Reply to topic  [ 22 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3
Sociopathy: the goldfish bowl 

Post Re: Sociopathy: the goldfish bowl
UncleZook wrote:
I said we need to awaken people to critical mass but I never used the qualifier "all" ... you injected that in as per your tendency to expand everything to absolutes, and reduce everything to absolutes.

So, if there is no "all", then there must be more to your solution than what you stated, namely awaken a "critical mass of the people" and "they will take corrective action". So what is the rest of your solution, if that's not "all"?

Partial solutions. Most real world solutions are partial solutions. So why do you think that we must have whole solutions when problems present themselves? Man's imperfect understandings of the Universe necessarily traps us in the chase of partial solutions. I only have part of the solution, namely, critical awareness of the bankster pyramid and its organization. I don't pretend to have knowledge of the whole solution, if such a thing exists.

Perhaps if you step back from your tendency of seeking absolutes and grand unified fields, you might actually avail yourself to the real world, Chico.

Quote:
UncleZook wrote:
Those problems that Man has been unable to solve, he usually ends up managing with approximate solutions, with temporary solutions, with patch fixes.

So now you're saying this bankster thing is an unsolvable problem?

It's solvable using the understanding of cycles and the method of partial solutions. Sociopathy is a singularity. Singularities cannot be solved. They must be dealt with by absorbing them into the equation as constants. That way we can still work with the variables. The machinery of the bankster empire is a group of independent variables. It is up to us to seize the independent variables from the sociopaths that are holding them. Then, we may elect to keep the machinery in place on the gamble that empaths can work the variables in to the benefit of humanity. More likely, empaths cannot hold the variables because the equation itself is flawed. So we will have to find a new equation that may (or may not) use some of the old variables ... an equitable equation. We will probably have to greatly diminish the value of the secrecy variable; eliminate the fiat decree and fiat money variables altogether. Modify the organization variable. Etc.

In short, the problem is manageable ... and proper management with proper machinery is itself a solution, albeit a partial solution. Some partial solutions are so good that they mimic whole solutions. Indeed, for cyclic structures such as empires, the first partial solution is the ruins of the first empire. The new irritation is the conception of fresh second empire. The new problem is the construction of this second empire. The second partial solution is the ruins of the second empire. Etc. Etc. From Empire1 through Empire2 ... to EmpireN ... a series of partial solutions mimicking the whole solution. As it were.

Quote:
UncleZook wrote:
Given this very real perspective, management of problems using the best available approximations ... is really the only fruitful course out there. By default, the best one.

So now we're just patching things up, because the problem is unsolvable, and this is the best we can do?

Have patience, Grasshopper. Go back and read above.

Quote:
UncleZook wrote:
I said the system purchases many. I didn't say most.

I didn't say "most" either. I basically said your solution just got even more unlikely.

Not if many choose to remain free and independent of the system. For each thinker that sells out, there are many more that buy out. The mathematics vastly favor those that work against the system. Although, I grant that the curtains of Oz would have many believing otherwise.

Quote:
UncleZook wrote:
The sine wave is ubiquitous in Nature. Anything that ties back to it is a good analogy.

So we can say your discernment wavers between appalling and excellent at regular intervals?

Yes. But, mostly, in intervals of space than in time. I have poor discernment in local spaces ... but have sharp discernment in global spaces. Local spaces tend to disappear inside the pattern, as it were. Global spaces tend to emerge patterns. I'm nothing if not a pattern-oriented thinker. Of course, being an imperfect human, I do also periodically experience poor discernment in intervals of time, as well ... which is why I frequently get into tete-a-tetes with those I would be better off tickling, or taking to a zoo, or buying three scoops of choklit chip ice cream, or reading about honey jars and Winnie-The_Pooh before bedtime. That sorta thing.

But hey, I live by the cycle, so I must die by the cycle ... so I can live again.

Quote:
UncleZook wrote:
The problem with you, Chico, is that you almost have a genetic tendency to break the whole (pick a whole, any whole) into its parts ... then focus on a single part to grandstand.

Like you breaking the banksters out from the sociopaths and focusing on them?

Sociopaths did not erect a bankster pyramid until a handful of them decided to organize in secrecy with an infinite supply of fiat money at their disposal. So the rational focus is on the machinery, specifically the machinery of full spectrum dominance ... not on sociopathy, which existed long before the machinery.

