Reply to topic  [ 8 posts ] 
The Pentagon Papers Scam 

Post The Pentagon Papers Scam
To understand how the bankster empire operates, one must think like a chessplayer. Pieces are to be put in harm's way for a specific purpose; removed from harm's way for another purpose; put in harm's way again; removed from harm's way again ... etc.

Think of the Vietnam War as a 1960's chessboard ... as a proxy war between the two superpowers to conquer territory, yes ... but to also test new machinery and weaponry, and secure profits for both the Soviet and American war industries. When the war started to bog down - as designed - after all, the Yanks didn't go in for humanitarian reasons (e.g. reasons that exist beyond design) nor did the Soviets help the North Vietnamese for altruistic reasons ... when this war served its purpose and it was time to come home again, the need for an exit strategy was created. That's where the point man, Daniel Ellsberg, and the intelligence agency scam to be known as The Pentagon Papers entered the equation.

http://www.vva.org/archive/TheVeteran/2 ... tagon1.htm

beginExcerpt
I had been known for five years - really, ten years - to be reliable in keeping secrets that I strongly disagreed with and the policies that I thought were bad, terrible, even disastrous. Anyone around me knew I could be given such secrets. I didn't have to agree with the policy. I would keep it secret. That's the way I was until '69.
end

A full ten years he was a willing executioner of American war criminal state policies ... then all of a sudden he saw the light? Sure, if you believe in unicorns and fairy tales. Fact is, America was ready to implement an exit strategy - as designed ... after an entry strategy into Vietnam - also designed ... and a middle phase strategy - also designed. By, 1971 the geopolitical chessboard in East Asia had served its purpose. The elites had designed the terror, but now it was time to pull the troops out. The perception of losing to the Soviets in a proxy war was never an option. So a Rand man was deployed to implicate those that planned the immoral geopolitical nonhumanitarian war. Fall guys are dispensable and infinitely better scapegoats than fallen ideologies (e.g. Capitalism losing to Communism). So a career insider was designated for the role of Good Cop. Daniel Ellsberg, hero of the times, a myth larger than the one in his mind, thus mounted his galloper, angled his sword forward, and charged to meet the task of exposing the documents to be known as The Pentagon Papers.

With Ellsberg's lateral dot connections to Assange and Snowden (two sorry saps financed by Soros) - with Snowden further preponderated by his recent promotion of the state narrative of the Boston False Flag Bombings ... we have three complicit stooges ... committing treason against teh US Constitution and real Americans. Of course, the mainstream media is quick to vilify all three stooges, because vilification of stooges is a false flag operation in itself, e.g. to give them credibility with the undiscerning masses.

All views expressed are my own. For a bigger perspective on The Pentagon Papers do your own research ... and be charmed by the intricacy of the pattern.

Ellsberg was curiously involved in the Gulf of Tonkin false flag event. Surely, a man of conscience would've detected something amiss in the immediacy of a false flag operation. Two major false flag events that Daniel Ellsberg was intimately involved with? What is the probability?

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Daniel_Ellsberg

beginExcerpt
Ellsberg served in the Pentagon from August 1964[6] under Secretary of Defense Robert McNamara (and, in fact, was on duty on the evening of the Gulf of Tonkin incident, reporting the incident to McNamara). He then served for two years in Vietnam working for General Edward Lansdale as a civilian in the State Department.
end

Btw, I have empathy for any man who lost a mother and a sister in a tragic car accident. But I mitigate that empathy with Ellsberg's early support for the Vietnam War - which resulted in countless innocents being slaughtered. Ellsberg's support seemingly turned on a dime in 1969 or thereabouts ... but the purpose of Vietnam had turned on a dime by that point as well. So he was always in phase with the elites who designed the war before the 1960's even began.

beginExcerpt
Disaffection with Vietnam War

By 1969 Ellsberg began attending anti-war events while still remaining in his position at RAND. He experienced an epiphany attending a War Resisters League conference at Haverford College in August 1969, listening to a speech given by a draft resister named Randy Kehler, who said he was "very excited" that he would soon be able to join his friends in prison.[9]

Ellsberg described his reaction:

