Reply to topic  [ 12 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2
Definition of sociopathy ... 

Post Re: Definition of sociopathy ...
UncleZook wrote:
Your posts indicate that you do have an agenda, and an affiliation with the banskter empire.

:lol:

It can't be a monetary affiliation, as I did my taxes today, and my annual income is far below poverty level. It can't be a philosophical affiliation, as I'm willing to forgo a normal income to avoid supporting the bankster empire with my income taxes. It can't be an affiliation based on admiration, since banksters are sociopaths, and my critiques of sociopaths are well known. It can't be a moral affiliation, since my criticism of sociopaths is based on moral and ethical values, like the Golden Rule. And it certainly isn't an affiliation based on common purpose, as I've railed against the insanity of this sociopath-directed world for the last eight years.

So how, pray tell, am I affiliated with the bankster empire?

Never heard of a false flag? The 50/50 mixer? You know, say something and do another; do something and say another ... that sorta thing. In any event, I don't look for conjectural arguments when the free observables are there. You have supported far too many system psyops and stooges (already discussed at length) than any truthseeker worth his salt would even indulge, much more support ... and we can guess that the reason you have decried other aspects of the empire is to keep the 50/50 mix churning. Prevarication. Confusion. Uncertainty. Ideological subversion. Sockpuppet theatre elsewhere (e.g. Heebert) and the initial red carpet treatment that you had extended here to the Screech Owl Performing Drama Group. Those are some of the things you are guilty of. And those are the kinds of stuff that Cass Sunstein rewards with carrots, e.g. for infiltrating and neutralizing truth brigades great and small.

Quote:
UncleZook wrote:
One can only be in awe of things that one admires, not things that one detests.

Nonsense, as usual. I am in awe of your deceptive and manipulative "reasoning" ability, which I guarantee you I am detesting more and more.

There has been no deception on my part. Everything you hurl in my direction is contrived, you know, to serve as a plume of smoke into which you can disappear after you've finished robbing threads of their sense of purpose. As for awe, genuine people tend to be disgusted without ever showing awe for that which disgusts them. The fake artists will cry on command, and admire on demand.

Quote:
UncleZook wrote:
What is in fact absurd is your implied claim that sociopaths can be identified without their behavior.

How utterly absurd for you to make such a claim. The behavior of sociopaths is a direct result of their psychology, which in turn is a direct result of their brain function (1 2 3 4).

Here's the abstract from your first link
beginExcerpt

Abstract

Morality may be innate to the human brain. This review examines the neurobiological evidence from research involving functional magnetic resonance imaging of normal subjects, developmental sociopathy, acquired sociopathy from brain lesions, and frontotemporal dementia. These studies indicate a “neuromoral” network for responding to moral dilemmas centered in the ventromedial prefrontal cortex and its connections, particularly on the right. The neurobiological evidence indicates the existence of automatic “prosocial” mechanisms for identification with others that are part of the moral brain. Patients with disorders involving this moral network have attenuated emotional reactions to the possibility of harming others and may perform sociopathic acts. The existence of this neuromoral system has major clinical implications for the management of patients with dysmoral behavior from brain disorders and for forensic neuropsychiatry.

end

The above is supposed to be evidence of exactly what? I read a bit more, and can definitely say there are a lot of assumptions being made, e.g. a lot of hypothesizing going on. No credible evidence of causation. As it is, morality is a construction from society's strictures and laws of conduct. The suggestion is being advanced that these strictures bring adaptive evolutionary changes to the physiology/biochemistry of the brain. With the implication that those who are sociopaths have not adapted as much as those that are classified as empaths. So basically, it is arguing that empathy is an evolutionary stage of humanity, that is aeons ahead of the primitive brain. Another way to look at it is that the primitive brain survives in greater degree in sociopaths than in empaths.

I didn't realize that the good and evil cyclical duality can be unfurled onto a linear axis with primitive and progressive bookends. The logical consequences from this one link alone makes my eyes tear up, or at least, roll. I mean, it looks like we have solved the good-evil duality, good folks! The future holds the promise of permanent goodness! None of those asinine sine wave cyclicals that that idiot Zook keeps spouting on about.
:jest:

If my sarcasm is not evident, then a bit of advice: beware of Greeks bearing gifts and system carrotmunchers with suggestive science.

Quote:
UncleZook wrote:
In any event, sociopaths can and should only be identified by their behavior.

Unfortunately, that's all that is available to the average person, which is why it is critical for everyone to learn as much as they can about the distinctive behavior of sociopaths and psychopaths. Fortunately, although it took years, your behavior was sufficient to diagnose your case.

Yup. Let the carrotmunchers do the suggestive science. Leave the suggestive arts to Chico, the craftsman.
A two-pronged fork to stick it to Zook. :lol:

Pax

ps: I might yet read the other three links when I have time or when I get bored. Don't really expect that they will say much more than what the above link says.

ps2: Before I forget, what I'd like to know is what constitutes brain disorders and what constitutes brain norms? I mean, ultimately sociopaths need to be identified by their behavior ... not quarantined by differences in the order of their brains. So it's an important point to pursue. And you say you are not about eugenics, Chico, but your heroes in labcoats are all about finding problems in bad sectors of the brain, which ultimately reduces to finding problems in the genes (in the narrative of evolution) and fixing them. Do you even know what eugenics is?

ps3: I realize that eugenics will come upon us eventually, I'm not a Luddite ... but surely, we must better understand what we are attempting to change before we begin changing things? Or is that too slow for your liking?
I mean, I'm sure you want the brave new world to arrive as fast as it can ... but wouldn't we be better off if it arrived at a slower pace? Besides we have more important things to do with our time right now, like defeating FSD. Well, at least those of us who are genuinely opposed to the bankster empire. By the ongoing evidence, your empire.

ps4: The article coins the term dysmoral. Whatever happened to amoral or immoral? And how much of their grants do the carrotmunchers spend on scraping away the old coinages ... and applying a fresh coat of coinages over the same wall?

Flight that sends into the clouds brings wings to rest upon the boughs. Then further down to the liquid lawn, to serve as sentries for the gliding swan. Curve, a perfect turning of the line between here and Heaven, with extensions into infinitum.

Sun Apr 13, 2014 2:03 pm
Site Admin

Post Re: Definition of sociopathy ...
UncleZook wrote:
Never heard of a false flag?

So I am a false-flag for the bankster empire? Oooh... Kay...

UncleZook wrote:
Everything you hurl in my direction is contrived, you know, to serve as a plume of smoke into which you can disappear after you've finished robbing threads of their sense of purpose.

I see...

UncleZook wrote:
ps: I might yet read the other three links when I have time or when I get bored.

Please don't bother. You won't comprehend them either.

Sun Apr 13, 2014 11:25 pm
Reply to topic   [ 12 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2