Reply to topic  [ 23 posts ]  Go to page 1, 2, 3  Next
Rep. Alan Grayson (D) equals Zionist shill 

Post Rep. Alan Grayson (D) equals Zionist shill
http://mondoweiss.net/2009/12/gutsy-pro ... -life.html

Max Blumenthal wrote the following in 2009:

beginExcerpt
Grayson has battled for the public option and opposed the wars Obama has inherited from Bush. Of course, these positions are upheld by a broad swath of congressional Democrats and, at least in the case of the public option, are supported by a majority of Americans. But when it comes to the Israel-Palestine conflict, Grayson is fully programmed by AIPAC and the pro-war, pro-settlements wing of the Israel Lobby.

In an interview in March with the Philadelphia Jewish Voice, Grayson revealed two meetings he held the previous week with AIPAC Executive Director Howard Kohr. In the interview, Grayson explained how Kohr helped to "educate" him about Israel-related issues, then misquoted the Abba Eban line, "The Arabs never miss an opportunity to miss an opportunity."
end

Grayson is a racist and Zionist mole. Opportunistic, political slimebag. Sociopath, in Chico's one-word lexicon. One individual in a large commune of Congressional players commissioned by the Zionist occupying forces in America.

Book'em Danno.

Pax

ps: Let's see ... Grayson fondles AIPAC executive Kohr 's balls. Greenwald fondles Grayson's balls. Mags and Andy fondle Greenwald's balls. Chico fondles Andy's balls regularly, they had a spat, and now he's switched over to handle Mags' balls.

ps2: The Fifth Column ball handlers could give the Harlem Globetrotters a decent run at the hoops!! Wot?

:jest:

Flight that sends into the clouds brings wings to rest upon the boughs. Then further down to the liquid lawn, to serve as sentries for the gliding swan. Curve, a perfect turning of the line between here and Heaven, with extensions into infinitum.

Tue Sep 03, 2013 10:54 pm

Post Re: Rep. Alan Grayson (D) equals Zionist shill
Your like a fish out of water Crook. You just fumble about throwing accusations hoping one will stick. Your credibility is Zero and your analysis fascist. Go back under the rock you crawled out of.

Alan Grayson is opposing the war that AIPAC is supporting. Referenced from the very website you are using to discredit AG fight to stop the Syrian war.

I guess your Zionist are not getting their genitalia fondled by AG today. Pity you show so much enjoyment talking about the subject.

The website you referenced posted this today supporting my post of Rand Paul using the Constitution against Kerry to stop American Israeli, Saudi Imperialism. You muppet.

Quote:
Book'em Danno.
:lol:

If there is anyone acting like a gatekeeper for the Fifth column it's you Zook.

Last edited by magamud on Wed Sep 04, 2013 4:27 am, edited 1 time in total.

Wed Sep 04, 2013 3:43 am
Site Admin

magamud wrote:
Your like a fish out of water Crook. You just fumble about throwing accusations hoping one will stick.

I was thinking of writing the same thing, Mags, as I have also noticed that disturbing and accelerating trend coming from our beloved UncleZook. Why, just the other day, Zook wrote this incredibly prescient line:

UncleZook wrote:
Seriously folks ... I think we all know who the real sociopath is (between Chico and me). It's someone who is so out of touch with reality that he will throw anything at the wall in the hope that it will stick.

:lol: :lol: :lol:

Wed Sep 04, 2013 4:17 am

magamud wrote:
Your like a fish out of water Crook. You just fumble about throwing accusations hoping one will stick. Your credibility is Zero and your analysis fascist. Go back under the rock you crawled out of.

Nice try, tribal animal. Try again.

Quote:
Alan Grayson is opposing the war that AIPAC is supporting. Referenced from the very website you are using to discredit AG fight to stop the Syrian war.

Listen up ... I made the argument earlier that Grayson was a canary in the mine trying to push public opinion against Congresscritters that genuinely oppose attacking Syria. He does so by taking a callous position as a Congresscritter himself, knowing well that he's treading in morally-sensitive topic areas and targeting a morally-confused plebes that is conflicted between intervening on behalf of "gassed children" and staying neutral.

To wit, Mags, you tribal animal and shilling twit ... Grayson is using reverse psychology to surreptitiously assist the naked proaction of the Zionist hawks. Proof of his complicity includes the fact of his extensive support for Israel. Genuine truthseekers understand that Israel is a renegade nation, a terrorist nation, an under-the-table nuclear power that won't allow over-the-table nuclear technology to any of its neighbors; and know that anyone supporting Israel is at best, a patsy, at worst, an accomplice to the tyranny by the Rothschild virtual estate. Grayson is an accomplice and bought and paid for by the Rothschild bankster brand.

Quote:
I guess your Zionist are not getting their genitalia fondled by AG today. Pity you show so much enjoyment talking about the subject.

The website you referenced posted this today supporting my post of Rand Paul using the Constitution against Kerry to stop American Israeli, Saudi Imperialism. You muppet.

Quote:
Book'em Danno.

If there is anyone acting like a gatekeeper for the Fifth column it's you Zook.

A bizarre conclusion considering that I consistently attack the agents, the shills, and the unwitting patsies sent down by the system in advance of its push for full spectrum dominance. Then again, not so bizarre in the context of your tribe-filtered knowledgebase. Grow a backbone and become a free individual so you can start thinking like one.

