Reply to topic  [ 20 posts ]  Go to page 1, 2  Next
Save AndyWight, Chico and Zook Get a Room, Mags who??? 
Author Message

Joined: Thu Apr 19, 2012 2:04 am
Posts: 303
Reply with quote
 Save AndyWight, Chico and Zook Get a Room, Mags who???
Since i cant vote for Andy Wight, I had to start this thread.

I hope you allow Andy to stay on the forum.......

.....i remember that time years ago when he was the wind beneath my wings.....


Sat May 31, 2014 5:19 am
Profile
User avatar

Joined: Wed May 18, 2011 10:33 pm
Posts: 4156
Reply with quote
Post Re: Save AndyWight, Chico and Zook Get a Room, Mags who???
You could not make up this shit up even if you tried. This is the dumbest and smartest board in the world.

_________________
Therefore be as shrewd as snakes and as innocent as doves.


Sat May 31, 2014 6:20 am
Profile
Site Admin
User avatar

Joined: Tue May 03, 2011 6:06 pm
Posts: 10300
Reply with quote
Post Re: Save AndyWight, Chico and Zook Get a Room, Mags who???
Keep in mind that Zook has been suspended three times already, and he is still active in the forum. Unlike other forums, we avoid the "ban hammer". Instead, we lean towards temporary suspensions.

_________________
It's not that we can't handle the truth. It's that they can't handle us if we know the truth.


Sat May 31, 2014 10:46 pm
Profile

Joined: Wed May 04, 2011 5:40 pm
Posts: 2156
Reply with quote
Post Re: Save AndyWight, Chico and Zook Get a Room, Mags who???
magamud wrote:
This is the dumbest and smartest board in the world.

I think it goes without saying that you n Chicodoodoo qualify as the dumb! Now who would that leave?

_________________
Think twice before you speak, especially if you intend to say what you think.

QRK: QifUSqn6ygXK61pEkm2g4iBY9ZcLw4g4su
FCK: FettxKyQVhsSURZt1XQxUTypwxEeBbTgUQ

Please visit http://forum.qrk.cc/ for all things Crypto!


Sun Jun 01, 2014 1:27 am
Profile
User avatar

Joined: Fri May 06, 2011 5:11 pm
Posts: 1400
Reply with quote
Post Re: Save AndyWight, Chico and Zook Get a Room, Mags who???
I can no longer post in Chico's sundry suspension threads where commentary is reserved for the elites of this forum (here, Chico alone deems who is elite and who is not) ... but I feel I must make a comment on the topic of UPeepian polling to correct Chico's narrative wrt my voting rights.

Quote:
Chicodoodoo wrote:

Quote:
andywight wrote:Who made the decision to remove Zook's vote???

Zook did.


Let the record state that I was never consulted about being added to the voting team nor assented to the poll system that Chico unanimously designed. Indeed, I have yet to cast any vote against anyone on this here burp of a forum.

Which brings us to Andy's question. Can someone who never considered himself a part of the voting system and/or voting team ... then give meaningful consent to their removal from said voting system and/or voting team?

To answer that, perhaps we should look at what really happened.

Fact check: I ridiculed the voting system every time the opportunity presented itself, often mentioning that the voting system only banned Zook three times because Chico enlisted Screech Owl and her associates and sockpuppets (the first time) ... and the last two times, because Chico, Mags and Andy, the three who fiercely opposed me at the time (Andy and I have since resolved our issues) banded together to load me into the tree bucket. IIRC, Mags was the one who initiated all three polls against yours truly, as per his hypocritical stance on freedom of speech where he waxes at length and with frequency about its sanctity ... and then summarily decides whose freedoms should be accosted. If Mags had been the owner of this burp of a forum, I'm sure I would never have been allowed back in a second time, and I'm sure he would have exercised universal decree even that first time that I got temporarily banned and euphemistically suspended. Kudos to Chico for being less of an autocrat than Mags has the potential to be.

So ... Andy was not all that incorrect when he suggested that I had no say in my own removal from the voting team. It was Chico's decision to force me off (because I was a constant irritant pointing back at the archives and the true nature of Chico's ill-designed voting system) ... and the easiest way for him to force me off is to basically set me up with a question which I would only answer in one way, as shown in the following exchange:

Quote:
Quote:
Quote:
UncleZook wrote:As I've never participated in polls to ban other people here at United People, you're in a state of denial and delusion when you claim that I hold a position of power and control.

