Reply to topic  [ 4 posts ] 
Nonempathy ... what is it? 
Author Message
User avatar

Joined: Fri May 06, 2011 5:11 pm
Posts: 1400
Reply with quote
Post Nonempathy ... what is it?
Well, now that Chico has forced us to look at psychology as the impetus behind the world's corruptions and FSD, let's take a look at one quarter of the 4-class model I posited a week or so ago, e.g. nonempaths.

To get us started, here's an excellent article by Andrew Phelps. It's eerie how his analysis matches my own observations to a tee.

http://www.sovereignindependentuk.co.uk ... thy-cabal/

beginExcerpt

The corporate non-empathy media is also likely to be present as well as some non-empathy agent-provocateurs strategically planted amid the free conscientious media. The corporate duty will be to spin off any truth and nudge us all back into the Plato’s Cave of illusion, safely under the control of the non-empathy world order – eternally spoonfed with bread-and-circuses. The highest non-empathy media moguls will be inside the Grove attending the great Beast Feast. Their presstitute-minions will be outside the barricaded walls dishing out the lies and spin-offs like lollipops to those with empathy – those lower down the food-chain in the Social Darwinian pecking order.

end


Doesn't that read as an opening line for a potential biopic of Chico? Or an approximate description of Mags? Andy, I'm convinced is a sociopath. But you know, I'm not sure which is worse anymore.

In any event, Phelps is right when he suggests that nonempaths run the show. One has to be mechanistic to organize with scale. One merely needs to be vampiric if scale is not a consideration. FSD is nothing if not about scale. So we can reasonably assume that nonempaths control the capstone of the bankster pyramid.

Of course, finishing the thought, either a nonempath or a sociopath can control the capstone of a discussion forum, pick a forum, any forum ... from the large choral chamber at Avalon ... to the quiet burping room here at United Peeps. And precisely because forums have no real ability to reach scale.


Pax

_________________
Flight that sends into the clouds brings wings to rest upon the boughs. Then further down to the liquid lawn, to serve as sentries for the gliding swan. Curve, a perfect turning of the line between here and Heaven, with extensions into infinitum.


Sat Apr 12, 2014 1:45 pm
Profile
Site Admin
User avatar

Joined: Tue May 03, 2011 6:06 pm
Posts: 11858
Reply with quote
Post Re: Nonempathy ... what is it?
I swear, Zook, you seem to be mounting a false-flag attack on sociopathy, one designed to get the masses so confused about sociopathy that they will feel obligated to dismiss it to clear their heads! You did the same thing with your Definition of sociopathy thread, which did nothing to accurately define sociopathy, but greatly muddied the waters thanks to your obfuscation and flawed reasoning. Has Dick Cheney been tutoring you?

I read the article you quoted, and it is clear to me that the author is describing sociopaths with his "non-empath" descriptor. He is doing this to reach the vacuous minds of the Followers (the 80%), who are much more responsive to simpler, non-clinical terms. "Sociopath" doesn't mean anything to them, for they are ignorant of the behavioral characteristics that sociopaths manifest. Empathy, however, is something many of them can relate to, so the term non-empath is self-descriptive in their minds. Since a deficiency of empathy is probably the primary defining characteristic of the sociopath, the self-descriptive term is the better choice for the intended audience. I don't call you a non-empath, however, because you are not totally lacking in empathy, from what I can tell. You still fit the ball-park profile of a sociopath, however, based on many of the other checklist items.

So your strategy to obfuscate and confuse by expanding the sociopath/non-sociopath duality (I thought you liked duality, given your binary thinking and tendency to oversimplify) into a four-plex (1 2) is just a psy-ops to cover up your own public exposure as a sociopath. It's clear that you don't want the public to have a clear understanding of what a sociopath is. This is exactly what I want, which explains why you continue to target this forum despite all the embarrassment a normal person would feel being in your shoes. But you don't feel that embarrassment, do you. You feel very little shame and take no responsibility for your constant "twist and shout" arguments which are nothing more than subtle deceptions and manipulations. Like I said, you expose yourself with every post, just as Andy did before he got smart and dropped off the forum.

Not that I'm suggesting you drop off the forum. Your presence here is quite educational. Having our own resident sociopath to observe and study is of immense value.

_________________
It's not that we can't handle the truth. It's that they can't handle us if we know the truth.


Sat Apr 12, 2014 10:15 pm
Profile
User avatar

Joined: Fri May 06, 2011 5:11 pm
Posts: 1400
Reply with quote
Post Re: Nonempathy ... what is it?
I swear, Zook, you seem to be mounting a false-flag attack on sociopathy, one designed to get the masses so confused about sociopathy that they will feel obligated to dismiss it to clear their heads! You did the same thing with your Definition of sociopathy thread, which did nothing to accurately define sociopathy, but greatly muddied the waters thanks to your obfuscation and flawed reasoning. Has Dick Cheney been tutoring you?


