Reply to topic  [ 32 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next
Who Is Really Behind the Syrian War? - The Corbett Report 
Site Admin

Post Re: Who Is Really Behind the Syrian War? - The Corbett Repo
Who would have thought that an American child of the Cold War era (me) would be cheering on the leader of Russia in our mutual condemnation of the President of the United States and his satanic Secretary of State? Certainly not me some thirty years ago. The old Chinese curse is with us, as we live in some very interesting times!

Both John Rappoport and Putin are saying the same thing regarding the false-flag gas attack in Syria -- "Show us the proof." Now, can we get the brainwashed and zombified American public to snap out of their hypnotic trance long enough to demand the same thing? And wouldn't it be proper for the criminals leading this con-game to be brought to real justice? The Italians did it near the end of World War II, and the United States cheered them for their righteousness. George Bush senior famously said, "If the American people ever find out what we have done, they will chase us down the streets and lynch us." Such a thing couldn't happen to a more deserving man, but Obama, McCain, Kerry, Bernanke, Clinton, Bush junior, Cheney, Rice, Rumsfeld, Rove, Rahm Emanuel, Kissinger, Brzesinski, and so many more are right there at the head of the class, ready to hang. Thomas Jefferson has been on board since the beginning, saying "The tree of liberty must be refreshed from time to time with the blood of patriots and tyrants. It is its natural manure." Well, the tree of liberty is being crushed by the weight of those tyrants, and it is time for the tree of liberty to have its due.

Mussolini meets the fate George H. W. Bush deserves.

Fri Sep 06, 2013 11:09 pm
Site Admin

Quote:
When the old dictators on the planet went berserk or lost the faith of 91% of their own people: They either had to flee in the middle of the night or risk trials that would end with being publicly executed. Why has the world not come to this conclusion regarding Obama? But more importantly why has the average American still not come to this conclusion on their own? -- source

Yes, it's not just me pointing out the obvious.

Quote:
Yesterday I pointed out that Israel already owns our nuclear weapons, and has for years. They own our military and what was once our country, but apparently this doesn’t seem to bother enough people to even question any of that. Hell we might as well rename this place “Israel West” and drop the charade of calling ourselves Americans—because this broken nation is ‘Israel’s Bitch’ in virtually every sense of that term. -- source

There's a whole lot of bitchin' going on!

Sat Sep 07, 2013 10:17 pm
Site Admin

How insane is this world?

It's stark raving MAD.

What can we expect when we allow the "morally insane" (i.e. sociopaths) to lead us?

=====

Sat Sep 07, 2013 10:51 pm
Site Admin

The alternative media reports are that Qatar and Saudi Arabia, with Obama administration blessing and "support", are funding the "rebels" in Syria. In other words, the "rebels" are hired mercenaries. So does this story make sense?

It sure does!

Quote:
Saudi Arabia has sent death-row inmates from several nations to fight against the Syrian government in exchange for commuting their sentences, the Assyrian International News Agency reports.

"Initially Saudi Arabia denied the existence of this program. But the testimony of the released prisoners forced the Saudi government to admit, in private circles, its existence," AINA writes. "The Saudis agreed to stop their clandestine activities and work towards finding a political solution on condition that knowledge of this program would not be made public."

Stop their clandestine activities? Those sociopaths... they'll say anything.

Wed Sep 11, 2013 2:16 am

They have so much power they can make up anything. They have giant rabbit holes of religious factions, transactions and ideologies.

And behind each one is sociopathy.

I had a dialogue with some good truth seekers and said the root was sociopathy. They agreed but were not all in. After we cycled through the Usual Suspects, each point came back to sociopathy.

Wed Sep 11, 2013 2:39 am
Site Admin

magamud wrote:
I had a dialogue with some good truth seekers and said the root was sociopathy. They agreed but were not all in. After we cycled through the Usual Suspects, each point came back to sociopathy.

If I could find a better common thread, I would. I'm always looking, but sociopathy keeps filling the bill. I have a few friends that are sociopaths, and they continue to provide unwitting confirmation of what we are up against. Yes, Zook is one of those friends. Of course, he's a "light" version compared to the heavy hitters in government, but the tell-tale signs are very similar.

How can I be friends with a sociopath? As we saw with the BBC documentary, where the researcher into sociopathy discovers he is one, they are not automatically evil. Sociopaths can fall into the service of evil much easier than a person with empathy, but that doesn't necessarily mean they will. And just because a person has empathy doesn't necessarily mean he or she wouldn't serve evil. I actually think Zook does well given the handicap / advantage he has been given, much like the guy in the BBC documentary.

Wed Sep 11, 2013 6:02 am

Quote:
where the researcher into sociopathy discovers he is one

I was with a fellow musician discussing the nature of music. He is one of the best drummers in town, highly intelligent, witty and able to assert himself in public. Definitely an alpha type. Well, our discussion got philosophical and I pressed him with music being about humanity and I asked him if he was a sociopath? I think I caught him off guard and he genuinely self reflected and said, "I dont know if I am."

One day another colleague of mine stated he wanted to be more like a sociopath, so he could learn to make money and thought empathy was slowing him down. And he was doing it for his family.

The horror....

Wed Sep 11, 2013 12:55 pm

Corbett is truth and great and rocks!

Wed Sep 11, 2013 2:24 pm
Site Admin

magamud wrote:
One day another colleague of mine stated he wanted to be more like a sociopath, so he could learn to make money and thought empathy was slowing him down. And he was doing it for his family.

The system is designed to convert as many people as possible to the sociopathic mindset. Too a large degree, it's working.

The Bible says God made man in his image. Currently, sociopaths are remaking man in their image.

Thu Sep 12, 2013 2:36 am
Site Admin

Quote:
A nation that would intentionally create a humanitarian catastrophe to then use as a pretext for further war is a nation exceptional only in regards to the depths of its own depravity. Like their historical predecessors citing "superiority" and "exceptionalism," the interests driving America now are destined for their own ignominious place upon the scrap heap of history. The question is, how much damage will they cause between now and then? -- source

Darla Pearce sent me the above article, which does an excellent job exposing the deception and manipulation occurring at the hands of the criminal U.S. government as it secretly pursues a long-term policy of deliberate death and destruction that serves only the interests of the "morally insane", i.e. the ruling sociopaths.

This one is well worth reading with careful attention.

Fri Sep 13, 2013 6:45 pm
Reply to topic   [ 32 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next