Then you would have no objections if I remove you from the group of approved voters, right? If you're not voting in the polls and contributing to the forum governance, you shouldn't have the privilege to participate. Let's leave your place to somebody else. Any objections?

Absolutely none. Go ahead. I stated as much when I said that I didn't believe in the polling system here at United People. You seem to think voting is some great prize, as opposed to the great burden that it is. I guess, with your mindset, power - even in a grain of dust - glitters like a pound of gold. From my perspective, however, polling is an act of regression to the mob. Face it, you only keep me on as a voting member because I have integrity you can use.


Pax

_________________
Flight that sends into the clouds brings wings to rest upon the boughs. Then further down to the liquid lawn, to serve as sentries for the gliding swan. Curve, a perfect turning of the line between here and Heaven, with extensions into infinitum.


Sun Jun 01, 2014 12:22 pm
Profile
User avatar

Joined: Fri May 06, 2011 5:11 pm
Posts: 1400
Reply with quote
Post Re: Save AndyWight, Chico and Zook Get a Room, Mags who???
Quote:
the poll system that Chico unanimously designed.


LOL ... that should be ... unilaterally designed.

Wait ... let me check Chico's list of criteria ... yup ... there it is ... commits mental typos from time to time ... I'm such a sociopath!!
:jest:

Pax

_________________
Flight that sends into the clouds brings wings to rest upon the boughs. Then further down to the liquid lawn, to serve as sentries for the gliding swan. Curve, a perfect turning of the line between here and Heaven, with extensions into infinitum.


Sun Jun 01, 2014 3:17 pm
Profile
Site Admin
User avatar

Joined: Tue May 03, 2011 6:06 pm
Posts: 10300
Reply with quote
Post Re: Save AndyWight, Chico and Zook Get a Room, Mags who???
UncleZook wrote:
Let the record state that I was never consulted about being added to the voting team nor assented to the poll system that Chico unanimously designed. Indeed, I have yet to cast any vote against anyone on this here burp of a forum.

Let the record state that you are indeed consulted when you read the public posts on this forum (which you clearly do) and fail to state your opposition or dissent. The reason you failed to cast any vote is that you are a game-playing sociopath just like Andy, and you were always looking for ways to manipulate the system to your advantage.

You are subtly and cleverly lying here as well, as a review of your posts would indicate. I don't have the time to assemble the evidence from all your lengthy and obfuscating posts, but this one readily springs to mind. That's enough to confirm your usual sociopathic game-playing that you were never consulted and never assented.

UncleZook wrote:
Can someone who never considered himself a part of the voting system and/or voting team ... then give meaningful consent to their removal from said voting system and/or voting team?

More astounding sociopathic game-playing on your part, Zook. So now you can't give meaningful consent?! :face:

What a sociopath you are.

UncleZook wrote:
It was Chico's decision to force me off (because I was a constant irritant pointing back at the archives and the true nature of Chico's ill-designed voting system) ... and the easiest way for him to force me off is to basically set me up with a question which I would only answer in one way, as shown in the following exchange:

Aww, Zook was "set up" by Chico because Zook is an "irritant". :lol: :lol:

That's great "twist and shout", Zook. As a sociopath, you certainly don't disappoint, and like Andy, you expose yourself with every post.

Don't worry, as a now clearly identified sociopath, you will be disqualified by me, the creator of this forum, from holding any position of power and control over other members of this forum.

_________________
It's not that we can't handle the truth. It's that they can't handle us if we know the truth.


Sun Jun 01, 2014 5:56 pm
Profile
User avatar

Joined: Fri May 06, 2011 5:11 pm
Posts: 1400
Reply with quote
Post Re: Save AndyWight, Chico and Zook Get a Room, Mags who???
UncleZook wrote:
Let the record state that I was never consulted about being added to the voting team nor assented to the poll system that Chico unanimously designed. Indeed, I have yet to cast any vote against anyone on this here burp of a forum.

Let the record state that you are indeed consulted when you read the public posts on this forum (which you clearly do) and fail to state your opposition or dissent. The reason you failed to cast any vote is that you are a game-playing sociopath just like Andy, and you were always looking for ways to manipulate the system to your advantage.

