Reply to topic  [ 6 posts ] 
UP only internet forum I allowed to post on, and I don't wan 

UP only internet forum I allowed to post on, and I don't wan
A silly sarcastic truth seeker banned from the internet. oy

You people have no sense of humor and don't want the full truth.

The Constitution won't save save you neither will the rifle.

:giggle:

Sat Jun 20, 2015 7:25 pm
Site Admin

Post Re: UP only internet forum I allowed to post on, and I don't
Thread titles have a limit to how long they can be, so yours was cut off. I'm trying to imagine what the full title was. Maybe "UP only internet forum I allowed to post on, and I don't want to post there"? :lol: If my guess is correct, I certainly wouldn't blame you.

Nevertheless, you can see the problem is censorship. The problem is systemic. It is part of our mind control. We are brainwashed in the forums to believe that we must be moderated. I see this on Avalon all the time. The members there think the Avalon construct is the model the entire world needs, where group think is enforced by a "benevolent" cult leader and his carefully picked squad of cooperating goons. But I can clearly see the cult leader there is a sociopath playing the members like a violin. Those members are exactly like Aldous Huxley described:

Quote:
“A really efficient totalitarian state would be one in which the all-powerful executive of political bosses and their army of managers control a population of slaves who do not have to be coerced, because they love their servitude.” -- source

And Mr. ULY refuses to love his servitude.

Needless to say, I agree with you on that point.

And even when I don't agree with you, the key concept is that you will not be censored. At least, that's always been my goal here at UP, to let freedom of speech reign. Few take advantage of it, because with freedom comes responsibility, and also vulnerability. Anyone can take you to task on anything you say, or believe, or hold sacred. They can point out your flaws, your errors, your weaknesses, your ugliness, and even your psychology. Not so at Avalon, and that's why Avalon succeeds where UP fails.

Sun Jun 21, 2015 8:13 pm
Site Admin

The Constitution won't save save you neither will the rifle.

Oh yeah, I agree with you on that one, too.

Do you know what might save us?

Mon Jun 22, 2015 3:06 am

It was meant to read "United People the only internet forum that I am allowed to post on, and I don't want to anyway."

As far as a solution for America, humanity or the planet, I think we are doomed.

Our only chance now is a miracle, ET intervention, or unforeseen shocking precipitating event that would shift the paradigm.

Although, if you ask Laura Magdalene Eisenhower the Organic Ascension Timeline is right around the corner :giggle:

Mon Jun 22, 2015 6:20 am

Storrmcloudsgathering

one of the fb/internet sites to lure and excite and titillate the sort of awakening crowd...

eeeeee

It's like Alex Jones for the next generation...or something

Mon Jun 22, 2015 9:47 pm
Site Admin

Can I assume you were recently booted out of an Internet forum? If so, would you be willing to share what happened?

I ask because there are always lessons to be learned from such experiences. I learned so much about human behavior from my expulsions from Avalon, Atticus1, and Nexus. And yes, the picture that is painted by that human behavior does make it look like we are indeed doomed.

Tue Jun 23, 2015 2:47 am
Reply to topic   [ 6 posts ]