Reply to topic  [ 20 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2
Kevin Barrett _OWNS_ Noam Chomsky 
Site Admin

Post Re: Kevin Barrett _OWNS_ Noam Chomsky
UncleZook wrote:
But I do understand that your game-playing has gotten you into a predicament. Predictable. And now you want to transform the accounting of your misdeeds ... into an attack on me. A check of the archives betrays your insinuation.

You are only describing yourself, Zook. And I'm sure I don't have to link to your "Busted" thread for the archive check.

UncleZook wrote:
The base always represents the major nature of the pyramid, pick a pyramid, any pyramid. Pure mathematics.

This is a classic example of your faulty assumptions and cascading propagation of error as you reason with binary logic and oversimplification. We're talking psychology here, not mathematics! Your formulas are completely inappropriate when we talk about empathy, secrecy, deception, manipulation, power, and control in the realm of human affairs.

UncleZook wrote:
If the major nature is trapped in Milgram Experiment conditions at the base, then the whole Zionist pyramid is corrupted and dangerous ... but not because the majority of Zionists are sociopaths, but because the majority of nonsociopath Zionists have been put under a spell.

No, it's precisely because of the sociopaths. Who put the majority under the spell? Who maintains that spell, and profits from it? Who will fight to the death in the most unethical and immoral manner to maintain that status quo?

And the majority of non-sociopaths are not Zionists. Stating that kind of nonsense is just dishonest game-playing, Zook.

UncleZook wrote:
The disease is sociopaths preparing yawning cots for the nonsociopaths, not the sociopaths themselves. The symptoms are the cots and the yawning nonsociopaths. If you want to cure the disease, don't focus on curing the sociopaths - only evolution is privy to that cure - focus instead on eliminating the cots, which will force the nonsociopaths to awaken.

You're a crafty one, but then sociopaths often are. That's why I'm becoming so disgusted with your faulty reasoning. It is diseased, just like the sociopathic mind.

The disease is sociopathy. You can't cure sociopathy, any more than you can cure the trusting nature of the empathetic masses. You have to manage it. That requires exposing the sociopaths and removing them from positions of power and control. In other words, identify and disqualify. You can't awaken the majority, because they can't be cured either. They too are products of their psychology. The sociopaths know this, and that's why they can deceive and manipulate the majority so easily. They've done it throughout recorded history. What has never been done throughout recorded history is to identify the sociopaths and manage them. Until that is done, they will rule easily, just as they always have. And it is not the majority, the 80%, that will do this. It is also not the ruling sociopaths, the 5%, that will do this. It will have to be the remaining 15%, most of whom do not even know what a sociopath is. That is the group that must be educated, informed, and awakened to the nightmare of sociopathy. That's my target audience, to whom I try to bring the necessary information to solve this problem. That is also your target audience, that you confuse and befuddle with your crap discernment so that they never wake up. You are part of the problem, Zook. You are a gatekeeper of decidedly sociopathic persuasion that is serving the enemy, whether wittingly or unwittingly. That means you too must be exposed and managed. I have no desire to participate in that exercise, but if we are ever to escape from this insanity, that is exactly what we all have to do.

Mon Mar 17, 2014 1:19 am

UncleZook wrote:
But I do understand that your game-playing has gotten you into a predicament. Predictable. And now you want to transform the accounting of your misdeeds ... into an attack on me. A check of the archives betrays your insinuation.

You are only describing yourself, Zook. And I'm sure I don't have to link to your "Busted" thread for the archive check.

Why the sudden timidity?

I welcome the check of the archives ... including that Uncle Zook Busted thread ... shows the level of distortions and outright fabrications you'll resort to and have resorted to ever since trumping up the charge of sociopathy
against me.

But let me assist you:
viewtopic.php?p=10746#p10746

Quote:
UncleZook wrote:
The base always represents the major nature of the pyramid, pick a pyramid, any pyramid. Pure mathematics.

This is a classic example of your faulty assumptions and cascading propagation of error as you reason with binary logic and oversimplification. We're talking psychology here, not mathematics! Your formulas are completely inappropriate when we talk about empathy, secrecy, deception, manipulation, power, and control in the realm of human affairs.

We're talking mathematics to underscore the fact that once the (Milgram) psychology is overcome, the good nature of the people has the numbers to back it up and destroy the bankster pyramid. Just as in the larger human pyramid, the Zionist pyramid is built by sociopath Zionists Milgramming the nonsociopath Zionists (which vastly outnumber the sociopath Zionists). De-Milgramming is then essentially the task of attacking secrecy, attacking organization, and attacking fiat money and decrees. You don't deMilgram by attacking something built into the human condition such as sociopathy. That tactic hasn't worked. Indeed, sociopathy has been attacked/exposed/condemned ... for millennia ... and by bigger minds than yours and mine. But that hasn't stopped the bankster empire, arguably the greatest empire to blight mankind ... it hasn't even slowed it down. Again, evolution alone will deliver the better species. Not Chico. Not Mags. Not Zook.

