Reply to topic  [ 9 posts ] 
James Traficant speaks out the truth about Israel 

Post James Traficant speaks out the truth about Israel

Good man. Framed by Israeli agents in America for speaking the truth about Israel.

We need more fearless men like James Traficant ... and fewer media whores like Greta van Susteren.

Pax

Flight that sends into the clouds brings wings to rest upon the boughs. Then further down to the liquid lawn, to serve as sentries for the gliding swan. Curve, a perfect turning of the line between here and Heaven, with extensions into infinitum.

Thu Jan 22, 2015 11:41 pm
Site Admin

Post Re: James Traficant speaks out the truth about Israel
UncleZook wrote:
Good man. Framed by Israeli agents in America for speaking the truth about Israel.

Sounds like a good man to me.

Israel is a private nation belonging to the Rothschilds. It was started by the Balfour Declaration, which was arranged by the Rothschild family, the same family that controls the money of human society world-wide. The Rothschild fortune is estimated to total over 200 trillion dollars, which would be the equivalent of 3600 times what Bill Gates of Microsoft has accumulated, and Bill Gates is often presented as the world's richest man. The Rothschilds not only control Israel, they control England, France, Germany, Australia, Canada, the United States, and just about any other country they choose. Given the power and control the Rothschilds exercise, is the problem Israel or the Rothschild family? Or is it something even greater, something that gave rise to the Rothschild family, something very secretive, very deceptive, and very manipulative that totally lacks empathy for others? A state of mind, for example?

Fri Jan 23, 2015 6:31 am

UncleZook wrote:

Sounds like a good man to me.

Israel is a private nation belonging to the Rothschilds. It was started by the Balfour Declaration, which was arranged by the Rothschild family, the same family that controls the money of human society world-wide. The Rothschild fortune is estimated to total over 200 trillion dollars, which would be the equivalent of 3600 times what Bill Gates of Microsoft has accumulated, and Bill Gates is often presented as the world's richest man. The Rothschilds not only control Israel, they control England, France, Germany, Australia, Canada, the United States, and just about any other country they choose. Given the power and control the Rothschilds exercise, is the problem Israel or the Rothschild family? Or is it something even greater, something that gave rise to the Rothschild family, something very secretive, very deceptive, and very manipulative that totally lacks empathy for others? A state of mind, for example?

Israel vs Rothschild family? That's a false dichotomy ... and even more egregious than the false dichotomy of Republicans and Democrats. The Rothschilds created the organization. Israel is a part of the organization.

As for something even greater. That's conjecture. Not even reasonable conjecture. One has to enter the realm of fantasy to properly entertain the conjecture. A state of mind is nothing if it does not organize. Only in organization can a state of mind create disturbance; and in substantial organization, substantial disturbance.

That said, the material Rothschild bankstering organization has indeed organized substantially. By the same token, evidence for an independent immaterial state of mind organizing substantially is less forthcoming. There is some evidence for a state of mind organizing, true enough, but only within the confines of a toolbox, e.g. as a tool forged by the material Rothschild bankstering organization. This tool is called social engineering. Other than that, there is virtually no evidence of an organized state of mind, much less of a greatly organized state of mind.

Alas, we material human units have abilities to attempt solutions against known problems in the known reality. We lack the ability to fight demons and monsters from other realms, amulets and crosses notwithstanding.

The organization that we do know about is a material organization ... and it has material accountability. It is up to the rest of us to hold this organization accountable for its evil and misdeeds.

Pax

Flight that sends into the clouds brings wings to rest upon the boughs. Then further down to the liquid lawn, to serve as sentries for the gliding swan. Curve, a perfect turning of the line between here and Heaven, with extensions into infinitum.

Fri Jan 23, 2015 11:24 am
Site Admin

UncleZook wrote:
Israel vs Rothschild family? That's a false dichotomy ... and even more egregious than the false dichotomy of Republicans and Democrats. The Rothschilds created the organization. Israel is a part of the organization.

Of course it's a false dichotomy! That was my point, Einstein, that it is a hierarchy, meaning the Rothschilds created Israel, which it turn has become the tail that wags the American dog. You always latch onto false dichotomies, so I'm trying to reach you by way of your own binary thought processes. Nothing else has worked so far.

UncleZook wrote:
As for something even greater. That's conjecture. Not even reasonable conjecture. One has to enter the realm of fantasy to properly entertain the conjecture. A state of mind is nothing if it does not organize.

