Reply to topic  [ 20 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2
Save AndyWight, Chico and Zook Get a Room, Mags who??? 
Site Admin

Post Re: Save AndyWight, Chico and Zook Get a Room, Mags who???
UncleZook wrote:
I mean, if I was even remotely interested in supporting the ballot for some self-serving hidden agenda (as you imply), then why would I attack the ballot at every opportunity?

You didn't, as I will demonstrate.

You are quite the spinmeister, Zook, which continues to confirm your sociopathic nature. It's constant "twist and shout" from you. You can twist things around to make yourself look good as well as any sociopath. But that's what sociopaths do, and that's how they fool us so effectively.

UncleZook wrote:
I did. Many times ... and each time by attacking the integrity of the polling system, e.g. my actions. The very act of me ridiculing the ballot process is understood by most English-language speaking individuals as an act of me rejecting both the ballot process and my specific ballot, especially since there is no record of me voting in the system to ban anyone.

Oh, so clever. You must think you're the bomb.

There were four polls, three of which involved your suspension from the forum. Yes, for those three polls, you attacked the integrity of the polling system, you ridiculed the polling process, and you refused to vote. But of course you did, since these polls were about suspending you. And the fourth poll? That was about rescinding the suspension of former members, and had nothing to do with you. For that poll, you didn't attack the polling system, nor did you ridicule the polling process. You were absolutely silent. And of course, you didn't vote, for to do so would have really called attention to your hypocrisy.

UncleZook wrote:
My narrative is of burden and responsibility.

You really expect us to fall for that? Yes, you do. It's what sociopaths do.

Mon Jun 02, 2014 7:41 pm

You really expect us to fall for that? Yes, you do. It's what sociopaths do.

As you're so clever, explain how my voting rights were removed???

QRK: QifUSqn6ygXK61pEkm2g4iBY9ZcLw4g4su
FCK: FettxKyQVhsSURZt1XQxUTypwxEeBbTgUQ

Please visit http://forum.qrk.cc/ for all things Crypto!

Fri Jun 06, 2014 1:31 pm
Site Admin

andywight wrote:

Credit really has to go to Magamud and his succinct post, which was just too true for me to ignore.

Fri Jun 06, 2014 5:48 pm

andywight wrote:

Credit really has to go to Magamud and his succinct post, which was just too true for me to ignore.

It wasn't fags that removed my voting rights, it was you! Why are you so unwilling to explain the process you used?

Would it be that you're afraid of your fraudulent behavior being further exposed? :lol:

Fri Jun 06, 2014 6:57 pm
Site Admin

andywight wrote:
It wasn't fags that removed my voting rights, it was you! Why are you so unwilling to explain the process you used?

That's true. Mags provided the reason and the incentive, and my position as forum founder and administrator provided the means.

andywight wrote:
Would it be that you're afraid of your fraudulent behavior being further exposed? :lol:

With no fraudulent behavior in my background, such a fear has never even crossed my mind.

Fri Jun 06, 2014 8:18 pm

andywight wrote:

That's true. Mags provided the reason and the incentive, and my position as forum founder and administrator provided the means.

You are a slippery character, aren't you Chicodoodoo!

Would you like me to explain the meaning of the word "process" and the context it was used in?

Fri Jun 06, 2014 8:40 pm
Site Admin

andywight wrote:
Would you like me to explain the meaning of the word "process" and the context it was used in?

No need. The process was broken, thanks to two now-identified and now-disqualified sociopaths. So there's no need to exercise your deception and manipulation on the "process". The correct action was taken, sociopaths were disqualified, sociopaths are on the warpath (no surprise there), and we get to see them make asses out of themselves.

Life is good.

Fri Jun 06, 2014 8:54 pm

andywight wrote:

No need. The process was broken, thanks to two now-identified and now-disqualified sociopaths. So there's no need to exercise your deception and manipulation on the "process". The correct action was taken, sociopaths were disqualified, sociopaths are on the warpath (no surprise there), and we get to see them make asses out of themselves.

Life is good.

According to who's authority?

Fri Jun 06, 2014 9:24 pm

andywight wrote:

There's nothing succinct about one member calling another member a sociopath ... and then having the administrator join in and assist the namecaller by banning the target of the name-calling.

Keep it real, you two chuckleheads.

