Reply to topic  [ 125 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10, 11 ... 13  Next
General Sociopathy: a rational perspective 

Post Re: General Sociopathy: a rational perspective
You are good Andy I will give you that. Would you allow Chic and I to explore your natural habitat through a one way looking glass? You would just have to pretend we don't exist, which should be easy for you. :lol:

Thu May 15, 2014 3:04 pm

magamud wrote:
:lol:

Quote:
What the fuck does this have to do with explaining the context of your comment???

Maybe you should use this as your disclaimer Andy

It should be obvious now, good folks, that Mags is little more than a fifth column tribal troll.

The evidence is mounting. In any thread that attempts an understanding of the serious issues, even issues he claims to be interested in and which he personally deems as being of utmost importance, e.g. general sociopathy ... Mags has shown more interest in arresting the understandings before they can develop than developing them; equally, posting one-line resource-wasting messenger-attacks.

We can readily conclude - if the good folks have not already concluded - that Mags has no real concern for general sociopathy (contrary to his claims) ... and is only using general sociopathy as a munching pasture in which to seed false discussion wrt the specific organized sociopaths on the roost of the bankster empire. Specific organized sociopaths with which he shares a tribal affiliation, namely, self-styled Jewishness (as per Benjamin Freedman's coinage).

Benjamin Freedman was a self-styled Jew himself ... an honest self-styled Jew. And there are many honest self-styled Jews out there, to be sure. Indeed, the vast majority of self-styled Jews are no more and no less righteous and moral than any other ethnic or religious grouping. The honest self-styled Jews have nothing in common with the bankster empire; moreover, their observation of the Talmud is tradition-oriented rather than belief-oriented. Secular than sacred commitment, if you will.

But Mags is not one of the honest self-styled Jews. He is of the dishonest faction of self-styled Jews. An active agent of the bankster empire with its predominant dishonest self-styled Jewish roost. These dishonest buggers are easily identifiable by their commitment to cover and stooge for the bankster empire. In alternative media, this commitment takes the form of trolls, trogs, and tribal animals ... and usually a combination of all three.

Only four questions remain ... is Mags being a troll in this thread?
A trog?
A tribal animal?
And if all three, in what combination?

Pax

ps: Good folks, feel free to bring this thread back to its charter topic.

Flight that sends into the clouds brings wings to rest upon the boughs. Then further down to the liquid lawn, to serve as sentries for the gliding swan. Curve, a perfect turning of the line between here and Heaven, with extensions into infinitum.

Thu May 15, 2014 3:37 pm

I'm a trolling jew holding up a fifth column :lol: I get paid by Soros and the ADL.

Zook and Andy hate Jews, are holocaust deniers, and wont let Israel defend itself. And the Federal US Govt is doing things by the letter of the law. Listen if you have a problem with the executive, legislative and judicial branches. Were going to have a problem.

Zook just try to picture my star of david on my shoulder for better identification :lol:

Thu May 15, 2014 4:51 pm
Site Admin

UncleZook wrote:
It should be obvious now, good folks, that Mags is little more than a fifth column tribal troll.

What's obvious to me is that we have two distasteful sociopaths in this forum who are beginning to join forces, i.e. organize. Zook rides to the rescue of Andy, hoping to obtain some "exchange" favors so that Zook can have his online "life" saved too when he is in danger.

We do have trolls in the forum, but Mags is not one of them. Trolls are typically sociopaths, exercising their innate psychological programming to deceive and manipulate others for their own selfish benefit. I'm sure you will remember GypsyWoman as a classic example, Zook. Andy is the latest iteration of the annoying troll, having followed me back here after I withdrew from the Quark forum because of the censorship. In that forum, Andy was focused on character assassinating me by any means possible, and when I left, the void in his pathetic life was too great, so he felt compelled to stalk me back to this forum, which he had previously quit after being unequivocally exposed as a sociopath. In fact, Andy has followed me around from forum to forum ever since he attached himself to me like a leech at Project Avalon.

I also notice that you, Zook, seem to follow me around as well, and that you also have an obsessive agenda to discredit whistle-blowers and truth-tellers. Three times you have been suspended for troll-like behavior from this forum, and each time you came back to repeat your unwavering sociopathic ways, even though you had a comfortable home and a favored position at the "private club" forum known as Universal Spectrum and had no real need to participate in this "runt of a forum", as you call it. So it would appear that, like Andy, your only reason for being here is your trolling activities, and you can't help yourself to do anything else, because that's the way sociopaths are.