You want to lecture about sociopathy, Chico, but you don't care to discuss opposing views on it. If an opposing view is held, you will quickly go after the messenger that holds it. That's called intolerant thinking. By contrast, I want to investigate sociopathy as per your fixation with it ... and I want to comment on its infection of this forum, burp that it is. I was in fact indulging your preoccupation with sociopathy. Who knows, at a future time I might indulge your fixation with uncertainty. But in trying to get to the bottom of what sociopathy means, I broke two cardinal rules in Chico's World, namely, never correct Chico in his field of expertise, sociopathy ... and never stop being a yes man for the sole authority and perspicacious poobah of the United Plebeians.

Quote:
I read the article you quoted, and it is clear to me that the author is describing sociopaths with his "non-empath" descriptor. He is doing this to reach the vacuous minds of the Followers (the 80%), who are much more responsive to simpler, non-clinical terms.


Let's see ... if one of the system's carrotmunching shrinks coins a term (e.g. Dr. Partridge introducing sociopathy into the headhunter's lexicon, 1930) ... then it's a clinical term.

But if a mathematical mindset decides to expand the existing binary system of terms (sociopath and empath) to include two more terms in the negative (nonsociopaths and nonempaths), e.g. for greater resolution in the understanding ... then it is no longer a case of the clinical but a case of simplified terms for simplified minds? How establishmentarianistic of you.

Quote:
"Sociopath" doesn't mean anything to them, for they are ignorant of the behavioral characteristics that sociopaths manifest. Empathy, however, is something many of them can relate to, so the term non-empath is self-descriptive in their minds. Since a deficiency of empathy is probably the primary defining characteristic of the sociopath, the self-descriptive term is the better choice for the intended audience. I don't call you a non-empath, however, because you are not totally lacking in empathy, from what I can tell. You still fit the ball-park profile of a sociopath, however, based on many of the other checklist items.


There you go again with the absolutes, O' hound dog of things binary, A nonempath is merely someone who has less empathy than a threshold amount that qualifies for empathy ... in poor resolutions, a nonempath might be at 49% empathy. Who knows, 51% might be the threshold to be considered empathic. Quite arbitrary. That said, in ibetter resolutions, the nonempath might only be at 5% empathy.

Quote:
So your strategy to obfuscate and confuse by expanding the sociopath/non-sociopath duality (I thought you liked duality, given your binary thinking and tendency to oversimplify) into a four-plex (1 2) is just a psy-ops to cover up your own public exposure as a sociopath.


But of course, in Chico's Orwellian mindspace, anything that strives for clarity is to be redefined as obfuscation

Quote:
It's clear that you don't want the public to have a clear understanding of what a sociopath is. This is exactly what I want, which explains why you continue to target this forum despite all the embarrassment a normal person would feel being in your shoes. But you don't feel that embarrassment, do you. You feel very little shame and take no responsibility for your constant "twist and shout" arguments which are nothing more than subtle deceptions and manipulations. Like I said, you expose yourself with every post, just as Andy did before he got smart and dropped off the forum.


I'll let the above rant stand in its own desperation.

Quote:
Not that I'm suggesting you drop off the forum. Your presence here is quite educational. Having our own resident sociopath to observe and study is of immense value.


Funny thing, if we replace the broadbrush of sociopathy with the finer brushes of vampiric sociopathy and mechanistic nonempathy ... and, too, replace Zook with Chico ... then we get a 4-plex nonempath worth studying.


Pax

_________________
Flight that sends into the clouds brings wings to rest upon the boughs. Then further down to the liquid lawn, to serve as sentries for the gliding swan. Curve, a perfect turning of the line between here and Heaven, with extensions into infinitum.


Sun Apr 13, 2014 5:59 pm
Profile
Site Admin
User avatar

Joined: Tue May 03, 2011 6:06 pm
Posts: 11858
Reply with quote
Post Re: Nonempathy ... what is it?
UncleZook wrote:
You want to lecture about sociopathy, Chico, but you don't care to discuss opposing views on it.

:face:
:face:
and
:face:

_________________
It's not that we can't handle the truth. It's that they can't handle us if we know the truth.


Sun Apr 13, 2014 11:30 pm
Profile
Display posts from previous:  Sort by  
Reply to topic   [ 4 posts ] 

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 1 guest


You cannot post new topics in this forum
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum
You cannot post attachments in this forum

Search for:
Jump to:  
cron
Powered by phpBB © 2000, 2002, 2005, 2007 phpBB Group.
Designed by STSoftware.