States of mind do organize. The organization that results reflects the goals of that state of mind. That "something greater" is indeed a state of mind, a particular psychology known as sociopathy. Sociopathy creates the Rothchilds that create Israel that create the shadow government of the United States. That is the hierarchical lineage that you fail to see. All you see are the organizations. You do not see the root cause of those particular organizations, which is a state of mind, a deviant psychology, a parasitical mindset that eats away at humanity like a runaway cancer. It's like you can't see your own nose, even denying the reflection you see in the mirror that I hold in front of your face.

I can see why I've described you as being "as dense as a black hole" ( 1 2 3 4 ). Come on, Zook, think! Shed your arrogance, your certainty, your oversimplification, your binary mentality, your game-playing, and your all-crushing ego, and open your mind!

I realize that's like asking a sociopath to change his psychology, so I know it's not going to happen, but I keep trying in the hopes that I am wrong about you.

Fri Jan 23, 2015 10:08 pm

You've managed to take yet another thread and turn it into a personal attack against me.

Pathetic.

Do you need wonder why there is no more doubt you being a gatekeeper, Chico?

Pax

Sat Jan 24, 2015 1:41 am

UncleZook wrote:
You've managed to take yet another thread and turn it into a personal attack against me.

Pathetic.

Pax

ps: The topic was Traficant and his opinion of Israel.

Sat Jan 24, 2015 1:43 am
Site Admin

UncleZook wrote:

I should have known you would take it that way. It's not a vendetta against you. I just would like to see you evolve from an inept truth-seeker into a useful truth-seeker.

UncleZook wrote:

Your thread is still intact, and like you, I support what Traficant has to say. The leaders of Israel are a huge problem. The problem of the Rothschilds makes the problem of Israel look like a small tick. And the problem of sociopathy makes the Rothschilds look like a bad case of fluke worms. While you are lost in the minute details, I am taking the broader perspective in order to see the real relationships among the players. This is critical in any investigation into the truth. The overall tapestry is more important than the individual threads. And yet, the overall tapestry is made up of the individual threads and their relationship to each other and to the whole.

UncleZook wrote:

The topic, my friend, is both the individual threads and the tapestry they produce. That's why I've always opposed the tyrannical enforcement of "staying on-topic". Everything is connected.

Sat Jan 24, 2015 5:04 am

UncleZook wrote:

I should have known you would take it that way. It's not a vendetta against you. I just would like to see you evolve from an inept truth-seeker into a useful truth-seeker.

You say that as if there is another way to take it, given your continual direct-backs to old posts made by yourself that contain your previous attacks against me. Look, Chico, just because I have a working ability to see through the BS disseminated by the bankster system's ministries of propaganda (and you either haven't this ability or are unwilling to exercise it if you do have it) ... is no reason for you to saddle me with your worst suspicions and condescension.

You have your standard of seeking truths and I have mine. Posit according to yours and leave me to posit according to mine. If you don't agree with my standards, attack the standards ... but each time you seek refuge in innuendo and character assassination, we return to the same state where I am obliged to view you as a gatekeeper and an offender of the truths. My track record on all the forums for the past 8 years and running (since 2006 when I first entered the rabbit bore) reveals who I am and will continue to protect me from any arrows thrown my way. It also exposes the paucity of deliberation in the mindsets of the archers.

Indeed, it was you yet again who initiated the personal stuff, e.g. in my most recent return to this forum. Ever ask yourself why this is the case?

Quote:
UncleZook wrote:

Your thread is still intact, and like you, I support what Traficant has to say. The leaders of Israel are a huge problem. The problem of the Rothschilds makes the problem of Israel look like a small tick.

It's the same problem. Your statements advance the false dichotomy of an Israel problem and a Rothschild problem.

Quote:
And the problem of sociopathy makes the Rothschilds look like a bad case of fluke worms.

The sociopathy problem and the Rothschild problem are indeed a genuine dichotomy. The former has been with us since the advent of human history and there is no solution in sight. Not even the most advanced eugenics in 2015 is able to offer a solution to the problem of sociopathy (in the human condition) short of brave new world guessing attempts at fixes and Dr. Frankenstein ambitions. Mother Nature and evolution still remain our best hope at minimizing sociopathy (in the human condition).

Exploring further, Mother Nature and evolution have gotten us this far from the original days of cave and tree, and pure animal instincts (which are just as brutal as anything conjured in the modern mind of man). The difference now is that the original brutality was ubiquitous. Every human possessed it out of immediate necessity, e.g. as part of the Hobbesian dialectic of kill or be killed. In 2015, by contrast, only the sociopathic and/or psychopathic still possess this brutality in an immediately accessible potential form, while the rest of humanity possess this brutality in the deeply hidden potential of pure instincts. To wit, the norm of brutal instinctive readiness at a moment's notice in the traffic about the prehistoric cave, with exceptions of unpreparedness ... versus the 2015 norm of unpreparedness and exceptions of readiness.