Pax

Flight that sends into the clouds brings wings to rest upon the boughs. Then further down to the liquid lawn, to serve as sentries for the gliding swan. Curve, a perfect turning of the line between here and Heaven, with extensions into infinitum.

Wed Sep 04, 2013 7:14 am

Quote:
Grayson is using reverse psychology to surreptitiously assist the naked proaction of the Zionist hawks. Proof of his complicity includes the fact of his extensive support for Israel.

Ok dimwit let me get this straight. Grayson is purposely acting callous and playing into Zionist hands to trigger humanitarian nationalism to save the women and children. And even though he is completely opposing the Newspeak narrative and trying to stop the war in the video you think its the opposite. And your proof is because hes associated with supporting Israel. Who in congress is not associated with Israel. There are biggest ally!

I guess its possible Zook, but looking very slim and surely not worth the certainty/vanity you portray, nor worth the character assassinations you do. In fact your portrayal is irresponsible, flimsy and pathetic. You find some obscure corner in the narrative, arm yourself to the teeth with bullshit and use half truths and poor wit to bunker yourself in. Your ridiculous!

Wed Sep 04, 2013 11:14 am

magamud wrote:
Quote:
Grayson is using reverse psychology to surreptitiously assist the naked proaction of the Zionist hawks. Proof of his complicity includes the fact of his extensive support for Israel.

Ok dimwit let me get this straight. Grayson is purposely acting callous and playing into Zionist hands to trigger humanitarian nationalism to save the women and children.

No, droolwit ... not to save women and children, but to use women and children as a shield to cover the real reasons, namely, geopolitical bankster aspirations in the region, including gas pipelines, oil bourses, and imperialist protocols of division and conquest. What is phony about Grayson is his opposition to the proposed attack on Syria. He's a war hawk in dove's feathers.

Quote:
And even though he is completely opposing the Newspeak narrative and trying to stop the war in the video you think its the opposite. And your proof is because hes associated with supporting Israel. Who in congress is not associated with Israel. There are biggest ally!

Ally, in the narrative of the Zionist occupation and the paid and purchased Congress ... enemy, in the narrative of the American Constitution, the American people, and the American way of life, liberty, and the pursuit of happiness. Of course, a tribal animal like yourself is expected to spin Israel as an ally.

Quote:
I guess its possible Zook, but looking very slim and surely not worth the certainty/vanity you portray, nor worth the character assassinations you do. In fact your portrayal is irresponsible, flimsy and pathetic. You find some obscure corner in the narrative, arm yourself to the teeth with bullshit and use half truths and poor wit to bunker yourself in. Your ridiculous!

Not at all. In any event, a recommendation from you is a reversed pointer to the truth. Your track record here at The Fifth Column practically cinches that anything you say must be viewed in the context of a tribal animal and not a truthseeker.

Pax

Wed Sep 04, 2013 2:12 pm

Quote:
He's a war hawk in dove's feathers.

You poor wit, AG is doing a good job trying to stop the war. Not the opposite. That would be John Kerry's narrative. Rand Paul is trying to stop it, unlike John Mccain who is for it. Can you even distinguish the difference? You are lost Zook. I am sorry. Conspiracy PTSD? You need to reorganize Zook, take a vacation, then start over again and use this board to reassemble your critical thinking skills. You just have to ask for our help.

Good luck...

Rep Alan Grayson Introduces the War Is Making You Poor Act

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=t0_TtYQEDTo

Zook so far you are apparently discrediting most of the resistance opposing Bankster Imperialism. Hmmmmmmm

Wed Sep 04, 2013 4:20 pm
Site Admin

magamud wrote:
You are lost Zook. I am sorry. Conspiracy PTSD? You need to reorganize Zook, take a vacation, then start over again and use this board to reassemble your critical thinking skills.

:lol: :lol:

I just said pretty much the same thing, completely independent of you, Mags. That should tell Zook something.

Unfortunately, Zook will imagine that we are cooperating fifth columnists working from the same script and persecuting the only real truthseeker on the forum! :face:

Wed Sep 04, 2013 5:00 pm

Zook you are so confusing.

Do you support US intervention into Syria since you oppose Alan Grayson position of no war? Which would be a Zionist ideal.

Zook your also like the National Security body which presents no evidence to the public to go to war with. :lol:

Rep. Alan Grayson on Syria: Congress Should Reject "War Mongering" and Focus on Problems at Home 1/2

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4aveG79m6Lg

Part 2

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PhqGFchrnh0

Quote:
We're joined by Democratic Rep. Alan Grayson, a leading opponent of the resolution in the House. Grayson has set up a website, Don'tAttackSyria.com, which is gathering signatures for a petition calling on Congress to deny permission to attack Syria. "I am very disturbed by this general idea that every time we see something bad in the world, we should bomb it," Grayson says. "The president has criticized that mindset, and now he has adopted it. It's simply not our responsibility to act alone and punish this."

Fri Sep 06, 2013 12:52 am

Congressman Alan Grayson responds to a question about Building 7

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3MMoW10TRUk

Sat Sep 07, 2013 1:53 am
Reply to topic   [ 23 posts ]  Go to page 1, 2, 3  Next