Reply to topic  [ 10 posts ] 
Amy Goodman and Glenn Greenwald ... EXPOSED 

Post Amy Goodman and Glenn Greenwald ... EXPOSED
http://ohtarzie.wordpress.com/2014/04/1 ... -on-usaid/

beginExcerpt

If it seems I’ve gone into quite a bit of detail summarizing Ames’ piece, it’s so you can fully appreciate the whitewashing banality and ignorance of Greenwald’s and Goodman’s responses to the same story. Goodman, in particular, who I have examined on this blog previously for her peerless ability to be usefully idiotic, outdoes herself in her repulsive opening for an otherwise typically banal treatment of the topic at hand.

"Perhaps most shockingly, the Cuban Twitter program was not paid for and run by a spy agency such as the CIA. Instead, it was the brainchild of USAID, the U.S. Agency for International Development, best known for overseeing billions of dollars in U.S. humanitarian aid."

Shocking, Amy? Really? How shocking, exactly? Shocking like the electroshocks that finally killed each of those beggars in Dan Mitrioni’s basement, after an eternity of suffering? As shocking as the car battery with which OPS-trained police caused the hemorrhaging of Dilma Rouseff’s uterus, when Rouseff was a Marxist student? As shocking as the shock therapy that drove Russians into poverty? Or do you just mean shocking like how any reasonably intelligent person is shocked by your unutterable banality and incorrigible stupidity and how admired you are by upper middle class ignoramuses who think of themselves as well-informed and radical because they allow you to bore them a few times per week? That kind of shocking?

end

Goodman, you'll remember, was on the chart of bankster foundation-funded stooges that I posted to expose Chomsky.

Pax

Flight that sends into the clouds brings wings to rest upon the boughs. Then further down to the liquid lawn, to serve as sentries for the gliding swan. Curve, a perfect turning of the line between here and Heaven, with extensions into infinitum.

Mon Apr 14, 2014 9:21 pm
Site Admin

Post Re: Amy Goodman and Glenn Greenwald ... EXPOSED
Glen Greenwald wrote:
Just as the NYT did with the Venezuelan coup regime of 2002, the US government hails the Egyptian coup regime as saviors of democracy. That’s because “democracy” in US discourse means: “serving US interests” and “obeying US dictates,” regardless how the leaders gain and maintain power. Conversely, “tyranny” means “opposing the US agenda” and “refusing US commands,” no matter how fair and free the elections are that empower the government. The most tyrannical regimes are celebrated as long as they remain subservient, while the most popular and democratic governments are condemned as despots to the extent that they exercise independence. -- source

Glenn Greenwald exposes the hypocrisy of the sociopaths' "private club" known as the U.S. government.

Wed Oct 22, 2014 2:02 am

Noam Chomsky Interviewed by Amy Goodman at United Nations

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=AKoDg_OFRHY

Noam brings up two points in the beginning, suggesting activists concentrate their attack there.
1. The Leahy Law
Quote:
The Leahy Law or Leahy amendment is a U.S. human rights law that prohibits the U.S. Department of State and Department of Defense from providing military assistance to foreign military units that violate human rights with impunity.

2. Stop tax exempt corporations from providing aid to Israel. Both points directed at Israel and palestine.

While I'm all for this, my philosophy is always do whats in front of you first before you jump somewhere else. Its a fine exhibit of the ignorance of intellectuals not knowing their own community. I am referring to the poor and mentally ill in your local neighborhood. It drives me crazy when these "leaders" presume to help the world without recognizing the imperial brutality happening in our own US towns and cities. Its a tell of how this egotistical entitlement of the world domination is in these megalomaniac intellectuals of goodness. It makes me sick! It's all redirection, giving justification to this type of dialogue, empowering "experts", and solidifying these types of councils.

Amy then asks him about the media influence and he goes again to the Israel dynamic. Nothing about how just television has zombified our human species in the US, being a direct result for our disease. The Horror...

Wed Oct 22, 2014 10:58 pm
Site Admin

magamud wrote:
While I'm all for this, my philosophy is always do whats in front of you first before you jump somewhere else. Its a fine exhibit of the ignorance of intellectuals not knowing their own community. I am referring to the poor and mentally ill in your local neighborhood.

I doubt this is a case of "the ignorance of intellectuals not knowing their own community". It is more a case of priority and scale, something intellectuals consider quite often, and rightfully so. Non-intellectuals, by contrast, are going to concentrate on how close to home the problem is, prioritizing by how much the problem affects them and their local neighborhood.

magamud wrote:
It drives me crazy when these "leaders" presume to help the world without recognizing the imperial brutality happening in our own US towns and cities. Its a tell of how this egotistical entitlement of the world domination is in these megalomaniac intellectuals of goodness. It makes me sick! It's all redirection, giving justification to this type of dialogue, empowering "experts", and solidifying these types of councils.

