Reply to topic  [ 20 posts ]  Go to page 1, 2  Next
Kevin Barrett _OWNS_ Noam Chomsky 

Post Kevin Barrett _OWNS_ Noam Chomsky
http://www.veteranstoday.com/2013/11/05/chomsky-emails/

Barrett exposes the left gatekeeper Chomsky's true colors. It's a long read. Chomsky's reputation as an intellectual takes a big hit ... and a new reputation as a system stooge takes flight.

Chomsky corresponds with the following statement:
beginExcerpt
Aside from which all of this is a low priority for me, for reasons you know: I prefer to devote my time to combatting the crimes of empire, not to learning enough civil engineering to evaluate a claim about building 7 which, if correct, would clearly point the finger at Osama bin Laden, or to other diversions from my own priorities.
end

Is Chomsky seriously maintaining that if WTC7 was brought down by controlled demolition, that bin Laden is the clear suspect??

If Chomsky is not suffering from age-related delusions (and the entire exchange reveals that he is still of lucid mind)
... then that can only imply that he is covering up one of the greatest crimes of the recent quartercentury, and perhaps the crime with the greatest potential to bring down the bankster empire..

Pax

ps: THE GATEKEEPERS: Foundations Fund Phony 'Left' Media

Attachments:
File comment: Chomsky's CIA funding
left_gatekeepers_sm.gif
left_gatekeepers_sm.gif [ 86.73 KiB | Viewed 4053 times ]

Flight that sends into the clouds brings wings to rest upon the boughs. Then further down to the liquid lawn, to serve as sentries for the gliding swan. Curve, a perfect turning of the line between here and Heaven, with extensions into infinitum.
Fri Mar 14, 2014 12:14 am

Post Re: Kevin Barrett _OWNS_ Noam Chomsky
Better resolution gif of Left Gatekeeper's network.

Chomsky is found on the lower left, just above Zmag.

Looking at the names on the list, anyone seriously think that The Protocols Of The Learned Elders Of Zion ... is not in play?

Pax

Attachments:
left_gatekeepers.gif
left_gatekeepers.gif [ 92.77 KiB | Viewed 4048 times ]

Flight that sends into the clouds brings wings to rest upon the boughs. Then further down to the liquid lawn, to serve as sentries for the gliding swan. Curve, a perfect turning of the line between here and Heaven, with extensions into infinitum.
Fri Mar 14, 2014 4:50 am

The common core amongst all of us is really understanding how we have been deceived. And it starts with you...

Sat Mar 15, 2014 5:13 pm
Site Admin

magamud wrote:
The common core amongst all of us is really understanding how we have been deceived. And it starts with you...

Dang, you're firing on all cylinders today, Mags! You are exactly right. Zook cannot be fooled. His discernment is flawless. He cannot be deceived. He takes great pride in that. He flaunts it. Chico has admitted many times that he can be fooled. His discernment is not flawless. He can be deceived. He does not take pride in that, but he recognizes the reality of it and is humble as a result. What a difference between these two character types! What does it mean?

Sociopaths see themselves as the masters. They aren't fooled or deceived -- they fool and deceive others! They are the ones with power and control, superior discernment, and pride in what they are. Non-sociopaths understand that we all have flaws. We are all vulnerable. We are all equal. We are all one.

The stark contrast between the two mindsets is one indication of the stark contrast between the two psychologies. That contrast has gone unrecognized and unmanaged for far too long, to the great detriment of humanity.

Sat Mar 15, 2014 8:52 pm

8-)

Sat Mar 15, 2014 9:49 pm

http://www.911conspiracy.tv/Noam_Chomsk ... icker.html

beginExcerpt

Noam Chomsky: Controlled Asset of the New World Order
Chomsky as gatekeeper and master propagandist
— by Daniel L. Abrahamson

The Pied Piper of the Left

Noam Chomsky is often hailed as America’s premier dissident intellectual, a fearless purveyor of truth fighting against media propaganda, murderous U.S. foreign policy, and the crimes of profit-hungry transnational corporations.

He enjoys a slavish cult-like following from millions leftist students, journalists, and activists worldwide who fawn over his dense books as if they were scripture. To them, Chomsky is the supreme deity, a priestly master whose logic cannot be questioned.

However, as one begins to examine the interviews and writings of Chomsky, a different picture emerges. His books, so vociferously lauded in leftist circles, appear to be calculated disinformation designed to distract and confuse honest activists. Since the 1960’s, Chomsky has acted as the premier Left gatekeeper, using his elevated status to cover up the major crimes of the global elite.

