Reply to topic  [ 48 posts ]  Go to page 1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next
The meek shall inherit the Earth ... 

Post The meek shall inherit the Earth ...
... but first they will inherit the truthseeking forums.

I thought I'd never see this day again, but I find myself back at United People, as I bounce about from forum to forum trying to find one that accommodates the hard truths.

I think if I let Chico delude himself into thinking that sociopaths are the immediate and most significant source of the global corruptions, and not confront him with the reality (and causal primacy) of secretive pyramidal tribal bankster organization ... then I can coexist with Chico on this forum and be in a position to disseminate the hard truths as I discover them.

If I get triggered by his lack of respect for the narrative of specific sinister organization; equally, by his exaggerated respect for the narrative of generalized sinister individuals ... then no one wins except those that want to see the truths occluded, the dot connections fractured, the deep analysis buried, and the surface cartwheels turning.

Chico sees sociopaths around every corner. I see gatekeepers around every corner. That's a fundamental gap that can't be bridged. He will continue to see sociopaths; I will continue to see gatekeepers ... and that's how each of us process and will continue to process the global corruptions. So be it. Truths tend to suffer when spans are attempted across unbridgeable gaps. So no more attempts on my part.

For me, the evidence of specific sinister (bankster) organization is incontrovertible. And I'm quite confident that critical awareness will force every last one of us to find this narrative, either jointly on truthseeking forums ... or in private time in front of the mirror.

That said, I find myself in the curious position of endorsing United People - even with all its shortcomings - as the forum most likely to accommodate the hard truths.

Without further ado, the first hard truth I would like to expose and discuss (or discuss and expose, however you prefer) ... is this new psychological scam making the rounds, at least new to me, called USUFRUCT.

I kid you not ... but this clown James Hebin is actually endorsing capitulation!!

Watch from 8:40 onwards to about 10:20 ... and see if it's credible that Hebin isn't a pied piper leading the children out of Hamelin and onto Caesar's fruit plantation for slave labor.

Pax

Flight that sends into the clouds brings wings to rest upon the boughs. Then further down to the liquid lawn, to serve as sentries for the gliding swan. Curve, a perfect turning of the line between here and Heaven, with extensions into infinitum.

Fri Jan 09, 2015 4:22 am
Site Admin

Post Re: The meek shall inherit the Earth ...
UncleZook wrote:
I think if I let Chico delude himself into thinking that sociopaths are the immediate and most significant source of the global corruptions, and not confront him with the reality (and causal primacy) of secretive pyramidal tribal bankster organization ... then I can coexist with Chico on this forum and be in a position to disseminate the hard truths as I discover them.

Heaven forbid that anyone allow me to delude myself! This appears to be, however, an evolutionary adaptation in the human species that allows us to better deceive our fellow man, according to psychologist David Livingstone Smith in his book Why We Lie. We have to wonder if Zook is deluding himself about Chico deluding himself about sociopaths, for this would indeed be an effective ploy in order to better deceive others.

"Secretive pyramidal tribal bankster organizations" are indeed at the eye of the storm, but they in turn require individuals with a particular psychology to steer them, always for their own great benefit at our great expense. It would be the epitome of self-deception to deny that sociopathy is the common denominator within this group. But I'm certainly willing to examine any evidence to that effect and change my tune should the preponderance demand it.

UncleZook wrote:
That said, I find myself in the curious position of endorsing United People - even with all its shortcomings - as the forum most likely to accommodate the hard truths.

Will wonders never cease?

UncleZook wrote:
Without further ado, the first hard truth I would like to expose and discuss (or discuss and expose, however you prefer) ... is this new psychological scam making the rounds, at least new to me, called USUFRUCT.

I have no clue what this is, but I will check it out. It's an pronounceable acronym, so I can see the attraction for you. Just ribbing you a bit...

And welcome back, Zook. I am curious to know what transpired at Universal Spectrum that would make UP seem like a safe harbor. I haven't paid any attention to the events at US for a long time. I've been studying instead the dynamics at Avalon, particularly the skill with which Bill Ryan cons his followers. He is a master at it, as he should be with a lifetime of practice behind him. I look at the other side of the coin as well, meaning how and why the majority of Avalon members fall for the con. Once again, it is all rooted in psychology. So yes, the big bad banksters are one of the top problems, but the interplay of deviant and normal psychology is the animating force that makes it all happen.