Zook is just trying to keep the totalitarianism at bay in the small interval of time he's been given to do so. I'm just one joule of energy in the infinite joules that move this Earth. My task is to resist totalitarianism as much as I can, so that the species has a chance to evolve for the better, sooner than later. That should be your task, too. But you've chosen instead to solve every major issue that plagues this Good Earth by pointing back to something in the human condition that you cannot possibly understand, much less solve. I know you don't understand it because you've been hurling that charge at anybody that happens to look, listen, or speak the wrong way ... as adjudged by Chico's discernment. And I don't need to tell you the quality of that. You even admit so much yourself and have even advanced a living essay on it with your ubiquitous Theory Of Uncertainty, which is even more profound than the Uncertainty Principle, I'm sure. Wait, let me move outside the satire zone. There ... okay .. where were we?

Quote:
UncleZook wrote:
If the major nature is trapped in Milgram Experiment conditions at the base, then the whole Zionist pyramid is corrupted and dangerous ... but not because the majority of Zionists are sociopaths, but because the majority of nonsociopath Zionists have been put under a spell.

No, it's precisely because of the sociopaths. Who put the majority under the spell? Who maintains that spell, and profits from it? Who will fight to the death in the most unethical and immoral manner to maintain that status quo?

Yes, we both agree on that point. I call it Milgramming the majority. L. Frank Baum called it The Wonderful Wizard Of Oz (because, because, because ...??? Darned if I know.) The majority is cowed by the levers of Oz. It took Toto and a tug to break the mindlock. Ronnie Reagan called it the Evil Empire and popular American culture was rife with references to mean-looking 300-pound babushkas. In reality, Russian women are very attractive.

We know that sociopaths are behind the Milgramming ... and we must push them off the levers. But we're not going to push them off the levers by continuously pointing at them. People have tried that for millennia. And Square One is a popular retreat. We need another way. The only way as far as I can see is through critical awareness, namely, a full scale assault on the levers by attacking the fiat money, the organization, the secrecy.
Expose their machinery! By contrast, studying sociopathy is not going to expose anything that we don't already know.

Quote:
And the majority of non-sociopaths are not Zionists. Stating that kind of nonsense is just dishonest game-playing, Zook.

In the context of the Zionist pyramid, every individual is a Zionist. You can't even read the arguments properly anymore, Chico. Get some help. Your unhealthy ego is preventing you from admitting your errors ... and you have made so many errors that we might need to borrow a Cray supercomputer to keep the tally. I wonder what those things rent for ... hmm ...

Quote:
UncleZook wrote:
The disease is sociopaths preparing yawning cots for the nonsociopaths, not the sociopaths themselves. The symptoms are the cots and the yawning nonsociopaths. If you want to cure the disease, don't focus on curing the sociopaths - only evolution is privy to that cure - focus instead on eliminating the cots, which will force the nonsociopaths to awaken.

You're a crafty one, but then sociopaths often are. That's why I'm becoming so disgusted with your faulty reasoning. It is diseased, just like the sociopathic mind.

Initiating the error; then propagating it. That's the duty of fools and agents of the bankster empire. Which are you?

Quote:
The disease is sociopathy. You can't cure sociopathy, any more than you can cure the trusting nature of the empathetic masses. You have to manage it. That requires exposing the sociopaths and removing them from positions of power and control. In other words, identify and disqualify. You can't awaken the majority, because they can't be cured either. They too are products of their psychology. The sociopaths know this, and that's why they can deceive and manipulate the majority so easily. They've done it throughout recorded history. What has never been done throughout recorded history is to identify the sociopaths and manage them. Until that is done, they will rule easily, just as they always have. And it is not the majority, the 80%, that will do this. It is also not the ruling sociopaths, the 5%, that will do this. It will have to be the remaining 15%, most of whom do not even know what a sociopath is. That is the group that must be educated, informed, and awakened to the nightmare of sociopathy. That's my target audience, to whom I try to bring the necessary information to solve this problem. That is also your target audience, that you confuse and befuddle with your crap discernment so that they never wake up. You are part of the problem, Zook. You are a gatekeeper of decidedly sociopathic persuasion that is serving the enemy, whether wittingly or unwittingly. That means you too must be exposed and managed. I have no desire to participate in that exercise, but if we are ever to escape from this insanity, that is exactly what we all have to do.

