. Otherwise everyone enters a paradox where they are both an empath and a sociopath.

Well, I certainly don't claim to know Chico's criteria for selecting the sociopaths from the empaths. But I do know what he has written on this forum. So I will point you to his words and let you be your own judge. To be sure, this forum is littered with examples of Chico calling me a sociopath, therefore I won't waste time trying to direct you to any particular post in this regard.

I will, however, point you to a post where he uses some mystical qualifiers (that I will call "Chico's criteria lasso") to absolve Hitler. In fact, he explicitly states that Hitler is not a sociopath. Here is that link:
viewtopic.php?p=18517#p18517

beginExcerpt
Here are excerpts from Hitler's speech four days after Pearl Harbor. We are always told Hitler is the epitome of evil, yet how many of us have ever listened to his actual words? We are instead told what to think of him, instead of studying his words and actions and judging for ourselves. His analysis of FDR is surprisingly accurate and insightful, especially when seen from our advantage of hindsight. Hitler is no madman. He's not even a sociopath. He has been deliberately vilified to draw attention away from the outrageous war crimes committed by the Allies. Hitler is the designated patsy, the Lee Harvey Oswald of World War II.
end

Mind you, I was floored when I first read that post months ago. I mean, here I am, in Chico's criteria lasso, a mad horse condemned to be yanked around inside Chico's corral, to be periodically whipped at Chico's leisure ... and there is Hitler, wandering on the free range, un-lassoed, uncorraled, and munching sweet apples in Chico's abundant orchard. Well, you know what they say, the truth wills out eventually. The following excerpts from the video above should help us better understand the merits of Chico's criteria lasso.

Without further ado, from the 6:00 minute point onwards, in Hitler's own words (at least according to the video), we have five substantial quotes:

"Providence has ordained that I should be the greatest liberator of humanity!"

"I am freeing man from a false ... vision called conscience and morality."

"The Ten Commandments have lost their validity."

"Conscience is a Jewish invention."

... and the crowning jewel on any megalomaniac's crown ...

"The struggle for world domination is between me and the Jews."

Question begs, are so many wrong who have called Hitler a sociopath ... and is Chico correct in saying that Hitler is not a sociopath?

Pax

ps: I'll concede this much. If Hitler is not a sociopath, as Chico claims, then I am definitely a sociopath, as Chico decrees ... for Hitler and I are poles apart in our visions of the world, and our respective sizes in it. I have no vision of myself being greater than a grain of sand on the beach ... or a particle of dust in the wind. Indeed, I view every human on this planet as particles of dust in the wind. We blew in, and we will blow away again.

ps2: No doubt Chico will accuse me of manipulating emotion with the "Kansas" music video, and then justify another personal attack against me on the grounds that manipulation, even the most innocuous kind, is a sign of sociopathy ... so warped is his understanding of threshold behaviors. But that is his privilege. And my privilege is to get the truth out in any way that allows it to be received.

Flight that sends into the clouds brings wings to rest upon the boughs. Then further down to the liquid lawn, to serve as sentries for the gliding swan. Curve, a perfect turning of the line between here and Heaven, with extensions into infinitum.

Tue Sep 22, 2015 3:14 pm
Site Admin

Post Re: "The Mystery of the Jews" - from 1984s ministry of truth
:lol: :lol:

Good ole Zook, all guns blazing as he anticipates an ambush! You haven't changed much, Zook.

The question of assessing Hitler's psychology is a good one, to be sure. The propaganda stacked against Hitler by the Allies and the Jews is astounding. Getting to the truth is nearly impossible under present conditions. I therefore chose to base my assessment largely on information about Hitler before he became an important leader in Germany. If he were a sociopath, the signs should be visible during his earlier years. To the contrary, I found signs indicating that he was clearly not a sociopath. I wish I could say the same about Stalin, Roosevelt, and Churchill, but I cannot. If you wish to discuss any of this, we most certainly can.