And did you see this? Money has an influence on empathy that encourages sociopathic behavior! There are feedback loops in play, further complicating an enormously complex situation. Sociopaths create environments that encourage people to be more like the sociopaths.

It's hard to have hope of ever overcoming this nightmare when the more you learn, the grimmer the situation becomes. That's one argument for dismissing the importance of sociopaths -- ignorance is bliss!

Fri Jan 09, 2015 7:32 am

UncleZook wrote:

Heaven forbid that anyone allow me to delude myself! This appears to be, however, an evolutionary adaptation in the human species that allows us to better deceive our fellow man, according to psychologist David Livingstone Smith in his book Why We Lie. We have to wonder if Zook is deluding himself about Chico deluding himself about sociopaths, for this would indeed be an effective ploy in order to better deceive others.

It's delusional to think that sociopaths are the immediate and most significant source. Not delusional to think that that they are a present and noticeable source, for that they are. The immediate and most significant source of the global corruptions remains the organization. If we study the nature and the scope of this organization, we'll be in an informed position so that we can make solid attempts at real solution(s). But if we commit large resources to the study of sociopathy and the general characteristics of sociopaths, then the organization is left relatively undisturbed to continue with its darkness and hegemony.

Forseeable solution(s) are not possible as along as we shift our focus away from the organization and towards the smaller and less immediate problem of free-range sociopaths acting in random self-interest; because that study has been ongoing for millennia and various disciplines dedicated to the exploration.

Pax

Flight that sends into the clouds brings wings to rest upon the boughs. Then further down to the liquid lawn, to serve as sentries for the gliding swan. Curve, a perfect turning of the line between here and Heaven, with extensions into infinitum.

Fri Jan 09, 2015 1:51 pm

Quote:
"Secretive pyramidal tribal bankster organizations" are indeed at the eye of the storm, but they in turn require individuals with a particular psychology to steer them, always for their own great benefit at our great expense. It would be the epitome of self-deception to deny that sociopathy is the common denominator within this group. But I'm certainly willing to examine any evidence to that effect and change my tune should the preponderance demand it.

The organization contains sociopaths, nonsociopaths, empaths, nonempaths ... and every degree and combination thereof.

Removing focus from sociopaths, then, is not denying their existence or control over the organization. It's denying that sociopaths are an unmanageable problem outside the apparatus of organization; or for that matter, the only problem. Ostrich-headed empaths are to blame as well. As I'm sure other psychological types in the organization are to blame as well, e.g. those that do not pay sufficient attention to the organization.

The organization is the causal factor, specifically, its nature and scope. The immediate proof of this is that free-ranging random sociopaths never amount to much without an organization. Their power and our problem
begins and ends with organization. Ignore the organization, and you'll have cement blocks to hoist an empire upon.
Break the organization, and you'll have grains of sand and no solid foundation. That sorta thing.

Pax

Fri Jan 09, 2015 2:10 pm

Quote:
UncleZook wrote:

Will wonders never cease?

I would have not thought it possible myself had I not been met with tremendous opposition for speaking the truths with clarity and without taking prisoners (at some of the other forums). Those forums appear to have a need for prisoners and they thrive on the mercy of the adjudicators, e.g. the truthseekers. That is not a problem in itself until the need for prisoners and mercy starts to organize and becomes oppressive. It then restricts both the presence and the pallor of the hard truths. With the hard truths being deemed unhealthy; the soft beliefs are elevated and celebrated as the tonic. The subversion of science hath no greater fawning then in some of these forums.

IMO, United People - to its credit - is the least subverted of the forums I've so far engaged with. And if I have to eat some egg to say it, I will.

Who's afraid of virgin truths? Not me.

Quote:
UncleZook wrote:

I have no clue what this is, but I will check it out. It's an pronounceable acronym, so I can see the attraction for you. Just ribbing you a bit...

If you want fast food, the interval between the 8:00 and 11:00 minute timestamps ... will blow your mind away. Hebin prescribes ignoring the evil occupation; moreover, he appears to be the type that will sell you the whole beach, so that you'll have plenty of sand to bury your head.

Pax

Last edited by UncleZook on Fri Jan 09, 2015 3:39 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Fri Jan 09, 2015 2:38 pm

Quote:
And welcome back, Zook. I am curious to know what transpired at Universal Spectrum that would make UP seem like a safe harbor. I haven't paid any attention to the events at US for a long time. I've been studying instead the dynamics at Avalon, particularly the skill with which Bill Ryan cons his followers. He is a master at it, as he should be with a lifetime of practice behind him. I look at the other side of the coin as well, meaning how and why the majority of Avalon members fall for the con. Once again, it is all rooted in psychology. So yes, the big bad banksters are one of the top problems, but the interplay of deviant and normal psychology is the animating force that makes it all happen.