FTR: This has never been a free speech forum ... and Andy's latest banning for 7 days based on nothing more than Andy's attempt at keeping Chico accountable for his actions, attests to the absolute power wielded by Chico who will use any excuse to chop the speech rights of any member on this forum who dares to disagree with him.

The following exchange between Chico and Andy illustrates the level of mendacity Chico will stoop to distort narrative:
Quote:
Postby Chicodoodoo » Fri Jun 06, 2014 4:54 pm
Quote:
andywight wrote:Would you like me to explain the meaning of the word "process" and the context it was used in?

Life is good.

Reality check: Chico asked me if I had any objections to being removed from the voting group of 4 poobahs, based on my arguments against the polling system.

Here's that exchange between Chico and myself:
Quote:
Quote:
Then you would have no objections if I remove you from the group of approved voters, right? If you're not voting in the polls and contributing to the forum governance, you shouldn't have the privilege to participate. Let's leave your place to somebody else. Any objections?

Absolutely none. Go ahead. I stated as much when I said that I didn't believe in the polling system here at United People. You seem to think voting is some great prize, as opposed to the great burden that it is. I guess, with your mindset, power - even in a grain of dust - glitters like a pound of gold. From my perspective, however, polling is an act of regression to the mob. Face it, you only keep me on as a voting member because I have integrity you can use.

In essence, Chico wanted my consent to be removed ... so he trapped me in a question that I would answer in only one way, e.g. by obliging him ... and that's how he got my consent. But make no mistake, it was my consent that he sought - and got - before he removed me from the Poobahs-4.

But now, at a new depth of mendacity, Chico is trying to rewrite history by suggesting that I was disqualified because I was a sociopath.

Question begs: does one really need the consent of someone they consider a sociopath, before disqualifying that someone? (Quick answer: Of course not.)

And if one doesn't need consent, then why does Chico seek it anyways? Is he confused? Or is he gameplaying? Well, we are talking about Chicobert here, n'est-ce pas?

Checkmate.

Pax

ps: Wear the week off like a badge of honor, Andy. I have some doubts that this burp of a forum will even last that long, now that the absolute dictator is running naked into the royal bathtub yelling "Your Week Off! Your Week Off!" .

ps2: Hope Chico remembers to change the bathwater before he jumps in ... for Archimedes just ran out of it yelling "Eureka! Eureka!".

ps3: Anyways, the above excerpts illustrate that Chico (like his sidekick Mags) likes to throw the coinage "sociopath" around for political purposes, e.g. to stifle meaningful discussion. After all, he wouldn't really seek my consent if he truly believed I was a sociopath.

ps4: For the umpteenth time, none of the former Poobahs-4 are sociopaths - in respect of both threshold behaviors and the English language. Two are virtual fifth columnists slash effective gatekeepers. And of these two, one is a part-time drummer and full-time sweater-knitter in the mold of Mme. Defarge. The other is our own Chicory Dickory Diagnosing Duck ... I mean, Doc.
:jest:

ps5: Physician, heal thyself!

Flight that sends into the clouds brings wings to rest upon the boughs. Then further down to the liquid lawn, to serve as sentries for the gliding swan. Curve, a perfect turning of the line between here and Heaven, with extensions into infinitum.

Fri Jun 06, 2014 11:53 pm

Quote:
ps: Wear the week off like a badge of honor, Andy. I have some doubts that this burp of a forum will even last that long, now that the absolute dictator is running naked into the royal bathtub yelling "Your Week Off! Your Week Off!" .

ps2: Hope Chico remembers to change the bathwater before he jumps in ... for Archimedes just ran out of it yelling "Eureka! Eureka!".

ps3: Anyways, the above excerpts illustrate that Chico (like his sidekick Mags) likes to throw the coinage "sociopath" around for political purposes, e.g. to stifle meaningful discussion. After all, he wouldn't really seek my consent if he truly believed I was a sociopath.

ps4: For the umpteenth time, none of the former Poobahs-4 are sociopaths - in respect of both threshold behaviors and the English language. Two are virtual fifth columnists slash effective gatekeepers. And of these two, one is a part-time drummer and full-time sweater-knitter in the mold of Mme. Defarge. The other is our own Chicory Dickory Diagnosing Duck ... I mean, Doc.
:jest:

ps5: Physician, heal thyself!

Well I must say...highly entertaining read.

Sat Jun 07, 2014 12:42 am
Reply to topic   [ 20 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2