Quote:
While you are lost in the minute details, I am taking the broader perspective in order to see the real relationships among the players. This is critical in any investigation into the truth. The overall tapestry is more important than the individual threads. And yet, the overall tapestry is made up of the individual threads and their relationship to each other and to the whole.

UncleZook wrote:

The topic, my friend, is both the individual threads and the tapestry they produce. That's why I've always opposed the tyrannical enforcement of "staying on-topic". Everything is connected.

The exposition of the Rothschild bankstering hegemon is found in the hard details and the immediate tapestry, together advancing us towards full spectrum tyranny ... whereas the exposition of sociopathy is found in the soft sciences and timeworn tapestry. That said, priority should be given to the charging lion, not the lion resting in the shade.

Pax

Sat Jan 24, 2015 2:45 pm
Site Admin

UncleZook wrote:
You say that as if there is another way to take it, given your continual direct-backs to old posts made by yourself that contain your previous attacks against me.

There is another way to see it, Zook. It's called truth-seeking. You claim to be a truth-seeker, but you are not. What you label as personal attacks is just the process of getting to the truth about your psychology. Understanding that particular kind of psychology, i.e. understanding sociopathy, is the key to this whole mess.

UncleZook wrote:
Look, Chico, just because I have a working ability to see through the BS disseminated by the bankster system's ministries of propaganda (and you either haven't this ability or are unwilling to exercise it if you do have it) ... is no reason for you to saddle me with your worst suspicions and condescension.

You can see here how you are not really interested in the truth. You dismiss the truth as my "worst suspicions and condescension". That's gatekeeping, my friend.

UncleZook wrote:
You have your standard of seeking truths and I have mine. Posit according to yours and leave me to posit according to mine. If you don't agree with my standards, attack the standards ... but each time you seek refuge in innuendo and character assassination, we return to the same state where I am obliged to view you as a gatekeeper and an offender of the truths. My track record on all the forums for the past 8 years and running (since 2006 when I first entered the rabbit bore) reveals who I am and will continue to protect me from any arrows thrown my way. It also exposes the paucity of deliberation in the mindsets of the archers.

Wow. You have no clue of the psychological depths you reveal here. This is the essence of narcissistic sociopathy.

UncleZook wrote:
Indeed, it was you yet again who initiated the personal stuff, e.g. in my most recent return to this forum. Ever ask yourself why this is the case?

It's truth-seeking, Zook. You take me there every time. You can't do otherwise. I study sociopaths, and sociopaths can't help but reveal themselves to those who study sociopaths.

UncleZook wrote:
The sociopathy problem and the Rothschild problem are indeed a genuine dichotomy. The former has been with us since the advent of human history and there is no solution in sight. Not even the most advanced eugenics in 2015 is able to offer a solution to the problem of sociopathy (in the human condition) short of brave new world guessing attempts at fixes and Dr. Frankenstein ambitions.

There are solutions visible to those that understand the problem, and those solutions have nothing to do with eugenics (playing the eugenics card is just gatekeeping on your part). You don't understand the problem because you are a sociopath, and so you can't see any real solution. You are inside the problem looking out. I am outside the problem looking in. That is why, from your perspective (but not mine), we butt heads. You will most likely never see this from a "normal" perspective because of your psychology. This is the nature of the sociopath, who lacking empathy, cannot really put himself into the mind of another.

UncleZook wrote:
Exploring further, Mother Nature and evolution have gotten us this far from the original days of cave and tree, and pure animal instincts (which are just as brutal as anything conjured in the modern mind of man). The difference now is that the original brutality was ubiquitous. Every human possessed it out of immediate necessity, e.g. as part of the Hobbesian dialectic of kill or be killed. In 2015, by contrast, only the sociopathic and/or psychopathic still possess this brutality in an immediately accessible potential form, while the rest of humanity possess this brutality in the deeply hidden potential of pure instincts. To wit, the norm of brutal instinctive readiness at a moment's notice in the traffic about the prehistoric cave, with exceptions of unpreparedness ... versus the 2015 norm of unpreparedness and exceptions of readiness.

Like I just said, you cannot see things from a "normal" perspective because of your different psychology. What you describe is not how it was for normal humans. What you describe is the parasitic viewpoint of the sociopath.

UncleZook wrote:
That said, priority should be given to the charging lion, not the lion resting in the shade.

That's the way humanity has always approached this problem, and that's why our sordid history repeats over and over again. We have to move beyond that kind of short-sighted approach and ask what makes the lion charge, and how to best manage lions.

Sat Jan 24, 2015 7:03 pm
Reply to topic   [ 9 posts ]