And he said this very calmly. I hadn't known that he was about to be sentenced for draft resistance. It hit me as a total surprise and shock, because I heard his words in the midst of actually feeling proud of my country listening to him. And then I heard he was going to prison. It wasn't what he said exactly that changed my worldview. It was the example he was setting with his life. How his words in general showed that he was a stellar American, and that he was going to jail as a very deliberate choice—because he thought it was the right thing to do. There was no question in my mind that my government was involved in an unjust war that was going to continue and get larger. Thousands of young men were dying each year. I left the auditorium and found a deserted men's room. I sat on the floor and cried for over an hour, just sobbing. The only time in my life I've reacted to something like that.[9]

Decades later, reflecting on Kehler's decision, Ellsberg said:

Randy Kehler never thought his going to prison would end the war. If I hadn't met Randy Kehler it wouldn't have occurred to me to copy [the Pentagon Papers]. His actions spoke to me as no mere words would have done. He put the right question in my mind at the right time.[9]
end

Of course, there's always the get-out-of-jail-free card called "My Epiphany" to play. But epiphanies are only real if one doesn't continue with the behavior and intimacies that one has been accustomed to, e.g. RAND member, Harvard alumni, false flag proximity (thrice, The Gulf of Tonkin, The Pentagon Papers, Wikileaks support), etc..

For Daniel Ellsberg, it is easier to prove complicity than epiphany.

Pax

Flight that sends into the clouds brings wings to rest upon the boughs. Then further down to the liquid lawn, to serve as sentries for the gliding swan. Curve, a perfect turning of the line between here and Heaven, with extensions into infinitum.

Wed Apr 02, 2014 5:17 pm
Site Admin

Post Re: The Pentagon Papers Scam
UncleZook wrote:
A full ten years he was a willing executioner of American war criminal state policies ... then all of a sudden he saw the light?

And you don't think this ever happens?! :face:

Not only that, but you "spin it" with "willing executioner". Why couldn't it be "unwitting supporter"? I myself have been an unwitting supporter in the past, as I'm sure nearly all of us have. How could it be otherwise, when the sociopaths have a pervasive agenda in place to fool us into doing just that?

Really, Zook, I'm being kind now when I describe you as an idiot, or a dolt, or a dufus. I have resisted using those descriptions for so long that it now seems unkind to others to grant you any legitimacy. You are really lost, my friend. I wish there were a way for you to be helped (and I'm not being sarcastic or cruel here). I know I have certainly tried to help you, but to no avail.

It's not your information that is necessarily wrong (though it could very well be, given that most of it comes from the controlled media), but your interpretation, analysis, logic, and the conclusions you draw that are demonstrably flawed.

It's such a waste.

Wed Apr 02, 2014 11:56 pm

Quote:
It's such a waste.

It really is. I have an acquaintance that behaves very much like zook. Just horrid synthesis from loose associations to verify his point that I'm a conspiracy nut. It's reactionary, impulsive, defensive, aggressive. I think it might have to do with his fragile ego in buying his bullshit perspective. It's in a dynamic flux, so childhood development, trauma, self esteem, present environment, tolerance all can play a role in the psyche. Its a juggernaut.

Thu Apr 03, 2014 12:17 am
Site Admin

magamud wrote:
Just horrid synthesis from loose associations to verify his point that I'm a conspiracy nut. It's reactionary, impulsive, defensive, aggressive. I think it might have to do with his fragile ego in buying his bullshit perspective. It's in a dynamic flux, so childhood development, trauma, self esteem, present environment, tolerance all can play a role in the psyche. Its a juggernaut.

Agreed.

The amazing thing is that any of us can escape our similar condition. There is so much that works against us. How can anyone born and raised in an insane world find sanity? Surprisingly, some do manage, though it almost seems like a miracle. And then, of course, they will be condemned as insane by the majority that never realize the truth.

Thu Apr 03, 2014 7:23 am

magamud wrote:
Quote:
It's such a waste.

It really is. I have an acquaintance that behaves very much like zook. Just horrid synthesis from loose associations to verify his point that I'm a conspiracy nut. It's reactionary, impulsive, defensive, aggressive. I think it might have to do with his fragile ego in buying his bullshit perspective. It's in a dynamic flux, so childhood development, trauma, self esteem, present environment, tolerance all can play a role in the psyche. Its a juggernaut.

I'm not the topic, Drummer Boy.

There is nothing outlandish about my synthesis ... in fact, what is outlandish is the implied claim that a point man in both the entry strategy (Gulf of Tonkin) and the exit strategy (Pentagon Papers), should then be given the benefit of doubt even as he supports a third and fourth false flag alphabet soup psychological operations (Wikileaks and the Snowden Affair).