There's no doubt in my mind that YouTube is censoring. The whole Internet is being transformed in the same manner as books, newspapers, radio, and television were transformed before it. The ruling sociopaths know to control the information. Controlling information is the most fundamental method of mind control, and they know that science as a natural product of their unique psychology. Your efforts in your prior post to control the information (as in "damage control" regarding Chico's assessment of your psychology) are a confirming example of that. I should be a more gracious host and not point that out, but I can't help running with the truth when I find it. The truth is exciting stuff. It is my natural priority, a function of my psychology, so please accept my apologies for not being as gracious a host as a Bill Ryan would be in my place.

Wed Sep 23, 2015 8:04 am

:lol: :lol:
Good ole Zook, all guns blazing as he anticipates an ambush! You haven't changed much, Zook.

After experiencing many ambushes on your forum, Chico, mostly committed by yourself ... it would be foolish of me not to anticipate the next one.

Quote:
The question of assessing Hitler's psychology is a good one, to be sure. The propaganda stacked against Hitler by the Allies and the Jews is astounding. Getting to the truth is nearly impossible under present conditions. I therefore chose to base my assessment largely on information about Hitler before he became an important leader in Germany. If he were a sociopath, the signs should be visible during his earlier years. To the contrary, I found signs indicating that he was clearly not a sociopath.

Care to apprise the rest of your readership (which currently appears to be at capacity) of the signs indicating that "he was clearly not a sociopath"?

Evidence is impressive, Chico. Assertions? Not so much.

Quote:
I wish I could say the same about Stalin, Roosevelt, and Churchill, but I cannot. If you wish to discuss any of this, we most certainly can.

Yes, I would indeed like to discuss the merits of your assertion.

About those other three tyrants on the list, the mere fact that all three obeyed instructions handed down by the sociopathic Rothschild bankstering agency (even relished the power that came with their respective appointments) ... instructions that invariably viewed human lives as expendable, even when the expected numbers ranged in the millions in some cases ... yes, Stalin, Roosevelt, and Churchill were most certainly sociopaths. No disagreement there. The disagreement arrives when you claim that Hitler was exceptional to the rule of puppet strongmen.

Free clue: Hitler was manufactured with Rothschild money. There is mountains of evidence of this, some of which I had already provided in previous posts on the Hitler topic, not least, the minutes of the 1909 Carnegie Endowment For International Peace meeting ... as exposed by Norman Dodd ... which essentially concludes that there is no better means to change the face of civilization than war. And extends this conclusion by requesting possible methods of getting the United States involved in a pre-planned war in Europe (e.g. WW1).
This was, of course, the prelude to removing the Czar from Russia and installing a Bolshevik regime and Rothschild central bank in Russia.

That meeting was in 1909, prior to WW1; but the same template was used again to blueprint the rise of Hitler and go after Germany a second time in WW2, this time with Bolshevik-backed Russia on the side of the Allied Forces, as opposed to WW1 when Czar-backed Russia was at odds with the Allies over the installation of a Rothschild central bank within its territories.

Quote:
There's no doubt in my mind that YouTube is censoring. The whole Internet is being transformed in the same manner as books, newspapers, radio, and television were transformed before it. The ruling sociopaths know to control the information. Controlling information is the most fundamental method of mind control, and they know that science as a natural product of their unique psychology. Your efforts in your prior post to control the information (as in "damage control" regarding Chico's assessment of your psychology) are a confirming example of that. I should be a more gracious host and not point that out, but I can't help running with the truth when I find it. The truth is exciting stuff. It is my natural priority, a function of my psychology, so please accept my apologies for not being as gracious a host as a Bill Ryan would be in my place.

Your natural priority is psychology. If truth sometimes aligns with that priority, then you endorse it. Most of the time, tho', you prefer that the truth mind its own business, e.g. as you continue your numerous theses and hypotheses on human psychology.

That said, you are a more gracious host than Bill Ryan, for as soon as he booted me off the forum, he Zook-proofed it. By contrast, you have been gracious enough to let me back in the forum multiple times - after first imposing the respective bans. As sure as the disappearance of dark clouds changes the humor of the sky, once your tantrums wear off, you really can be a gracious host. I must thank you for those fleeting moments of consideration.

Pax

Flight that sends into the clouds brings wings to rest upon the boughs. Then further down to the liquid lawn, to serve as sentries for the gliding swan. Curve, a perfect turning of the line between here and Heaven, with extensions into infinitum.