Keep on exposing me Chico. Your piss poor discernment of the problem; of the solution; and of genuine truthseekers will be exposed alongside.

History has tried everything to try and understand sociopaths. It has so far failed to stop them. Evolution to a better species will arrive on its own schedule; and that will finally stop the sociopaths. Until then we have a task to perform. Stop the push for full spectrum dominance and totalitarianism. We have some tools at our disposal, the largest one being the internet. The internet has given us a chance to study the scoiopathic machinery like never before. We may still not be able to stop the sociopaths ... but at least we have a strong chance of stopping their machinery (e.g organization, fiat money, secrecy, etc.).

Pax

Flight that sends into the clouds brings wings to rest upon the boughs. Then further down to the liquid lawn, to serve as sentries for the gliding swan. Curve, a perfect turning of the line between here and Heaven, with extensions into infinitum.

Tue Mar 18, 2014 5:41 pm
Site Admin

UncleZook wrote:
Indeed, sociopathy has been attacked/exposed/condemned ... for millennia ... and by bigger minds than yours and mine.

Again, evolution alone will deliver the better species.

But you've chosen instead to solve every major issue that plagues this Good Earth by pointing back to something in the human condition that you cannot possibly understand, much less solve.

But we're not going to push them off the levers by continuously pointing at them. People have tried that for millennia.

By contrast, studying sociopathy is not going to expose anything that we don't already know.

In the context of the Zionist pyramid, every individual is a Zionist.

History has tried everything to try and understand sociopaths.

Evolution to a better species will arrive on its own schedule; and that will finally stop the sociopaths.

Too many lies, Zook. I'm wasting my time arguing with you.

Tue Mar 18, 2014 8:07 pm

UncleZook wrote:
Indeed, sociopathy has been attacked/exposed/condemned ... for millennia ... and by bigger minds than yours and mine.
Again, evolution alone will deliver the better species.
But you've chosen instead to solve every major issue that plagues this Good Earth by pointing back to something in the human condition that you cannot possibly understand, much less solve.
But we're not going to push them off the levers by continuously pointing at them. People have tried that for millennia.
By contrast, studying sociopathy is not going to expose anything that we don't already know.
In the context of the Zionist pyramid, every individual is a Zionist.
History has tried everything to try and understand sociopaths.
Evolution to a better species will arrive on its own schedule; and that will finally stop the sociopaths.

Too many lies, Zook. I'm wasting my time arguing with you.

There's not a single lie in what I wrote. It's all personal opinion based on reasonable analysis of the facts and valid conjecture.

Your summary dismissal doesn't surprise me, because the facts as a rule don't support your arguments. Only in exceptional cases, do your arguments make sense. What does surprise me is your game-playing and constant attack of the messenger, sometimes subtly done in threads that have no bearing on the messenger.

Maybe I am blind in some areas and I don't realize it ... perhaps you really are a sociopath and a gatekeeper ... and my good nature is not allowing me to see it. I mean, I do sometimes lash out in reactive temper and call you a sociopathic and a gatekeeper. Guilty as charged. But that's a heat of the moment thing. We're all guilty of saying things we don't mean in the hot moment.

But your baiting has gone on far too long that now I must entertain a greater possibility.

Pax

ps: As someone privately emailed me once, I really must be a saint for putting up with your baseless insinuations and by responding with relative restraint.

Flight that sends into the clouds brings wings to rest upon the boughs. Then further down to the liquid lawn, to serve as sentries for the gliding swan. Curve, a perfect turning of the line between here and Heaven, with extensions into infinitum.

Tue Mar 18, 2014 9:02 pm
Site Admin

UncleZook wrote:
ps: As someone privately emailed me once, I really must be a saint for putting up with your baseless insinuations and by responding with relative restraint.
UncleZook wrote:
I reserve the right to be skeptical without having accusations of sociopath and gatekeeper hurled at me. And I'm confident the fair-minded people still reading this forum will grant me that right.

You mean the gullible people.

So, if someone accuses you privately via baseless insinuations of being a saint, you'll take it without a whimper, and perhaps even boast of it. But heaven forbid that you be accused publicly of being a sociopath and a gatekeeper, with an overwhelming preponderance of behavioral evidence recorded in this very forum! Poor Zook, a closet saint mistaken for a sociopath.

You just can't make this stuff up. Unless you're a sociopath. That's when there is no limit to the BS you can make up!