You have just described the tactics the ruling sociopaths use against the people. The people have seen it done so often that they think it is the way to do things. They are brainwashed. The people can be excused, to a certain extent, if they tend to copy what they have been exposed to. This talk is occurring in the United Nations, after all. You do remember how the UN was started, and whose purpose it actually serves, right? It is an irony that people wanting to change the system should believe that the instruments that serve the system can also serve them. In my opinion, it shows how imbedded the brainwashing is, rather than showing how disingenuous the agents for change are.

magamud wrote:
Amy then asks him about the media influence and he goes again to the Israel dynamic. Nothing about how just television has zombified our human species in the US, being a direct result for our disease. The Horror...

The Israel dynamic is a very good example to use, so I don't fault Chomsky for using it. I agree that he is pointing to one tree among hundreds in the forest, and that there is a bigger picture, but Chomsky is already known for having written about that bigger picture.

Now here are my two nits about Chomsky's discourse.

1. Chomsky suggests activists get the U.S. to live up to its own laws.

It's a bit late for this given that the criminals running the government have been rewriting the laws for decades. They control all three branches of the Federal government, so looking for principled laws, or legal justice, or beneficial leadership is a waste of time. The system is so controlled that looking for redress within the system is futile.

2. Chomsky suggests denying tax exempt status to groups that betray American principles, and he says of tax exemption "... tax exemption -- meaning we pay for it, that's what a tax exemption means...", and later he says, "A tax exemption means I pay for it."

No, that's not what "tax exemption" means. It means the organization is not taxed on its income. The organization still has to pay its own way with its own funds, and it is not taxpayers providing those funds via their taxes. I should know something about that, since I not only do my own business taxes, but I also sit on the board of a 501(c)(3) tax exempt organization. Where Chomsky gets his definition of "tax exempt" is puzzling to me. Maybe I'm missing something...

While denying tax exempt status to organizations violating American principles provides a small incentive to "cease and desist", it's not going to stop them. It's laughable that Chomsky would suggest such a thing. He certainly didn't consider priority and scale on that one.

Thu Oct 23, 2014 5:00 am

Quote:
I doubt this is a case of "the ignorance of intellectuals not knowing their own community".

Most people don't know their own surroundings because they are conditioned to believe the state takes care of it. Then they go about telling other people how to live which is a foundation of hypocrisy. Which is exampled in my statement.

Quote:
It is more a case of priority and scale,

Thats it, the inability for supposed intellectuals to know this. Priority is your own body, house, and then community. Part of the Con is to confuse this. This allows megalomaniac to think priority is in other places without knowing their own. Fascinating..

Quote:
Non-intellectuals, by contrast, are going to concentrate on how close to home the problem is, prioritizing by how much the problem affects them and their local neighborhood.
Wow, i guess the dumbasses got it right lol. Lets call it being an aware human.

Quote:
t shows how imbedded the brainwashing is, rather than showing how disingenuous the agents for change are.

Its both, because when you confront the brainwashing, their disconnect to it and then projection makes them non authentic.

Quote:
The Israel dynamic is a very good example to use, so I don't fault Chomsky for using it.

I think your missing the point. This dynamic continues to justify "intellectuals" not knowing whats in their own home and then redirect the problem somewhere else. This is a fantastic dynamic for sociopaths to continue to rape the environment because people put their awareness somewhere else.

Thu Oct 23, 2014 2:50 pm
Site Admin

magamud wrote:
Most people don't know their own surroundings because they are conditioned to believe the state takes care of it. Then they go about telling other people how to live which is a foundation of hypocrisy.

I'm not denying this, it's just that it's a given. All people are ignorant, brainwashed, and hypocritical to some degree. I tend to point out the degree, rather than the characteristics themselves.

magamud wrote:
Priority is your own body, house, and then community. Part of the Con is to confuse this. This allows megalomaniac to think priority is in other places without knowing their own. Fascinating..

I agree. Priority is a hierarchical gradient starting from self and moving to family, relatives, community, our species, other species, and life in general. Sociopaths, lacking empathy, are heavily confined to the "self" category. They deceive and manipulate others by trying to get them to also be locked into the "self" category. That's why I say they try to "create" us in their image, and why they encourage us to pursue "bread and circus". This focus on self is what eventually causes sociopaths to expose themselves with empathicly idiotic statements, like the one the CDC director made about "protecting fledgling democracies" at the expense of our own communities.

magamud wrote:
Chicodoodoo wrote:
Non-intellectuals, by contrast, are going to concentrate on how close to home the problem is, prioritizing by how much the problem affects them and their local neighborhood.
Wow, i guess the dumbasses got it right lol. Lets call it being an aware human.