Thu Sep 24, 2015 5:34 am
Site Admin

UncleZook wrote:
If you want to see what a blatant propaganda video looks like, the following youtube video pounds the nail deep.

Does it ever! Brought to you by the same people who masterminded the Holocaust Hoax, the attack on the U.S.S. Liberty, and 9/11 (among many other deceptions and manipulations).

UncleZook wrote:
Note the comments section where the heaped praise and adulation is virtually unanimous, almost Saddam-like support in the days of Ba'ath Party appointments where the support numbers were greater than 99%. Is there any doubt that Youtube is censoring real opinion?

Jews run a private club. They also understand the critical importance of controlling finance and information. Money is power, and information management is mind control. Jews understand the power of deception and manipulation, the advantages of power and control, the narcissism of self-worship, the arrogance of being God's chosen people, and the lack of empathy for the non-Jew. They understand being absolved of responsibility and shame, for they are but God's servants, doing as God commands. They understand completely discrimination, for they practice it, as they are the chosen people. God discriminated against all peoples except the Jews, so of course the Jews will too, and it will be as natural a behavior as God's. And if that unjust discrimination produces blow-back, condemn the vermin as anti-Semites, the greatest evil there is.

It's really quite incredible when you examine it with an unbiased perception. But the propaganda of the video is there to make sure you do not have an unbiased perception.

Thu Sep 24, 2015 6:06 am
Site Admin

UncleZook wrote:
After experiencing many ambushes on your forum, Chico, mostly committed by yourself ... it would be foolish of me not to anticipate the next one.

:lol: :lol: There's no need to ambush you, Zook. You expose yourself with nearly every argument you make. Your errors fall like rain from an inky thundercloud. Perhaps you could link to just one of those "many ambushes" you claim to have suffered from me so that we might all learn to be wary of the dreaded Chicodoodoo ambush. :lol:

UncleZook wrote:
Care to apprise the rest of your readership (which currently appears to be at capacity) of the signs indicating that "he was clearly not a sociopath"?

Start with his World War I service and the recollections of his fellow soldiers. He was not charming, deceptive, or manipulative. He had no superiority complex. He was awarded commendations for bravery multiple times, yet he never used them for self-promotion. He wasn't interested in climbing the hierarchical ladder, starting the war as a lowly private and ending only one rank higher (a corporal). Considering he won Germany's highest commendation, the Iron Cross, this seems uncharacteristic for a sociopath. Again, unlike sociopaths, his primary concern during the war was not power and control over others, but his art. And his art displays depth that sociopaths would not waste their time on. His chief source of anger during and after World War I was not his personal wounds, but what the Jews were doing to his people, a very unselfish quality in such a young man.

You can research the details yourself, as can anyone else, much like I have done, by sifting through the abundant information on the Internet and questioning suspected propaganda. Study Hitler when he was a nobody. Look for the characteristic signs of sociopathy, as well as their opposites. Weigh the results and make your own decision instead of relying on the massive propaganda industry the Allies and the Jews have heaped upon him, which is what we have been raised on since birth.

UncleZook wrote:
About those other three tyrants on the list, the mere fact that all three obeyed instructions handed down by the sociopathic Rothschild bankstering agency (even relished the power that came with their respective appointments) ...

It takes much more than that. Even non-sociopaths can obey instructions and rationalize their behavior (Milgram experiment).

UncleZook wrote:
Stalin, Roosevelt, and Churchill were most certainly sociopaths. No disagreement there. The disagreement arrives when you claim that Hitler was exceptional to the rule of puppet strongmen.

Puppet strongmen are not guaranteed sociopaths. You will not find that characteristic on the list of sociopathic traits, precisely because it is not a reliable indicator. You must assess sociopaths against the collective list of behavioral traits that characterize psychopaths / sociopaths. That's what I do, as you must surely have noticed.

UncleZook wrote:
Free clue: Hitler was manufactured with Rothschild money. There is mountains of evidence of this, some of which I had already provided in previous posts on the Hitler topic...

That's a misleading clue. Any non-sociopath who achieves a certain level of prominence will be targeted by the organized sociopaths and be subject to their schemes, deceptions, and manipulations.

UncleZook wrote:
Your natural priority is psychology. If truth sometimes aligns with that priority, then you endorse it.