Sorry, Zook, but your deception and manipulation don't work on me anymore. I admit that they did at one time, back in the days when we were both on Avalon. But years of interacting with you have exposed enough chinks in your facade for me to tear through the illusion and see what's really behind the mask. Sure, you're human, and I still respect you as a human being. The funny thing is, a number of my friends are sociopaths, and they remained my friends even after I realized what they are. I just deal with them differently now. I don't fall for their cons anymore, and I let them know I can see what they are doing.

Wed Mar 19, 2014 6:35 am

UncleZook wrote:
UncleZook wrote:
I reserve the right to be skeptical without having accusations of sociopath and gatekeeper hurled at me. And I'm confident the fair-minded people still reading this forum will grant me that right.

You mean the gullible people.

Yes, I'm sure some of them are gullible people. I have good rapport with the innocents of this world. Is that a crime?

In any event, I don't pretend to know the discernment of others unless, of course, they show a pattern which is hard not to assess. Your pattern is obvious and best described as piss poor discernment, that is, if I grant you the best case scenario. In lesser scenarios, you spread important truths (e.g. cryptocurrency scams) ... then you undermine your own contributions by extending support to obvious agents that are running psychological operations for the bankster empire (e.g. Assange, Larouche, Snowden, Appelbaum, Correa, etc.).

Quote:
So, if someone accuses you privately via baseless insinuations of being a saint, you'll take it without a whimper, and perhaps even boast of it. But heaven forbid that you be accused publicly of being a sociopath and a gatekeeper, with an overwhelming preponderance of behavioral evidence recorded in this very forum! Poor Zook, a closet saint mistaken for a sociopath.

Accusations are only worth the evidence to back it up. If you're happy with the recorded archives (on this very forum) and I'm happy with the recorded archives ... then one of us has piss poor discernment. Let's leave it at that.

Quote:
You just can't make this stuff up. Unless you're a sociopath. That's when there is no limit to the BS you can make up!

Sorry, Zook, but your deception and manipulation don't work on me anymore. I admit that they did at one time, back in the days when we were both on Avalon. But years of interacting with you have exposed enough chinks in your facade for me to tear through the illusion and see what's really behind the mask. Sure, you're human, and I still respect you as a human being. The funny thing is, a number of my friends are sociopaths, and they remained my friends even after I realized what they are. I just deal with them differently now. I don't fall for their cons anymore, and I let them know I can see what they are doing.

We are who we associate with. You tend to associate with sociopaths. You also associate with empaths and/or nonsociopaths but usually by redefining them as sociopaths first, you know, giving them an identity card to permit entry into a private club of sorts ... of twisted sport. This is almost a rule with you with scant few exceptions, I'm not even sure you have many genuine friends.

In any event, you claim some kind of ongoing personal research into the condition of sociopathy to justify your associations ... but really, you appear to have a congenital need to be around sociopaths. For you enjoy their manipulations and deceptions as much as you do your own. I'm convinced you're a drama addict, who prefers a heavy dose of good and evil interplays.

You see yourself as the protagonist ... and you keep minions around as long as they suck up to you and cosign to your game. Of course, there really is no such thing as protagonism without antagonism. For they feed off each other like day and night, and in between, angels in the dawn and devils in the dusk.

The pattern of your associations is hard to refute, and that is this: you tend to extend the dawn so you can trap the angels. Then play with them throughout the noon. By afternoon, you will have sought the transformation of the trapped angels into devils. Using warped mirrors, round rooms, Bach's Toccata and Fugue in D Minor on an invisible piano ... pushing discourse down to sulfurous 'scapes while the mercury is being pushed up. By dusk, the play is well under way. A full scale drama pitting the quixotic protagonist (yourself) against all antagonists, real and imagined ... real ones (Andy, Screech Owl, etc.) and imagined ones (myself being one of many).

And In cases when there are no real antagonists to be found and no drama to be had - as is the case when genuine truthseekers are doing their thing and navigating closer and closer to certainty ... you tend to jump on the path to manufacture uncertainty, manufacture antagonists and manufacture drama.

How am I doing?

Pax

Thu Mar 20, 2014 8:56 am
Site Admin

UncleZook wrote:
How am I doing?

Pretty poor, as usual. It's much more rewarding in this case to watch you make your poor assumptions and build on them until you reach absurdity, because I know exactly the truth of my situation, and I can compare that truth to your "discernments" and see how ridiculous your conclusions are. It is just another confirmation of your poor reasoning skills that you try to pass off as superior insight and wisdom.

I said "a number" of my friends were sociopaths. I didn't specify the number, and you just assumed it must be significant. The number is 2, and one of those friends has never behaved like a sociopath in my company that I noticed (but we know how well sociopaths can hide their true nature). You pursued your typical "guilt by association" argument which led you to your typical nonsense conclusions. I'm saddened that, after all this time, you can't realize the magnitude of your reasoning errors and heal yourself.

