Reply to topic  [ 125 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 13  Next
General Sociopathy: a rational perspective 

Post Re: General Sociopathy: a rational perspective
UncleZook wrote:
Sure, like the boy that enabled the fight against the wolf by shouting "Wolf!" at every opportunity.

In that story, there was no wolf. But what if wolves in sheep's clothing were infiltrating the flock, and the boy was aware of it. He tries to alert the villagers, but they do not see through the sheepskin disguise the wolves employ. They laugh at the boy, ignore him, and call him a fool.

But in this case, the boy is right.

You're the boy in the story ... not in a hypothetical interpretation of the story.

Quote:
UncleZook wrote:
Correct application is the subjective mind of the applier.

Oh, that's rich. Suddenly, when it suits your argument, the existence of sociopathy becomes subjective. Your hypocrisy knows no bounds, Zook.

Not at all. I was alluding to the many applications of it here on this forum ... totally subjective. Not one iota of objectivity in any of the applications.

Quote:
UncleZook wrote:
Indeed, Mags is only a post away from being inscribed into Chico's notebook of sociopathy, himself ... and always has been.

Now you're falling back on your worn-out argument that exposing sociopathy is just a rabid witch hunt.

The applications of it on this forum have been nothing more and nothing short of a witch hunt.

I'm sure there exists objective criteria to identify real sociopaths, e.g. specific aberrant behavior (in nature, frequency, and/or intensity) that is exclusive to sociopaths and not found in nonsociopaths. But objective criteria have yet to be introduced in this forum.

The only criteria for sociopathy that have been tabled to date has been largely bad behavior that is found commonly in most nonsociopaths, e.g. nonaberrant natures, frequencies and/or intensities of stuff like narcissism, self-righteousness, ego, infallibility, projection, deception, manipulation, gameplaying, etc. ... the kind of stuff Chico and Mags are famous and fabulous for. But it would be incorrect to call either of them sociopaths just for having nonaberrant levels of unsavory behavior. It is sufficient to call them nonsociopaths that behave badly. That is, if we are to respect the objective criteria that separates true sociopaths from true nonsociopaths (criteria that is discussed at length elsewhere and yet to be introduced on this forum).

Quote:
Really, Zook, your behavior just keeps exposing your psychology, once the observer truly understands the characteristics of sociopathy. It wasn't long ago that you yourself were arguing that only behavioral analysis can indicate sociopathy. When behavioral analysis is applied to you, you denounce it as subjective and a witch hunt. Interesting hypocrisy, no?

Not at all. Aberrant behavior of a specific nature, intensity and frequency can indeed indicate clinical sociopathy. But you two kindergarten madhatters toss the moniker around for all occasions, natures, intensities and frequencies. It's not stretching the elastic beyond the point of snap, to say that anything that moves has better than three-quarter odds of being labeled a sociopath in the twindependent worlds of Chico and Mags.

Pax

Flight that sends into the clouds brings wings to rest upon the boughs. Then further down to the liquid lawn, to serve as sentries for the gliding swan. Curve, a perfect turning of the line between here and Heaven, with extensions into infinitum.

Mon May 05, 2014 7:55 pm

This is genius stuff Zook I salute you.

Quote:
Not one iota of objectivity in any of the applications.

How many years have I watched you post? You should be glad I did not find out sooner.
Quote:
The applications of it on this forum have been nothing more and nothing short of a witch hunt.

Quote:
I'm sure there exists objective criteria to identify real sociopaths

Oh well thank god I can say its a lion when I see a lion mien Kamp Spook. You would want to disqualify the obvious for some run down the psychological rabbit hole to buy yourself some time, so you can try and remanipulate your appearance, sabotage, usurp and character assassinate your next patsy. That is your pattern you do over and over and over again. I can tell by the years of watching your behavior which hasn't changed because it has never been challenged. But thanks god you have a strong Ego to keep defending your ignorance. And let me ask you, where do you think that Ego of yours came from? Manufactured psychological think tanks I tell you. Your defending the Con you moron! You could always get out of this game your playing Zook and just be open minded to this inquiry.

Just perfect Zook, you disclose your own knowledge of sociopathy here. You think the only objective way to identify sociopathy is through "Bad Behavior". :lol: You are looking for the obvious. Unfortunately your perspective has discounted all the objectivity I have put in this board on the subject. You could say it's right under your nose. None the less, its good enough that you are now learning to keep your Ad hominem hyperbole newspeak machine at a reduced speed.

Quote:
But you two kindergarten madhatters

Christ there are two disassociated Spooks. Zook you don't even see this as slander, and when I tit for tat this, its now, with your new attack perspective, reason to be classified as a sociopath. In genius. You adapt quickly, but I will play your game of respect no problem. I don't think you can help yourself and when you cross the line either unconsciously or consciously, I am going to rebuke you.