Actually, you have it backwards (as is often the case). My natural priority is truth. My study of human psychology only became relevant within the last 10 years when I realized its massive influence on truthfulness and lying. That's when I had to endorse that aspect of psychology dealing with psychopaths / sociopaths.

UncleZook wrote:
That said, you are a more gracious host than Bill Ryan, for as soon as he booted me off the forum, he Zook-proofed it. By contrast, you have been gracious enough to let me back in the forum multiple times - after first imposing the respective bans.

Bans are permanent coming from sociopaths like Bill Ryan. You were temporarily suspended, called "vacations" by the twisted minds at Avalon. I speak from experience, having experienced both at Avalon.

UncleZook wrote:
once your tantrums wear off, you really can be a gracious host. I must thank you for those fleeting moments of consideration.

Ah, those fleeting moments when I'm not having a tantrum. :lol: Really, Zook, thou doth protest too much. :lol:

Fri Sep 25, 2015 7:08 am
Site Admin

UncleZook wrote:
Mind you, I was floored when I first read that post months ago.

You've seen this before from me, more than once. One example was when King Richard of Nexus was using the Miserable User module against Andywight, and I exposed it publicy on the forum. No one believed me. Everyone thought Chico had gone off the deep end. The once respected defender of free speech was now a pariah, a mad man. People were floored. Richard denied the charges, boldly lying with impunity, and the forum rallied behind him in universal support. Richard banned Chico and Andywight, and the forum continued on its merry and ignorant way. I was floored, too. It was indeed astounding. But the whole affair was a crack in the facade - the deception that the forum belonged to the members - and Nexus began to unravel. The truth had led me to take a stand against that deception, and that truth eventually brought an end to the deception, and an end to the Nexus forum.

I continue to be led by the truth. If it leads me to condemn the Jews as so many human communities have done before me, then I too can only be floored by the persistence the truth displays in the face of such well-constructed opposition. It is precisely a David versus Goliath situation when challenging King Richard, or the Holocaust Hoax, or the supposed divinity of the Jews, or the hierarchy of the ruling sociopaths, or the imposed ignorance of deviant human psychology once known as "moral insanity".

Yes, it floors you. It's astounding. Truth is like that, "stranger than fiction". But I can tell you, you get used to it after a few times. Being floored becomes routine. Welcome, to the real world.

UncleZook wrote:
Question begs, are so many wrong who have called Hitler a sociopath ... and is Chico correct in saying that Hitler is not a sociopath?

You haven't been paying attention. "An idea does not gain truth as it gains followers." -- Amanda Bloom

Mon Sep 28, 2015 7:58 pm

UncleZook wrote:
Mind you, I was floored when I first read that post months ago.

You've seen this before from me, more than once. One example was when King Richard of Nexus was using the Miserable User module against Andywight, and I exposed it publicy on the forum. No one believed me. Everyone thought Chico had gone off the deep end. The once respected defender of free speech was now a pariah, a mad man. People were floored. Richard denied the charges, boldly lying with impunity, and the forum rallied behind him in universal support. Richard banned Chico and Andywight, and the forum continued on its merry and ignorant way. I was floored, too. It was indeed astounding. But the whole affair was a crack in the facade - the deception that the forum belonged to the members - and Nexus began to unravel. The truth had led me to take a stand against that deception, and that truth eventually brought an end to the deception, and an end to the Nexus forum.

Nice try, Chico. But what happened at Nexus has nothing to do with your comment about Hitler not being a sociopath. No one but you was "floored" about the Miserable User module ... or possible anomalies in your assertions against Richard or Richard's explanations to counter your assertions. We've been through this before. Only Richard really knows what happened because no one but the superuser is privy to that information. That said, after I learned about what the MU module was designed to do, I expressed my own opinion on the matter, e.g. I had no problem endorsing the module as a defense mechanism against those who would seek to destroy the forum. So we can cut the nonsense here with your implied suggestion that the MU was some piece of satanic code to thwart free speech. Nexus was only going to tolerate so much free speech ... and that was its right as a private forum. Richard, being the sole administrator at that point, didn't have to apologize for his use (or misuse) of the MU module. He implemented the code as he saw fit without consulting any of us. But he does that with all kinds of modules for all kinds of reasons. And the rest of the staff willingly delegated that responsibility to Richard. When all is said and done, Nexus was honest enough not to pretend to a higher standard of speech than what we offered. Period. Your attempt to portray the MU module as some kind of illicit code that should never be used in a truthseeking forum is just that: your portrayal. The MU module was designed to protect bulletin board forums against abusers. It would have been fine if Richard just stated that he used MU to keep the troublemakers out. But his explanation took a circuitous route because no one likes to be called a censor ... and that is unfortunate for Richard. His circuitous route of explanations got him unnecessarily snared by the political correctness brigades (in which you were one of the prominent actors). If it was me, I would have probably said, "Yeah, I used it ... now git ... scram!!" (Regardless of whether I actually used it or not). But hey, I have a different way of doing things.