UncleZook wrote:
ps: Good folks, feel free to bring this thread back to its charter topic.

Still trying to steer the "good folks", eh Zook? Isn't that what sociopaths do? Why, yes! That's exactly what they do, deceive and manipulate the Followers. Why don't you explain again to the "good folks" how there are no sociopaths operating in this forum. That's exactly what a sociopath would do.

Thu May 15, 2014 6:11 pm

magamud wrote:
I'm a trolling jew holding up a fifth column :lol: I get paid by Soros and the ADL.

The specific payroll tentacle of the banskter octopus that renumerates you, Mags, for propaganda and misdirection, is not that important. It may be Soros, or it may be ADL, or perhaps it's Sunstein ... or Google @$2,000/week for typing disinformation into the information arrays and/or helping redact Wikipedia for the Zionist agenda.

In the end, Mags ... your many generalizing pseudo-arguments; your redirection of focus away from the specific fiat-financed organization of sociopaths pushing for FSD, towards a cul-de-sac of navel-gazes on dry subjects like general sociopathy; your frequent use of the contrived Zionist shibboleths "antiSemitic" and "Holocaust-denier!", e.g. in an attempt to silence opponents and scuttle debate about damning literature such as The Protocols, The Talmud, Benjamin Freedman's essay on the origins of 'Jew', etc.; your masked support for Zionist soups (CIA, Mossad, MI6, etc.) and unmasked support for their psychological operations (Wikileaks, Anonymous, Occupy Wall Street, sundry Color Revolutions, etc.) and their agents (Assange, Kokesh, Palast, Snowden, Appelbaum, etc.) ... in the end, Mags, the preponderance of self-originated behavior indicts you for what you are: a Talmudic tribal animal with ancestry outside Biblical Judea (perhaps the Caucusus) in the duty of tribal allegiance to the roost of the bankster empire as it pushes for FSD.

You have no choice but to make light of your complicity.

Quote:
Zook and Andy hate Jews, are holocaust deniers, and wont let Israel defend itself. And the Federal US Govt is doing things by the letter of the law. Listen if you have a problem with the executive, legislative and judicial branches. Were going to have a problem.

Like I said, pointers to hating Jews and denying Holocaust ... is a main thrust in Mags modus operandi. Of course, there is ample evidence in the archives to protect me from both spurious charges. And I haven't seen Andy hate Jews or deny the Holocaust, so we can assume that Mags is just throwing things against the wall in the hopes that they will stick there long enough for him to assemble frames around them, sell tickets, and hold an art exhibition.

Then again, trolls and tribal animals don't plan around the evidence; they plan in spite of it. In short, they make things up whole without care or concern for believability. They've already signed over their souls to beelzebub and his attorneys, so it's not like they would be averse to the idea of lying. And trogs are too stupid to plan anything, they just do as they are told and munch carrots.

Quote:
Zook just try to picture my star of david on my shoulder for better identification :lol:

It takes a ghoul to seek profit - even minimally - from the suffering of those who were actually forced to wear a Star of David prior to their ill-fated train passage to Hitler's concentration camps. You, Mags, are a pampered perpetrating self-styled Jew of the 21st century who has nothing in common with the victimized self-styled Jews of wartime mid-20th century Europe.

Free fact: Hitler was financed by bankster self-styled Jews and their network of the time. These perpetrating central-banking elitist self-styled Jews and their carrot-munching minions ... are a breed apart from the victimized nonbanking common mass self-styled Jews, many of whom perished in the Holocaust (here, it must be stated that the real nature of the Holocaust - including the number estimated to have perished - is being misreported by the perpetrators and their agencies of propaganda). Norman Finkelstein is an excellent read on the subject. One should also know the story of the Two Auschwitz Plaques to get a feel for The Holocaust Industry and the deceptions engaged by the Simon Wiesenthal Center:

http://rense.com/general62/auch.htm

beginExcerpt
It is far past time for an international investigation conducted by truly impartial scientists, researchers and scholars into the reality of Auschwitz to properly and as accurately as possible bring history into accord with the facts. Peoples of all religions and persuasions have a right to such facts. So far, as the following data demonstrates, much of it from the world's foremost Jewish Holocaust scholars, we are a long way from a consensus on the truth of what happened at Auschwitz in WWII.