Thu Mar 20, 2014 5:01 pm

If people of common sense cannot identify the message, is it a message at all? This points to the Technocracies alibi or what the common man has sourced out to the state. A state of experts...

Thu Mar 20, 2014 9:08 pm
Site Admin

Yes, the whole point of a message is to communicate accurate and truthful information. That changes in a world where sociopaths control the media. In that world, the point of a message is to communicate misleading propaganda designed to manipulate the Followers along a pre-planned path that will somehow enrich the sociopaths at the expense of the bulk of humanity.

Fri Mar 21, 2014 5:35 am
Site Admin

Noam Chomsky exposes himself to a sufficient enough degree, which allows Stephen Lendman to finish the job.

Noted academic, father of modern linguistics, political/anti-war activist Noam Chomsky disturbingly supported Hillary in 2016, saying “I don’t think there’s any other rational choice.”

Yeah, I had to laugh at that one. Even Chico could correctly figure out that conundrum, by not voting for either Hillary or Trump.

At the time, I called it a disturbing statement by someone who knows better. Money-controlled duopoly power runs America, a one-party state with two extremist right wings.

They’re in lockstep on issues mattering most, including support for endless wars of aggression and corporate empowerment over the general welfare.

There’s nothing democratic about undemocratic Dems. There’s no “other rational choice” than rejecting both wings of one-party rule, tyranny masquerading as democracy they abhor, supporting revolutionary change by grassroots activism, taking to the streets, resisting tyranny – the choice between living free or exploited the way things are now.

Quite right. Either Chomsky is an idiot, or he's a Minion working for the ruling sociopaths. I believe the latter.

Chomsky is wrong on Syria, claiming Putin “is trying to restore some degree of Russian power in the world, some degree of Russian authority. One extension of that and, in fact, the only one is the Russian position in Syria.”

Kremlin involvement in Syria is largely a Russian security issue, wanting the scourge of US-supported terrorism prevented from spreading to Russia’s heartland.

It’s not about propping up Assad. Putin’s responsibility is serving and protecting Russian interests, not those of Syria or any other countries.

Assad isn’t “a horrible war criminal,” as Chomsky falsely claimed. Nor are the “bulk of the atrocities (in the country) his responsibility,” adding:

“There’s no justifying Assad,” a deplorable statement about a leader, overwhelmingly supported by Syrians, involved for nearly eight years in combating US aggression and terrorists Washington created and supports. Chomsky failed to address all of the above.

Chomsky is controlled opposition, so he is deliberately not addressing "all of the above".

He shamefully claimed “it makes sense for the United States to maintain a presence (in Syria) which would deter an attack on the Kurdish areas” – failing to explain the US illegally occupies northern and southern parts of the country.

Kurds are threatened by Turkey, not Assad. Allying with him is their best defense, especially with Russian support if forthcoming.

Referring to legitimate Syrian governance as “the murderous Assad regime” is a disgraceful perversion of truth.

Chomsky has given himself away as working for the real enemy, and Lendman has connected the dots to draw the rest of us a clearer picture of Chomsky's deception. Chomsky is a clever one, to be sure, and he plays the game of deception with a practiced hand.

UncleZook wrote:
Barrett exposes the left gatekeeper Chomsky's true colors. It's a long read. Chomsky's reputation as an intellectual takes a big hit ... and a new reputation as a system stooge takes flight.

So Zook got this one right, or should I say Veterans Today contributor Kevin Barrett got it right and Zook gave it his stamp of approval because it passed Zook's overly rigid 9/11 litmus test. It's kind of like a stopped clock being right twice every 24 hours. But let's give Zook some credit here:

UncleZook wrote:
His (Chomsky's) role has been to take important issues - issues that damned the bankster empire - and glide them down to a soft landing. Chomsky's piled up many carrots working for the bankster empire. And he's a Zionist sociopath, which is degrees more culpable than being a Zionist nonsociopath (the latter being a matter of bad judgment; the former being a matter of crimes against humanity).

Good job, Zook. I think you have assembled some good evidence that agrees with Stephen Lendman's assessment. But in the past you have painted Lendman as a gatekeeper just like Chomsky. Obviously, binary thinking and oversimplification on your part is sabotaging your assessment of who the gatekeepers really are. Maybe it's not as black and white as you like to believe. In my opinion, it's a very complicated scenario which doesn't lend itself to arrogant certainty.

P.S. You can post in this thread if you have a response.

Fri Dec 28, 2018 5:28 am
Reply to topic   [ 20 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2