Which brings me to United People, which claims to protect speech almost absolutely ... but which regularly bans people on the whimsy of the sole poobah in charge, namely, Chico of Doodoo. Hypocrisy hath seen no greater sanctuary than offered here at United People.

Why you go on about the MU module or Richard is beyond any rational understanding. Then again, the topic is your statement that explicitly stated that Hitler was not a sociopath. So it appears that redirecting focus from your mindfcuk and "flooring" statement ... is the impetus for this detour into the MU module.

That is just one example of your manipulative tendencies, Chico. I still don't think you've met the threshold amount and/or threshold quality of manipulative tendencies, e.g. to qualify as a sociopath. But hey, I could be wrong. I'm always updating my evaluations of people as is warranted.

Quote:
I continue to be led by the truth. If it leads me to condemn the Jews as so many human communities have done before me, then I too can only be floored by the persistence the truth displays in the face of such well-constructed opposition. It is precisely a David versus Goliath situation when challenging King Richard, or the Holocaust Hoax, or the supposed divinity of the Jews, or the hierarchy of the ruling sociopaths, or the imposed ignorance of deviant human psychology once known as "moral insanity".

Moral insanity has been with the human condition since time immemorial. It is rational insanity that compares what Richard did or may have done ... with what the Talmudic Jews are doing. We know you have a tarbrush and that you like to use it. Unfortunately for yourself, your frequent use of the tarbrush has worn down its bristles.

I doubt if there are many out there who still have confidence in your evaluations of individuals or their psychologies; certainly, not after painting Hitler as not a sociopath ... equally, painting Zook as a sociopath.
:jest:

Quote:
Yes, it floors you. It's astounding. Truth is like that, "stranger than fiction". But I can tell you, you get used to it after a few times. Being floored becomes routine. Welcome, to the real world.

UncleZook wrote:

You haven't been paying attention. "An idea does not gain truth as it gains followers." -- Amanda Bloom

Look, I gave you five quotes in a previous post that demonstrate - without a shadow of doubt - that Hitler is well beyond the threshold of megalomania. Threshold megalomania is a big element in the set of sociopathy. Of course, we also know that Hitler has authorized actions in which millions of innocent people have been boxcared into concentration camps (where many died of disease and starvation). Would an empath authorize such actions?

He is also credited with authoring Mein Kampf (and he himself claims to be the author). Would an empath scribe such a vile book? Or perhaps you think that MK is not a vile book?

And those are just some of the starting arguments in establishing the psychological sickness of a man that would have been reviled by future historians had Germany won. Not that that was ever in the cards (e.g. Norman Dodd's exposee of the minutes of the 1909 Carnegie Endowment For International Peace meeting ... underscores that WW2 was a war designed for banksters`profits from beginning to end). Hitler is actually reported to have died a natural death in Argentina, where his bankster handlers had prepared a sanctuary for him. German hero ... or German zero?

And you, Chico, will have to carry the burden of endorsing Hitler as a nonsociopath as long as there are truthseekers still rummaging this forum. Fortunately for yourself, you still have the absolute power to ban truthseekers. Of course, that power is not nearly enough to bury the truths.

Being an unassuming empath, it is my duty to give you an opportunity to backtrack your endorsement of Hitler as a nonsociopath. Are you wise enough to take it?

Pax

Tue Sep 29, 2015 11:16 am
Site Admin

UncleZook wrote:
Nice try, Chico. But what happened at Nexus has nothing to do with your comment about Hitler not being a sociopath.