You are subtly and cleverly lying here as well, as a review of your posts would indicate. I don't have the time to assemble the evidence from all your lengthy and obfuscating posts, but this one readily springs to mind. That's enough to confirm your usual sociopathic game-playing that you were never consulted and never assented.


Not at all. It further exposes your deception and your desperation. That post was not made in the narrative of four privileged voting members - a narrative to which I had not given consent. You assumed my silence to be equivalent to consent even as I continued to disparage the narrative in my intermittent breaks of silence. The post that you are linking to was made in an earlier narrative of general voting numbers.

Keep it honest. (If that's not asking too much.)

Quote:
UncleZook wrote:
Can someone who never considered himself a part of the voting system and/or voting team ... then give meaningful consent to their removal from said voting system and/or voting team?

More astounding sociopathic game-playing on your part, Zook. So now you can't give meaningful consent?! :face:

What a sociopath you are.

UncleZook wrote:
It was Chico's decision to force me off (because I was a constant irritant pointing back at the archives and the true nature of Chico's ill-designed voting system) ... and the easiest way for him to force me off is to basically set me up with a question which I would only answer in one way, as shown in the following exchange:

Aww, Zook was "set up" by Chico because Zook is an "irritant". :lol: :lol:

That's great "twist and shout", Zook. As a sociopath, you certainly don't disappoint, and like Andy, you expose yourself with every post.

Don't worry, as a now clearly identified sociopath, you will be disqualified by me, the creator of this forum, from holding any position of power and control over other members of this forum.


I never wanted any position of power and control over others. That's your forte, remember. And the rest of your post is more desperation radiating from you whilst your human failings are being publicly examined. Still doesn't make you a sociopath. Indeed, many nonsociopaths have human failings that they would rather hide than confront honestly. That still doesn't make them sociopaths ... just makes them humans with lesser integrity.

Pax

_________________
Flight that sends into the clouds brings wings to rest upon the boughs. Then further down to the liquid lawn, to serve as sentries for the gliding swan. Curve, a perfect turning of the line between here and Heaven, with extensions into infinitum.


Sun Jun 01, 2014 6:33 pm
Profile
Site Admin
User avatar

Joined: Tue May 03, 2011 6:06 pm
Posts: 10300
Reply with quote
Post Re: Save AndyWight, Chico and Zook Get a Room, Mags who???
UncleZook wrote:
That post was not made in the narrative of four privileged voting members - a narrative to which I had not given consent.

I'm well aware of the narrative of that post. It demonstrates that you have been following the experiment that this forum represents right from the beginning. If you withheld your consent or dissension, you did it mindfully and deliberately. Your silence was deliberate.

Obviously, if you had any opposition to being a member of the Voters Group, you could have declined the responsibility at any time. This you did not do. Your actions speak much louder than your deceptive words, Zook.

UncleZook wrote:
I never wanted any position of power and control over others.

This is pure BS, as shown by your ready acquiescence to exercise the position of moderator (a position of power and control) at Avalon, Nexus, and Universal Spectrum. This is not the behavior of someone who doesn't want power and control over others. You are a sociopathic liar, meaning one who deceives and manipulates using half-truths and clever propaganda.

You expose yourself with every post, Zook.

P.S. I notice you haven't posted anything at Universal Spectrum for over three months, during which time you have been exceptional active and obnoxious here, despite having been suspended three times already. Did you lose your lofty position as "epsilonMod"? Were you demoted? Were you shunned? A fall from grace, perhaps? Were you (gasp) banned?

_________________
It's not that we can't handle the truth. It's that they can't handle us if we know the truth.


Sun Jun 01, 2014 9:49 pm
Profile
User avatar

Joined: Fri May 06, 2011 5:11 pm
Posts: 1400
Reply with quote
Post Re: Save AndyWight, Chico and Zook Get a Room, Mags who???
UncleZook wrote:
That post was not made in the narrative of four privileged voting members - a narrative to which I had not given consent.

I'm well aware of the narrative of that post. It demonstrates that you have been following the experiment that this forum represents right from the beginning. If you withheld your consent or dissension, you did it mindfully and deliberately. Your silence was deliberate.