His formula over the years has stayed consistent: blame “America” and “corporations” while failing to examine the hidden Globalist overclass which pulls the strings, using the U.S. as an engine of creation and destruction. Then after pinning all the worlds ills on American imperialism, Chomsky offers the solution of world government under the United Nations.

In his book “The Conspirator’s Hierarchy,” Dr. John Coleman named Chomsky as a deep cover CIA agent working to undermine social protest groups. Certainly Dr. Coleman’s claims appear validated by an honest review of Chomsky’s role as a Left gatekeeper.

Since 9-11 [the attacks of 2001-09-11], he has steadfastly refused to discuss the evidence of government complicity and prior knowledge. Furthermore, he claims that the Council on Foreign Relations (CFR), Bilderberg Committee, and Trilateral Commission are “nothing organizations.” When critiquing poverty, he never mentions the Federal Reserve and their role in manipulating the cycle of debt.

Similarly, he claims that the CIA was never a rogue organization and is an innocent scapegoat; that JFK was killed by the lone assassin Lee Harvey Oswald; that the obvious vote fraud in 2004 did not occur; and that “peak oil” is real and good for humanity.

What he does advocate is population control, gun control, support for UNESCO, and the end of national sovereignty in favor of a one-world government under the U.N. In other words, the major goals of the New World Order.

Chomsky’s role in propaganda paradigm is much like that of Karl Marx: to present a false liberation ideology which actually supports the desired solutions of the elite. Marx pointed out the inequalities and brutality of capitalism and then advocated a one world bank, army, and government with the abolition of private property and religion; in other words, the major goals of the New World Order.

Tens of millions of activists worldwide still remain trapped by this scam, failing to recognize the inherent autocratic and elitist structures of Marxism-Leninism or the newer incarnation under Chomsky.

The Globalist elites and their army of social scientists at the Tavistock Institute understand that people are going to question the inequities of the current economic system. For example, why is wealth distributed so unequally between classes and countries? Why are those living in third world nations allowed to die from preventable diseases and starvation? Why does the U.S. government sponsor and direct such murderous foreign policy? Why was America attacked on 9-11?

In other words, why is the world embroiled in such violence? Who is behind all this suffering? And most importantly, what solutions would relieve the poverty and destruction plaguing the worldwide population?

Enter Chomsky, the controlled opposition, to play the role of re-direct agent. He discusses a mere fraction of the real elite manipulation and then quickly pushes his followers into dead-end solutions and alienating rhetoric. Chomsky’s hero status is further amplified by Left gatekeeper publications like Z Magazine, DemocracyNow!, The Progressive, and The Nation.

Is it a coincidence that all of those magazines receive major funding from Globalist front-groups like the Rockefeller Foundation, Ford Foundation, Carnegie Endowment, and MacArthur Foundation? Chomsky may be the head gatekeeper, but he works alongside a network of fellow Globalist assets like Amy Goodman who do their best to appear radical while avoiding all the hardcore issues and deliberately leading the Left into oblivion.

The following analysis will show that Chomsky, a deep cover agent for the New World Order, a master of black propaganda whose true motives become clear with a sober and honest examination.

end

An excellent article. Wish I had written it myself. In any event, Chico supports Chomsky by still extending benefit of doubt to an irredeemable sociopath who's been assisting the push for full spectrum dominance right from his early years. His role has been to take important issues - issues that damned the bankster empire - and glide them down to a soft landing. Chomsky's piled up many carrots working for the bankster empire. And he's a Zionist sociopath, which is degrees more culpable than being a Zionist nonsociopath (the latter being a matter of bad judgment; the former being a matter of crimes against humanity).

Of course, Chico claims that Zionism only attracts sociopaths. He won't or can't address the square pyramid argument I made ... because it makes him look like the fool he is as he advances the argument of uncertainty, warranted or otherwise.

Pax

Sat Mar 15, 2014 10:57 pm
Site Admin

UncleZook wrote:
In any event, Chico supports Chomsky by still extending benefit of doubt to an irredeemable sociopath who's been assisting the push for full spectrum dominance right from his early years.

No, that is not true. I am no fan of Chomsky. There is no doubt that a very complex and sinister deception and manipulation is occurring in our world. I call it the Matrix. Everyone is involved, to some degree, including you and me, whether we realize it or not. You are somewhat like Chomsky, with false controlled-opposition viewpoints that ultimately lend support to the NWO agenda, though you claim to oppose it. The main point I want to make is that because of our brainwashing, and because we don't have all the information needed to know the truth of the situation, we cannot lay claim to certainty. We must work with dynamic probabilities. This is something that you cannot do, because of your psychology, and it is at the root of your consistently faulty conclusions.