The glue has no relevance without the objects it wants to bind. That said, the animating force of deviant and normal psychology interplay, is merely the glue (e.g. raw materials). By contrast, the bankster organization is the totality of blueprints, raw materials, workers and construction.

We can look at the raw materials all day, but unless there is a plan and workers willing to implement the plan, there will be no construction. And you can't just convince workers with psychology ... you have to create a need in them to want to work, e.g. starve them in some fashion. A bucket of glue needs objects to bind in order to become something greater.

As for ongoings at other forums, I'm here to pursue the hard truths in my own personal stand against the global corruptions. The mere fact that I'm here will have to suffice, for I have no appetite for cross-forum traffic of energies. Good intentions and genuine intent, ultimately have their proof in the pudding.

I'm here to recommit to United People largely because this place now allows me the greatest opportunity to expose the hard truths and bring my own pudding recipe.

Quote:
And did you see this? Money has an influence on empathy that encourages sociopathic behavior! There are feedback loops in play, further complicating an enormously complex situation. Sociopaths create environments that encourage people to be more like the sociopaths.

It's hard to have hope of ever overcoming this nightmare when the more you learn, the grimmer the situation becomes. That's one argument for dismissing the importance of sociopaths -- ignorance is bliss!

I have no disagreement with the first paragraph. That an unhealthy love of money is the root of evil was known well before you or I ever took a breath. I disagree with your contention that I dismiss sociopaths. I don't. I merely observe their proper proportion next to the massive architecture that they helped create, alongside and in concert with witting and unwitting nonsociopaths, empaths, nonempaths.

The organization is the angry dragon, and we are the dragonslayers. As dragonslayers, we have the task of fighting the dragon and the additional task of fighting the dragonlovers.

To this, the size of the angry dragon (e.g. the organization) ... dwarfs the size of both the dragonslayers (the truthseekers/empaths) and the dragonlovers (the gatekeepers/sociopaths).

Pax

Fri Jan 09, 2015 3:38 pm
Site Admin

UncleZook wrote:
The immediate and most significant source of the global corruptions remains the organization. If we study the nature and the scope of this organization, we'll be in an informed position so that we can make solid attempts at real solution(s).

Yes, I agree, we have to study the organization. But replacing a flawed organization does not solve the problem, at least not for long. As long as there are sociopaths, they will organize, and they will use their powers to transform any proper organization of the people into a different organization to suit their selfish purposes.

UncleZook wrote:
The organization contains sociopaths, nonsociopaths, empaths, nonempaths ... and every degree and combination thereof.

Yes, the larger organization, meaning society (the pyramid), does contain all of those. The controlling capstone of the pyramid does not. It is exclusively the domain of the sociopath.

Look, Zook, we could argue forever. I listened to the first eleven minutes of Hebin. Hebin is you. Hebin is me. All three of us are looking for the truth. All three of us are wrong to varying degrees, and right to varying degrees. We all need to be cautious of certainty in our righteousness.

I popped over to US to see what's going on, and it is as fascinating to me as Nexus and Avalon. Same old same old. Evidently some of the generals have left (another forum spin-off?), and now Vaja is holding the reins. The more things change, the more they stay the same. Ego is in control once again. The king is dead, long live the king, that sort of thing. What a bunch of repetitive idiocy. I also looked at some of the conflict centered around you. Same old same old again. People take issue with your certainty, your binary thinking, your dogmatic perspective, and all the things that have been pointed out in this very forum. Let me also point fingers at myself to show you I am not just picking on you. People take issue with my directness, my questioning, my penchant for exposing human hypocrisy, and a long list of other characteristics. Note for both you and me, and even for Hebin, that our flaws are also strengths. It all depends on the circumstances and the environment. It is this way not just for us, but for all people.

I would like us to improve. I want to get to the truth, and to see things corrected, as badly as you do. I think every forum participant wants that as well. How can we do it? What will unite us to work together towards that goal? We all seem to believe a forum can help us do that, but it didn't work at Avalon, or Nexus, or Universal Spectrum, or even here at United Person. How do we harness our flaws and our strengths, our uniqueness and our similarity, our selfishness and our generosity, our ego and our oneness to create a stable common ground where we can unite to improve ourselves and our world for everyone's benefit?

