Reply to topic  [ 125 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7 ... 13  Next
General Sociopathy: a rational perspective 
Site Admin

Post Re: General Sociopathy: a rational perspective
andywight wrote:
My apologies UncleZook for helping Chico n mags derail this topic, I guess it's just not in my nature to let people starve, even if they are trolls!

Thank god Andy is here to save us from the trolls!

Where would we be without him?

(Come to think of it, without him we were troll-free!)

andywight wrote:
I believe this documentary compliments your OP.

Psychiatry is what happens when psychopaths and sociopaths get a hold of psychology in order to twist it around to serve their purposes. Why do you think psychopathy has been "softened" in the DSM-V to Antisocial Personality Disorder?

By the time DSM-VIII is released, psychopathy (formerly the "morally insane") will be called Enhanced Social Personality NewOrder!

Wed May 07, 2014 8:41 pm

andywight wrote:
My apologies UncleZook for helping Chico n mags derail this topic, I guess it's just not in my nature to let people starve, even if they are trolls!
I believe this documentary compliments your OP.

Thanks for the video, Andy. The topic of sociopathy is a dry one for me ... not really my cup of tea ... but since the topic is being abused by Chico and Mags, a little research into the topic is probably necessary.

Pax

Flight that sends into the clouds brings wings to rest upon the boughs. Then further down to the liquid lawn, to serve as sentries for the gliding swan. Curve, a perfect turning of the line between here and Heaven, with extensions into infinitum.

Wed May 07, 2014 9:50 pm

psychopaths and sociopaths

The way you've separated "psychopaths and sociopaths" here leads me to believe that you feel there is a difference between them, can you please explain this difference?

QRK: QifUSqn6ygXK61pEkm2g4iBY9ZcLw4g4su
FCK: FettxKyQVhsSURZt1XQxUTypwxEeBbTgUQ

Please visit http://forum.qrk.cc/ for all things Crypto!

Thu May 08, 2014 1:04 am

Psychopaths can be more violent then sociopaths. Sociopaths can be this way unbeknownst to themselves. This might be true with psychopaths but the denial would be very extreme. Understanding how general sociopathy has infected our species is very important. That is the more subtle part that has become associated normal. It really comes down to truth seeking. If you are not seeking the truth then what are you doing? And when psychopaths are in control of defining human ethics in this technocratic system currently, the stakes for not truth seeking can be incomprehensible.

Thu May 08, 2014 3:27 am
Site Admin

UncleZook wrote:
Thanks for the video, Andy. The topic of sociopathy is a dry one for me ... not really my cup of tea ... but since the topic is being abused by Chico and Mags, a little research into the topic is probably necessary.

Have either you or Andy watched this video? I doubt it. It originates from the Citizens Commission on Human Rights (CCHR), an anti-psychiatry organization founded by the Church of Scientology (shades of Bill Ryan!) and psychiatrist Thomas Szasz. It is a classic propaganda piece which uses "shock and awe" to hypnotize the Followers into toeing a prescribed line.

While it is true that psychiatry has a lot to answer for, and did eagerly adopt a lot of psychology (and medicine) in its pursuit of profits, that does not mean that psychology, the study of human behavior, is also a con-game. That psychiatry is largely a con-game is probably the result of sociopaths in its positions of power and control.

Note that this propaganda film echoes the Holocaust myth exactly as the Zionist sociopaths originally engineered it.

Money ruins everything. Psychiatry is what happens when sociopaths decide to profit from aberrant human behavior. Fortunately, I'm not proposing curing sociopaths. There appears to be no cure. What I propose is that sociopaths be identified and disqualified from positions of power and control. It's not torture, it's not a money-maker, and it's not harmful. It's also not propaganda. And lo and behold, such a solution would likely have prevented the abuses of historical psychiatry, which largely stemmed from sociopaths leading the field.

Nice game-playing Andy, but you're busted.

Thu May 08, 2014 4:27 am

Have either you or Andy watched this video? I doubt it. It originates from the Citizens Commission on Human Rights (CCHR), an anti-psychiatry organization founded by the Church of Scientology (shades of Bill Ryan!) and psychiatrist Thomas Szasz. It is a classic propaganda piece which uses "shock and awe" to hypnotize the Followers into toeing a prescribed line.

I wasn't aware that the CoS was behind this documentary, which would normally send up red flags, lets see if our amateur psychiatrist/sociopath-hunter can actually back up his bold words with anything this time!

Assuming your correct and using your favorite definition of the word "propaganda" which means this video is a mixture of truth and lies, can you point out the lies?

Remember Chicodoodoo, not being unable to back up what you say = BS!

Thu May 08, 2014 11:35 am

This video is so important that it deserves its own thread. But I don't want the good folks chasing threads across this burp of a forum and missing the convergence of meaning. So I will analyze it here in this thread.

I'm now only 25 minutes into the video and already I've seen enough evidence to warrant the immediate cessation of the entire field, which is nothing more than a front for drug running, eugenics, and population control (quantitative and qualitative). Psychiatry s a polite term for what it really is, a cage to imprison minds ... to match the cage system that has been erected to imprison bodies. In neither case is justice allowed priority over commerce. The morality of the Ten Commandments (e.g. thou shall not kill) displaced by the morality of the eugenicists (e.g. thou shall kill the undesirables).