UncleZook wrote:
Of course, Chico claims that Zionism only attracts sociopaths. He won't or can't address the square pyramid argument I made ... because it makes him look like the fool he is as he advances the argument of uncertainty, warranted or otherwise.

Your square pyramid argument is utter BS, and that's why I don't address it. The top of the pyramid is nothing like the base. The base consists primarily of the sheeple, while the top consists exclusively of the sociopaths. There's not enough time in my day to correct all of your errors, so I leave the really obvious ones alone. The fact that you don't even recognize them confirms my assessment of your ridiculous "discernment".

Sun Mar 16, 2014 3:11 am

UncleZook wrote:
In any event, Chico supports Chomsky by still extending benefit of doubt to an irredeemable sociopath who's been assisting the push for full spectrum dominance right from his early years.

No, that is not true. I am no fan of Chomsky. There is no doubt that a very complex and sinister deception and manipulation is occurring in our world. I call it the Matrix. Everyone is involved, to some degree, including you and me, whether we realize it or not. You are somewhat like Chomsky, with false controlled-opposition viewpoints that ultimately lend support to the NWO agenda, though you claim to oppose it.

You may now have changed your mind about Chomsky - a bit late in the game if that is the case - as with your changing of mind about Andy ... but I remember you giving Chomsky escape room when Chomsky first came up in the narrative of 9/11/2001. You made all kinds of prevaricational excuses for those that failed the litmus test of 9/11/2001 ... including Assange, but even supposed intellectuals like Chomsky who maintained the false narrative a decade after the event. You did that to parade your flawed philosophy of uncertainty, even against warranted certainty ... that I was obliged to call you a gatekeeper, in the worst case scenario ... or a man with poor discernment, in the best case. The archives have it, Chico.

But if you change your mind about Chomsky, that's a welcome step in the honest direction of warranted certainty.

For Chomsky is an example of a mild-mannered pseudo-intellectual with little to no real conscience. He belongs to the diplomatic corps of the Zionist-led bankster agenda. In short, I am nothing like Chomsky. It takes a delusional fool to make that comparison; or a mendacious one. In any event, take a mirror to yourself and see if you can't find any similarities.

Quote:
The main point I want to make is that because of our brainwashing, and because we don't have all the information needed to know the truth of the situation, we cannot lay claim to certainty. We must work with dynamic probabilities. This is something that you cannot do, because of your psychology, and it is at the root of your consistently faulty conclusions.

Listen to yourself and stop the distortion. I've always maintained the argument of warranted certainty; of transitional certainties with intermediate warrants. I've never endorsed unwarranted certainty or unwarranted uncertainty (static or dynamic). Warrants are always required. Kapiche?

So stop pretending that I haven't been working with dynamic probabilities. For example, there is still a probability that you're not a gatekeeper, Chico, altho' the evidence keeps mounting. There's always the possibility that Mags is not a fifth columnist ... I can't say that he is with any finalized or static certainty, just that many of his posts are leaning in that direction. FTR, I hope I am wrong about Mags because he's the only one of my opponents that is still capable of understanding a logical construction even if he disagrees with it. I can say with reasonable warrant that Andy is a sociopath, but I don't have to sell Andy to your piss poor discernment anymore ... so that's a relief.

You oversimplify things, distort things, fabricate things outright ... that I'm not sure it's just a matter of poor discernment ... but if it is, we don't have to wonder why. When a brain practices dot misconnections as much as yours does - time and again - clarity is not an expectation but a creature that beat all odds.

Quote:
UncleZook wrote:

Your square pyramid argument is utter BS, and that's why I don't address it. The top of the pyramid is nothing like the base. The base consists primarily of the sheeple, while the top consists exclusively of the sociopaths. There's not enough time in my day to correct all of your errors, so I leave the really obvious ones alone. The fact that you don't even recognize them confirms my assessment of your ridiculous "discernment".

This is just incredible. That's exactly how I presented teh square pyramid design argument. Namely, that the base is largely nonsociopathic (as with the general population) and the capstone is virtually 100% sociopathic. You say exactly the same thing but then imply that I have erred in my argument. Wot? When you present it, it's reality ... and when I present it, it's a mistake?

You really need a view of the clement greens, Chico. A lawn chair. Lemonade. Three square meals a day in the round dining room. No gaslighting here. You're going cuckoo clock right before our eyes. Tick tock tick tock.

