Reply to topic  [ 51 posts ]  Go to page 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next
Trance-Formation - Max Igan 

Post Trance-Formation - Max Igan
Hello Everyone,

If you don't know him already, please meet the dulcit-toned Ozzy, Max Igan with his new film offering. :D

http://www.youtube.com/user/aodscarecrow?gl=AU&hl=en-GB

Enjoy
Lily de Cuir

Tue Apr 17, 2012 10:03 am

Post Re: Trance-Formation - Max Igan
Max is located near Byron Bay, Australia, where I live. This is his website.

http://thecrowhouse.com/home.html

Cheers,
Lily

Tue Apr 17, 2012 10:05 am

Something so simple and yet so obvious.

We need to stand shoulder to shoulder.

How do we initiate this though? Seems like an impossible task.

Hey, may be we could formulate some sort of vaccine of our own, the kind that deadens cells responsible for inducing apathy and inertia. Opposition Defiant Disorder or something. :twisted:

Tue Apr 17, 2012 11:28 am

Hi nongen,

Tried to send a reply 5 minutes ago, but everything froze. Take 2!

Max has been saying for awhile that he wanted to make a film for the ordinary person to digest, something not too 'woo woo'. I think this fits the bill. I'm up to part 5. Nothing new for any of us here. But I think a good one to pass onto unawakened family and friends, it's not too 'out there'. Well, not up to part 5 anyway.

Check out his website too. I love Max, but then I'm biased, he's a Byron Boy and I could listen to his voice all day long, lol....

I download and listen to a lot of his podcasts.

Cheers,
Lily

Tue Apr 17, 2012 11:54 am

I certainly will Lily, perhaps a more simpler message is easier to spread! Thanks for the info.

Wed Apr 18, 2012 3:51 pm

Earth Situation Critical

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wFev9kblZbk

Sat Apr 26, 2014 6:19 pm

For those that have lost confidence in our resident 50/50 mixers, Mags and Chico, and their mixed promotions (you know, truths half the time and lies the other half) ... let me chime in and endorse Max Igan and Ken O'Keefe. They both appear to be the real deal.

Here's a great video of Igan and O'Keefe exposing Patrick Clawson, a Zionist stooge speaking at the Washington Institute For Near East Studies.

Max Igan & Ken O'Keefe in Gaza - False Flags & America's 'National Interest' - September 2012:

Pax

Flight that sends into the clouds brings wings to rest upon the boughs. Then further down to the liquid lawn, to serve as sentries for the gliding swan. Curve, a perfect turning of the line between here and Heaven, with extensions into infinitum.

Sat Apr 26, 2014 7:54 pm
Site Admin

UncleZook wrote:
For those that have lost confidence in our resident 50/50 mixers, Mags and Chico, and their mixed promotions (you know, truths half the time and lies the other half) ... let me chime in and endorse Max Igan and Ken O'Keefe.

While you try desperately to bad-mouth the non-sociopaths on this forum who have dared to expose your sociopathic behavior to the public, I have been listening to a Max Igan lecture that Max did last month, which I found by chance after listening to the Max Igan broadcast that Magamud posted above. Max talks about sociopaths, Khazars, and Palestinians in the video below. Yes, Zook, you heard right -- sociopaths. Even O'Keefe talks about sociopaths at the end of the video you just posted.

So you rush to endorse Max Igan with your grandstanding claim that Chico and Magamud are only here to deceive and manipulate, but not old reliable UncleZook, the only real truth-seeker on the forum, who is now officially attaching himself to Max Igan's coattails. Is that some form of integrity by association, coming from the same blowhard who judged so many whistle-blowers as guilty by association?

Your sociopathic game-playing is truly pathetic, Zook. You expose yourself with every post, and you don't even know it.

Note that Igan endorses Howard Zinn at the end of this video, someone you have judged to be a gatekeeper. By Zook logic, Igan is guilty by association, and must also be considered a gatekeeper. Zook, of course, is full of she-ite. The Zinn quote Igan highlights is talking about the Followers, the 80% that obey the mind influence constructed by the Sociopaths. Isn't this what Zook is trying to do as well right here on the forum, i.e. herd the Followers into his propaganda corral?

Mon Apr 28, 2014 2:39 am

Zook is a ball of confusion. Poor souls....

Mon Apr 28, 2014 9:40 am

UncleZook wrote:
For those that have lost confidence in our resident 50/50 mixers, Mags and Chico, and their mixed promotions (you know, truths half the time and lies the other half) ... let me chime in and endorse Max Igan and Ken O'Keefe.

While you try desperately to bad-mouth the non-sociopaths on this forum who have dared to expose your sociopathic behavior to the public, I have been listening to a Max Igan lecture that Max did last month, which I found by chance after listening to the Max Igan broadcast that Magamud posted above.

Our problem is not just civil obedience as per Howard Zinn's statement that Igan quoted ... it''s also mendacity.
Mags and you, Chico, are experts in chopping context, promoting false understandings, oversimplification, binary thinking, projecting behaviors onto others, deception, manipulation, apologizing for the system's operators, etc. ... the whole suite of mendacity.

