Reply to topic  [ 125 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 6, 7, 8, 9, 10, 11, 12, 13  Next
General Sociopathy: a rational perspective 

Post Re: General Sociopathy: a rational perspective
Yes lets focus on the violence dandy. What do you suspect? Comon tell us what your thinking. I can help better that way.

Fri May 16, 2014 1:09 am

magamud wrote:
Yes lets focus on the violence dandy. What do you suspect? Comon tell us what your thinking. I can help better that way.

I can't help you if you won't answer my questions mags!

QRK: QifUSqn6ygXK61pEkm2g4iBY9ZcLw4g4su
FCK: FettxKyQVhsSURZt1XQxUTypwxEeBbTgUQ

Please visit http://forum.qrk.cc/ for all things Crypto!

Fri May 16, 2014 1:28 am

magamud wrote:
Exceptional stuff Zook. Consider me a ghoull Zionist, alien from planet whack a mole. I bow down to your discernment. You got me pegged. I think you probably should wear a Tin Foil hat because who knows what I can do with my Zionist powers.
:lol:

Not necessary. Zionists and their lackeys derive their power from secrecy, misdirection, deception, etc. If they are subjected to the truths, the Talmudists lose their powers ... akin to vampires in the morning light, that sorta thing. In short, truthseekers and the light of day are the mortal enemies of Talmudists.

But since you feel like laughing off my evaluation of you as a fifth columnist ... no doubt, the right chess move in a position of zugzwang ... let me ask you one simple question. Is "Anti-Semitic!" a valid criticism of anything or anyone pertaining to any situation on the blue and green ... or is it a coinage manufactured for the duty of silencing opposition to the Bankster/Zionists (while they masquerade as Judeans/Semites)?

Let's all stop now to hear the pin drop. :jest:

Pax

ps: One easy way to identify an agent or agency of the banksters ... is simply to wait for them to reveal themselves in the stentorian bark of "Anti-Semite!" Indeed, it was only after you used that term several times, Mags, that I became convinced of your fifth column standing.

Flight that sends into the clouds brings wings to rest upon the boughs. Then further down to the liquid lawn, to serve as sentries for the gliding swan. Curve, a perfect turning of the line between here and Heaven, with extensions into infinitum.

Fri May 16, 2014 1:29 am

Quote:
let me ask you one simple question. Is "Anti-Semitic!" a valid criticism of anything or anyone pertaining to any situation on the blue and green

Great example zook in how one uses half truths to justify there own personal prejudices, which is due to lack of self knowledge, stemming from a lack of self courage and then projecting your inability to self analyze unto others in a setup to deny your responsibility. Some pretty insidious stuff. The mind is a terrible thing to waste Zook.

By the way, this is another mechanism of sociopathy, but Andy knows this already and of course you will just dismiss it.

Fri May 16, 2014 1:35 am

Query for Andy and Zook.

Where do you suppose violence is effecting you the most presently? If any?

Fri May 16, 2014 2:24 am

magamud wrote:
Quote:
let me ask you one simple question. Is "Anti-Semitic!" a valid criticism of anything or anyone pertaining to any situation on the blue and green

Great example zook in how one uses half truths to justify there own personal prejudices, which is due to lack of self knowledge, stemming from a lack of self courage and then projecting your inability to self analyze unto others in a setup to deny your responsibility. Some pretty insidious stuff. The mind is a terrible thing to waste Zook.

By the way, this is another mechanism of sociopathy, but Andy knows this already and of course you will just dismiss it.

Your now responding with total nonsense, which can only be intentional if you are of sound mind mags!

How can this be helping the fight against Sociopathy???

Fri May 16, 2014 2:57 am

Again, which you constantly repeat is the inability to track the mechanics of sociopathy. Very, very interesting. This might be a tell of how out of touch you are with reality Dandy. Could be numerous reasons why, but the end result is the same. You spent your time somewhere else, probably getting off on manipulating people instead of analyzing yourself. This could stem from childhood.

Poor child development could reduce your empathy level, no attachments, and if your parents were not loving, as a child your nervous system would become accustomed to a hostile world due to no love. And all those years as a child unconsciously developing your identify to this fact, until those glorious teenage years where you could use sociopathy to entertain, be charming, have power, lead a pack etc... Perhaps you over stepped your confidence and got into some trouble in those years, thinking you were invincible, but you matured from that. Honing your craft of deception, manipulating everything you have, not able to bond to true love and all this growth still possibly unbeknownst to you, until you knew no other way. And now in your age you feel strange, like something is wrong inside and the only thing that will repress those thoughts is committing more fraud.

Just speculating how a sociopath might maturate, but you know that already. No matter that you never think on it. Ill take your word for it.

Fri May 16, 2014 3:14 am

magamud wrote:
Again, which you constantly repeat is the inability to track the mechanics of sociopathy. Very, very interesting. This might be a tell of how out of touch you are with reality Dandy. Could be numerous reasons why, but the end result is the same. You spent your time somewhere else, probably getting off on manipulating people instead of analyzing yourself. This could stem from childhood.

Poor child development could reduce your empathy level, no attachments, and if your parents were not loving, as a child your nervous system would become accustomed to a hostile world due to no love. And all those years as a child unconsciously developing your identify to this fact, until those glorious teenage years where you could use sociopathy to entertain, be charming, have power, lead a pack etc... Perhaps you over stepped your confidence and got into some trouble in those years, thinking you were invincible, but you matured from that. Honing your craft of deception, manipulating everything you have, not able to bond to true love and all this growth still possibly unbeknownst to you, until you knew no other way. And now in your age you feel strange, like something is wrong inside and the only thing that will repress those thoughts is committing more fraud.

Just speculating how a sociopath might maturate, but you know that already. No matter that you never think on it. Ill take your word for it.

You're continuing to respond with total nonsense, which can only be intentional if you are of sound mind mags!

How can this be helping the fight against Sociopathy???

Fri May 16, 2014 3:20 am

Your the master of sociopathy Dandy. Im just throwing out stuff blindly seeing if it sticks. You go ahead and explain how sociopath could stem from poor child development. Or have you already posted about that? Whatever ill take your word for it. Sorry i lost focus on your expose of sociopathy. Please continue...

Fri May 16, 2014 3:29 am

magamud wrote:
Quote:

Don't merely state that I used half-truths ... prove that I used half-truths. I realize you like to hide behind generality, but please, give us the specifics. Tick tock ... tick tock ...

Is anti-Semitic a meaningful term, especially in the way it has been paraded ever since its coinage? Or is it a figurative muffler to quiet loud dissent? That's an easy enough question to answer.

Quote:

No misdirects, please.

I've already made a solid argument that none on this group meets the threshold criteria for being sociopathic, e.g. by noting that shared behaviors are not threshold behaviors.

You've frequently abused the word anti-Semite. Are you now abusing the word sociopath in the same manner? You know ... because you like to abuse words to the point that they lose real meaning? Well, I would suggest that you cease your abusive behavior ... after all, the boy who abused the word wolf became dinner.

Pax

Flight that sends into the clouds brings wings to rest upon the boughs. Then further down to the liquid lawn, to serve as sentries for the gliding swan. Curve, a perfect turning of the line between here and Heaven, with extensions into infinitum.

Fri May 16, 2014 1:37 pm
Reply to topic   [ 125 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 6, 7, 8, 9, 10, 11, 12, 13  Next