Redirecting my synthesis into a cul-de-sac of alleged messenger behaviors is the art of the crafty, the science of the idiot, an instinct of the tribal animal, and perhaps a bit of all three.

Get back to the topic, Drummer Boy.

Pax

Flight that sends into the clouds brings wings to rest upon the boughs. Then further down to the liquid lawn, to serve as sentries for the gliding swan. Curve, a perfect turning of the line between here and Heaven, with extensions into infinitum.

Fri Apr 04, 2014 4:04 pm
Site Admin

UncleZook wrote:
I'm not the topic, Drummer Boy.

Actually, you are.

At the foundation of all the convoluted complexity that makes up the intrigue you are attempting to highlight and interpret here in this thread, there is sociopathy. And you are a sociopath.

You are not among the 1% of sociopaths that are truly evil, nor are you among the 1% of sociopaths that successfully climb the ladder to positions of power and control. Nevertheless, there is in you the same pathology that underlies all that is wrong in the world. It's in Bill Ryan, Atticus, IceCold, GypsyWoman, andywight, and many others as well.

UncleZook wrote:
There is nothing outlandish about my synthesis ...

Actually, there is.

I've been pointing out your outlandishness for a long time now. You refuse to recognize it, probably because you can't, due to your pathology. As a sociopath, your perspective on the world is a product of your disease, which is, of course, not a disease at all from your perspective. It's only a disease from the perspective of "normal" people, meaning those with sufficient empathy to give them a very different perspective on the world.

UncleZook wrote:
Redirecting my synthesis into a cul-de-sac of alleged messenger behaviors is the art of the crafty, the science of the idiot, an instinct of the tribal animal, and perhaps a bit of all three.

From your perspective, yes. But "normal' people who are awake to sociopathy will see things much differently.

Fri Apr 04, 2014 6:48 pm

In my ongoing research of the Pentagon Papers, I came across two links that shed some light on this false flag operation with Daniel Ellsberg as point man.

The first link is an assessment by Ashton Gray, where he makes the case that Daniel Ellsberg was part of an extensive CIA operation that was deliberately staged to create a mistrial for Ellsberg after he had been indicted for leaking top secret documents. The alphabet soups not only had an exit strategy to get America out of Vietnam that would also save face for the ideology of Capitalism ... but they had an exit strategy for the point man behind the exit strategy out of Vietnam. No doubt the strategy of creating a mistrial for Ellsberg was designed to take effect well after the point man had been promoted as a conscientious whistleblower, e.g. to help turn the worm on America's presence in Vietnam.

http://educationforum.ipbhost.com/index ... entry64768

beginExcerpt
In the much-later revelations of the "break-in," the CIA shills involved couldn't even get their stories straight. Liddy, Hunt, and the Cubans all claimed there was no Ellsberg file at all, but Fielding reported that there had been a fat Ellsberg file in the office when they broke in, that he found it lying open on the floor when he next came to the office, and that it was "evident" that someone had gone through the file. Who you gonna' believe? Does it matter? They were all in on the CIA op together.

As a final note on the "break-in," Liddy and Hunt at the time, as the "commanders" of the op, supposedly were running around Beverly Hills like Keystone Cops, trying in vain on Radio Shack walkie-talkies to raise the Cubans and doing other endearing things. The problem is they were in New York City the same night checking into the Pierre Hotel on a completely impossible timeline. But, hey: it's a CIA op. Don't be so nitpicking.

If all of this buffoonery isn't enough, it's time to take a giant step now, all the way across 1972 to early 1973: Wednesday, 3 January 1973, to be precise. On that day, Daniel Ellsberg went on trial for felony crimes in the leaking of the "Pentagon Papers."

And on the same day--the same exact day--the CIA sent a courier named Anthony Goldin, one of their own agents, to hand-deliver to Watergate prosecutors a nice, official, sealed CIA envelope.

And what do you think it contained? Are you even able to guess?

If you said "photos of E. Howard Hunt and G. Gordon Liddy mugging in front of Lewis J. Fielding's office," I'd be willing to wager your breath can fog a mirror.