I think you and I have a slight communications problem here, which is partially my fault. I have a certain type of "intellectual" in mind, that being one who is well aware of the psychological manipulation being foisted on the public. Chomsky, Goodman, and Greenwald fall into this category. The average man on the street does not. So the average man is unaware of how fear, meaning perceived threats to his local environment, is used to manipulate his behavior for the benefit of the controllers.

magamud wrote:
This dynamic continues to justify "intellectuals" not knowing whats in their own home and then redirect the problem somewhere else. This is a fantastic dynamic for sociopaths to continue to rape the environment because people put their awareness somewhere else.

There are redirects being orchestrated, that's for sure, but there are also deliberately hidden external forces working on us that need to be exposed. So it's no wonder that things get very muddled and confusing. Sometimes the "intellectuals" are psychologically closer to the sociopathic end of the bell curve than the people listening to their arguments. Then the issue of comparing the messenger to the message can become an important factor to consider. Trying to strike the proper balance is not so obvious. When the messenger is a saint and delivers unwelcome news, killing the messenger and ignoring the message is probably the worst possible thing to do. When the messenger is a sociopath and delivers welcome news, killing the messenger and ignoring the message is probably the best possible thing to do.

:lol: :lol: I'm loving that example! I can see where the difficulties arise in the debate of the messenger versus the message.

Fri Oct 24, 2014 5:43 pm

Quote:
The average man on the street does not.

I think its in reverse. Our "leaders" are conduits of the Con, which then trickle down to the streets. The streets are much more aware of the Con because they suffer. The lack of benefitting from the matrix, allows them to have an open mind to why. "Intellectualism is the extension of the Rockefeller Con on education itself. It is the glue that is keeping this thing together. In fact, I would say the less programming you have in this field the better off you are. And this is not just for the cold calculating intellectual. You need passion, to increase your energy to think yourself out. The animating contest for liberty?

Quote:
but there are also deliberately hidden external forces working on us that need to be exposed.

Know whats in front of your nose first. Your physical power lies within your community, your family and neighbor.

Sun Oct 26, 2014 4:21 pm
Site Admin

magamud wrote:
The streets are much more aware of the Con because they suffer.

You deny the concept of the Sheeple. I maintain that a great many of the people in the street are not aware that they suffer, because they have never tasted the alternative. Even when they suspect they are suffering, they have no awareness that the conditions imposed on them are constructed by a higher sociopathic power.

magamud wrote:
Know whats in front of your nose first. Your physical power lies within your community, your family and neighbor.

What's in front of your nose is an illusion, the illusion of the Con, the deception of the Matrix. Our real power lies in uncovering the truth and exposing the Con.

Sun Oct 26, 2014 7:56 pm

Quote:
You deny the concept of the Sheeple.

? The sheeple come in degrees. The more concretize "sheeple" is an intellectual making money in the system.

Quote:
I maintain that a great many of the people in the street are not aware that they suffer

This seems like a very bad analysis. So bad I would have to suspect you do not have a lot of experience in the streets. From my POV the streets are very aware that they suffer so.

Quote:
because they have never tasted the alternative.

Im not sure what exactly you mean here. I think your suggesting the poor don't know how their suffering has manifested, which is true, but that would be beside the point. They don't have any food, shelter or hope. So no matter what you tell them, if you cannot provide basic shelter or the hierarchy of needs you have failed the people. And thats my point, people don't even know their own community suffers from poverty.

Quote:
Our real power lies in uncovering the truth and exposing the Con.

Indeed...

Sun Oct 26, 2014 10:15 pm
Site Admin

magamud wrote:
This seems like a very bad analysis. So bad I would have to suspect you do not have a lot of experience in the streets. From my POV the streets are very aware that they suffer so.

You question my analysis -- good! That way I have to provide a better explanation.

Chicodoodoo wrote:
...because they have never tasted the alternative.
You didn't understand my explanation, which was brief since I thought it was clear -- my mistake.

Compare suffering to freedom. If none are more hopelessly enslaved than those that falsely believe they are free, then similarly those that have never known freedom cannot properly judge the extent of their slavery. They may not even know they are enslaved, as it seems to them to be the "normal" state of existence. Likewise, the average man on the street cannot realize his suffering if it is all he has ever known. He needs something to compare it to. Here's a real-life example. Many people think that paying the income tax is a necessary requirement of life. I have argued with countless people that insist that we must pay income tax, that it is as perfectly necessary and normal as breathing. That there were no income taxes for over 100 years in the early USA is completely lost on them, because all they have ever known, like their parents and grandparents before them, is the income tax. They believe it is the life-blood of their country, when it absolutely is not! It is a form of slavery, but the slaves cannot realize that fact having never known true freedom. Even the free birds in front of their eyes pay no tax, nor does any other free animal, yet the concept is alien to the domesticated human who has only known his life in the cage called "the street".

Mon Oct 27, 2014 2:47 am
Reply to topic   [ 10 posts ]