The cows have yet to come home to the barn inside your head, Chico.

UncleZook wrote:
There you go again, shifting context. I never used the qualifier "everything".

No, but you completely dismissed the exceptions, which is essentially the same thing.

I don't dismiss exceptions ... I understand their minor import next to the major significance of the rule. Again, you're pushing this debate towards the exceptions and losing the rule in the process.

Quote:
UncleZook wrote:
What happens after that, no one can predict. Awareness and action are two different things. Awareness can trigger action. Or it can trigger indifference.

So once again, you are saying your solution is not even a solution, it's just an unpredictable event. Nice.

Not at all. It's very predictable. Predictable ... as in a series of partial solutions that mimic the whole solution ... but is nothing of the sort. Which is why we give this series of partial solutions its own classification, e.g. management.

Quote:
UncleZook wrote:
By contrast, redirecting things to sociopathy has proven itself over millennia ... and in the more recent millennia, to be a fiddler's tune worthy of Nero.

That's an argument? Would you let me argue "By contrast, redirecting things to awakening people has proven itself over millennia ... and in the more recent millennia, to be a fiddler's tune worthy of Nero"? What BS.

Nope. I wouldn't let you mislead the good folks like that. Reality check for Chico: the internet is the new player. The dissemination of information is near instantaneous today. The opportunity for awareness (and critical awareness) has exponential capacity compared to the linear capacity of millennia past. No longer are we stilled by the propaganda of the king's quills, as it were. We discover and share truths outside of royal purview. The main thing required today is discernment.

There are levels of discernment ... from poor discernment to rich discernment.

Quote:
UncleZook wrote:
The awakening will begin in earnest when the grocery shells run dry. Even if only 9% can be classified as critical thinkers, we are all classified as eaters. And that ... is the first real world, my friend.

So if that were true, why do you think the banksters would allow grocery shelves to run dry? Aren't they pushing GMOs so that cheap food will be plentiful? It sounds to me like they know the importance of keeping those sheeple bellies full.

Indeed, they understand that if the bellies run empty, then that will light the spark on the dried timber of awareness. As it were. So while they throw rice into the oceans for corporate bottom lines; and offer cheap, toxic GMOs as part of their culling program ... awareness keeps climbing at its own pace. Slow now. But the pace will pick up as the quality of the controlled food supply begins to take its toll on the health of the people.

Quote:
Really, Zook, you're making yourself look foolish.

Insinuating foolishness is a poor substitute for counterargument. Make the points and defend them.

Pax

Flight that sends into the clouds brings wings to rest upon the boughs. Then further down to the liquid lawn, to serve as sentries for the gliding swan. Curve, a perfect turning of the line between here and Heaven, with extensions into infinitum.

Sat Mar 29, 2014 3:42 pm
Site Admin

Post Re: Sociopathy: the goldfish bowl
UncleZook wrote:
So why do you think that we must have whole solutions when problems present themselves?

I didn't say we must have whole solutions. I'm saying that we happen to have one available and we would be wise to avail ourselves of that whole solution. It solves the bankster problem, it solves the Zionist problem, it solves the Vatican problem, it solves the governance (political) problem, and many more. It is a whole solution. Why would you dismiss it in favor of partial solutions?

UncleZook wrote:
Sociopathy is a singularity. Singularities cannot be solved.

Sociopathy is the root of the problem. I'm not proposing we solve sociopathy. I'm proposing that we manage it so that it does not become the root of the problem. If you remove the root of the problem, the problem disappears.

UncleZook wrote:
I have poor discernment in local spaces ... but have sharp discernment in global spaces.

:lol: :lol:

Oh, OK. It must be true, because it came from Uncle Zook. What was that saying Andy liked to use? Oh, yeah.... "It is far more impressive when others discover your good qualities without your help!"

UncleZook wrote:
Sociopaths did not erect a bankster pyramid until a handful of them decided to organize in secrecy with an infinite supply of fiat money at their disposal.

No, that's not how it happened.

I grow tired of your never-ending poor assumptions, oversimplification, and binary thinking. I think it's a waste of time to continue to beat a dead horse.

Even your Pax is a deception.

Sun Mar 30, 2014 4:53 am
Reply to topic   [ 22 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3