Fri Jan 09, 2015 8:23 pm

Quote:
Look, Zook, we could argue forever. I listened to the first eleven minutes of Hebin. Hebin is you. Hebin is me. All three of us are looking for the truth. All three of us are wrong to varying degrees, and right to varying degrees. We all need to be cautious of certainty in our righteousness.

You'll excuse me, Chico, if I think that capitulation to an occupying force is more than a matter of certainty and uncertainty. Hebin explicitly endorses surrender of territory, and later on in the video, makes the equation of an individual's desire for land ownership with an ongoing ego problem.

If the interval between 8:00 and 11:00 alluded to anything other than total capitulation to Caesar and his occupying forces; then your love of unwarranted uncertainty has gotten you well past the stiff cucumber and into the moist marinated soggy pickles. In a manner of speaking. But hey, the soggy pickles are an endearing lot. More power to you,Chico. I'll file your recommendation in an appropriate place to be appropriately retrieved should any appropriate circumstances arise where I'll need the wisdom.

But for now let me keep the light on Hebin to reveal that he is nothing like me. And I should hope that you are better than him, for capitulation is not a fate I would wish on any freedom-loving individual.

Pax

ps: Usufruct is integrated into a legal system that was designed - from its beginnings - to work for the interests of the few and against the interests of the many. It is not a sword that any commoner can pick up and wield against the invading army, after one of its soldiers drops it. He is welcome to try. But heroes that make the charge against the heavy brigades, and win, usually only exist in comic books and fairy tales. In real life, the would-be heroes usually leave behind loved ones to be eaten up and/or defiled by the invading foreigners.

Fri Jan 09, 2015 9:19 pm
Site Admin

UncleZook wrote:
If the interval between 8:00 and 11:00 alluded to anything other than total capitulation to Caesar and his occupying forces; then...

I understand your position pretty well, since I read all about it over at US. I agree we don't lay down and let the parasites feed off of us. You have enough experience with me to know my position on that, I would think.

But let me point something else out. I compared both you and me to Hebin. That doesn't mean we all come to the same conclusions. But if we start with similar information and arrive at divergent conclusions, doesn't that say something about our thinking processes? I think it says we are making mistakes, all of us.

UncleZook wrote:
And I should hope that you are better than him, for capitulation is not a fate I would wish on any freedom-loving individual.

We've got to stop this hierarchy thing of ranking ourselves as better or worse than someone else. Hierarchy is precisely what demands that we capitulate!

Yes, freedom-loving individuals will always have to fight against those who wish to enslave us and impose their hierarchy. Capitulating to organized sociopaths is indeed giving away our freedom. Yes, Hebin is wrong, but it's because (among many other reasons) he doesn't understand the psychological nature of the enslavers, who think very differently from him. Hebin is imagining benevolent conquerors, not parasitical ones who feed on anyone, whether they resist or not. Hebin makes other mistakes too on the road to his conclusions, which I could easily point out or even harp upon, as you do. You don't need to convince me that he is wrong -- we all are wrong! I qualify that as we all are wrong to varying degrees, because I know you tend to see it in binary terms (black or white, right or wrong). I see binary thinking, certainty, money, hierarchy (inequality), and organized sociopaths as bigger problems than the ones you are pointing to, like Hebin's flawed perspective.

Is Hebin's take on things really such a threat? Or is he just a dragon that Zook would like to slay and hang on the wall as an impressive trophy? I'm not intending to be disrespectful towards you, but I see a lot of ego at play here. Hey, it happens to all of us, even me.

Sat Jan 10, 2015 12:16 am

UncleZook wrote:
If the interval between 8:00 and 11:00 alluded to anything other than total capitulation to Caesar and his occupying forces; then...

I understand your position pretty well, since I read all about it over at US. I agree we don't lay down and let the parasites feed off of us. You have enough experience with me to know my position on that, I would think.

Our respective understandings of the global corruptions really only differ in one aspect: your narrative of sociopath causation versus my narrative of organization causation. I think we're pretty much in synch about the state of the corruptions ... not so much the path that brought us to this state.

Quote:
But let me point something else out. I compared both you and me to Hebin. That doesn't mean we all come to the same conclusions. But if we start with similar information and arrive at divergent conclusions, doesn't that say something about our thinking processes? I think it says we are making mistakes, all of us.