Yes it does. It has to do with truth, and how truth is twisted out of proportion. It is the very thing you practice, with your re-spinning of the Miserable User affair, and your rationalizations for the use of the MU module, which are feeble beyond belief. How do I know? Empathy. The Golden Rule. The very things you lack. All one has to do is swap places by putting you in Andy's shoes and making you the target of the MU module. Already you cry and whine constantly about your numerous suspensions here, all done transparently and with proper reason and procedure. Imagine what you would do if you had been Andy, the victim of Richard's underhanded attack simply for personal reasons! Do another swap and place me in Richard's shoes, targeting you with the MU module. Would you be constantly defending me for such actions? :lol: Of course not. You would be condemning me with all the vigor and wordplay you could muster.

Really, Zook, you expose your psychology with every post. And the fact that you can't see it is just further confirmation of your sociopathic tendencies.

UncleZook wrote:
Being an unassuming empath, it is my duty to give you an opportunity to backtrack your endorsement of Hitler as a nonsociopath. Are you wise enough to take it?

And you casually lie by claiming to be an unassuming empath! :lol: That's yet another confirmation of your sociopathy.

The propaganda is that Hitler is a sociopath. The consensus of the Followers (the sheeple) is to accept this as fact and never question it. Some Independents have questioned it, have researched it, and have gathered evidence that shows Hitler was not as we have been told (Prof. Vincent Reynouard, for example, or Prof. Robert Faurisson). These Independents are ridiculed, harassed, persecuted, and even imprisoned for daring to oppose the mind control. And your advice to me is that I would be "wise" to rejoin the Followers.

That sounds exactly like something a sociopath would recommend.

Tue Sep 29, 2015 5:09 pm

UncleZook wrote:
Nice try, Chico. But what happened at Nexus has nothing to do with your comment about Hitler not being a sociopath.

Yes it does. It has to do with truth, and how truth is twisted out of proportion. It is the very thing you practice, with your re-spinning of the Miserable User affair, and your rationalizations for the use of the MU module, which are feeble beyond belief. How do I know? Empathy. The Golden Rule. The very things you lack. All one has to do is swap places by putting you in Andy's shoes and making you the target of the MU module. Already you cry and whine constantly about your numerous suspensions here, all done transparently and with proper reason and procedure. Imagine what you would do if you had been Andy, the victim of Richard's underhanded attack simply for personal reasons! Do another swap and place me in Richard's shoes, targeting you with the MU module. Would you be constantly defending me for such actions? :lol: Of course not. You would be condemning me with all the vigor and wordplay you could muster.

As I've stated many times before, you have no clue what sociopathy is ... or what a sociopath is. Which is why you can call Hitler a nonsociopath - without batting an eyelid - against the overwhelming proof of his megalomania; of his lack of empathy for innocent people of all stripes (Jews, gypsies, the infirm, political prisoners, etc.) pushed into boxcars, for many their last ride on the rails taking them into cramped quarters in concentration camps; of him ordering his own regiments to march against Moscow (in the pursuit of Lebensraum for the German peoples) when his own generals advised him that that would be suicide given the season and other important variables; of his sociopathic vision and division of the human race into superior and inferior subraces (as per his book, Mein Kampf); of his propensity for scapegoating and subjugating entire peoples and nations as opposed to merely observing the differences between peoples and nations; etc.

Chico acts as if research from Reynaurd or Faurisson that exposes western propaganda against Hitler ... that that somehow absolves Hitler of his own earned sociopathic behavior, behavior that is independent of propaganda. Indeed, for someone who accuses others of binary thinking, Chico completes ignores the third narrative of Hitler. The first narrative being Hitler is a hero that has been propagandized in the negative by the western media. The second being Hitler's psychological profile of a madman was accurately reported by the western media.

And that third narrative, which has the most evidence to support it ( including Norman Dodd's 1909 exposee of the CEFIP meeting ) ... is that Hitler was a foul individual, a powerseeking political opportunist whose ambitions intersected with the ambitions of the international banksters, who, acting as Dr. Frankenstein, took an ambitious but impotent megalomaniac and shaped him into one of the world's most prolific Frankenmonsters. Hero and zero propaganda, both accounted for in this third narrative.