And so on the very day his trial began, Daniel Ellsberg was given a custom "Get Out of Jail Free" card, tailor-made for him by CIA and their jolly operatives. It wouldn't be passed along to the Ellsberg court and made public for several more months, but it was hand-delivered by CIA the very day the Ellsberg trial began. It had been planned far, far in advance just that way.
end

The second link is not so much fact-informed conjecture than the facts themselves, e.g. that inform Gray's credible conjecture.
http://www.zoominfo.com/p/Lewis-Fielding/17465538

beginExcerpt
Lewis Fielding's office.
Remote Viewing Timeline
www.sc-i-r-s-ology.pair.com [cached]
Psychiatrist Lewis J. Fielding joins the Veteran's Administration (VA) in Los Angeles as staff psychiatrist and instructor in clinical psychiatry. When Fielding joins the VA, and intermittantly over the next several years, Dianetics and Scientology founder L. Ron Hubbard is living in and around L.A., doing Dianetic research.
A letter purportedly from L. Ron Hubbard, dated 15 October 1947, ends up in his Veteran's Administration files in Los Angeles, where Lewis J. Fielding is staff psychiatrist.
Eugenio Martinez is on "retainer" with CIA. [NOTE: A little over four months later, these same three men will be involved with Hunt in a purported break-in of the offices of psychiatrist Lewis Fielding, ostensibly in response to Daniel Ellsberg having leaked the Pentagon Papers.
Daniel Ellsberg makes "a series of phone calls" to psychiatrist Lewis Fielding "shortly before" the Pentagon Papers are published.[2]
Daniel Ellsberg didn't begin with Fielding until two years after the divorce, in March of 1968 (see), and had quit seeing Fielding in September 1970 (see)—nearly a year before "what he had done."]
Gordon Liddy. [NOTE: Hunt is asking for ID and disguise for Liddy prior to any proposal to break into Lewis Fielding's office.
Soon after, Liddy and Hunt recommend an attempt at surreptitious entry for "acquisition of psychiatric materials" on Daniel Ellsberg from the files of psychiatrist Lewis Fielding.
The CIA keeps a copy of the photos of Liddy and Hunt (in CIA-provided "disguises" that don't disguise them at all) mugging in front of Lewis Fielding's identifiable door. [NOTE: The CIA later turns their copies of the photos over to Watergate investigators, which results in all criminal charges against Daniel Ellsberg for leaking the Pentagon Papers to be dropped.
A break-in takes place at the office of psychiatrist Lewis J. Fielding in Beverly Hills, California. The break-in is made obvious by the smashing of a window.
On the same day, CIA's Anthony Goldin hand delivers to the Department of Justice Watergate prosecutors copies of 10 photos of E. Howard Hunt and G. Gordon Liddy taken at the office of Ellsberg psychiatrist Lewis J. Fielding, with Fielding's name on the door clearly visible. [NOTE: See 26 August 1971, when Liddy and Hunt flew to Los Angeles to take the photos of each other.][93]
John Dean informs President Nixon that the Watergate Committee has learned that Justice Department prosecutors have CIA-supplied photos of E. Howard Hunt and G. Gordon Liddy taken at the office of Ellsberg psychiatrist Lewis J. Fielding.
On the same day, John Dean tells federal prosecutors about the burglary of Dr. Lewis Fielding's office in Los Angeles, engineered by E. Howard Hunt.[98]
Because of CIA-supplied photos of G. Gordon Liddy and E. Howard Hunt at the office of Daniel Ellsberg psychiatrist Lewis Fielding and the subsequent revelations, all charges against Daniel Ellsberg for leaking the Pentagon Papers are dropped and his case dismissed on the grounds of "government misconduct."[99]
end

You can't make this stuff up, folks. The evidence is in your face. And you still have numbnutz that refuse to observe the evidence and prefer instead the ongoing thumbsucking endorsement of Ellsberg. A useful stooge that can now be implicated in at least four false flags, Ellsberg's extension of support to other bankster stooges and operations conclusively increases the preponderance on each of them.

Advice to any mule running burdens for the bankster empire ... if Daniel Ellsberg drops by to endorse you, run like the wind in the opposite direction. He'll blow your cover and then you'll become useless to the empire ... at which point you become a burden for them.

Pax

Sat Apr 05, 2014 2:07 pm
Site Admin

UncleZook wrote:
You can't make this stuff up, folks.

Yes you can. It's done all the time. It's called various things, including disinformation, propaganda, and outright deception. It's a specialty of the intelligence agency mentioned in your MSM-supplied evidence.

I don't claim to know the truth, but it is highly likely that what we are supposed to believe is a lie.

Sat Apr 05, 2014 11:46 pm
Reply to topic   [ 8 posts ]