The Plaques At Auschwitz

The ever declining numbers of alleged dead at Auschwitz are graphically illustrated by the plaques from the camp.

The first is the plaque that was on display at the Auschwitz camp from 1948 until 1989 and states "4 million" victims perished.

The second plaque currently on display at Auschwitz has the dramatically reduced number of victims to now only "1.5 million"...a casual reduction in the number of deaths by an incredible 2.5 million.

So, the official deaths at Auschwitz drop by a stunning 2.5 million, but the legendary overall Holocaust figure of 6,000,000 dead remains the same...
end

But Mags will never discuss such topics as the two Auschwitz plaques ... not with any real interest or purpose in mind. His duty is to keep the fog ... and when the natural fog on the topic dissipates, to make sure the fog machine never runs out of fuel.

Pax

Flight that sends into the clouds brings wings to rest upon the boughs. Then further down to the liquid lawn, to serve as sentries for the gliding swan. Curve, a perfect turning of the line between here and Heaven, with extensions into infinitum.

Thu May 15, 2014 7:19 pm

Exceptional stuff Zook. Consider me a ghoull Zionist, alien from planet whack a mole. I bow down to your discernment. You got me pegged. I think you probably should wear a Tin Foil hat because who knows what I can do with my Zionist powers.

:lol:

And Andy lets not forget your powers of perception. What do you think I am? A delusional lying fraud, living in commando virtual world mimicking a John Jones cult for retards?
That sounds about right. Please fellas, I'm in awe of your perception and abilities to communicate. Add to anything I've missed. Please your grace continue...

Thu May 15, 2014 8:31 pm

Andy and Zook are on Mars. Zook is a complete Zionist gatekeeper. Im sure he could say abracadabra and everything would be about the Jews.

Dandy, is a complete fraud, who cannot discern apples from oranges. He has no thoughts of his own, thinks he's invisible and lives in an ivory tower. Amazing stuff. How lucky can I get!

Thu May 15, 2014 11:57 pm

magamud wrote:
And Andy lets not forget your powers of perception. What do you think I am? A delusional lying fraud, living in commando virtual world mimicking a John Jones cult for retards?
That sounds about right. Please fellas, I'm in awe of your perception and abilities to communicate. Add to anything I've missed. Please your grace continue...

There's no need for this verbal aggression mags, you only have to ask!

You're without doubt delusional mags and clearly live out your revolutionary fantasy's through cult media personality's. As to you being a "liar", I'm not sure, you've certainly shown a manipulative side to your nature as evidenced by your constant game playing dodging questions and trying to cover up your often complete lack of comprehension in what you say. Is magamud a fraud, I would to say yes, remember your public proclamation about marching on DC with a loaded gun, but never did or even gave a explanation as to why you didn't?

It's also clear you support violence and no doubt harbour violent tendencies!

QRK: QifUSqn6ygXK61pEkm2g4iBY9ZcLw4g4su
FCK: FettxKyQVhsSURZt1XQxUTypwxEeBbTgUQ

Please visit http://forum.qrk.cc/ for all things Crypto!

Fri May 16, 2014 12:12 am

Quote:

Splendid analysis Andy, glad your thinking :thumbup: Continue please, this is very educational. Is there anything else I could be? Lets see, lying, manipulating, delusional, angry, violent, hmmm, can't think of anything else. What did I miss dandy?

Fri May 16, 2014 12:17 am

magamud wrote:
Quote:

Splendid analysis Andy, glad your thinking :thumbup: Continue please, this is very educational. Is there anything else I could be? Lets see, lying, manipulating, delusional, angry, violent, hmmm, can't think of anything else. What did I miss dandy?

Lets focus for now on your support for violence, have you ever been in a real fight?

QRK: QifUSqn6ygXK61pEkm2g4iBY9ZcLw4g4su
FCK: FettxKyQVhsSURZt1XQxUTypwxEeBbTgUQ

Please visit http://forum.qrk.cc/ for all things Crypto!

Fri May 16, 2014 12:40 am
Reply to topic   [ 125 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10, 11 ... 13  Next