Whatever gains that might be had in the study of the human mind - ostensibly for the treatment of mind disease - pale in comparison to the losses incurred at the individual and species level of humanity. The evil potential in man's nature is given all kinds of outlet in the pseudoscientific field of psychiatry, which is the fraternal twin of psychology (the mother of psychopathy/sociopathy).

I will comment further after I've finished watching the video (which is difficult to watch because of the nature of the subject matter). But for now, I will confidently state that the study of sociopathy is first and foremost an element in the pursuit of eugenics. The proponents of the study of sociopathy are nothing if not the memetic descendants of the founders of eugenics (e.g. Francis Galton and his ilk).

Sociopathy itself is just a modern description of what people have known for millennia, namely, that there is aberrance in man's nature on both sides of a threshold. The aberrance on the extreme side of this threshold is evil. Evil is being currently redefined as sociopathy (in the duty of scientific dictatorship). To this, we note that there is no shortage of Dr. Strangeloves - organic gargoyles contriving methods of mind control in sundry labs across sundry sciences - waiting to invent new terms for giggles and greenbacks ... the unity of commerce and privileged knowledge, set against the innocence of trusting ignorant masses. It's not surprising that Chico periodically declares that only 10% (or so) can even identify sociopathy. I mean, when a new computer language comes along, the limited-time opportunity to make a quick fortune is presented to those programmers willing to learn the language before it becomes a common language. That sorta thing.

To complete the thought, the aberrance on the moderate side of the threshold is sin ... good men being trapped by temptation and other vices. We have lived with evil ... and we have lived with sin ... for millennia, long before the field of psychiatry was invented, and even longer before the term sociopathy was coined. We will continue to do so long after the Talmudist empire and its perverted moral dichotomy of the chosen and the unchosen ... finds its ruins. IMO.

Pax

Flight that sends into the clouds brings wings to rest upon the boughs. Then further down to the liquid lawn, to serve as sentries for the gliding swan. Curve, a perfect turning of the line between here and Heaven, with extensions into infinitum.

Thu May 08, 2014 1:49 pm
Site Admin

UncleZook wrote:
I'm now only 25 minutes into the video and already I've seen enough evidence to warrant the immediate cessation of the entire field, which is nothing more than a front for drug running, eugenics, and population control (quantitative and qualitative). Psychiatry s a polite term for what it really is, a cage to imprison minds ... to match the cage system that has been erected to imprison bodies. In neither case is justice allowed priority over commerce. The morality of the Ten Commandments (e.g. thou shall not kill) displaced by the morality of the eugenicists (e.g. thou shall kill the undesirables).

I pretty much agree. Psychiatry is a corruption of psychology primarily by the hands of sociopaths. The sociopathic lust for power and control makes psychiatry the perfect vehicle for enslaving individuals.

UncleZook wrote:
The evil potential in man's nature is given all kinds of outlet in the pseudoscientific field of psychiatry, which is the fraternal twin of psychology (the mother of psychopathy/sociopathy).

Wrong. Now you're just trying to discredit sociopathy in order to whitewash your own personal psychological makeup. Psychology is not the fraternal twin of psychiatry. That is a deliberate deception and manipulation on your part. Psychiatry is the abomination that sociopaths have created from psychology and medicine.

UncleZook wrote:
I will confidently state that the study of sociopathy is first and foremost an element in the pursuit of eugenics.

Wrong again. In fact, this "confident statement" of yours is ridiculous. Sociopathy, like psychology, has nothing to do with eugenics. This is just more deception and manipulation. You are demonstrating the intensity, frequency, and nature of the behavior that you spoke of here that helps us identify sociopaths. It would be completely in character for a sociopath trying to discredit sociopathy to turn it into a witch hunt. And that's what you are trying to do.

UncleZook wrote:
Evil is being currently redefined as sociopathy (in the duty of scientific dictatorship).

Once you get started, you just can't help yourself, can you. The sociopath in you steps into the limelight and takes control.

Yes, a lot of evil does tend to come from sociopaths, but that does not mean we are redefining evil as sociopathy. It is completely unreasonable to make such an exaggeration, which is just another attempt from you at deception and manipulation.

UncleZook wrote:
We have lived with evil ... and we have lived with sin ... for millennia, long before the field of psychiatry was invented, and even longer before the term sociopathy was coined. We will continue to do so long after the Talmudist empire and its perverted moral dichotomy of the chosen and the unchosen ... finds its ruins.

You are just doing your typical "twist and shout" here using banal truisms. What's important is the amount of evil and sin we have been forced to tolerate, and the reason we have been forced to tolerate it, which is completely preventable by simply identifying and managing sociopaths.

Thu May 08, 2014 4:19 pm

I wasn't aware that the CoS was behind this documentary, which would normally send up red flags, lets see if our amateur psychiatrist/sociopath-hunter can actually back up his bold words with anything this time!

Assuming your correct and using your favorite definition of the word "propaganda" which means this video is a mixture of truth and lies, can you point out the lies?

Remember Chicodoodoo, not being unable to back up what you say = BS!

psychopaths and sociopaths

The way you've separated "psychopaths and sociopaths" here leads me to believe that you feel there is a difference between them, can you please explain this difference?

Thu May 08, 2014 10:58 pm

Zook and Andy I am curious, are you unable to discern what is and what is not beneficial from psychology?

This query then could translate to ALL levels of human civics. Politics, money, police, medical, regulatory boards, military, etc.............

Fri May 09, 2014 12:11 am
Reply to topic   [ 125 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7 ... 13  Next