Quote:
to say that anything that moves has better than three-quarter odds of being labeled a sociopath in the twindependent worlds of Chico and Mags.

You just show your lack of awareness here Zook. Sociopathy is absolutely the most important subject facing mankind, my body of work on this board shows how I sift what is sociopathic and what is not. Nice try...

Mon May 05, 2014 9:02 pm
Site Admin

UncleZook wrote:
I'm sure there exists objective criteria to identify real sociopaths, e.g. specific aberrant behavior (in nature, frequency, and/or intensity) that is exclusive to sociopaths and not found in nonsociopaths.

Oh, now that's a clever ploy -- you wish to make the identifying behavior exclusive to sociopaths! Once again, this deceptive game-playing of yours makes it easy to identify you as a sociopath. You are doing everything in your power to sabotage the ready identification of sociopaths, just to protect your own skin. You "twist and shout" that it's a witch-hunt, it's completely subjective, it's psychology (a "soft science", you claim). Now you want identification of sociopaths to be based on behavior exclusive to them!

Sorry, Zook, but it doesn't work that way (as you well know). Sociopaths exhibit the same behaviors found in normal people, but because sociopaths lack empathy, behaviors normally tempered by empathy become amplified. As a result, sociopaths are more callous, more dishonest, more secretive, more manipulative, more arrogant, more shameless, more irresponsible, more selfish, and more uncaring. So your hope is to sneak by us an impossible criteria for identifying sociopaths, thereby making it impossible for us to identify you as a sociopath!

Well, I'm going to have to dust off a term that Andy overuses and employs in an amateurish manner, but which is entirely appropriate here.

You're busted (again), Zook.

Mon May 05, 2014 10:30 pm

Well, I'm going to have to dust off a term that Andy overuses and employs in an amateurish manner, but which is entirely appropriate here.

Really, just out of interest and for clarity, how many "Busted" threads have you started here?

QRK: QifUSqn6ygXK61pEkm2g4iBY9ZcLw4g4su
FCK: FettxKyQVhsSURZt1XQxUTypwxEeBbTgUQ

Please visit http://forum.qrk.cc/ for all things Crypto!

Tue May 06, 2014 1:49 am
Site Admin

andywight wrote:
Really, just out of interest and for clarity, how many "Busted" threads have you started here?

Like I told you, Andy, there is no quota on the truth. If the shoe fits, you will wear it.

Tue May 06, 2014 2:15 am

andywight wrote:

Like I told you, Andy, there is no quota on the truth. If the shoe fits, you will wear it.

How many have I started?

Tue May 06, 2014 2:22 am
Site Admin

andywight wrote:
How many have I started?

How many posts have you written character assassinating someone?

Tue May 06, 2014 5:10 am

andywight wrote:
How many have I started?

How many posts have you written character assassinating someone?

Stop your delusions, Chico. Whatever number of posts Andy has in the ledger of character assassination pales in comparison to the number next to your name. You're even more prodigious than Mags ... and that's saying something because character assassination is Mags' bread and butter.

The archives have all the proof.

FWIW, the sundry 'busted' threads are about as subjective as things get in the hot of the third density on the third planet. A gedanken tweak of the floundering third degree, if you will, kept alive by the dedicated imagination and tireless effort of a third-grade matriculant masquerading as the authoritative sleuth on sociopathy.

Heal thyself, physician ... and join the fraternity of the real.

Pax

Flight that sends into the clouds brings wings to rest upon the boughs. Then further down to the liquid lawn, to serve as sentries for the gliding swan. Curve, a perfect turning of the line between here and Heaven, with extensions into infinitum.

Tue May 06, 2014 11:11 am

andywight wrote:

Allow me to answer my own question so we don't have to deal with any more of Chicodoodoo's rambling attempts at deflecting from the truth:

"Busted" Topics started by Chicodoodoo!

"Busted" Topics started by andywight!

Tue May 06, 2014 4:26 pm
Site Admin

UncleZook wrote:
Stop your delusions, Chico. Whatever number of posts Andy has in the ledger of character assassination pales in comparison to the number next to your name.

I would ask you to stop your delusions, but it is clear than you cannot. You don't know the difference between character assassination and the necessary observation and analysis required for truth-seeking. And yes, the evidence that this is so is indeed recorded for posterity in the forum for all to see. I encourage anyone interested to do their own research and come to their own conclusions, rather than take the word of a game-playing sociopath renowned for "twist and shout".

Tue May 06, 2014 5:47 pm
Reply to topic   [ 125 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 13  Next