Reply to topic  [ 5 posts ] 
Kevin Barrett destroys Zionist warmonger Charles Wolf 

Post Kevin Barrett destroys Zionist warmonger Charles Wolf

Barrett knows his stuff when he states that Israel is the puppet master of America.

The Zionist chameleon of the bankster empire is agitating to foment sectarian violence in the regional states that surround Israel ... in the duty of division and control.

Unlike the fifth column here at Chico's Fifth Column, which barks incessantly about generalized sociopathy to give cover for the specific organization of sociopaths that is venturing full spectrum dominance, namely, the PNAC chameleon of the bankster empire ... unlike the fifth column, Barrett actually hears the quacks and calls them ducks.

Wolf is ten times worse in psychopathic intensity than garden variety sociopaths like Chico, but ten times more easily identifiable. Which makes Chico arguably more dangerous as he works his game with guile and guise.

Pax

Flight that sends into the clouds brings wings to rest upon the boughs. Then further down to the liquid lawn, to serve as sentries for the gliding swan. Curve, a perfect turning of the line between here and Heaven, with extensions into infinitum.

Thu Sep 05, 2013 6:07 am
Site Admin

Post Re: Kevin Barrett destroys Zionist warmonger Charles Wolf
UncleZook wrote:
Wolf is ten times worse in psychopathic intensity than garden variety sociopaths like Chico, but ten times more easily identifiable.

Charles Wolf is a gatekeeper, which is your line of work, Zook. Barrett is a truthseeker, which is my line of work. The dynamic they display in their debate is similar to the dynamic we display in ours on the forum. Wolf attempts to discredit and denigrate Barrett (Wolf attacks the messenger) rather than address the relevant information Barrett delivers (the message). It's too bad you have such difficulty identifying which behavior you tend to emulate.

Thu Sep 05, 2013 6:45 am

Zook what is Chico hiding in his disguised role as a 5th columnist? PNAC? 911? Anyone home? He is constantly pointing that out! Any scrutiny to the american military covert complex is going to associate Zionistic colluders you half wit.

Get your manic mind to the other polar side and continue to post without screaming united people conspiracy you schmuck...
Thats just some friendly advice. If you like being flogged, thats your thing.

Thu Sep 05, 2013 1:23 pm

Zook cannot even be specific in why your a fifth columnist chic.

Fri Sep 06, 2013 7:30 am
Site Admin

magamud wrote:
Zook cannot even be specific in why your a fifth columnist chic.

No surprise there. How many times has Andy tried to pin Zook down, only to be completely ignored. It's Gatekeeping 101, and Zook is the professor.

I am what I've always been across these lousy forums -- an insignificant human being tired of being deceived and manipulated. I'm tired of seeing my fellow human beings treated the same way. I want this unholy problem fixed for good. I can see how stunted humanity is because of our deviant leadership. We are like a child that has been kept imprisoned in a dark basement, whose normal development is suppressed, and who knows so very little of the outside world. That is not our destiny, and I oppose it with every part of my being.

I am nobody's "columnist". I am an independent voice determined to fight against the insanity of the world I was born into. I am nobody's "bitch". I wouldn't kiss Bill Ryan's ass, I wouldn't kiss King Richard's ass, and I won't kiss UncleZook's ass. This whole game of kissing sociopathic ass is garbage. It is the orchestration of the hierarchical pyramid that the sociopaths thrive in. I'm going to do everything I can to kick their sick little asses right out the door, because we need to be free to pursue our real destiny. Humanity is not about slavery. It is about freedom and equality. Sociopaths will never let us get there. To Hell with them!

Fri Sep 06, 2013 5:07 pm
Reply to topic   [ 5 posts ]