Yes, my silence was mindful and deliberate ... as were my breaks in silence each time I questioned the integrity of the poll.

Your penchant for innuendo is front and center. I mean, if I was even remotely interested in supporting the ballot for some self-serving hidden agenda (as you imply), then why would I attack the ballot at every opportunity?
Your logic is missing.

But desperation reaches for anything it can grab, wot, Chico, ruler of United People? Is ruler a bit too harsh? I might have thought so even as late as yesterday, but your unilateral decision to ban Andy for two days by contriving a false comparison with the Screech Owl (whose banning precedent was indeed justifiable)
... leaves no room for a lighter descriptor.

Quote:
Obviously, if you had any opposition to being a member of the Voters Group, you could have declined the responsibility at any time. This you did not do. Your actions speak much louder than your deceptive words, Zook.


I did. Many times ... and each time by attacking the integrity of the polling system, e.g. my actions. The very act of me ridiculing the ballot process is understood by most English-language speaking individuals as an act of me rejecting both the ballot process and my specific ballot, especially since there is no record of me voting in the system to ban anyone.

Once again, you demonstrate deficit in understanding the logical consequences of statements.

Quote:
UncleZook wrote:
I never wanted any position of power and control over others.

This is pure BS, as shown by your ready acquiescence to exercise the position of moderator (a position of power and control) at Avalon, Nexus, and Universal Spectrum. This is not the behavior of someone who doesn't want power and control over others. You are a sociopathic liar, meaning one who deceives and manipulates using half-truths and clever propaganda.


More baseless innuendo. Your narrative of moderation and administration is one of power and control. My narrative is of burden and responsibility. Suffice to say, I've always operated within my own narrative.

That was true at Avalon where I was invited onto the team because people saw me as being fair-minded ... and when I exercised my fair-mindedness inside the MOD chamber, Sweet William did not like it because his was all about deception. So I left teh MOD chamber of my own volition. Does that sound like someone interested in power? :lol:

That was true at Nexus, where I was in the MOD chamber as it was being formed ... as low man on the totem pole at my request. Does that sound like someone interested in power and control.

And again true at Universal, where I was absorbed as part of the original moderating team ... and where I requested and was granted the low-level title of epsilonMOD. Does that sound like someone interested in your narrative of power and control? Or my narrative of burden and responsibility?

It's kind of ironic that I was never offered ... or had sought ... any position of power here at this burp of a forum. Then again, the ruler here is not interested in sharing power, at least not in action. In words, he's the good little citizen with all the right words. :lol:

I would be remiss if I didn't mention Andy's 2-day ban for what it is ... namely, Chico operating in his narrative of power and control. Then again, Chico being a genetically predisposed projectionist, it is no surprise that he projects his narrative of power unto others.

Quote:
You expose yourself with every post, Zook.
P.S. I notice you haven't posted anything at Universal Spectrum for over three months, during which time you have been exceptional active and obnoxious here, despite having been suspended three times already. Did you lose your lofty position as "epsilonMod"? Were you demoted? Were you shunned? A fall from grace, perhaps? Were you (gasp) banned?


The stationmaster at Innuendo Junction blowing his whistle again? :lol:

Nope ... none of the above. I will go back to Universal just as soon as this burp of a forum closes. I mainly came back to defend myself ... because I saw my name being drudged up by you and MuggyMad in all kinds of negative association. Then I stayed because some of the debates were moderately interesting ... and, too, because a pair of clowns started squirting their lapels at the facts and the truths. And because the string of tied napkins - some labeled sociopath and others labeled psychopath - that was being pulled out from their respective vest pockets was never-ending. I hate it when that happens. Must be quite the laundry bill.


Pax

_________________
Flight that sends into the clouds brings wings to rest upon the boughs. Then further down to the liquid lawn, to serve as sentries for the gliding swan. Curve, a perfect turning of the line between here and Heaven, with extensions into infinitum.


Mon Jun 02, 2014 5:59 am
Profile
Display posts from previous:  Sort by  
Reply to topic   [ 20 posts ]  Go to page 1, 2  Next

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 1 guest


You cannot post new topics in this forum
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum
You cannot post attachments in this forum

Search for:
Jump to:  
cron
Powered by phpBB © 2000, 2002, 2005, 2007 phpBB Group.
Designed by STSoftware.