But we do not all start with similar information ... or similar abilities to process information ... or similar intent with regards to the information. Our divergent conclusions are a product of our differences in all three areas. So your premise is incorrect.

Quote:
UncleZook wrote:
And I should hope that you are better than him, for capitulation is not a fate I would wish on any freedom-loving individual.

We've got to stop this hierarchy thing of ranking ourselves as better or worse than someone else. Hierarchy is precisely what demands that we capitulate!

Better than him ... is never a moral judgment in the narrative of scholarship. Equally, it's an inevitable rational judgment in this same narrative, e.g. the narrative of being informed. Some are better informed than others; and we should then not deny them their rightfully earned separation from the denominated mob and masses. Intellectual hierarchies do indeed have merit, at least those based on the quality of scholarship. In this arrangement, those based on certified establishment scholarship, e.g. conditional scholarship, have less merit than those based on true unconditional scholarship. The establishment demands capitulation to the hierarchy of conditional scholarship. By contrast, genuine truthseekers abide a higher standard of scholastic inquiry ... and the attending hierarchy is thus created naturally.

Quote:
Yes, freedom-loving individuals will always have to fight against those who wish to enslave us and impose their hierarchy. Capitulating to organized sociopaths is indeed giving away our freedom.

You hit the nail. Organized sociopaths are the source of the global problem. Random sociopaths, by contrast, are limited by their personal scale to localized corruptions. Random sociopaths have been with humanity since the dawn of time, or in biblical terms, since the day Cain eliminated Abel. It's when these random sociopaths organize, from time to time, is when we see empires rise. When this organization is broken, then empires fall again.

The cycle of empires is a cycle of organization and broken organization. Global organization is the main problem of our times ... not random sociopaths. Indeed, humanity is under immediate and significant threat by globally organized sociopaths perched atop power pyramids alongside lesser sociopaths, nonsociopaths, and nonempaths. Here, empaths are not the perching kind.

Quote:
Yes, Hebin is wrong, but it's because (among many other reasons) he doesn't understand the psychological nature of the enslavers, who think very differently from him. Hebin is imagining benevolent conquerors, not parasitical ones who feed on anyone, whether they resist or not. Hebin makes other mistakes too on the road to his conclusions, which I could easily point out or even harp upon, as you do. You don't need to convince me that he is wrong -- we all are wrong! I qualify that as we all are wrong to varying degrees, because I know you tend to see it in binary terms (black or white, right or wrong). I see binary thinking, certainty, money, hierarchy (inequality), and organized sociopaths as bigger problems than the ones you are pointing to, like Hebin's flawed perspective.

The evidence of Hebin's gatekeeping is as simple as his argument of capitulation to an occupying power. I think you've lost the meaning of the term gatekeeping in your zeal to endorse uncertainty at all costs, Chico. Gatekeeping effectively means keeping privileges and peace with the occupying power, as opposed to finding rights and waging war on grounds of principle.

That you can't see the obvious in Hebin's own statement ... merely underscores the fact that you have a ways to go before you can even entertain a solution to the global corruptions. As it stands, I'm speaking Cantonese and you're speaking Mandarin ... or vice versa.

Quote:
Is Hebin's take on things really such a threat? Or is he just a dragon that Zook would like to slay and hang on the wall as an impressive trophy? I'm not intending to be disrespectful towards you, but I see a lot of ego at play here. Hey, it happens to all of us, even me.

I don't need trophies. I don't need phony boundaries to be placed on anyone's ego, much less mine which is healthy and functioning as it should. But I do need scholarship and verity. If a significant chunk of energy is needed to clear the path )leading to the truths) of dragon droppings and dragonlovers, I will provide the shovel and the tree bucket. Without hesitation, without apology and without political correctness.

Pax

ps: I'll give no quarter to uncertainty unless it is warranted ... and much of the uncertainty you are pushing forward, Chico is unwarranted. You should read Hebin's apology on behalf of war criminal Netanyahu here:
https://www.facebook.com/EndTheFeder...39870296063664

beginExcerpt
"This article is viciously slanderous - makes it difficult to read. I'm not a big fan of Netanyahu, but the author of this disgusting attack piece is an angry racist with a political axe to grind."
end

Not a big fan of a war criminal? Well, how small of a fan are you, Mr. Hebin?

Sat Jan 10, 2015 9:48 am
Reply to topic   [ 48 posts ]  Go to page 1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next