Of course, there's a drip of sarcasm and a drop of satire in most everything I write. I'm a writer. It's what I do. But question begs: should I be concerned that that may qualify me as a gaslighter, you know, in the chatter of the cherubs here?

Oye.

Pax

Sun Mar 16, 2014 1:46 pm
Site Admin

What a game-player you are, Zook. You're becoming more and more transparent, and I have little desire to engage your sociopathic behavior. There is so much subtle deception and manipulation, it's revolting.

Let's just address your square pyramid argument, and the faulty conclusions you draw from it.

UncleZook wrote:
This means that the base represents the true nature of any pyramid. The Zionist pyramid is no different.

Wrong. The base does not represent the true nature of the pyramid when we are talking about human psychology. When sociopaths lead, the base follows, and the whole pyramid trends towards sociopathy as a result.

UncleZook wrote:
Moreover, the incidence of sociopathy is far less in the base than in the capstone because it takes a committed sociopath to take control of bankster operations and imperialist ambitions. And the capstone will only exist as long as there is a base to support it.

Wrong conclusion again. The capstone does not depend on the base when we are talking sociopathy. The capstone controls the base. The characteristics of the base are orchestrated by the capstone. That's why propaganda and mind control are so important to the sociopaths at the top.

UncleZook wrote:
So the Zionist bankster pyramid is dependent not so much on the sociopathy of the 100% sociopathic capstone, but the captured imagination of the marginally sociopathic base. That's where ideology and nationalistic manipulations come in.

Wrong again. The Zionist bankster pyramid is completely dependent on the sociopathy of the 100% sociopathic capstone! The manipulations the sociopaths employ (censorship, secrecy, information control, propaganda, mind control, etc.) impose that dependency.

UncleZook wrote:
In short, secrecy, organization and fiat money are the sources of the problem ... and the answer lies in neutralizing the sources.

As I stated before, secrecy, hierarchy (inequality), and undermining the currency for purposes of power and control are not the sources of the problem, they are the symptoms of the problem. They are the direct consequences of the disorder we call sociopathy. Those symptoms (secrecy, hierarchical inequality, the desire for power and control over others) are among the defining characteristics of sociopaths.

In short, your discernment is crap, also known as BS. It is now so deep and so smelly, it's truly revolting.

Sun Mar 16, 2014 5:32 pm

What a game-player you are, Zook. You're becoming more and more transparent, and I have little desire to engage your sociopathic behavior. There is so much subtle deception and manipulation, it's revolting.

There has been no gameplaying by me. I don't do games, Chico ... Chicobert, if you like. I'm a straight shootin' son of a hitch (Mom and Dad, circa May 1962). It takes very poor discernment to call me a gameplayer ... or willful misdeed. But I do understand that your game-playing has gotten you into a predicament. Predictable. And now you want to transform the accounting of your misdeeds ... into an attack on me. A check of the archives betrays your insinuation. I'll leave it at that.

Quote:
Let's just address your square pyramid argument, and the faulty conclusions you draw from it.

Finally, you're willing to address the message. We're making progress.

Quote:
UncleZook wrote:
This means that the base represents the true nature of any pyramid. The Zionist pyramid is no different.

Wrong. The base does not represent the true nature of the pyramid when we are talking about human psychology. When sociopaths lead, the base follows, and the whole pyramid trends towards sociopathy as a result.

Not wrong. The base always represents the major nature of the pyramid, pick a pyramid, any pyramid. Pure mathematics. This was true when the Pharaohs ruled Egypt, and it is true now that the banksters are ruling a bit more than Egypt. The pharaohs' historians told the story from the perspective of the capstone of power. But real Egypt belonged to the state of the base. Indeed, many a noted intellectual understands that a society is measured by the state of its lowest citizens, not by the state of its ruling elites.

That said, if we look at the Zionist Pyramid of today, the nature of this pyramid is the major nature of the people (hence, the people's nature), not the minor nature of the capstone. Pure mathematics. If the major nature is trapped in Milgram Experiment conditions at the base, then the whole Zionist pyramid is corrupted and dangerous ... but not because the majority of Zionists are sociopaths, but because the majority of nonsociopath Zionists have been put under a spell. Hopefully critical mass of awareness will help break this spell, and then the Zionist pyramid will have to collapse due to lack of structure. The sociopath Zionists understand this. Which is why they increase the thumbscrews on those nonsociopath Zionists that decide to break away ... and reward those nonsociopath Zionists that are captured by the spell and its promises of milk, honey, apple pie, and security.