For Chico, the binary thinker, this third narrative doesn't exist. So if anyone even attempts to establish this narrative, Chico hurls abuse in their direction. For Chico, "Sociopath!" is a burning shibboleth that dangles from his mouth anytime he feels insecure about the merits of his own arguments ... and he then puffs smoke at anyone who exposes the paucity of his argumentation.

Chico doesn't really understand the threshold intensities required to delineate sociopathy from empathy. And he doesn't care to learn. For real knowledge arrives with responsibility. Responsible use of the terms empathy and sociopathy, of course, would reduce Chico's gameplaying ability. But what gamer is willing to do that?

Quote:
Really, Zook, you expose your psychology with every post. And the fact that you can't see it is just further confirmation of your sociopathic tendencies.

UncleZook wrote:

And you casually lie by claiming to be an unassuming empath! :lol: That's yet another confirmation of your sociopathy.

The propaganda is that Hitler is a sociopath. The consensus of the Followers (the sheeple) is to accept this as fact and never question it. Some Independents have questioned it, have researched it, and have gathered evidence that shows Hitler was not as we have been told (Prof. Vincent Reynouard, for example, or Prof. Robert Faurisson). These Independents are ridiculed, harassed, persecuted, and even imprisoned for daring to oppose the mind control. And your advice to me is that I would be "wise" to rejoin the Followers.

That sounds exactly like something a sociopath would recommend.

Except for the fact that I never ridiculed Reynouard or Faurisson. The third narrative, which has the most evidence and which I support, is consistent with Reynouard's and Faurisson's findings about western propaganda ... and also consistent with Hitler's demonstrable sociopathy.

You never clearly state whether Reynouard or Faurisson actually absolve Hitler of sociopathy, but you imply it, as is your deceptive ways. So, question begs, do either of them actaully state that Hitler is not a sociopath?

You never addressed the following quotes (purportedly made by Hitler in the video):

"Providence has ordained that I should be the greatest liberator of humanity!"

"I am freeing man from a false ... vision called conscience and morality."

"The Ten Commandments have lost their validity."

"Conscience is a Jewish invention."

... and the crowning jewel on any megalomaniac's crown ...

"The struggle for world domination is between me and the Jews."

[1] Could any of those five statements represent anything other than above-threshold megalomania?

[2] Could all of those five statements, taken together and spoken by one individual, represent anything other than above-threshold megalomania?

Don't run away from your responsibilities, Chico. Shibboleths are cheap rhetorical devices. But sociopathy itself, isn't.

So there it is, I've now given you a second chance to refute your own claim that Hitler is not a sociopath. You know what they say, once a philosopher, twice a pervert. Are you a philosopher or a pervert, Chico?

Pax

Wed Sep 30, 2015 2:55 am
Site Admin

UncleZook wrote:
As I've stated many times before, you have no clue what sociopathy is ... or what a sociopath is.

If you are a sociopath, as a long trail of evidence laid out in this forum suggests, then this would be your best hope of a defense. You would claim that I have no clue about sociopathy. You would do this with a straight face, ignoring all the posts I've written on the subject over the last seven years. You would pretend that all the links in my posts to all the supporting evidence in an enormous body of human psychological study developed over hundreds of years have revealed no knowledge of sociopathy to me whatsoever. You might even claim that psychology is a complete fraud masquerading as a "soft" science (and you have).

So psychology is bogus, Chico knows nothing about it anyway, and thus you can't possibly be a sociopath. I see.

UncleZook wrote:
So there it is, I've now given you a second chance to refute your own claim that Hitler is not a sociopath. You know what they say, once a philosopher, twice a pervert. Are you a philosopher or a pervert, Chico?

So you are ignoring my first chance, where I directed you to study Hitler's behavior (psychology) when he was essentially a nobody? You're just playing a game here, instead of doing the work and pursuing the actual truth. You're turning once again to a "kill the messenger" tactic, basically claiming my integrity is at stake if I don't refute your Hitler quotes that you think prove Hitler is a sociopath.

You can't hide your spots, Zook. Every time you try, they stand out even more.

Wed Sep 30, 2015 6:05 pm
Reply to topic   [ 10 posts ]