Never once did I badmouth an entity called 'nonsociopaths' (as you allege). When I badmouthed individuals, whether they be sociopaths, nonsociopaths, nonempaths, empaths ... yes, even empaths ... it was warranted by their behavior in the moment. Two of those warrants are the contrived charge of sociopath hurled at Zook by a mechanistic nonempath (Chico) and the derivative drumbeat by a tribal animal (Mags). The administrator of this forum has amply demonstrated that he is not interested in the pursuit of truths. He is interested in divergence, creating confusion, obfuscation, simplification, oversimplification, generalization, overgeneralization, ad hominem, etc. ... and of course, 50/50 fact mixing.

Then, when I support any of the truths in his 50/50 mix which I am obliged to do (both as a truthseeker and an empath) ... he's ready to pounce on Zook with a prepared charge of hypocrisy for not also supporting the lies in his 50/50 mix.

The whole suite of mendacity, good folks.

Quote:
Max talks about sociopaths, Khazars, and Palestinians in the video below. Yes, Zook, you heard right -- sociopaths. Even O'Keefe talks about sociopaths at the end of the video you just posted.

And from time to time, Zook also talks about sociopaths, Khazars, and Palestinians right here on this very forum. Indeed, when Zook talks about the organization of sociopaths, he's not alluding to an organization of Ninja Turtles or anyone else. The reference to sociopaths and sociopathy is given and implied as required ... not fixated upon for a goose chase (as per Chico and Mags, our resident mendacitors).

To wit, sociopaths (mechanistic nonempaths in the 4-set model) run the Talmudic organization ... sociopaths (vampiric sociopaths in the 4-set model) hench for the nonempaths running the Talmudic organization. So when anyone talks about Talmudic organization, bankster pyramid, Zionist capstone ... they are necessarily talking about sociopaths.

Why does Chico think we should be surprised about this fact or pay special attention to it? Information redundancy in the duty of wasting time?

Quote:
So you rush to endorse Max Igan with your grandstanding claim that Chico and Magamud are only here to deceive and manipulate, but not old reliable UncleZook, the only real truth-seeker on the forum, who is now officially attaching himself to Max Igan's coattails.

Not at all. Max Igan appears to be a fellow truthseeker. Who knows, if he were to read my assessment of Zinn (based on Zinn's endorsement of the blowback Bedouin attack theory to explain 9/11/2001, after the evidence for Inside Job had weighed in) ... then perhaps Igan would reassess his own opinion of Zinn. That said, we really don't know what that opinion is ... just because he quoted a profound statement made by Zinn doesn't mean he endorses all of Zinn's work. I'm sure Chomsky also fooled a lot of people by making profound statements heer and there.

Don't oversimplify things, you calculating, opportunistic, oversimplifiying, binary thinker. Try to retain the larger narrative and complexity. I realize that narrative and complexity are your mortal enemies, Chico, but do try and overcome your aversions. FWIW, genuine truthseekers don't seek the coat-tails of other truthseekers, we seek the truths. That's our raison-d-etre.

Get it, Cupid?

Quote:
Is that some form of integrity by association, coming from the same blowhard who judged so many whistle-blowers as guilty by association?

Everyone that I had so far judged, has earned that judgment via a preponderance. Association is just one part of the preponderance. Again, you are manipulating things by isolating one part from the preponderance and grandstanding with it.

Quote:
Your sociopathic game-playing is truly pathetic, Zook. You expose yourself with every post, and you don't even know it.
Note that Igan endorses Howard Zinn at the end of this video, someone you have judged to be a gatekeeper. By Zook logic, Igan is guilty by association, and must also be considered a gatekeeper. Zook, of course, is full of she-ite. The Zinn quote Igan highlights is talking about the Followers, the 80% that obey the mind influence constructed by the Sociopaths. Isn't this what Zook is trying to do as well right here on the forum, i.e. herd the Followers into his propaganda corral?

Read my comments two paragraphs above, Cupid. Zinn is a gatekeeper. Igan supports at least one truth that the fact-fiction mixer Zinn establishes. But that does not mean he supports all the truths. Neither you nor I know the extent to which Igan supports Zinn ... but you would have us all believe that Igan endorses Zinn 100%.

In a curious irony, yours appears to be an example of innocence by association, namely, Zinn's innocence by Igan's quote association. Perhaps if you respected preponderances and patterns as much as you do isolated points of data ... then you wouldn't be so easy to dismiss.

Me? I question everything, and dismiss fools and foolishness.

Pax

Flight that sends into the clouds brings wings to rest upon the boughs. Then further down to the liquid lawn, to serve as sentries for the gliding swan. Curve, a perfect turning of the line between here and Heaven, with extensions into infinitum.

Mon Apr 28, 2014 3:13 pm
Reply to topic   [ 51 posts ]  Go to page 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next