So, when we look at the Zionist pyramid, we have a majority nonsociopath Zionist base in the pyramid population; we have a minority ruling capstone of sociopath Zionists; and we have an overall nature of nonsociopathic Zionism that is trapped under Milgram Experiment circumstances.

Not a sociopathic nature ... but an induced Milgramic nature, if you will. Sociopaths are primarily genetic monsters.
It then takes twisted understanding to interpret memetic victims (most Zionists) with genetic monsters (the ruling bakster Zionist elites).

Quote:
UncleZook wrote:
Moreover, the incidence of sociopathy is far less in the base than in the capstone because it takes a committed sociopath to take control of bankster operations and imperialist ambitions. And the capstone will only exist as long as there is a base to support it.

Wrong conclusion again. The capstone does not depend on the base when we are talking sociopathy. The capstone controls the base. The characteristics of the base are orchestrated by the capstone. That's why propaganda and mind control are so important to the sociopaths at the top.

No, the capstone does not consult the base. True enough. The capstone controls the base. True enough. The characteristics of the base are orchestrated by the capstone. True enough. Propaganda and mind control is essential to the capstone sociopaths. True enough.

But it's also true that the Zionist pyramid is composed primarily of nonsociopaths in Milgram circumstances ... and therefore, it is not true that the Zionist pyramid is sociopathic ... it is not in any rational Universe. Only the capstone of the Zionist pyramid can be considered sociopathic. But it's the base that supports the Zionist pyramid; without it, the pyramid will collapse like a deck of cards. Think of a biological cell. The nuclear DNA makes the decisions, but if the rest of the cell is breached, the game is over for that cell. Similarly, if the base of the Zionist pyramid can be rescued from the spell, game over for the banksters.

In short, focusing on the sociopaths is not going to break the spell. They are genetic monsters. We must therefore focus on the nonsociopaths and help them break their Milgram conditioning. That alone will collapse the bankster empire. This is where critical mass in awareness factors in. To wit, exposing the crimes, the corruptions, and the cointels of the bankster empire is paramount to understanding the control by genetic monsters.

Quote:
UncleZook wrote:
So the Zionist bankster pyramid is dependent not so much on the sociopathy of the 100% sociopathic capstone, but the captured imagination of the marginally sociopathic base. That's where ideology and nationalistic manipulations come in.

Wrong again. The Zionist bankster pyramid is completely dependent on the sociopathy of the 100% sociopathic capstone! The manipulations the sociopaths employ (censorship, secrecy, information control, propaganda, mind control, etc.) impose that dependency.

Not wrong again. While it is true that the base and the ziggurath of the bankster pyramid takes instructions from the top, and these instructions are sociopathic in design in large part ... it is not true that the bottom is dependent on the top. It is falsely made to think it is. If Toto would teeth on a curtain again - for old times sake - the dependencies would be exposed as a fraud. This effectively means that the sociopaths control the pyramid as long as the bottom remains asleep.

So the Zionist bankster pyramid is actually dependent on keeping the sleepers asleep, not so much getting them to cots in the first place, e.g. using sociopathy. That's a subtle but important difference. This is where a bucket of water on a sleepy head is kryptonite for the supermoneylenders. Alas, you can't fetch a bucket of water if you're constantly yammering on about sociopathy and the tediosity of it all... and calling everyone a sociopath (including nonsociopaths).

As for chatter about real sociopaths, that is preaching to the choir. Everyone already knows that sociopaths prepared the sleeping cots, and who they generally are. They are now looking for the antidotal splash to empty the cots. As it were.

Quote:
UncleZook wrote:
In short, secrecy, organization and fiat money are the sources of the problem ... and the answer lies in neutralizing the sources.

As I stated before, secrecy, hierarchy (inequality), and undermining the currency for purposes of power and control are not the sources of the problem, they are the symptoms of the problem. They are the direct consequences of the disorder we call sociopathy. Those symptoms (secrecy, hierarchical inequality, the desire for power and control over others) are among the defining characteristics of sociopaths.

Wrong. The disease is sociopaths preparing yawning cots for the nonsociopaths, not the sociopaths themselves. The symptoms are the cots and the yawning nonsociopaths. If you want to cure the disease, don't focus on curing the sociopaths - only evolution is privy to that cure - focus instead on eliminating the cots, which will force the nonsociopaths to awaken.

Quote:
In short, your discernment is crap, also known as BS. It is now so deep and so smelly, it's truly revolting.

Your opinion counts with the poor discernment crowd, I'm sure.

Pax

Sun Mar 16, 2014 8:49 pm
Reply to topic   [ 20 posts ]  Go to page 1, 2  Next